The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}

Go down 
+29
Twistedfoot
Daniella
Timescatter/Spacedust
Stormblade
Cloudwisp
Blackadder
Silenttpup
Cheshire
Mustangspirit
Pigeonheart
Minkfur
Kody
Rosethorn
Specklefrost
Rainheart
Barkclaw
Ferretdash
Eaglepaw
Stoatblaze
Larkstar
Jaspercloud
Leopardstrike
Cherrypaw
Iceflood
Lana
Bramblerose
Sunheart
Tourmaline
Graystar
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue35/35Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Skill: 0

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Graystar's Studio! Here, you can order artwork for your own character for some crystals! You can request for house-dogs as well, just include the breed of your dog.

RULES:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 25 crystals)

Avatar Examples (Photomanipulation):

Drawing by me: (Cost: 30 crystals)

*not accepting at the moment; examples coming soon

SIGNATURES:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 55 crystals)

Signature Examples (Photomanipulation):

Effects Examples:

Drawing: (Cost: 60 crystals)

SIGNATURE FORM:

POSTING TABLES:

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 75 crystals)
Posting Table Examples (Photomanipulation):

Drawings: (Cost: 80 crystals)

POSTING TABLE FORM:

BIOGRAPHIES:

(Cost: 75 crystals)

Biography Examples:

*Your requested biography table will include only the information fields listed in your character's current biography.

BIOGRAPHY FORM:

BIOGRAPHY PICTURES:

Different than signatures, these are larger pictures and are of the full wolf.

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 60 crystals)

Biography Picture Examples (Photomanipulation):

Drawing: (Cost: 70 crystals)

BIOGRAPHY PICTURE FORM:

GROUP PHOTOS

A group with anywhere from two to five wolves/dogs; more characters can be added for a slight amount of crystals. If a character is not yours, please get permission from their user first to make sure it's okay with them! Smile

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 2-5 wolves, 70 crystals) (Cost: 5+ wolves, 85 crystals)

*no examples at the moment, but look at the signatures for reference.

Drawings: (Cost 2-5 wolves, 80 crystals) (Cost: 5+ wolves, 100 crystals)

GROUP PHOTO FORM:

SLOTS:

Slot 1: Raven's requests
Slot 2: Heavy's avatar + signature
Slot 3: Shiver's request
Slot 4: Lark's request
Slot 5: River's request
Slot 6: Heavy's biography
Slot 7: open
Slot 8: open

Completed requests will be linked to in the post below.

Thank you, Guest, for visiting Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More, and thank you for requesting if you do request a picture!

Last edited by Graystar on Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:10 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue35/35Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 1:03 am

Raven; your requests are accepted! c: Sorry for not noticing your new requests before; I'll try to have Stormblade's and Mustangpaw's requests finished really soon.

Hawk; really sorry for the wait, but I've finished Steelstripe's signature! Please let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change. The text seemed a bit hard to read, so I can change the color to a different one if you'd like. Since you've waited a while, feel free to request something for free.

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/UX4j00b.png[/img]
[size=10][url=http://www.dawnthieves.de/Member/Elli/Pictures/Wolf/Eekholt/2016/Eek09Alex20.jpg]Sig Credit[/url]|[url=http://burtn.deviantart.com/art/Wide-Mountainscape-473023799]Sig BG Credit[/url][/size][/center]
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Rogue
Cheshire

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 3:10 am

Hey its all good Gray ^^ gives me more time to save up the crystals lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 2:58 am

Oh my gosh!! It look so cool, Gray! You're completely fine! I'll go post in the crystal transaction area!

