The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+25
Skypup
Rainpup
Ravenpup
Dark Forest Spy
Rainstar
Nightstar
Berrywhisker
Bramblerose
Stonepaw
Lightfire
Nettlecloud
Cherrypaw
Leopardstrike
Glitterpaw
Maplepaw
Mustangspirit
Cloudwisp
Shadowheart
Rockybolt
Pigeonheart
Blackadder
Angus
Jaydust
Rosethorn
StarClan
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 11:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

A slightly steep dip in the ground, surrounded by fallen pine trees and brambles. Some trees have even fallen over top of the large dip, making bridges over the camp. The leader's den is a jumble of rocks with a tunnel under it that leads into a den. The medicine wolf den is the same as the leader's den. The elders' den is in a hollow log on the side of camp that has been filled up with moss and other soft bedding materials. The warriors' den is a large, thick bush with much cover, as is the apprentices' den, and the nursery is the same as the elders' den.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Mustangspirit
Young Warrior
Mustangspirit

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue40/40ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 1:23 am

Returning to camp with his head throbbing he entered the camp in time to hear Rainstar announce his injury to the clan, shame made his fur feel hot and shift his paws uneasily. He didn't want to come across as weak or a liability to the clan, not that pleased with how she was talking about Lion either, the male's unhappiness was made clear in his body language. Ignoring the medicine den, and everyone else he padded over to the warriors den and curled up in a spare nest that didn't appear to have an owner his thoughts swirling around inside his head. He'd known Lion all his life, she wasn't a murderer, she was his best friend for starclans sake, and yet his gut told him that Rainstar wasn't the type to lie or make up lies so he decided in the end that it was just a huge misunderstanding between the pair of them. That lessened the pressure and made it easier for him to think clearly, the way Rainstar acted towards him as if they were mates, was he missing more than just memories of Lion leaving the clan? He couldn't be sure but it worried him, what else had he forgotten? Grooming his paw pads in a nervous habit he continued to think over everything ignoring the pounding in his head from the wound on the back of his head, a medicine wolf couldn't do much for a head ache or lost memories he'd just have to rediscover them on his own. If he never remembered then he'd just have to work with what he did know, yeah that made sense. Huffing he rested his head down and flicked his tail around himself comfortingly, he'd be okay, he had time to figure out what was going on around him, in his head and in his heart, he wouldn't be bossed around anymore he'd stick up for himself. Half hearing Blackadders remarks he lifted his head and growled softly, he shouldn't speak like that to a leader let alone Rainstar, even though he didn't exactly agree with chasing Lion out there was still no need for such blatant disrespect.
Back to top Go down
Lightfire
Young Warrior
Lightfire

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 2:55 am

Lightfire nodded faintly, getting to his paws and letting his friend guide him to the den. Graciously, he curled up, enjoying the familiar camp and the comfort within it. He closed his eyes, smiling softly as Blackadder joined his side. He was about to drift away before Rainstar's voice caused him to snap back awake. Annoyance flicked across his features, and he scooted out of the den to watch her, perking his ears. He almost immediately stopped listening, until Lionpaw was mentioned. His eyes widened slightly, and he flattened his ears. "She isn't, like, coming back for me, is she?!" he yelped, glancing towards Blackadder in horror. "I can't go after her! Sh-She'll, like, totally kill me!" It seemed like his companion had as much displeasure as Lightfire, if not more. He listened as his friend snapped at the leader- at times, Light wished he had that much guts. It took a lot to tell off a leader. At his friend's request, the young male nodded and slipped back into the den, curling back up onto his nest and closing his eyes. He needed a rest like this- to just feel safe.
Back to top Go down
Dark Forest Spy
Dark Forest Spy
Dark Forest Spy

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 1:38 am

The misty shadow hoovered within the darkness of the camps defences with pointy ears pricked as it listened to the camps coming and goings silently. What he gathered made it silently laugh at the common discord that appeared whenever a new leader entered power but his surprise was that the old one was still alive. Flattening to the ground it crawled over to the orange female and studied her mentally cataloging all that was happening in the camp still. It travelled back to its original spot and settled down in a wispy form that appeared to be a wolf as it soaked up the information.

