The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+25
Skypup
Rainpup
Ravenpup
Dark Forest Spy
Rainstar
Nightstar
Berrywhisker
Bramblerose
Stonepaw
Lightfire
Nettlecloud
Cherrypaw
Leopardstrike
Glitterpaw
Maplepaw
Mustangspirit
Cloudwisp
Shadowheart
Rockybolt
Pigeonheart
Blackadder
Angus
Jaydust
Rosethorn
StarClan
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 11:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

A slightly steep dip in the ground, surrounded by fallen pine trees and brambles. Some trees have even fallen over top of the large dip, making bridges over the camp. The leader's den is a jumble of rocks with a tunnel under it that leads into a den. The medicine wolf den is the same as the leader's den. The elders' den is in a hollow log on the side of camp that has been filled up with moss and other soft bedding materials. The warriors' den is a large, thick bush with much cover, as is the apprentices' den, and the nursery is the same as the elders' den.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Cloudwisp
Deputy
Cloudwisp

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 9:02 pm

Cloudwisp shook her head softly. "I don't mind all of your questions," the small wolf said. "The time it takes to become a warrior varies depending on the apprentice. You need to become proficient in a few skills before you can be made a warrior. Usually by that time most wolves are a year in age, but I've seen a few promoted a bit earlier," she explained. "With lots of hard work, you'll be a warrior sooner than you realize," Cloudwisp added with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 9:43 pm

Coalpaw nodded and looked up to he white-furred Clan deputy. "Okay. I think that's all my questions." The small white and red apprentice lowered her head respectfully and chose to ask one more question, this one closer to her heart. "I was wondering... Did you ever know who my mother was? I don't remember her at all, and I was hoping that someone could tell me what she was like." The little fae flattened her ears and whined as she recalled her lonely puphood.
Back to top Go down
Blackadder
Young Warrior
Blackadder

Location : Nepal. Where I intend to live out the rest of my natural life span as a goat.

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 11:35 pm

Returning to camp shortly after Angus did, he dumped his prey on the fresh-kill pile and swiped his muzzle with his tongue to clean off any excess blood. Now he'd hunted for the clan he picked a squirrel as a snack and retreated to sit outside the apprentice den eating it hungrily. From what Rosestar had said he assumed Mustangspirit would be asked to become Coalpaws mentor, but it wasn't a hundred percent as Eclipsepaw needed a new mentor after her's had been hit by a falling tree during the big storm that'd happened about a moon ago now. Finishing off the small piece of prey he spat out some of the bones from the squirrel and yawned wondering if anyone had seen Maple, getting up he pushed the bones away before turning an walking over to Cloudwhisp and Eclipsepaw. "Hi Cloudwhisp, Eclipsepaw, have either of you seen Maplepaw?" he asked in his usual drawling sarcastic way that made him sound somewhat done with the world. Sure he'd rejected her to her face but he still loved her and wanted her to be safe, besides it'd been his job to look after her ever since they'd lost their parents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 12:06 am

Eclipsepaw looked at her fellow apprentice Blackpaw. "Hi Blackpaw; no, I haven't. Maybe she's training?" Hesitating for a moment, the white and red apprentice asked, "Do you know who Rosestar will pick as my mentor? I assume sje left with you this morning."
Back to top Go down
Mustangspirit
Young Warrior
Mustangspirit

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 12:23 am

Due to the heat of green-leaf his fur was mostly dry by the time he returned to camp, seeing that the others had been hunting by the size of the fresh kill pile he glanced over at the empty nursery wondering if any pups would be entering the world. Starclan knew they needed some, he rolled his shoulders and investigated the fresh kill pile not sure if he was even hungry. In the end he decided against it and instead sat down in a patch of shade finding his pelt was still quite damp he lay down and rolled in the dirt, the dust and dirt good for his skin and fur. sitting up somewhat muddy and dusty he got up and shook himself off quite comfortably, waiting paitently for Rosestar to return with whatever she wished to talk to him about. Scratching his side with his back foot he happily thudded back onto the ground to nap in the cool shade quite peacefully. However his ears picked up Blackpaw asking Cloudwhisp and Eclipsepaw if they'd seen his sister, lifting his head and opening his eyes he observed them curiously, so it seemed the sarcastic brat still cared for her then
Back to top Go down
Blackadder
Young Warrior
Blackadder

Location : Nepal. Where I intend to live out the rest of my natural life span as a goat.