As for the font, do you think you could make the glow around them light silver then? Or white if the contrast isn't enough.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Silenttpup
Deceased
Silenttpup

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 8:27 am

Signature form

Character Name: Silentsong
Fur color: Silvery-gray (Refer to avatar)
Markings: The top half / bridge of his muzzle is black, and the area surrounding is lighter silver. His throat and chest are also black, along with his ears and all his paws. (Refer to avatar)
Scars: N/A
Eye color: Darkish gray
Wolf Species: N/A
Fur length: Short
Photomanipulation or drawing: Photomanipulation
If drawing, would you like the lineart seen above in the examples or a different lineart: N/A
Background: Doesn't matter
Background effects: I'd like maybe a greyscale background.
Name on picture: Silentsong
Name color: Dark blue
Border effects: Maybe something similar to my avatar? Fades into black? If that isn't possible, I'd like the border to be like Stoatpaw's in the above examples.
Border color: N/A
Quotes: N/A
Quote color and position: N/A
Anything else: If it's possible, could he look a little disheveled? Something like messy fur.
Back to top Go down
Pigeonheart
Young Warrior
Pigeonheart

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 4:46 am

Hawk; I'm glad you like it! c: Is the contrast for this better? If not, I can try to find a better background color or change the text color.

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 V8Ct6ad

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/v8Ct6ad.png[/img]
[size=10][url=http://www.dawnthieves.de/Member/Elli/Pictures/Wolf/Eekholt/2016/Eek09Alex20.jpg]Sig Credit[/url]|[url=http://burtn.deviantart.com/art/Wide-Mountainscape-473023799]Sig BG Credit[/url][/size][/center]

Mink; accepted! I'll try to have the signature finished soon.
Back to top Go down
Blackadder
Young Warrior
Blackadder

Location : Nepal. Where I intend to live out the rest of my natural life span as a goat.

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/20Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 5:36 am

I as wondering if you could add an eye scar to blackadders left eye like he has in his avatar? Thanks ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 4:10 am

No it's fine! I think I'll stick to the original olive. Sorry for being a bother, Gray. Smile
Thanks again!!!
Back to top Go down
Minkfur
Deputy
Minkfur

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue40/40Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 9:08 pm

Signature form

Character Name: Minkfur
Fur color: Dark brown
Markings: Black face, forelegs, and ears, and a cream chest spot.
Scars: None, but a missing right ear.
Eye color: Dull yellow
Fur length: Long
If drawing, would you like the lineart seen above in the examples or a different lineart: N/A
Background: It doesn't matter. :p
Background effects: N/A
Name on picture: Minkfur
Name color: Maybe the same shade as the background color of my avatar? If not, maybe pine green or olive.
Border effects: I don't really know how to describe it, but I'd like something that looks kinda... worn, or like ripped paper. If not, then something similar to Specklefrost's would be good as well.
Border color: N/A
Quotes: N/A
Quote color and position: N/A
Anything else: Nope, that's it. Thank you! c:
Back to top Go down
Cloudwisp
Deputy
Cloudwisp

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30/30Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 3:27 am

Raven; sure! I'll be sure to add Blackadder's scar

Hawk; that's okay! c:

Mink; accepted! I think I have an idea on how to do the border effect like you suggested; I'll try my best on it
Back to top Go down
Silenttpup
Deceased
Silenttpup

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 4:40 am

Thanks Gray! C: And I noticed I said "black forelegs" - all her legs are black. Never mind that. Whups d:
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 3:58 am

Mink; I'll be sure that her markings are correct in the signature c:

Raven; sorry for the wait; here are Stormblade's avatar and signature! If there's anything you'd like changed just let me know. The signature is free due to the wait. I wasn't certain if the highlight behind the words and phrase on the signature was too bright, so I could lessen that affect if you'd like:

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 5Hayhit
Code:
http://i.imgur.com/5Hayhit.png

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 PDMjxng

(Code for signature + credit for av and sig)
Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/pDMjxng.png[/img]
[size=10][url=http://bmastock.deviantart.com/art/Irish-Wolfhound-02-456945485]Avatar Credit[/url]|[url=http://xxtgxxstock.deviantart.com/]Sig Credit[/url][/size][/center]

