The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}

Go down 
+29
Twistedfoot
Daniella
Timescatter/Spacedust
Stormblade
Cloudwisp
Blackadder
Silenttpup
Cheshire
Mustangspirit
Pigeonheart
Minkfur
Kody
Rosethorn
Specklefrost
Rainheart
Barkclaw
Ferretdash
Eaglepaw
Stoatblaze
Larkstar
Jaspercloud
Leopardstrike
Cherrypaw
Iceflood
Lana
Bramblerose
Sunheart
Tourmaline
Graystar
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} Left_bar_bleue35/35Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Skill: 0

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} Empty
PostSubject: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:24 am

Welcome to Graystar's Studio! Here, you can order artwork for your own character for some crystals! You can request for house-dogs as well, just include the breed of your dog.

RULES:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 25 crystals)

Avatar Examples (Photomanipulation):

Drawing by me: (Cost: 30 crystals)

*not accepting at the moment; examples coming soon

SIGNATURES:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 55 crystals)

Signature Examples (Photomanipulation):

Effects Examples:

Drawing: (Cost: 60 crystals)

SIGNATURE FORM:

POSTING TABLES:

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 75 crystals)
Posting Table Examples (Photomanipulation):

Drawings: (Cost: 80 crystals)

POSTING TABLE FORM:

BIOGRAPHIES:

(Cost: 75 crystals)

Biography Examples:

*Your requested biography table will include only the information fields listed in your character's current biography.

BIOGRAPHY FORM:

BIOGRAPHY PICTURES:

Different than signatures, these are larger pictures and are of the full wolf.

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 60 crystals)

Biography Picture Examples (Photomanipulation):

Drawing: (Cost: 70 crystals)

BIOGRAPHY PICTURE FORM:

GROUP PHOTOS

A group with anywhere from two to five wolves/dogs; more characters can be added for a slight amount of crystals. If a character is not yours, please get permission from their user first to make sure it's okay with them! Smile

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 2-5 wolves, 70 crystals) (Cost: 5+ wolves, 85 crystals)

*no examples at the moment, but look at the signatures for reference.

Drawings: (Cost 2-5 wolves, 80 crystals) (Cost: 5+ wolves, 100 crystals)

GROUP PHOTO FORM:

SLOTS:

Slot 1: Raven's requests
Slot 2: Heavy's avatar + signature
Slot 3: Shiver's request
Slot 4: Lark's request
Slot 5: River's request
Slot 6: Heavy's biography
Slot 7: open
Slot 8: open

Completed requests will be linked to in the post below.

Thank you, Guest, for visiting Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More, and thank you for requesting if you do request a picture!

Last edited by Graystar on Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:10 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} Left_bar_bleue35/35Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:25 am

New Completed Requests: (Requests that have yet to be received by those who've ordered them)

• N/A

Last edited by Graystar on Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:22 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:04 pm

Character Name: Gentlepup
Fur color: Brownish-Red
Markings: White chest and muzzle
Scars: N/A
Eye color: Deep blue
Head only or full body: Full body
Fur length: Short
Photomanipulation or drawing: Photomanipulaton
If drawing, would you like the lineart seen above in the examples or a different lineart: No
[b]Background:
I don't mind
Name on picture: Yes
Name color: Gray
Anything else: No thanks
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:06 am

Sure, your request is accepted, Silent! Would you like the avatar to be of Gentlepup as a pup, or as a fully grown wolf?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:11 am

Just a pup please c: thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 7:58 pm

Do Photomanipulations cost 25 or 120, I'm confused because you have two different crystal prices on this post?
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline
Young Warrior
Tourmaline

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} Left_bar_bleue25/25Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:46 am

Silent; okay, and I'll try to finish your avatar soon!

Graywolf; the avatars cost 25 crystals, although tables cost 120. The price generally depends on the type of photomanipulation you'd like (signatures are 55 crystals, for example); if you have any more questions about the pricing, though, feel free to ask and I could try and answer your questions. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:48 am

Okay thanks Tourmaline.
By the way, Graystar, I'd like to buy a photomanipulation please.

