The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+25
Skypup
Rainpup
Ravenpup
Dark Forest Spy
Rainstar
Nightstar
Berrywhisker
Bramblerose
Stonepaw
Lightfire
Nettlecloud
Cherrypaw
Leopardstrike
Glitterpaw
Maplepaw
Mustangspirit
Cloudwisp
Shadowheart
Rockybolt
Pigeonheart
Blackadder
Angus
Jaydust
Rosethorn
StarClan
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 11:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

A slightly steep dip in the ground, surrounded by fallen pine trees and brambles. Some trees have even fallen over top of the large dip, making bridges over the camp. The leader's den is a jumble of rocks with a tunnel under it that leads into a den. The medicine wolf den is the same as the leader's den. The elders' den is in a hollow log on the side of camp that has been filled up with moss and other soft bedding materials. The warriors' den is a large, thick bush with much cover, as is the apprentices' den, and the nursery is the same as the elders' den.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Jaydust
Deceased
Jaydust

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40/40ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 5:53 am

Jaydust had taken another bite of his squirrel, watching the camp goings from the side of camp. He was quite surprised when a new wolf entered the clearing, accompanied by Rockybolt and Shadowheart. "She looks familiar...but I can't put a name on her." Finishing his small meal, the brute stood up and padded over at a leisurely pace, interested in what this newcomer would have to say. Or not say, apparently. The male listened as Rockybolt named her as the past Thunderclan warrior Crystalheart. "So she was in Thunderclan before? I thought I recognized her face." She was familiar yet Jaydust had never really known her, as she had left the clan so long ago when he had been just a tiny pup. Rosestar seemed more than happy to let her back into the clan, so Jay dipped his head in a polite nod. "Welcome back Ghost," he woofed to her, giving a brief but courteous greeting. The she-wolf said nothing in reply, making the male wonder. "Is she mute? I haven't heard her speak once." It soon appeared that she was, as even when other wolves spoke to her she said nothing and only nodded or made a gesture in reply. Rockybolt seemed to understand her just fine though.
As more of his clanmates gathered, Jaydust stepped back to give them some room. The camp was becoming rather crowded as the patrols returned, much too many bodies for the male's taste. "It's getting too much in here, I'm going to head out into the forest." There were less wolves and less noise, much more suitable to the quiet male. And perhaps he'd stop by the Shadowclan border too, just in case a certain someone might be lurking around there. Jaydust didn't count on it, but there was always the possibility. He began to pad towards the camp entrance, but then stopped, remembering the pheasant he had hunted earlier. Jay trotted over to the fresh-kill pile, glancing over at his clanmates briefly before plucking a bright tail feather off the back of the bird. Content that no one had seen him, the brute made his way out of camp, hoping that he would not have the feather with him when he returned.
~TC/SC border~
Back to top Go down
Pigeonheart
Young Warrior
Pigeonheart

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/35ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 6:29 am

Pigeonheart padded into the camp, his gaze flicking over towards where Rockybolt was speaking to Rosestar, alongside the wolf they'd found at the border. He tilted his head when he heard Rosestar mention 'Ghost.' I thought her name was Crystalheart? It was rather puzzling, but Pigeonheart decided not to think too much about it. He simply shrugged and headed over to the fresh-kill pile, where he selected a sparrow and then sat to the side of the clearing to eat his meal. He sent a glance back towards where Rockybolt and Crystalheart—or, rather, Ghost—were. It seemed that the golden retriever was now giving her a tour. I guess she was accepted back into the Clan, he thought. He returned to his meal, taking another bite out of the bird.
Back to top Go down
Rockybolt
Warrior
Rockybolt

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 6:46 am

Rockybolt gave a smile when Rosestar allowed Ghost to rejoin. "Welcome back," he told the white-furred wolf. He dipped his head to Rosestar when she told him to give Ghost a tour. The golden retriever motioned with his head towards one of the dens, walking over to it and waiting for Ghost to arrive. "This den is the warriors' den," he said, pointing with a paw at the large bush that made up the den. "The apprentices' den is right over there," he added, indicating which den it was. He continued on towards another of the dens, this one a pile of rocks that formed a tunnel. "This is the medicine wolf's den; Nettlecloud is our medicine wolf now." He paused for a moment before moving on. "Over here we have the leader's den, and those two dens over there are the elders' den," he motioned towards it with his muzzle, "and the nursery." Rockybolt looked back to Ghost to make sure that she didn't have any questions. "Oh, and the fresh-kill pile is right there," he added with a shake of the head in its direction.
Back to top Go down
Leopardstrike
Warrior
Leopardstrike