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 12:31 am

The dark apprentice was instantly annoyed when Eclipsepaw immediately turned the conversation back to herself. A dark gleam entered his orange eyes and a sneer curled his lips "Why would the leader tell an apprentice who she plans to appoint your mentor? Surprisingly Eclipsepaw Rosestar does not confide in me, do you actually have a brain rattling around in your head or is it an empty cavern with a local spider named percy tap dancing around in there?" his voice was snarky and low as he drawled his response, her simple response had painted her to him as a self centered brat who only cared about herself and nothing else. Stupid girl, there were moths with more brains, "Why don't you go ask Rosestar yourself instead of asking someone who obviously would have no clue, or better yet go ask Coalpaw since she's talking with her now and wants to quit being a medicine wolf apprentice" he added after a moment of quiet thought glaring at her with his bright orange eyes then he turned them to Cloudwhisp ignoring response that Eclipsepaw might give him awaiting the deputy response to his question
Back to top Go down
Jaydust
Deceased
Jaydust

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 12:42 am

Dragging his prize catch into camp, Jaydust entered through the thorny entrance. Blackpaw stepped in before him, his prey easier to carry. Heading immediately to the Fresh-kill pile, the dark brute set his prey down. He then scanned the other fresh-kill, noting most of it consisted of rabbits and squirrels. Plucking a squirrel from the pile, he carried it over to a shaded corner and laid down, preparing to eat. The Green-leaf sun shone brightly over the forest, and the air was filled with bird-song, almost perfect for a lazy day. The male took a bite of the squirrel, savoring it's juicy flavor. In his mind he began to think, slowly pondering over some of the events of the day. "I wonder how Bramblerose is doing, I haven't seen her in a while." He thought, slowly taking another bite of squirrel. Some could accuse Jay of treason, but the male saw his friendship with the Shadowclan wolf hardly as such. To him, they were only good friends, and there was nothing in the Warrior Code against having friendships with wolves from other clans. Jay could be ignorant about certain things, and this was definitely one of them.
Hearing Blackpaw's bratty words, the male turned his head towards him, face showing clear disapproval. "He sure gets worked up easily. What crawled up his butt and died?" He thought, waiting for the Thunderclan deputy to either stop the budding argument or step in. Jaydust took another bite of squirrel and watched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 12:59 am

Eclipsepaw narrowed her pale yellow eyes and stood nose to nose with Blackpaw. "Yes, I do have a brain. Do you have ears? I asked if you HAD AN IDEA!" The white and red fae spat at the small black male. The fur on the back of her neck bristled and her yellow orbs blazed as sje growled at Blackpaw. "For once, stop being so pessimistic and act like you're happy for once."
Back to top Go down
Blackadder
Young Warrior
Blackadder

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 1:37 am

He'd ignored her into she got into his personal space, when she did he lifted a paw and pushed her away from him with a smirk, apart from that he continued to ignore her. It was actually quite funny how she seemed to think shed intimidate him with her behaviour, in reality she was acting like a spoilt brat. “You just don't get it, I'm pessimistic by nature, like you're annoying by nature.” his tone was dry and bored, she wasn't that interesting and was as easy to figure out as a book. When the wind shifted and brought him the scent of his sister, he stood “Don't worry cloudwhisp” and with that he walked away as if he'd just had a pleasant conversation instead of having to deal with yet another idiot. She actually reminded him of Tanya the husky that'd joined the clan, although he wasn't exactly sure what had happened to her not that he really cared. He cared about himself first, then mapleaw and everyone else came after that, he would personally watch the clan burn if he was't going to be involved in anyway. He sat near the entrance of the camp keeping his eyes out for his sister.
Back to top Go down
Maplepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Maplepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 1:39 am

