The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+25
Skypup
Rainpup
Ravenpup
Dark Forest Spy
Rainstar
Nightstar
Berrywhisker
Bramblerose
Stonepaw
Lightfire
Nettlecloud
Cherrypaw
Leopardstrike
Glitterpaw
Maplepaw
Mustangspirit
Cloudwisp
Shadowheart
Rockybolt
Pigeonheart
Blackadder
Angus
Jaydust
Rosethorn
StarClan
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 11:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

A slightly steep dip in the ground, surrounded by fallen pine trees and brambles. Some trees have even fallen over top of the large dip, making bridges over the camp. The leader's den is a jumble of rocks with a tunnel under it that leads into a den. The medicine wolf den is the same as the leader's den. The elders' den is in a hollow log on the side of camp that has been filled up with moss and other soft bedding materials. The warriors' den is a large, thick bush with much cover, as is the apprentices' den, and the nursery is the same as the elders' den.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Rosethorn
Warrior
Rosethorn

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue30/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 3:00 am

Watching as the creature of the night vanished and left her there growling at nothing, Rosethorn sighed and straightened up as both Cloudwhisp and Rainstar showed up "I just thought i saw something, Angus, come on we're going for a border patrol i need to get out of camp" she was still so sore and exhausted from what had happened at the moon cave although she would never go into details as she didn't want to talk or relive it ever again. Shaking out her thickening ginger fur, she waited for the dog to catch up to her for a brief moment, so thankful that he was there, over time he'd become so much more than just an exciteable pup with potential. Now she wasn't leader of the clan she felt she had the ability to return the pups affections, these days he knew her better than everyone else in the clans after all and she knew him better than anyone else. Leaning into the dog for a few moments she sighed and began moving heading towards the riverclan and Thunderclan border, the river there would be cold and pleasant to drink as she was rather thirsty after her dreaming. She wasn't in the best of moods due to her being in pain both mental and physical but she managed to hide it from most of the others in the clan it wouldn't do to appear weak after all.
~Thunderclan and Riverclan Border~
Back to top Go down
http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/
Angus
Warrior Apprentice
Angus

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 3:32 am

Perking up at the sound of his name, the pup bounded over to nuzzle his mentor, his tail wagging gentle in greeting. It would be nice to get out of camp with no one else around, and hopefully get her to relax a little. Picking up one of the rabbits on the kill pile for her, he bounded out after her, hoping to press her to try and eat something. She meant a lot more to him now after training with her, and helping her in the recent events of the forest. Trotting with his flag of a tail waving gently behind him, he followed his mentor on their patrol, glad to be getting away from everyone.

Thunderclan and Riverclan Border
Back to top Go down
Berrywhisker
Warrior
Berrywhisker

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue35/35ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 9:19 pm

Berrywhisker, an Ethiopian she-wolf with brown eyes was just laying down somewhere in the shade, not bored or anything but merely relaxing. She yawned a bit tiredly and watched as Clan life continued as normal. She noticed Rosethorn and Angus leaving camp but decided against following. She had seen enough things happen today. She wasn't concerned about training anyone today and she wasn't concerned too much about hunting. She sat up and scratched herself behind her ears and then yawned again. She curled her mostly white tail around her paws and watched her Clan with deep boredom this time. She wanted to do something, but she couldn't figure out what. She looked around for some pups to play with and spotted a few but she wasn't that interested in playing. She laid down again and laid her head on her paws. Her tired eyes finally submitted to closing as the fae fell asleep - putting her body to the mercy of pups who could climb over her if they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Shadepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Shadepaw