Last edited by Dark Forest Spy on Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ravenpup
Pup
Ravenpup

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 7:47 am

Yawning and uncurling from her spot the little black pup blinked her currently blue eyes, getting up and nudging her pure white sister, she glanced out and heard the sound of her foster mother talking. Her eyes lit up and she clumsily trotted forward her slip of a tail wagging fiercely, blinking in the bright sunlight it took her a little while to adjust before spotting the small spotted she wolf. "Mama!" Ravenpup called out unaware she was the spitting image of the kind medicine wolf who'd greeted Skysong in Starclan, completely ignoring Cherrypaw as she'd never had much to do with the female, the black puppy smiled warmly up at her mother and sat down next to her. "Teach me more about herbs? Please? I Remember that Borage leaves are good for producing more and better milk and are good for fevers" her voice was smooth, calm and warm not unlike a spoonful of honey. Her gaze glinted with an old kind of wisdom "And Chervil is good for sore stomachs and infected wounds" the youngster added with a thoughtful nod, at this point in her life she had no clue that she'd never be able to become a medicine wolf and thus her currently blue eyes shone with passion. "I'll become a great medicine wolf just like you and save lives" the idea of helping those in her clan was something that had always lain in her heart. Her gaze flicked back briefly towards where her sister lay asleep, as ever constantly aware of where she was, she and her siblings slept in the medicine den with their foster mother rather than in the nursery by themselves. Learning herbs and their uses was so easy for her as if she already knew most of it but just had to be reminded, she was also so very lucky that Skysong had spent so much time teaching her plenty about herbs and their uses.
Back to top Go down
Rosethorn
Warrior
Rosethorn

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue30/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 8:03 am

Tightly curled up with the dog Rosethorn drifted into an uneasy sleep, waking up when Rainstar called a ceremony and announced to the entire clan that Mustang had hurt himself and apparently was stupider for it she snorted. The male had never had many brains to begin with always following Lion around with blind obedience, oh well it wasn't any of her business, she'd settled back down and was in a slight doze when a black shadow slipped over the ground and hovered over her. Lifting her head and spotting it as it settled down in a wispy wolf form a savage growl emitted from her alerting the others to the danger, having just had several lives ripped from her in the dark forest she could recognize what this being was with little imagination. Although she could guess that she wouldn't be able to harm it in its current form, the bright orange former leader was not about to let some dark forest piece of dung try to invade thunderclan camp even if nobody else had noticed it yet. Purposely standing in the way of its vision, her pale gaze was hard and filled with anger, every single fiber of her being remembered what she'd only recently gone through hell the lingering pain tormented her mind, body and spirit. She had to protect Angus, and the pups, whether the other wolves of the clan agreed with her or not, her duty was firm and resolute in her mind. "I Don't know who you are but I know what you are you scum! Get the hell out of Thunderclan territory, I may not be able to physically harm filth like you in your current form but i sure as hell can prevent you from seeing and hearing things that go on around camp" and with that she snorted, already in his line of sight so he couldn't see anything in camp apart from her bright orange fur.
Back to top Go down
http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/
Dark Forest Spy
Dark Forest Spy
Dark Forest Spy

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29, 2017 9:48 pm

The wispy wolf tilted it's head with amusement as the old ginger female got in its way and stood up shaking it's body. "I hear everything even as you speak I hear the pup asking to learn of herbs. Her siblings I hear their deep breaths of sleep with twitching from their dreams. You may block my sight Rosethorn but only for the time you stand before me." it said in a deep rumbling tone. Deciding that it had observed all it could here now it had been discovered the spys form collapsed into a ball before slipping away out of the camp.

{To Windclan Camp}
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Clan Leader
Rainstar

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue30/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 1:35 am

Rainstar didn't react to Blackadders words visibly other than an ear flicker as she gazed at him before turning her attention to Lightfire. "I apologize Lightfire. I didn't know know you hadn't been back long. Blackadder take someone else and go please." she said calmly. She had seen Mustangspirit enter the camp near the end of the meeting and some relief had washed over her seeing him back at camp. The patched females attention was pulled to the side of the camp where Rosethorn was growling at something but it was gone when she reached the warriors side. "What was here Rosethorn?" she asked worried. Whatever had caught the other females attention was not a good thing and it had the new leader on edge.
Back to top Go down
Rainpup
Pup
Rainpup