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40/40ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 6:56 am

The warrior had been lazing about in the sun for most of the morning. She didn't have any tasks that needed to be completed, and as she no longer had an apprentice to train she had a lot of free time apart from the occasional patrol. She frowned as she thought about Lion, but didn't dwell too long on the thought. There was nothing that could have been done about her old apprentice; she simply was evil-hearted, and it had nothing to do with how Leopardstrike had trained her.
She'd flicked her ears when she heard two of the apprentices fighting, but didn't look up until she heard an all-too familiar name mentioned by both Rockybolt and Rosestar. Crystalheart? Had her cousin come back to ThunderClan? The warrior recalled how Crystalheart'd left, along with Leopardstrike's sister, then Dolphinpaw, back at the old forest. Leopardstrike gave an uncertain glance in Ghost's direction, wondering whether or not she should greet her. After all, she and Dolphinsplash did leave her alone in ThunderClan. She flicked her tail with frustration, deciding that she could welcome Ghost later on.
Back to top Go down
Cherrypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Cherrypaw

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 2:36 pm

Cherrypaw, an orange/red, light orange, and white young she-wolf with sky-blue eyes laid across the clearing watching Rosestar from a distance. Cherrypaw would often think that she didn't deserve to train as a warrior, her lame left fore-paw was useless when it came to fighting since she couldn't even move it. She couldn't run because she would have to use all four paws to do so and one of them was crippled since birth. She sighed deeply. I wish StarClan would've made me normal! she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Rosethorn
Warrior
Rosethorn

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 11:42 pm

Feeling eyes resting on her, Rosestar glanced over and noticed Cherrypaw, she'd been born after Coalpaw had been made medicine wolf apprentice and so had had to become a warrior apprentice. However with Coalpaw stepping down Cherrypaw would be able to become one, getting up onto her paws the small but spirited she-wolf padded towards the smaller jumble of rocks that made up the medicine wolfs den. Sticking her head inside she called out "Nettlecloud? I wish to speak with you please" she had a decent relationship with the medicine wolf and thus showed him the respect she felt he deserved. Squeezing into the den she glanced around grateful for the coolness of the den that sheltered herself and the medicine wolf from the heat of the greenleaf sun. Before she did any ceremonies she needed to talk to him about what was going on, after all it was the medicine wolfs job to pick the medicine wolf apprentice not the leaders. She continued to look about for him before finally spotting him towards the back of the den near where his nest is "Its about Coalpaw and Cherrypaw" she admitted going a little closer to him thankful for her small size that made it easier to fit into the den.
Back to top Go down
http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/
Nettlecloud
Deceased
Nettlecloud

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 5:42 pm

The old male was feeling pretty content that morning. At the crack of dawn he was up, counting and sorting his herb stores, quite pleased with how stocked everything was. Then after grabbing a meal from the Fresh-kill pile, Nettle headed back towards his den, lounging about in the sun for a good part of the morning. He hadn't meant to fall asleep, but he did, and when he woke his apprentice was nowhere to be found. "Wandered off again, eh?" He thought as he poked his way back into his den. There was no need to gather herbs, so Nettlecloud frowned as we wondered why she had bothered to leave camp. Perhaps to stretch her legs? Probably.
He then spent the remainder of the morning soaking his herbs, trying to make them last as long as possible. There wasn't much of a need at the moment, but still that could change. And in the Medicine Wolf's mind it was better to be safe then sorry.
The stirrings of camp made him strut his head out of his den briefly. His eyes narrowed as he spotted the warrior whom he thought he would never see again. "Crystalheart? What in Starclan's name is she doing here?" Listening to the chatter, he figured out that the white wolf wanted to rejoin the clan. Rosestar seemed happy to comply. Nettle snorted, "She should at least prove her loyalty before she just saunters back into a warrior position," he thought, shaking his head. Whatever, it wasn't his business anyways. He was only here to make sure his clanmates didn't die of sickness. Grumbling to himself he returned back to his mundane tasks.
He had just finished soaking a wad of chervil leaves, when he heard Rosestar's voice, asking if she could speak to the old male. "Yeah, come in," he replied, not taking his focus off his herbs until they were promptly stored back into their usual spots. After he turned to the leader, quite surprised at her next words. "Oh? What about them?" He asked, quite puzzled at her question. He knew full well that Cherrypaw was training to be a warrior, even if it didn't seem to suit her. But he wasn't going to offer her Coalpaw's job just out of pity, the she-wolf would have to deal with her disability regardless of what path she chose. Perking his ears he paid attention to what Rosestar would say next.
Back to top Go down
Rosethorn
Warrior
Rosethorn