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 5:20 pm

Shadepaw could not stand to sit in camp any longer, feeling like if he sat for even a second longer he’d start to lose his sanity. He needed to get out from the brambled walls of the ThunderClan camp, so he opted instead to head towards the border that ThunderClan shared with RiverClan in order to take a breath and check the borders while he was at it. The young brute quickly pushed his way out of the apprentice’s den where he’d retired to after taking food to the nursery and left camp. Why that border? He spotted Angus leaving and had decided to follow him, albeit at a distance as to not to draw attention. Shadepaw figured it would be a good way to practice his stalking, to see if he could follow without catching the attention of his Clanmates.
~~ThunderClan and RiverClan Border~~
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Clan Leader
Rainstar

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue30/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 4:29 am

Rainstar dipped her head at Rosethorns words and watched her go to patrol with her apprentice. "Cloudwhisp gayher a few warriors who havent been out much today to go hunting. The fresh kill pile is low." she said to her deputy, "I shall meet them at the camp entrance." Leaving the other warrior to chose the patrol the patched female slipped into the warrior den where she had spotted Mustangspirit enter at the end of the meeting. Her paws where silent as she crept over to his side and ran her tongue over his shoulder gently as he slept. "I am so glad your still with us my love." she whispered into his fur, "I have been so lost without you." With a soft sigh the leader slipped from the den and made her way over to the camp entrance ready for the hunt.
Back to top Go down
Blackadder
Young Warrior
Blackadder

Location : Nepal. Where I intend to live out the rest of my natural life span as a goat.

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 7:19 am

After carefully considering things Blackadder decided that he didn't need to go chase Lion off, he knew the wench she would have left by now not wanting to get caught by fully fledged warriors as no one of use would teach something that had the charm of a salted slug. No his day could be put to far better use, glancing at Pigeonheart, a smirk flicked onto his features "No need, she would have left by now, but your apprentice isn't in camp Pigeonheart, perhaps you should see where she's toddled off to. Tsk Naughty girl she usually obeys the rules. Oh well" As of yet he had no apprentice, although he was more than aware that Shadepaws mentor Hollyfang had left to become a house pet with some old two leg which he personally found rather amusing. The black sleek warrior stretched and yawned, it was after all the perfect day to do nothing at all, he padded into the warriors den to snuggle into Lightfire when he overheard Rainstar standing over the asleep Mustangspirit. Most wolves might have had the kindness to stay silent, however not Blackadder "The girl is wetter than a haddock’s bathing costume." it slipped out of his mouth in his usual dry cynical way "Are you going to tell your beau how you feel Rainstar? Before he vanished you were just close friends after all..." He couldn't quite help the smirk, he hoped he was there when Rainstar announced her feelings of devotion and love to Mustangspirit, since he'd had a good whack to the head who knew what he'd forgotten. Perhaps he'd take off with Lion, that'd take the cake, severely hoping that that happened and watching the look on Rainstars Face it occured to him that he was being rather cruel. However he was by nature under his playful boyish exterior he had the heart of a ruthless sadistic maniac.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Clan Leader
Rainstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 10:47 pm

Rainstar stumbled slightly at Blackadder’s voice as his words hit her and she turned her head to look at him. ”I know Blackadder we were only close. I.....I don’t know when I will tell him.” she told the dark male softly before continuing on her path. The pain she had felt when Mustangspirit had disappeared was still with her and it felt like a reopened wound with his memory loss but she held hope that she stood a chance with him still. He was the only male she had ever fallen in love with and she would rather die fully than lose him again. Even if he did reject her as his mate.
Back to top Go down
Song of the Sky
Medicine Wolf

