The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}

Go down 
+29
Twistedfoot
Daniella
Timescatter/Spacedust
Stormblade
Cloudwisp
Blackadder
Silenttpup
Cheshire
Mustangspirit
Pigeonheart
Minkfur
Kody
Rosethorn
Specklefrost
Rainheart
Barkclaw
Ferretdash
Eaglepaw
Stoatblaze
Larkstar
Jaspercloud
Leopardstrike
Cherrypaw
Iceflood
Lana
Bramblerose
Sunheart
Tourmaline
Graystar
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue35/35Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Skill: 0

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Graystar's Studio! Here, you can order artwork for your own character for some crystals! You can request for house-dogs as well, just include the breed of your dog.

RULES:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 25 crystals)

Avatar Examples (Photomanipulation):

Drawing by me: (Cost: 30 crystals)

*not accepting at the moment; examples coming soon

SIGNATURES:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 55 crystals)

Signature Examples (Photomanipulation):

Effects Examples:

Drawing: (Cost: 60 crystals)

SIGNATURE FORM:

POSTING TABLES:

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 75 crystals)
Posting Table Examples (Photomanipulation):

Drawings: (Cost: 80 crystals)

POSTING TABLE FORM:

BIOGRAPHIES:

(Cost: 75 crystals)

Biography Examples:

*Your requested biography table will include only the information fields listed in your character's current biography.

BIOGRAPHY FORM:

BIOGRAPHY PICTURES:

Different than signatures, these are larger pictures and are of the full wolf.

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 60 crystals)

Biography Picture Examples (Photomanipulation):

Drawing: (Cost: 70 crystals)

BIOGRAPHY PICTURE FORM:

GROUP PHOTOS

A group with anywhere from two to five wolves/dogs; more characters can be added for a slight amount of crystals. If a character is not yours, please get permission from their user first to make sure it's okay with them! Smile

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 2-5 wolves, 70 crystals) (Cost: 5+ wolves, 85 crystals)

*no examples at the moment, but look at the signatures for reference.

Drawings: (Cost 2-5 wolves, 80 crystals) (Cost: 5+ wolves, 100 crystals)

GROUP PHOTO FORM:

SLOTS:

Slot 1: Raven's requests
Slot 2: Heavy's avatar + signature
Slot 3: Shiver's request
Slot 4: Lark's request
Slot 5: River's request
Slot 6: Heavy's biography
Slot 7: open
Slot 8: open

Completed requests will be linked to in the post below.

Thank you, Guest, for visiting Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More, and thank you for requesting if you do request a picture!

Last edited by Graystar on Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:10 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue35/35Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 4:32 am

Berry; your request is accepted, thank you for ordering! c:
Back to top Go down
White Demon
Warrior
White Demon

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/30Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 1:00 pm

Hey grey could you pretty please resend me or repost FFs avvie please? I saved itto my computer to use as my inbox was full and now it wont work D: Many thanks
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 11:47 pm

Sure, here you go. c:

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 8 LX00SKj
Code:
http://i.imgur.com/lX00SKj.png
Back to top Go down
Rosethorn
Warrior
Rosethorn

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/30Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 11:48 pm

Thank you ;D i've been waiting ages to finally use these lol
Back to top Go down
http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/
Larkstar
Clan Leader
Larkstar

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/30Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:56 am

Biography form

Character Name: Larkstar
Fur color: Brown with lighter brown chest and muzzle. (Ex. My current siggie and the past one you made)
Markings: None
Scars: A few small battle scars here and there. Also her back left leg is metal
Eye color: Amber
Wolf Species: N/A
Fur length: Medium
Photomanipulation or drawing: Photomanipulation
Background: Just a simple plains background is good
Background effects: Somewhat blurred like your other Bio examples are
Name on picture: Yes please. And it's Larkstar
Name color: Brown and on top the page where the wolf picture would be.
Color scheme: Brown kinda like Kody's but with a bit more color in it.
Effects: The pic fading into the bio please c:
Border Effects: N/A
Quotes: "If there is no struggle, there is no strength"
Quote color and position: Either brown or white depending on how dark or light the picture is. And anywhere on the pic is fine except covering her face. ^^
Link to your character's current biography: Larkstar's bio
Anything else: Nope, Love your bios though! <3
Back to top Go down
http://larky-the-potato.deviantart.com/
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 1:13 am