Character Name: Graywolf
Fur color: Grayish brown
Markings: Black tail tip
Scars: None
Eye color: Golden
Head only or full body: (Do you want the avatar just of your wolf's head, or of all of your wolf?) Full body
Fur length: (Short, medium, or long; for example, Pinepaw's avatar has short fur, though Graystar's has longer fur) Long
Photomanipulation or drawing: Photomanipulation
Background: (Do you care about the background, or do you want a specific one? Unless it's a drawing, try not to have a complicated background) Trees and snow on the ground
Name on picture: Graywolf
Name color: Teal
Anything else: (Special effects, transparent, etc.) Perhaps a special effect with the name, if you can
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:58 am

Alright Graywolf; your purchase is accepted! I'll try to finish it as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:23 am

Yay, thank you so much, Graystar. You're possibly my favorite clan leader ever!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:33 pm

Graystar, are you completely opposed to making a table for a different site?

I wanna get a present for my sister by getting her a table for Ruins of Wildwood, but I'm afraid every time I try I end up failing.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:01 pm

Graywolf; You're welcome, and thanks! Smile 

Diamond; I'd be alright with making a table for a different site. Smile 

Silent; I've finished Gentlepup's avatar, if there's anything you'd like changed feel free to let me know!

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} Rc22rl

Code:
http://i40.tinypic.com/rc22rl.png
Credit:
Code:
[size=9][url=http://dawnthieves.square7.ch/Website/English/Main.htm]Avatar Credit[/url][/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:08 pm

Posting table form

Character Name: Aeolus Argyris
Fur color: Dark Tawny
Markings: Creamy ivory along his undersides
Scars: Nope
Eye color: Orange
Wolf Species: Mackenzie Valley Wolf x Arctic Wolf
Photomanipulation or drawing: Photomanip
Background: Doesn't matter to me
Background effects: Doesn't matter, whatever is easier
Name on table: Aeolus Argyris
Name color: White
Color theme: Dark blue, red, Olive green, light purple [weird colors but combinations for the packs over there]
Effects: Fog please
Border Effects: N/A
Quotes: Psychosocial
Quote color and position: White or light gray, underneath his name please
Anything else: THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:12 pm

Thank you Graystar, it looks great!
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:57 pm

Diamond; your request is accepted, and you're welcome! Is there any specific size that the table needs to be?

Silent; you're welcome, and thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:09 pm

It can be anywhere from 500 to 650 pixels
Back to top Go down
Sunheart
Medicine Wolf
Sunheart

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:09 pm

Signature form

Character Name: Pandamask
Fur color: black and white
Markings: black panda markings, so black front legs, the black connects over her shoulders, black back legs and black patches over her eyes and black ears
Scars: none
Eye color: light brown
Wolf Species:NA
Fur length:she has longer fur on her tail, and the fur on the lower backs of her legs feathers a little. Apart from that she has medium length fur
Photomanipulation or drawing: Photomanip
If drawing, would you like the lineart seen above in the examples or a different lineart: (Lineart will be added soon)
Background: I'd like some distant mountains and a bamboo forest if ok
Background effects: a normal border please
Name on picture: Pandamask
Font I was wondering if i could have the same font as in stoats siggies
Name color: whatever color would look best
Border effects: Stoatpaws one
Border color: (Only if you want an actual border.)
Quotes: N/A
Quote color and position: N/A
Anything else: No thanks
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 12:46 am

Alright Diamond, thanks!

Panda; sure, your request is accepted! I'll try my best to put the requested font on your signature; I don't currently have many fonts on the computer I usually use, though I may be able to find a way to include it. Smile 

I'll also be adding a new example table to the front post soon!
Back to top Go down
Bramblerose
Young Warrior
Bramblerose

Location : Wandering in the dark, long having given up on finding the light

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:51 am

Cool thanks Graystar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:03 am

Hey Graystar, I'm wondering, have you subtracted my crystals yet, I'm just curious so I can purchase something from Crystal Cave?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next