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 11:40 am

Listening carefully to him, the small statured wolf nodded in acknowledgement of his explanation. Unable to meet his gaze completely, her eyes were instead wandering over the camp, keeping track and taking stock of what as going on, and if anyone was injured. It seemed that the shamans - medicine wolves - here were only required to heal the body, which was confusing to her. The mind was often just as in need of healing as the physical wounds, but she'd keep quiet. Nuzzling little Ghost when the youngster wandered out, the skilled shaman read the question in her puppy eyes and nudged the part eaten bird towards her. “It's fresh prey, Ghost,” she said gently. “Try it, I think you'll like it. Get your brother and sisters, too. It's time you all had a try of it and started being weaned.” Affectionate with all the pups, she felt the closest to the little white pup. She was a runt, just like Song had been, and she was mute just like her mother had seemed to be from all the stories that she'd been hearing about the late white female. Nudging the feathered piece of prey towards the other pups when they turned up, the healer resumed watching the tribe, making note of everything in her quick mind. She'd have to learn quick, to keep up with whatever was happening. Still very much aware that she had to talk to their guardian about the shadows in the woods, she shelved that in her mind and contented herself with watching the pups try the new food that she and Shadowheart had provided for them. “Thank you for explaining,” she finally said, gracing him with a small smile. “I'm sure I'll get the hang of it eventually.”
Back to top Go down
Skypup
Pup
Skypup

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 11:55 am

The white ears tilted and twitched as the puppy absently listened to everything, soon focusing on her mum as she spoke to her. The soft thing was prey to eat? Curious, she poked at it more with her paw, seeing where there were some bites taken out of it, and sniffed more closely. Her stomach growled. She was hungry, but still unsure of what she was doing. Deciding to wait for Ravenpup to come over and try it first, she padded over and snuggled into her dad's long thick fur, feeling quite safe with her parents. They understood her mute signing, and hopefully the rest of the clan would soon learn what she meant. Yawning, the ghostly silent pup settled down to continue her nap, happily nestled in the black fur while she waited for her older sister to come back to her.
Back to top Go down
Ravenpup
Pup
Ravenpup

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 6:34 am

Listening to Cherrypaw, Ravenpup tilted her head curiously, Comfrey root hadnt been suggested to magically fix her paw she'd suggested it as it was good for inflammation which would be why her paw would be aching. Deciding to ignore the feeling that Cherrypaw thought she was just a silly pup and didn't know anything, the black pup grinned at her sister when she turned up. Soon enough however Skypup had returned to their parents returning her attention to Cherrypaw she smiled warmly "The comfrey would help with inflammation! I'm going to go see mum and dad now, I hope your paw stops hurting soon" with that she darted off after her best friend and close sister. Trotting up in time to hear their mother explain what the fluffy thing was, the pup decided it was worth giving it a go and took a tiny mouthful where their mother had already dug into the bird. Her tail resumed wagging as she realized it was actually rather tasty, "Give it a try Skypup its not bad" grinning at her sister who was snuggled into their dads fur, the little pup took a few more bites before she decided that she was full for now and moved to lean against Skysong.
Back to top Go down
Maplepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Maplepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 10:59 pm

Finally she’d managed to lead the big dog through the forest without him tripping over too much, entering the camp her forest green eyes flicked about the camp and picked up on Rainstar getting ready to lead out a patrol. Checking to make sure that Grandpa Grizzly was still there she called out to the fair leader of Thunderclan. “Rainstar! Rainstar, I found a friend who’d like to join Thunderclan! His names Grizzly and he’s a super duper nice dog, he’s blind and all alone, could he join Thunderclan as an elder? Pleaaaase?” summoning her puppy eyes she pulled a pleading face in the patched leaders direction. She simply had to let the old dog into the clan, how would he survive leaf bare on his own? She could tend to his nest and make sure he was fed, she didn’t mind helping him out after all he had a kind aura that she naturally responded to with ease. Wagging her tail hopefully and fidgeting showing she was a little anxious to hear Rainstars response, surely anyone could see that he needed a family and to be looked after.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
House-Dog
Grizzly

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue40/40ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 12:19 am

Grizzly came into ThunderClan territory and stopped upon hearing and smelling many other wolves around him. He gulped nervously and then backed away fearfully a bit. He was a little afraid that this Clan would reject him also. He gulped nervously and then sat down where he was, at the very edge of camp. He was worried he wouldn't fit in here. His ears lowered and his tail stopped wagging. His clouded-over brown eyes flickered with worry and fear as fear-scent surrounded his thick-furred self. He was glad to be here and glad to be able to sit down finally. His pads were sore and he knew one of them might even be bleeding. He smelled blood and he knew it was his own so one of his pads were definitely bleeding. He yawned a little and waited to be seen by whoever the leader was here.
Back to top Go down
Mustangspirit
Young Warrior
Mustangspirit