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 5:18 am

Coming up beside the old male who she respected as he'd been the medicine wolf to patch her and her brother up, she'd never blamed Nettlecloud for her brothers death. Death was something happened in the clans and instead she blamed herself for it more than anything else, "Coalpaw announced she wants to become a warrior, she claims she dosent want to be doing medicine for the rest of her life" only with the old wolf did her true feelings about the whole business come to life. She wasn't sure that letting apprentices chopping and changing what they wanted to do was good or even healthy, for as long as she remembered it'd been pick what you wanted to do and then stick with it tough toenails if you didn't like it. "If we did accept this you'd have an opening for Cherrypaw if you're willing to take her on. She'd make a good warrior even with a bad paw, Shadowclan has Cheshiregrin who only has three legs and is a formidible opponent after all" she was also completely off her rocker, nuts, coo-coo and all the other kinds of names she could associate with crazy. Quite thankful that the troublesome black and white warrior wasn't in her clan instead she was in Nightstars, it meant she could sleep at night not worrying that she'd attack one of her clan members. Anyway she pushed that to the side from now instead focusing on what the old medicine wolf would have to say, she wouldn't force him into taking Cherrypaw if he didn't want to she was doing quite well under Shadowhearts eye after all. She'd hold a clan gathering after this talk with the old medicine wolf, it would be interesting either way.
Back to top Go down
Nettlecloud
Deceased
Nettlecloud

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 7:24 pm

Nettlecloud listened as the leader replied, his eyes narrowing. "She wants to quit out on me eh?" He replied, his voice only a whisker away from a growl. He then let out a snort. "Apprentices these days! Back when I was young when we started something we were expected to finish it. Not any of this dropping out nonsense!" He rasped, irritation clear in his voice. Still, his angry disposition covered over his other emotions, namely sadness and insecurity. While Nettle would be the last to admit it, his apprentice leaving him caused him hurt, and he silently wondered if his teaching methods had been flawed. He had also grown more fond of Coalpaw in the moons they had been training, but it seemed all of that would be a waste now.
He flicked his ears as Rosestar went on to the option of mentoring Cherrypaw. "If she wants to be my apprentice then fine. But I won't make her just because of her one bad paw. She has three good ones to make up for it." He replied, turning back to meddle in his stores. Really nothing in his stores needed to be done, but a part of him wanted to look busy just for the sake of it.
Back to top Go down
Rosethorn
Warrior
Rosethorn

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 7:43 am

Listening to the old medicine wolf closely the small orange wolf paid close attention to his reactions, so often used to reacting grumpy herself to things she could understand what was going on beneath the surface for the old male. Flicking her ears backwards she sighed softly "You go talk to her then, Once you've found out if she wants to be a warrior or a medicine wolf, let me know and I'll preform the ceremony of making Coalpaw a warrior apprentice" She wouldn't be making the apprentice a warrior any time soon if anything she'd ask the females mentor to be harder on her since she'd switched from a warrior apprentice, to a medicine apprentice back to a warrior again. Although if Cherrypaw became the medicine wolf apprentice it'd mean Coalpaw couldn't switch back, feeling for Nettlecloud she would have done something more but was instead fairly sure that he just wanted to be alone for a little bit. So instead she gave him a rare quiet gentle look before she turned and padded out of the den, she glanced about for Angus wondering where he was and decided with a sigh that she'd go and look for him, following his scent out of camp she discovered it lead towards the fire pond which is where she followed him
~Fire Pond~
Back to top Go down
Cherrypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Cherrypaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 11:11 pm