Returning to camp she paused at her brother her features becoming sad as he appeared to look straight through her, spotting Eclipsepaw however she brightened up. She liked the other apprentice and they both got along well with Coalpaw, she had no idea that her brother had been winding the other apprentice up. Wagging her tail she grinned at her “Guess what eclipse! Guess!” realizing that the deputy was there she shut up and looked over at her friend wanting to tell her what'd happened to her at the border but she was frightened that the deputy would get angry with her so instead she gently tugged her friends ear and murmured “Come with me?” once she had confirmation she lead the way into the apprentice den and sat down “I went to the border and a shadowclan wolf trained me! I learnt how to hunt from him” she went a little shy “He was very handsome... oh! But don't tell anyone please its our secret please? You and Coalpaw are the only friends I have in the clan” her ears drooped, she knew that even then she wsn't close friends with them. She was so desperate to be liked, to be loved, and felt like there was no one in the world that did, so she'd taken a shine to the dark warrior who'd given her some attention quite quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 1:53 am

Eclipsepaw followed Blackpaw and spat, "What did you just say?!?" Out of sheer anger the little white and red sheertarted to growl loudly standing next to Backpaw's flank. Pathetic irritating little furball she thought as she became humiliated and ran to the apprentice's den. Once she was there she heard what Maplepaw told her and asked, "Who was it??" The small fae looked to her friend and perked hers ears, but in her mind she was badly hurt by what Blackpaw said about her. I'll get him back for this. He WILL pay for what he has done...

(Ooc: oooooh has Eclipsepaw gone to the dark side????)
Back to top Go down
Rosethorn
Warrior
Rosethorn

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 10:44 am

It'd been a long walk back with plenty on her mind, seeing that the patrol wasn't back yet she glanced about taking stock of who was here. Spotting Mustangspirit she nodded perfect, he would do for one apprentice and she'd pick Shadowheart or Rockybolt for the other ones mentor. Pleased with this she padded to the fresh kill pile and picked up a fat plump bird, dragging it to a spot in the sun she lay down and began eating hungrily her fur grew thickly even in green-leaf the female prone to feeling the cold. Her hide was dotted with scars, more easily seen in green-leaf as her fur was somewhat thinner, the most obvious ones were the scars on her muzzle and face, plenty of them had been earned when she'd defended the nursery with her brother who'd died. She thought about him every time she saw the scars in a puddle or felt them itch, sneezing at the feathers she spat out a mouthful of them before resuming eating the bird taking her time enjoying the meat that filled her belly and gave her life. Unconsciously she kept an eye out for her apprentice who she noticed hadn't returned to camp yet.
Back to top Go down
http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 11:31 am

Coalpaw walked back into camp and went to the medicine den and deposited the little bit of tansy that she did manage to find. Walking back out, she walked to the fresh-kill pile, she chose a small rabbit and sat next to the medicine den in he favorite shady spot. Looking around for her friend Eclipsepaw, she found her talking to Maplepaw. Deciding to leave them alone, she anxiously awaited Rosestar to make the announcement.
Back to top Go down
Maplepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Maplepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 11:33 am

The red apprentice hesitated a little getting the feeling that the female she thought was her friend wasn't quite interested, deciding it was better to not talk about she shook her head and smiled "I don't know, but it dosent matter, Dovefrost is my mentor so I'll just wait for her to come back" Very much feeling on her own again she kept that to herself and kept the quiet calm smile on her face. Slipping out of the den she dipped her head to Coalpaw seeing that the medicine wolf apprentice had returned and likely wanted to talk to her friend or something so she'd just stay out of everyones way. Moving away she spotted Rosestar chewing on a bird and managed to keep her smile on her muzzle before moving away to sit by herself and idly scratch patterns in the dirt with her claws thinking about everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 11:37 am

Coalpaw saw that Maplepaw had moved away and motioned her over with her tail. "Hey I have something to tell you that you can't say aloud to anyone... Yet." Waiting for her red-furred friend to repky, she wondered why everyone was gone. She was aware that may be another patrol out of camp but something else just felt wrong in camp. The black and gray fae pushed the thought out of mind and focised once more on Maplepaw.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwisp
Deputy
Cloudwisp