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 2:56 am

Rainpup had been resting, her eyes closed and her breathing slow. The movement of her sister was what brought her back into the world, and she blinked open her eyes. Rising to her paws, the she-pup let out a yawn and stretched, exposing sharp puppy teeth and shaking out her soft fur. The day was beautiful to her, and so full of opportunity. Being the optimistic little ball of energy she was, everything couldn't have seemed better. "I wonder what we'll do today? There's just so much that could happen!" In her mind, the world was just an awesome place teeming with adventure, and living in Thunderclan was the best thing of all about it.
Turning her head, Rainpup spotted her sister Ravenpup talking to their mother and her apprentice Cherrypaw. Figuring that her sister must have been hounding their mother about herbs, Rain could only wonder why her sibling cared so much about them. "Why does she like them so much? Plants are so boring!" Whatever joy that Ravenpup got out of those dumb herbs apparently went right over Rainpup's head. Turning away, the pup eyed her other sister Featherpup who still slept soundly in the nest. "Time to wake up sleepyhead!" Rainpup yipped, prodding her sister with her paw. She smiled and nosed Featherpup in a ticklish way, being the sort of wolf who enjoyed waking up others to the bright and cheerful existence that was life.
Back to top Go down
https://larky-the-potato.deviantart.com/
Cherrypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Cherrypaw

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 7:50 am

Cherrypaw nodded her head and sighed deeply. "I still miss Nettlecloud however, but if I must train with you I guess we best get to know each other. My name, if you didn't know, is Cherrypaw. I was born with a crippled fore-paw which causes me to limp which is the reason why I wished to be a Medicine Wolf. It is my only escape from becoming a warrior in which other wolves won't even acknowledge. For what good is a warrior with a crippled paw that almost prevents them from running?" she asked Skysong before her ears twitched and she glanced down as a pup approached and started talking to Song of the Sky, completely ignoring her. See this is what I'm talking about, they didn't even gawk at me! she thought to herself before hearing the pup refer to the bob-tailed fae as their "mum". Is that really true? Did this fae have pups? But wasn't that forbidden for a Medicine Wolf to have? Confusion in her mind, she took some slow steps away from them and tucked her tail in. Now the pup was asking about herbs. Was this just Song of the Sky's pup or her competition for Medicine Wolf apprentice?
Back to top Go down
Song of the Sky
Medicine Wolf

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 5:45 am

Dipping her head to nuzzle her daughter when the little one came over, Song nipped a dark ear gently, reminding the young thing to not interrupt. “I was talking, Bird,” she said affectionately, adoring the litter of pups that she had managed to save. Staying calm as always, she turned her attention back to the young she-wolf she’d been conversing with before. “Pleasant to meet you,” she murmured, studying her carefully. There were always ways to get around only having three paws, but if this was what the youngster wanted, then she was always happy to teach. “I’m more than happy to share my knowledge, young one,” she explained in her gentle voice. “And I understand if things get tricky, I don’t mind explaining things multiple times. If you don’t want to learn, just tell me, and I’ll stop teaching.” Calm violet eyes steadied on the youngster, appraising her to see if she would have the guts to stick around. “It can be hard. It can be heartbreaking. You must remember that you can’t save everyone.” Unsure of what sort of ceremonies this clan went through for a new teacher and novice, she paused to nuzzle the black pup at her feet again affectionately. “Go find your siblings,” she said. “We’ll go over herbs later. Everyone should be awake now.” Once the puppy had trotted off, the tiny wolf turned her attention back to Cherrypaw. “I do not know the ways that you choose your novices, but I will accept you as mine to teach.” With her daughter so interested in herbs too, Song was aware that she’d be teaching both of them, but that didn’t bother her. It had never been against her rules to teach a pup who was interested.
Back to top Go down
Cherrypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Cherrypaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 6:15 am

Cherrypaw wagged her fluffy tail from side to side and smiled at Song of the Sky. "I hope we get to know one another very soon and you can teach me everything you know." she said happily with a smiling muzzle. The young ginger and white fae then padded off towards the apprentice den to get some rest but then glanced towards the fresh-kill pile and picked out a fat squirrel from the pile and started nibbling on that silently. It was stingy but it had to do because she wasn't all that hungry. She sat down at she ate it and winced at her crippled paw as it bent awkwardly to the side, but she didn't let it stop her from getting a somewhat good meal.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwisp
Deputy
Cloudwisp