Cherrypaw slowly stood up which was sort of hard for her to do since her lame paw was her left fore-paw, which she mostly used for standing up. She began to head towards the camp exit but stopped as she saw Rosestar leave before she did. She glanced towards where her Clan's leader had come from and whimpered softly. Part of her wanted to be a medicine wolf and part of her just wanted to be herself.
Back to top Go down
Maplepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Maplepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 5:46 am

Pigeonheart had picked a bird from the freshkill pile and had laid down near her taking mouthfuls of it, she knew he was in the process of mentoring her brother and couldn't help but wonder how that was going. She knew how her brother was with his words, he'd also just returned from a border patrol with a stranger so she gathered her paws and stood to head over to where he was. Sitting down next to him but not too close in case he decided she was trying to steal his meal which she wasnt. She had to hunt for the clan first before she could eat, but she didn't know how to hunt, hungry she curled her tail around her to the side and studied the warrior through her forest-green eyes before finally deciding on what she wanted to say "What was the border patrol like Pigeonheart? Who's the white wolf? She smells like a loner" she knew the warrior code like the back of her paw, infact she almost worshipped it. If everyone followed the code, everyone would be happy, and according to the code loners should be chased out. Pigeonheart was a respected warrior he surely would have chased her out, unless she wanted to join the clan and from the way Rockybolt was excitedly showing her around she gathered that that was indeed what had happened.

Shuffling her paws in a brief moment of anxiety she added "How is training Blackpaw going?" she was so jealous that her brother had someone to train her, the most training she had was from a shadowclan wolf across the border. Even then it wasn't that much, sighing she flattened her ears back somewhat the movement hinting at her lack of happiness with what was happening at the moment however she was keenly still paying attention to the warrior despite her feelings and worries. Quite happy to sit there and listen to the warrior waffle on she perked her ears forward to focus on him again wary of seeming impolite, she wasn't exactly sure where Blackpaw was but there was no point having anything to do with him he hated her after all. It was her fault that Lightpaw and herself had almost died on that pond, green eyes glittered a brief moment with guilt and self loathing that she desperately hoped hadn't been noticed by the warrior.
Back to top Go down
Glitterpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Glitterpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 6:09 am

A flood of warmth filled her as Rosestar accepted her back into the clan, dipping her head in silent gratitude she turned to follow Rockybolt although she paused for a moment recognizing her niece Leopardstrike. Studying her for a moment through her pale eyes she quietly smiled at her, hoping she'd understand that she would 'speak' with her later. Keeping close to the golden dog she paid close attention as he pointed out the various dens, feeling sad when she was told that Feathersoul was no longer the medicine wolf of the clan she sighed to herself. Everything was so different, but she could handle it, she wasn't alone anymore, she had a clan and a family again, Rockybolt, Rosestar and Leopardstrike were at least three she knew from her time in the clan. Feeling safe and happy she gave a couple of wags of her white fluffy tail looking to Rockybolt for direction of what they were going to do next, Rosestar had vanished out of camp and she wasn't exactly sure why as the red leader still needed to officially welcome her into the clan but she didn't point that out instead she glanced at the dog warrior waiting for his next words
Back to top Go down
Nettlecloud
Deceased
Nettlecloud

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 3:44 am

The Medicine Wolf shuffled through various herbs, sorting and resorting the various piles. There really was no need, but he was frustrated and needed to vent it out on something. Thankfully it was only plants who couldn't complain, instead of another clanmate. It hurt him more than he would ever admit that Coalpaw wanted to stop her training. But life wasn't always easy, and Nettlecloud knew that he would have to suck it up and move on. "Perhaps the life of a warrior will suit her better after all." He sighed softly, slowly sliding the dock leaves he had been venting on back into a corner. There wasn't time to mope, he knew that. He had other matters to tend to, and the most important of them was finding a new apprentice. The old male knew well that Cherrypaw had been having trouble with her training, her paw causing her much distress. Still, neither he or Rosestar would force her train, as such efforts would be cruel and fruitless. A wolf changed and chose his or her own course, and unless it was Starclan no one had the right to interfere on that.
Nettlecloud padded to the entrance of the den, scanning the clearing until he spotted the ginger fay. He then stalked over, his voice sounding gravely and a little irritated. "Cherrypaw, come speak with me in my den," he woofed, and without waiting for a reply walked back into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Cherrypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Cherrypaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 3:52 am