I'll try to have everyone's requests finished soon!
Back to top Go down
Stormblade
Deceased
Stormblade

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue40/40Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 4:12 am

Wow they look reallya wesome! thanks Graystar!
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 12:33 am

I've finally updated the front post and added new examples! Hopefully it's more clear now and less cluttered. With that being said, my studio is now reopen for requests. c:
Back to top Go down
Timescatter/Spacedust
Loner
Timescatter/Spacedust

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 9:30 am

Posting table form

Character Name: Timescatter and Spacedust
Fur color: white
Markings: none
Scars: none
Eye color: amber
Wolf Species: Arctic wolf
Fur length: medium
Photomanipulation or drawing: Photomanip pls
Background: If there could be a ying-yang sign somewhere in the background it'd be great, I'd prefer the two wolves to be positioned near to each other and with similar stances etc. It'd be perfect if you'd be able to have it set at night time thank you!
Background effects:
Name on table: Timescatter and Spacedust
Name color: Timescatters name black, and Spacedusts white
Color scheme: Black for Timescatters words, White for spacedusts and grey for them both at once - for the rest of the table blacks and whites and greys would be great
Effects: Not really bothered
Border Effects: Not bothered
Quotes: "Theres a world of difference between what we see and what is"
Quote color and position: Wherever it makes the most sense
Anything else: Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 9:41 pm

Thanks for requesting, Raven! c: Your request is accepted; I'll get started on it right away.
Back to top Go down
Daniella
Deceased
Daniella

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 10:31 am

Character Name: Daniella
Fur color: Black
Markings: none
Scars: none
Eye color: Ice blue
Head only or full body: Head
Fur length: Medium
Photomanipulation or drawing: Photomanip
Background: shadowy
Name on picture: none
Name color: none
Anything else: She's a black german shepherd ^-^
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 1:11 am

Accepted; I'll try to have your requests finished soon. c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 3:23 am

Character Name: Heavypaw
Fur color: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 TlQ6Xtn
Markings: ^
Scars: ^
Eye color: ^
Head only or full body: Head only
Fur length: normal?
Photomanipulation or drawing: manip
Background: Like a storm or something?
Name on picture: No
Name color: no
Anything else: (Special effects, transparent background, etc.) nope

Signature form

Character Name: Heavypaw
Fur color: see
Markings: the
Scars: above
Eye color: picture
Wolf Species: (Put N/A if you'd be fine with a generic Gray Wolf) Timber Wulf
Fur length: normal?
Photomanipulation or drawing: manip
Background: a storm or somethin
Background effects: rain maybe?
Name on picture: yes
Name color: whatever looks best, think blue or reds
Border effects: Rounded
Border color: Just round it plz
Quotes: nah
Quote color and position: (Which color you want the quotes in if you want quotes, and where on the signature they should be if you have a preference)
Anything else: nop
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 3:44 am

Accepted; thank you for ordering! c:
Back to top Go down
Berrywhisker
Warrior
Berrywhisker

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 1:01 am

Signature form

Character Name: Cherrydawn
Fur color: Bright ginger
Markings: Light ginger underbelly, chest, and marking like Rockybolt's got on his nose: white tipped tail, white paws
Scars: None
Eye color: Sky-blue
Fur length: Slightly medium
Background: Just jagged rocks
Background effects: None
Name on picture: Cherrydawn
Name color: Whatever shows better in the background, red is preferred though or any color close to it
Border effects: Colored border
Border color: I want it to be sky-blue, like her eyes
Quotes: "A heart is like glass, it can be broken, can be cherished, can be put back together, and come in many sizes"
Quote color and position: Above her head, color doesn't matter surprise me, but I'd like it to be almost like a neon sign if possible :3
Anything else: Can I have her position be similar to the signature you made for Twistedfoot where she's lying down? Only with her eyes open and she just casually laying down onto her belly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next