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 12:46 am

The small she-wolf had sat in the crowd as the newly-named Rainstar called forth a Clan meeting. She dipped her head when Rainstar formally announced that she would remain as deputy, still thankful that she'd been allowed to keep her position. There was a part of her that still felt guilty about not accepting leadership of the Clan, but deep down she knew that it had been for the best. She still needed more experience when it came to being in charge. The mention of Lion caused the deputy to frown. She hadn't forgotten how the ex-ThunderClanner murdered Moonshadow. She blinked sadly at the thought of her former mentor. Moonshadow had been far too young to join StarClan. Cloudwisp hoped that the warriors would be able to chase Lion away. She didn't want her anywhere near ThunderClan territory.

After the meeting ended, Cloudwisp was about to go on with the rest of her day when she heard a loud growl sound in the camp. It sounded like it belonged to Rosestar—no, Rosethorn. She perked her ears, on the lookout for any sign of danger, but didn't see anything of alarm. The silvery-white wolf tilted her head. What had bothered Rosethorn? The deputy hurried after Rainstar as she approached Rosethorn, stopping at the new leader's side. "Is something wrong?" Her words were directed towards Rosethorn. Cloudwisp glanced about and also checked for any strange scents, but wasn't able to tell what had threatened the camp.
Back to top Go down
Pigeonheart
Young Warrior
Pigeonheart

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue35/35ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 1:06 am

Pigeonheart hadn't been paying too much attention to the Clan meeting as he figured that it was mostly information he already knew. The mention of his name caused him to look up, however. Rainstar wanted him to chase out Lion? The wolf who had killed one of her own Clanmates? He shuddered; what if Lion decided to attack them when they confronted her? Although he might have bragged about his fighting skills, Pigeonheart was aware that he was far from the best when it came down to it. He couldn't let his leader down, however, as much as he didn't want to go on this patrol.

He glanced at Blackadder as his former apprentice approached him and nodded in greeting. "Do you think that we should take a third warrior with us?" he asked, knowing that Lightfire wouldn't be able to come on account of his health. Normally, Pigeonheart would have darted out of the camp without hesitation, but this situation was different. It could possibly be dangerous. "Otherwise, I'm ready to go if you are." He tried to keep his voice steady, so that Blackadder wouldn't see that he was scared.
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Warrior
Shadowheart

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue40/40ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 1:44 am

Yawning the black wolf awoke, gold eyes flicking open, getting up and stretching he glanced around soon spotting Skysong sitting off by herself, his gaze gentled a little, he knew what it was like to join a new pack and feel rather isolated. He then selected a pheasant and brought it over to her laying it at her paws before speaking "I don't think anyones taught you about the medicine wolf code Song of the Sky? I know a bit of it so I can explain it as best as i can if you want" he was careful to keep using her original name, having remembered what it was like to loose the name one had grown up with as well. Sitting down he spoke warmly "You should eat, the pups need their mum fighting fit" with that he ran his thoughts over what he knew of the medicine wolf code, thankfully Nettlecloud had spent some time explaining the warrior code and the medicine wolf code to him when he'd first joined the clan wounded. He in the end decided to explain it in short sentences and then she could ask for more clarification on the ones that didn't make much sense "The medicine wolf code is the code by which Medicine wolfs live their lives, i'll explain it in short sentences and you ask me about the ones you don't quite get, sound good?" Once he had her answer he took a deep breath and began

"Medicine wolves are not allowed to have a mate or give birth to pups
Medicine wolves must treat, heal, and protect all wolves equally
Medicine wolves must ignore and not have any and all rivalry with those not in your clan
Medicine wolves must take on an apprentice(and have them fully-named) before stepping down from the medicine wolf position for free will, force, or death reasons.
Medicine wolvesmust have basic fighting and hunting knowledge by the time you have your full med wolf name.
To the best of your abilty, medicine wolves must keep a good stock of all herbs at all times, even in leaf-bare
When treating an injured leader, Medicine wolves must make sure that all other injured wolves are treated before working on treating the leader.
A medicine wolf rejects the life of a warrior, for that is not their true destiny."