Cherrypaw lifted her head as Nettlecloud stalked towards her, she had barely heard him. At his demand she quickly stood up but had a little trouble with it due to her lame fore-paw. She watched him walk back into the cave and she pathetically limped after the Medicine Wolf, her sky-blue eyes glancing around nervously. She heard some clan-mates snicker and she growled under her breath about it. She made it to the entrance and slowly limped further inside and then sat down, waiting for Nettlecloud to speak next.
Back to top Go down
Nettlecloud
Deceased
Nettlecloud

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 4:25 am

Sitting down, the male wrapped his tail around his paws, beckoning Cherrypaw to do the same. He flicked his ears, pausing a moment to decide what he was going to say. "Cherrypaw, I have an opening at the moment to train as a Medicine Wolf," he began, getting straight to the point. "Now I know you've been training to be a warrior for a while, and if you still want to continue that's fine. But I figured I'd ask you first." Nettlecloud gazed as the she-wolf, meeting her sky colored eyes with his own brown. It was an odd thing for a wolf her age to have such a strange color, but as long as they worked, Nettle didn't care what color a wolf's eyes were. Now her paw was a different story, and there was little she could do about that, but she could still use her other three to get along fine, and that worked well enough.
Back to top Go down
Cherrypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Cherrypaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 4:33 am

Cherrypaw sat down like Nettlecloud currently was, her white tipped tail quickly wrapping around her paws. Her sky-blue eyes quickly widened at his words and she lowered her ears a bit. "I-I thought Coalpaw was your apprentice? Does that mean she no longer wants to be?" she asked in a little whimper. She gulped nervously. You mouse-brain, this is your chance! You wanted to be this! she thought to herself. Her paws shifted a little to show her nervousness but she had to recover. "I-I'd rather train as your apprentice, Nettlecloud." she finally gave him a firm answer.

Last edited by Cherrypaw on Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : OMG!)
Back to top Go down
Nettlecloud
Deceased
Nettlecloud

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 5:07 am

Nettlecloud sighed when the she-wolf asked about his other apprentice. "She would rather train as a warrior." His reply was curt, and there was still a tinge of bitterness in it. Cherrypaw seemed anxious, her stuttering nature easily giving her anxiety away. Still, she complied without any additional thought or protest, and it appeared that she may have been considering the decision for some time according to her response. Nettle nodded his head, pleased at her answer. "Very well, I'll train you to be my apprentice then." He replied, his tone still remaining firm. "But being a Medicine Wolf is no walk in the forest. You're going to have to train just as hard if not harder than a warrior. You're going to have to deal with a lot of new situations and meet a lot of new wolves. And I'm not one for putting up with whiners." The male waited for the younger wolf's reply, not afraid of telling her the plain and simple truth. There was no need to sugarcoat anything, as she would find out sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Cherrypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Cherrypaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 5:14 am

Cherrypaw's nostrils flared a little at the scents of the herbs close by but her gaze remained on Nettlecloud. "I understand Nettlecloud, and I promise to train the hardest I can to learn the ways of the Medicine Wolf." she barked in response. She flicked her ears back towards the exit, slightly thinking of standing up but she decided to wait until Nettlecloud was ready to announce of her new role in ThunderClan. .
Back to top Go down
Nettlecloud
Deceased
Nettlecloud

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 5:25 am

The male scanned Cherrypaw's gaze, but her intent seemed pure and he was inclined to believe her. He stood, took a step back, and glanced at her again, a softer glint in his eye. "Then we'll leave for the Mooncave immediately once we tell Rosestar." He replied, feeling a burden being lifted off of him that he had now found a new apprentice. Although Coalpaw had given up her spot, Nettlecloud decided to not let that dissuade him, and he would give his new apprentice just as much of his attention. "If you've haven't yet then you should eat something. It's a long trek." With that he padded out of the den, glancing around for the familiar fiery coated leader. Her well defined coat did not make an appearance however, and Nettlecloud decided to wait and inform her when she returned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next