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue40/40ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 3:09 am

Mustangspirit was fast asleep, and didn’t wake as he was stood over and licked, indeed he didn’t wake until both Blackadder and Rainstar had left the den, waking and yawning the brown eyed male got up a little stiffly and stretched. Not feeling that hungry, he still felt somewhat queasy he wandered out of the den in time to see Maplepaw lead a blind dog into the clan camp. A little annoyed that she’d brought a stranger into the clans camp where he potentially could have been dangerous to the pups he saw running around, the dun Mustang kept his thoughts to himself. Sitting down in a patch of sun he observed the red wolf with violet eyes that he didn’t know, assuming she was Shadowhearts mate as she was sat next to them and there were some pups snuggled into them the young warrior put it out of his mind, it was none of his business. His thoughts returned to Lion, could she really kill someone? No it must have been a mistake, she had good parents that loved her and followed the warrior code. Deciding that that was obviously how it’d gone as he’d known Lion far longer than he had Rainstar he watched as she gathered with some other wolves at the entrance to the camp preparing to go out for a hunt. The leaf-fall sun was warm against his pale coat and closed his brown eyes, it was so good to be home after everything that’d happened to him these past few months, the males head still ached but it was a paint hat was becoming more often than not, he could deal with it at least he was still alive.
Back to top Go down
Berrywhisker
Warrior
Berrywhisker

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue35/35ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 4:48 am

Berrywhisker had woken up when an unfamiliar scent wafted through the air, smelling of RiverClan. Is there a RiverClan wolf here? Curious, she stood up and saw an old black and brown dog following Maplepaw into camp. Fabulous, another dog! she thought sourly to herself as she walked over. She noticed Mustangspirit had woken up and she walked over to him. His pelt seemed a bit disheveled and she knew she could fix that. She padded over to him. "Greetings Mustangspirit, it's a lovely day isn't it?" she asked him cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Mustangspirit
Young Warrior
Mustangspirit

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 5:31 am

There were so many faces in camp that he didn't know, those of the pups, of the mysterious red spotted wolf and now another dog, however the familiar voice of Berrywhisker was a relief. Someone else he knew in the clan aside from Rainstar, he'd been gone for so long it seemed that many wolves he knew were now gone. Hawk the elder, Redwind the sassy young warrior who hated Rosethorn, and more, he would have offered to go on the hunting patrol with the white and brown female but the ache of his head was enough that he doubted he'd be able to catch much with it distracting him so. Spotting Berrywhisker, a smile slipped onto his features "Hey Berrywhisker, It's been quite while, good to see a familiar face." while he wasn't close to her like he was lion, she was a good hard working member of the clan and he could respect her for that. Unable to help a yawn he grinned a little sheepishly, "Sorry" he didn't want to seem like he was yawning because he was bored, if anything he was thankful he wouldn't be hanging around a camp of strangers by himself. When Rainstar got back he could share some fresh kill with her and catch up on what she'd been doing while he was awol, but until then he was more than happy to spend some time with the red and white female who'd come over to him.
Back to top Go down
Berrywhisker
Warrior
Berrywhisker

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 5:49 am

Berrywhisker wagged her creamy tail at his words and then opened her mouth a little to yawn herself after he yawned. She was pretty with her Ethiopian wolf pelt shiny and soft to the touch but also quite slender, but it only added into her prettiness. She smiled. "It's quite okay, I just woke up myself." she told him as he apologized. "I was wondering if you'd mind being groomed, your pelt seems to need a good washing." she asked him politely, her ears, too large for her own head, moving forward, awaiting his response.
Back to top Go down
Mustangspirit
Young Warrior
Mustangspirit

