The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}

Go down 
+29
Twistedfoot
Daniella
Timescatter/Spacedust
Stormblade
Cloudwisp
Blackadder
Silenttpup
Cheshire
Mustangspirit
Pigeonheart
Minkfur
Kody
Rosethorn
Specklefrost
Rainheart
Barkclaw
Ferretdash
Eaglepaw
Stoatblaze
Larkstar
Jaspercloud
Leopardstrike
Cherrypaw
Iceflood
Lana
Bramblerose
Sunheart
Tourmaline
Graystar
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue35/35Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Skill: 0

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Graystar's Studio! Here, you can order artwork for your own character for some crystals! You can request for house-dogs as well, just include the breed of your dog.

RULES:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 25 crystals)

Avatar Examples (Photomanipulation):

Drawing by me: (Cost: 30 crystals)

*not accepting at the moment; examples coming soon

SIGNATURES:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 55 crystals)

Signature Examples (Photomanipulation):

Effects Examples:

Drawing: (Cost: 60 crystals)

SIGNATURE FORM:

POSTING TABLES:

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 75 crystals)
Posting Table Examples (Photomanipulation):

Drawings: (Cost: 80 crystals)

POSTING TABLE FORM:

BIOGRAPHIES:

(Cost: 75 crystals)

Biography Examples:

*Your requested biography table will include only the information fields listed in your character's current biography.

BIOGRAPHY FORM:

BIOGRAPHY PICTURES:

Different than signatures, these are larger pictures and are of the full wolf.

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 60 crystals)

Biography Picture Examples (Photomanipulation):

Drawing: (Cost: 70 crystals)

BIOGRAPHY PICTURE FORM:

GROUP PHOTOS

A group with anywhere from two to five wolves/dogs; more characters can be added for a slight amount of crystals. If a character is not yours, please get permission from their user first to make sure it's okay with them! Smile

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 2-5 wolves, 70 crystals) (Cost: 5+ wolves, 85 crystals)

*no examples at the moment, but look at the signatures for reference.

Drawings: (Cost 2-5 wolves, 80 crystals) (Cost: 5+ wolves, 100 crystals)

GROUP PHOTO FORM:

SLOTS:

Slot 1: Raven's requests
Slot 2: Heavy's avatar + signature
Slot 3: Shiver's request
Slot 4: Lark's request
Slot 5: River's request
Slot 6: Heavy's biography
Slot 7: open
Slot 8: open

Completed requests will be linked to in the post below.

Thank you, Guest, for visiting Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More, and thank you for requesting if you do request a picture!

Last edited by Graystar on Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:10 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Specklefrost
Queen
Specklefrost

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/30Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 3:56 am

Since you're still doing requests, I'd like a siggie for Speckle!

Signature form

Character Name: Specklefrost
Fur color: Blue-gray
Markings: White ears and paws, though they have somewhat of a splattered/speckled appearance to them. Specklefrost's avatar can be used as a reference.
Scars: Nope
Eye color: Vivid gold/yellow
Wolf Species: N/A
Fur length: Medium-short.
Photomanipulation or drawing: Photomanipilation
Background: It doesn't matter. Maybe a night setting, or some mist.
Background effects: No
Name on picture: Specklefrost
Name color: White or light blue
Border effects: Perhaps one similar to Lightningpup's?
Anything else: You can deduct the gold from Mink's account.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue35/35Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 3:59 am

Sure Mink, your request is accepted! Smile I'll try to have it finished within a few days.
Back to top Go down
Rosethorn
Warrior
Rosethorn

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/30Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 5:33 am

Signature form

Character Name: Rosethorn
Fur color: Ginger
Markings: shade darker ginger muzzle, backs of ears, tail tip and front paws
Scars: large scar that goes over her left eye, scars on her face and legs like you'd expect to see almost on a fighting dog and then longer claw marks over her back and sides
Eye color: Yellow
Wolf Species: N/a
Fur length: Short fur
Photomanipulation or drawing: Photomanipulation
Background: Im not bothered
Background effects: If you could make things misty?
Name on picture: Rosethorn
Name color: the aqua color seen below
Border effects: I really like Stoatpaws border if you can still do that
Anything else:Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 Roseclaw_zpsvbqpx2pp
Back to top Go down
http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/
Kody
Loner
Kody

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 5:39 am

Raven; sure, your request is accepted! c: I'll try to do a border similar to Stoatpaw's for the signature.

Lark and Mink; sorry that your requests are taking a bit longer to complete. I haven't had too much time recently, but I should be able to finish them hopefully this week. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rosethorn
Warrior
Rosethorn

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 8:19 am

Could instead of yellow eyes, Rosethorn please have a pale blue/green, both the same colour? Much appreciated sorry to be a pain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 1:07 am

Feel free to put me on the back burner if you're swamped. I have no problems with waiting; thanks Gray!