in his opinion it was rather preachy as he didn't quite understand why the medicine wolf couldnt have pups, in his previous pack it'd been encouraged as they believed that those born to shamans had natural ability with medicine and spirits. however it wasn't polite to argue with this new pack so instead he'd accepted it as their rules and got on with daily life. Watching Ravenpup fondly he couldn't help but wonder if she'd turn out to be a medicine wolf like her mother, after all she was quite similar to the red and white spotted she wolf in manner and nature. He couldn't see Skypup with her which was somewhat odd but perhaps the pure white pup was asleep at the moment, his gold gaze returned to focus on Song of the Sky one of his warm friendly smiles on his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Ravenpup
Pup
Ravenpup

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 2:25 am

Her ears lowered a little when her mother told her to go play with her siblings so she wandered off a bit, however she perked up again when she saw Cherrypaw move over to the fresh kill pile. Her slip of a tail giving a wag before she bounded over to her with puppy enthusiasm clear in her features "Aren't herbs fun! I already know heaps because mamas taught me heaps and its really easy to remember them. I want to be a medicine wolf like her one day, and save lives and help other wolves even if they're in different clans" the little black pup barked excitedly her pretty purple eyes alight with a fierce love of herbs and helping others. She was so lucky to have the medicine wolf as her mother, it was very clear that the small pup and her siblings genuinely believed that Skysong and Shadowheart were their parents, noticing that the apprentices paw was at an odd angle she inched over and sniffed it curiously "That looks like that hurts Cherrypaw, have you tried taking something antiflammatory? Or at least some poppy seeds for the pain?" The black pup was genuinely concerned about the other wolfs pain, completely unaware that she was probably over stepping her bounds, trying to rack her brains for what she remembered from her mother telling her "Comfrey root should help! I had a dream once i used Comfrey on a wolf once it should help" with no inkling of the way she was coming across as a know it all the little pup who so desperately wanted to help her clan mates smiled sweetly up at Cherrypaw expecting that the older wolf would now come with her to eat some that'd help the obviously sore paw, perhaps they'd be able to fix it and she could become a proper warrior since she'd said she only wanted to be a medicine wolf since she had a bad paw. She didn't know it'd never be fixed, but she was willing to try and help.
Back to top Go down
Cherrypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Cherrypaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 9:11 am

Cherrypaw swallowed a bite of a squirrel right as the dark pup which she didn't know the name of yet (Ravenpup) bounded over to her talking quite a bit. Yes, it must be fun being a Medicine Wolf, never getting to have pups of their own, putting their Clan before family, and having to face your mistakes she thought to herself sourly. The pup was obviously hyped up and she chuckled at that for she was once like that too when she was younger. Her ears perked up to listen, maybe this pup could teach her some things as well. So poppy seeds are for pain, I believe I've had them when I was younger she added in thought as the pup kept rambling on and on. Her ears then lowered as the pup noticed her crippled paw. "Oh........that. No herb can help fix that, it's been like that since I was born. Born with a crippled paw. I was lucky I was named for my ginger pelt or else I probably be named for my deformity. I'm sure I can cope with the pain somehow. Or else I would've taken you up on that offer." she told the much smaller fae. Her sky-blue eyes twinkling into Ravenpup's purple ones.
Back to top Go down
Angus
Warrior Apprentice
Angus

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 7:47 am

Nestling close to his fiery wolf, Angus easily slipped into a soft sleep, happier now that she was with him. Waking briefly, he rested his head on her back while he listened to the announcements, still half asleep and so not really paying attention to what was being said. Her growl was what really woke him up, and he jerked a little, confused to what was going on. “Rosie?” he asked softly, then retreated a little as the deputy and leader came over. He didn't know what Rosethorn had seen, nor did he really want to know if that was her reaction, so he settled down in a sunnier spot to go back to dozing. There didn't seem to be much that he could do, unless he badgered his mentor to take him somewhere and teach him a few things, but she still looked exhausted. It was more likely that he was going to badger her to eat and then sleep some more while she could.
Back to top Go down
Song of the Sky
Medicine Wolf