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 8:46 pm

Cloudwisp shook her head gently when Eclipsepaw asked her if she'd known her parents. "Not very well," she responded. Cloudwisp understood how the apprentice must have felt, for her parents went missing when she was young as well. Their conversation had been interrupted when Blackpaw entered the camp, asking her if she'd seen his sister. Cloudwisp thought for a moment but couldn't recall seeing Maplepaw leave the camp that day. She opened her mouth to tell him when Eclipsepaw got irritated by Blackpaw's snarkiness and an argument broke out. Cloudwisp frowned; certainly she should do something? But who was a fault? Both of the apprentices? Before she could decide on how she should handle the situation, Blackpaw had walked away and Eclipsepaw was speaking to Maplepaw, who'd just entered the camp. Cloudwisp sighed. I shouldn't hesitate like that. As deputy, it was important that she make the right decisions as quickly as possible. She'd have to make sure that she acted in time whenever another similar situation happened. Her minty green gaze shifted to the camp entrance when Rosestar walked in. Cloudwisp hoped that the ThunderClan leader hadn't noticed her moment of hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Rockybolt
Warrior
Rockybolt

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 9:18 pm

Rockybolt padded into the camp, his brown gaze settling onto Rosestar as soon as he noticed her. He looked back at Ghost before leading the way over to the ThunderClan leader. He dipped his head to her in respect. "Hello, Rosestar," he began. "When we were patrolling the RiverClan border we ran into Crystalheart, or, rather, Ghost," he said. "Ghost would like to know if she can rejoin ThunderClan." Rockybolt hoped that Ghost didn't mind him explaining the situation to Rosestar; he didn't know if she would have rather done that herself. He gave a glance back at Ghost before looking back to Rosestar. Although the ginger-furred leader had a quick temper, Ghost was a previous Clanmate, and Rockybolt didn't think that she would get upset over Ghost's request.
Back to top Go down
Glitterpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Glitterpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 7:33 am

Following the golden dog into the camp she was a little taken back at how different the camp was compared to the Thunderclan Camp she'd grown up in so long ago now. Managing to keep the tip of her tail wagging lightly she kept close to him her gaze absorbing it all in, she knew some of the wolves here of course form her time in Stormclan and yet she couldn't spot Adderfang at all. Her tail ceased wagging at that and the she wolf sighed softly, she really was the last of Nightowl and Rainwhispers progeny. Feeling quite alone at that Ghost realized that Rockybolt was heading over to a familiar bright orange figure Rosethorn, no Rosestar now... it was strange to see how everything had change. She stopped next to the dog keeping rather close to him as she wasn't sure if she'd be accepted or not and when she was mentioned she dipped her head quite respectfully to Rosestar wanting to make a good impression.
Back to top Go down
Rosethorn
Warrior
Rosethorn

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 8:16 am

She'd been relaxing waiting for the patrol to return and so had perked up when Rockybolt returned although wariness flickered onto her expression as she realised neither Shadowheart nor Pigeonheart were with him. Sitting up the orange furred wolf focused her gaze on the white wolf trotting up after the dog, no it couldn't be Rosestar"Crystalheart?" She hadn't seen her for moons. SHe was aware that she'd left thunderclan to join Stormclan but had thought that the female would have gone to riverclan however here she was. Turning her gaze to Rocky once again as the male spoke she digested his words quietly studying Crystalheart or Ghost as she called herself now. Of Course Thunderclan did need more members and so she smiled slightly Rosestar"Welcome back to Thunderclan Ghost" she'd give Ghost a warrior name again once Shadowheart and Pigeonheart were back from the patrol as she assumed they were busy finishing it off. either way it was fantastic to have another join the clan just when they needed it too, "Why don't you show her around the new camp Rockybolt, I'll announce her return once Shadowheart and Pigeonheart come back from patrol" she suggested quite calmly not minding the snow white females return at all even welcoming it
Back to top Go down
http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/
Shadowheart
Warrior
Shadowheart

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 10:52 am

Pleased to be in the camp that had plenty of shade and shelter form the Sunhigh sun he wondered if Rosestar had accepted the white she wolf. He clambered up onto one of the logs that lay across the camp to watch everything that was going on from a high vantage point. It seemed that she had indeed accepted Ghost back into the clan which was in all honesty probably a pretty good idea, he shook himself slightly and wondered what else had gone on in camp while he'd been gone. Maplepaw seemed a little upset and was sitting away by herself, he couldn't spot the medicine wolf and guessed that he was in one of the dens by himself sorting out his herbs again. The black male was quite fond of the medicine wolf as he'd saved his life in the leaf fall before last. There were no pups pattering around camp which was a little disappointing, every pack needed pups they were the next generations life. Content to watch from his perch the shadowy wolf thumped his tail a moment against the old log he was sitting on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next