Accepted! Thanks for requesting! c:
Back to top Go down
Song of the Sky
Medicine Wolf

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 8:08 am

Posting table form

Character Name: Skysong
Fur color: Auburn-red
Markings: She has a black stripe that goes from her nose to the tip of her short tail along her back. White spots splatter both shoulders, her neck, her left foreleg and her left rump. She also has black-tipped ears, and a white underbelly,
Scars: N/A
Eye color: Dark violet
Bio link for ref
Wolf Species: She's roughly arabian wolf size and shape
Fur length: Short
Photomanipulation or drawing: Photomanip please!
Background: A night sky with a full moon if at all possible
Background effects: Very slightly burred, so she's the focus
Name on table: Song of the Sky top left, and Skysong bottom right
Name color: #9933ff
Color scheme: Anything that goes with her colouring and/or background is fine by me. The purple is her current talking colour, but I'm fine with changing that if another colour works better. c: Same with the name colours, what works best is fine with me!
Effects: Some sort of herb/flowers/plants along the bottom of the image/top of the table, kinda like Lana's example you've got
Border Effects: Just simple faded
Quotes: “It's all about finding the calm in the chaos.”
Quote color and position: Whatever works with the rest of the table is fine c:
Anything else: Nope I'm good! Lemme know what it costs/if anything needs to be changed to make it easier for you!
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 5:20 am

Accepted, thank you for ordering! c:

@Everyone; I will try to have all of your requests finished soon, and apologize if there's been a wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 11:03 pm

May as well get this since heavy is my favorite and main character of all <3

Biography form

Character Name: Heavypup - Heavypaw - Heavycloud
Fur color: The reference I gave you before, but dont include the weird brown tears on his face I don't like em anymore
Markings: Cloud shaped marking across his back, brown muzzle, white tail tip, etc
Scars: Bitemark over his right eye and a grazed scalp from bullet just around the left ear
Eye color: Lime greenish
Wolf Species: (Put N/A if you'd be fine with a generic Gray Wolf) Timber
Fur length: Normal>
Photomanipulation or drawing: Photomanip plz
Background: Whatever you think suites him c:
Background effects: Whatever you think suites him c:
Name on picture: Yes, but just his warrior name
Name color: 99ccff
Color scheme: Mixture of blues
Effects: Fade
Border Effects: N/A
Quotes: Lost you, found myself
Quote color and position: blues, and wherever looks best
Link to your character's current biography: https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net/t817-heavypaw-chaotic-neutral
Anything else: I will pm you what I want in his bio (I'll be using the same format you have in Graystar's bio but fill it out for heavypaw so you can just copy/paste) C:
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 3:11 am

Accepted, thanks for placing another order! c:
Back to top Go down
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 4:45 am

Hi Grey, just wondering if you have an ETA for any orders placed yet? :O Just checking to see how much time I've got to save all the crystals XD
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 5:19 am

Hi River, I'm really sorry about the long wait. :c In terms of an ETA, I should be able to finish the first few requests this weekend since I should have a lot of free time. I potentially could get everyone's requests done over the weekend, but if I'm not able to, I'll have them done by the following weekend. If you don't have enough crystals, though, I'm okay with you paying whenever you do have enough. c:

To everyone who's ordered, I'll cut the price by 50% as well as offer a free avatar to anyone who'd like one. Once again, sorry for the wait.
Back to top Go down
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 5:29 am

Yep, no worries Grey! Just wanted to see what I have to save and what I can splurge XD
Back to top Go down
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 8:35 am

I'd like to withdraw my order, please and thank you. I've no use for it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8