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 10:29 am

Watching her pup go fondly, Song was content just watching the wolves of the tribe go about their business. The growls of the bright ginger female caught her attention, and she half got to her feet when she spotted the dark wispy shadow. It was similar to the ones she'd noticed in the maple forest. But with the leader quite occupied, and still not quite knowing the ways of this pack, she held her tongue and kept her peace, simply watching the intruder as they left the camp. Something was really not right, and the death of the pups's mother had really only been the beginning. Reminded, the tiny red wolf glanced into the shaman den to check on the other pups, relaxing a bit as she counted them all safe and sound. Little Bird seemed to be making friends with the self proclaimed Cherrypaw, which was a good thing. If she was going to be teaching them both, then it was best that they got along. Blinking out of her thoughts when the gentle black wolf came over, she gave him a quiet smile. “Thank you,” she murmured, nosing at the pheasant to find her favourite part before taking a few mouthfuls. It was quite a large bird, and it was unlikely she'd finish it all, but it was sweet of him to bring it over to her in the first place.
Pleasantly surprised when he recognised that she still really had no idea, she gave a slight nod and listened carefully to his explanation, trying to understand. So many points didn't make sense, and she mulled them over for a bit before asking her own questions. “The ways I were taught, some are very different.” She kept her gaze off him, keeping an eye on her little Bird to make sure she stayed out of trouble. She didn't expect that the black pup would be alone for long, her pure white sister would soon be up and causing mischief with her sister. “I don't want to offend...” It was hard trying to pick the words, but he was a gentle soul, she didn't think he'd get angry at her. “But I can't disregard my ways completely for yours. Ideally I would meld them together, use the best from both, but there are some of your rules that I'm afraid I can't follow.” Her violet eyes were troubled when she gave the gentle male a quick glance and then she returned to watching the pack again. The bit about treating a leader last troubled her, and she knew that she wouldn't be able to follow that. She always treated wolves in order of wound severity, and if the leader was the worst wounded, then that was going to be who was treated first. It only made sense to her. Unsure about her pups now that she was told their shamans couldn't ahve pups. She wasn't going to let them go to someone else, not after raising them from birth to now.
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Warrior
Shadowheart

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 12:43 am

Rather relaxed, the gold eyed male had surmised that their adopted pups were old enough to try prey which was why the young bird had been brought over instead of something smaller. Shadowheart noticed that Song of the Sky seemed a little hesitant, guessing she had some questions about the strange code that these wolves followed a smile wound its way onto his muzzle. “They’re not my ways either Song of the Sky, I joined this pack last leaf-bare. Their ways are rather strange to me too I admit” it felt good to be able to tell someone else his thoughts on the warrior and medicine code that these wolves followed so blindly. “I don’t think anyone here would have much of a problem with you taking the best from both sides. Personally I find the rule about not having a mate or pups rather ridiculous, in my pack it was encouraged for the shaman to have a mate and pups as they would raise their pups in the way of medicine and pick the most astute one to take their place” it’d meant that more wolves in the pack knew about healing as well. If anyone tried to tell him or Song of the sky that they couldn’t continue to raise the pups and stand in as their parents he had couple of interesting places where he’d tell them to shove their tail. The pups saw Song of the Sky as their mother and it was too late now to try and change it. He would have shown anyone else who had just joined the clan the same attention and respect, he knew what it was like to have to forsake some of your ways that had been your packs traditions for generations. Watching out for the other pups his smile became fond and affectionate, he was so lucky to have the chance to be a father of sorts again he loved pups and had genuinely enjoyed being a father to his daughter whom he’d lost long ago now. He didn’t expect to find a mate again, as surely it’d count as betraying Amanda the one he’d loved and lost, no one had ever heard about her or his daughter here, they were something he kept close to his heart and away from the rest.
Back to top Go down
Skypup
Pup
Skypup

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 1:44 am

The ghostly pup had been happily dreaming, of a place where she could talk and not have to worry about no one understanding her. Waking when her sister nosed her, Skypup yawned, blinking her eyes blearily at the world. Deciding to stay curled with the rest of her siblings for a while, the tiny pup settled down again, listening to everything that was going on. Perking up when she heard her parents's voices, she scrambled to her feet and bounded out. Ignoring the rest of the clan, and not really noticing anything else that was going on, the silent white pup nuzzled into her mum's belly fur in greeting, wagging her tiny tail as she looked up at them both. Peeking around the red legs, she spotted Ravenpup and then poked at the bird thing in front of her mum. Looking up again, there was a clear question in her eyes about what it was, and what one was supposed to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next