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 6:21 am

A little surprised and amused as the female yawned at the same time he did, Mustangspirit was rather relieved when she didn't take offence at him yawning. She added that she'd just woken up herself, it was pleasant sitting there in the sun with her, it drew to mind simpler times when he'd sat in the sun with Lion as pups and apprentices enjoying each others company. He missed the orange female quite a bit as he did not remember what she'd done to Maplepaw and Lightfire as pups, a little embarrassed when Berrywhisker brought up the state of his pelt he ducked his head a little "Sorry, Yeah i don't really remember much of my time away so i couldn't say when I groomed it last" glancing over his mussed untidy fur he decided that it would be rather helpful if the kind ethiopian wolf did groom him, that was something that friends did after all and he could remember sharing tongues with Lion many a time. There were a few blurred memories of him doing it with Rainstar as well, "sharing tongues sounds like a good idea, thank you" it'd be something soothing to do as well, perhaps it'd even help him remember things, whenever he tried to force himself to remember the memories vanished and his headache got worse. So perhaps they'd reappear while he was focused on something else, he began rather carefully grooming the female, memories of previous times he'd shared tongues with others hovering just out of reach.
Back to top Go down
Berrywhisker
Warrior
Berrywhisker

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 6:39 am

Berrywhisker dipped her head and gently started nipping at his fur to get rid of any tangles and unwanted things in his fur and then began licking his neck fur, separating it kindly and getting rid of any dirt that was there and then she began licking and grooming the fur along his back, getting rid of tangles and dirt there. She knew he deserved such treatment after what he had gone through and was glad to be serving him like this. It gave her something for both of them to do. She enjoyed helping other outs and this was one way of doing that. Each lick and nip was gentle and careful, she didn't hurt him at all while grooming. She even helped check for any annoying parasites like fleas and ticks that could be in his fur. But she couldn't find any so she was glad about that.
Back to top Go down
Mustangspirit
Young Warrior
Mustangspirit

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 10:12 pm

Taking great care not to hurt the female who was kind enough to help him neaten out his thickening fur, it was almost leaf-bare so all of the wolves were looking a little scruffy since they were growing out their winter coat. It was comforting to know that he had at least two friends in the clan that he knew, he'd never been close with Rosethorn never really seeing eye to eye with her and her prickly ways, Blackadder, lightfire and maplepaw weren't his biggest fans after his life choices as an apprentice. So all in all it was rather comforting to know there were two in the clan that didn't judge him on his past actions, it took a fair while for them to completely groom each other but by the time they were done he felt relaxed and almost ready for another nap to try and combat the tiredness and aching head. "Thanks Berrywhisker, my coat hasn't looked like this for moons" he was sick of his head constantly throbbing but he didn't know the new medicine wolf well enough to go bugging her so he opted to remain where he was watching the camp through his dark brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Clan Leader
Rainstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 10:34 pm

Rainstar heard the approaching paw steps and looked up to see Maplepaw leading a dog into camp making the leader frown slightly. She was prepared to tell the young apprentice off for leading a stranger to camp when she was told who the dog was. Remaining silent she padded over to the dog and looked into his eyes spotting the milky look showing the truth to his condition but her buckles rose slightly at the scent of Riverclan on his pelt. ”You smell like Riverclan, why?” the patched female asked her voice carefully neutral giving no indication to her thoughts. If it was because he had passed through their territory then she saw no reason not to allow the old dog into the clan and she would assign Maplepaw to assist him and hunt for him. She was also considering giving the apprentice a new mentor for Pigeonheart didn’t seem to care for training her. She could hear Mustangspirits voice along with Berrywhiskers but not what they were saying and her gaze turned to them briefly to see them grooming each other’s pelts. She immediately looked away again as she could not afford a distraction right now and the sight of the male she loved was definitely distracting at times especially with his pelt looking like it did freshly groomed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next