Signature form

Character Name: Steelstripe
Fur color: A patchwork of black, gray, tan and white. The silver is a light tint, and the tan a darker one. The white may be an off-white color due to wear.
Markings: He has black fur with a white underbelly and upper muzzle. The underside of his tail is silver, as well as his scurf, forehead, and the top part of his muzzle. His paws was silver, and he has a variety of tan markings on his face; on his ears, brow, jaw, and under his eyes. (Definitely not simple to explain XD)
Scars: N/A
Eye color: He has two eye colors. A dark red/mahogany color in his right eye, and a darker turquoise in his left.
Wolf Species: (If you want a specific looking signature, such as a gray wolf, arctic wolf, red wolf, etc. You can put N/A if you want a regular wolf) Not actually sure which one he is, but he's a large size.
Fur length: (Short, medium, or long; for example, Pinepaw's signature has short fur though Graystar's has longer fur) Long
If drawing, would you like the lineart seen above in the examples or a different lineart: N/A(Lineart will be added soon)
Background: (Do you care about the background, or do you want a specific one? Unless it's a drawing, try not to have a complicated background) Maybe just the background of a mountain of sorts. Sunclan territory is what I'm aiming for. Anything else is fair game.
Background effects: (Do you want any background effects, such as with the blurred background in Graystar's signature) N/A
Name on picture: Yes
Name color: Olive, turquoise, or silver. Not all of them, but one of them.
Border effects: (Seen in the examples, such as in the first one with Graystar, or fade, or blur (seen in Pine's), or an actual border)  I'd like the rounded edges. Not the blurry ones, the sharper ones. Like your signature picture of Kody.
Border color: (Only if you want an actual border.) N/A
Quotes: (If you want any quotes, please say what) N/A
Quote color and position: (What color you want the quotes in if you want quotes, and where on the signature they should be) N/A
Anything else: References are fun! (Ignore all that olive things. That's just some weird shading I did.)
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 Image
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 12:47 am

Raven; sure, that's okay! I'll be sure that Rose's signature has the correct eye color.

Hawk; your request is accepted! I'll try to have it finished soon.

Mink; sorry for the wait! I've finished Speckle's signature; if there's anything you'd like changed just let me know. c:

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 IPsYuT3

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/iPsYuT3.png[/img]
[size=10][url=http://burtn.deviantart.com/art/Deep-Sunny-Forest-487156890]Sig BG Credit[/url]|[url=http://www.dawnthieves.de/Member/Bine/Pictures/Wolf/Luene/2013/Polar/NindorfPolar2013_04.jpg]Sig Credit[/url][/size][/center]

Lark; I should have your request finished soon too. c: Sorry for the wait.
Back to top Go down
Larkstar
Clan Leader
Larkstar

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/30Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 3:01 am

That's ok, take your time. I'm in no rush. XD
Back to top Go down
http://larky-the-potato.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 3:35 am

Thank's Gray! You just do what you do. Waiting is no problem at all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Minkfur
Deputy
Minkfur

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue40/40Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 3:37 am

Thank you so much, Gray! It looks amazing! (:
Back to top Go down
Bramblerose
Young Warrior
Bramblerose

Location : Wandering in the dark, long having given up on finding the light

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 12:56 am

Signature form

Character Name: Mustangspirit
Fur color: Tan
Markings: Black tail, fur along his spine and tuft on his head, dark brown socks up to his knees on front and back legs. Brown black on the toes of his paws

https://2img.net/h/oi67.tinypic.com/1p8jlt.jpg  -changed to one that fits better-
Scars: none
Eye color: Darkbrown
Wolf Species: na
Fur length: Medium
Photomanipulation or drawing: Photomanip
Background: If you could show him running or standing on an open grassy plain that'd be awesome
Background effects: I don't mind
Name on picture: Mustangspirit
Name color: a blue colour that matches his avvies
Border effects: I don't mind
Border color: don't mind
Anything else: Thanks so much

Last edited by Pixieflight on Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:13 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pigeonheart
Young Warrior
Pigeonheart

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 4:46 am

Mink; you're welcome, I'm glad you like it! c:

Lark; I'm so sorry, I just remembered that you had requested first. I've finished your avatar, my apologies for the wait once more. If there's anything you'd like changed just let me know Smile:

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 KaycIWJ
Code:
http://i.imgur.com/KaycIWJ.png
Credit:
Code:
[size=10][url=http://burtn.deviantart.com/art/Austrian-207931972]Avatar BG Credit[/url]|[url=http://www.dawnthieves.de/Member/Kati/Pictures/Wolf/Worms/2014/Wolf_Worms1404-White-09.jpg]Avatar Credit[/url][/size]

Raven; sure, your second request is accepted! c: By linkwriting font, do you mean a font that's sort of cursive, like in Icepaw's signature below? I just wanted to be certain so I don't use an incorrect font.

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 34q0chd
Back to top Go down
Bramblerose
Young Warrior
Bramblerose

Location : Wandering in the dark, long having given up on finding the light

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 5:06 am

Yeah, I find them hard to read, thankyou C:
Back to top Go down
Larkstar
Clan Leader
Larkstar

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/30Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 9:01 pm

This is a bit late, but thank you very much Gray! It looks awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://larky-the-potato.deviantart.com/
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 9:59 pm

Lark; I'm glad you like it! c:

Raven; I've finished Rosethorn's signature! If there's anything you'd like changed, just let me know. c: I wasn't too sure if you wanted her to have more scars or if you'd like the scars to be more noticeable; I also hope that the border turned out okay, as it's been a while since I've done one like Stoatpaw's.

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 MleMaUj

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/MleMaUj.png[/img]
[size=10][url=http://www.dawnthieves.de/Member/Kati/Pictures/Wolf/Auheim/2012/Wolf_Auh1209-Inu-11.jpg]Sig Credit[/url][/size][/center]

I'll try to have all the other requests finished soon! c: If I missed anyone's request, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Rosethorn
Warrior
Rosethorn

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 12:23 am

wow it looks awesome thanks so much gray!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 3:48 am

Character Name: Penguinsnow
Fur color: Black and white
Markings: Black all above eyes, white tipped ears, and white face and muzzle (Technically just her signature image would be a perfect example, in case you're having trouble knowing what I mean Smile )
Scars: None
Eye color: Amber, yellowish
Head only or full body: Head only please
Background: Snow covered ground if possible
Name on picture: Penguin
Name color: Light blue or any shade of blue that is visible
Anything else: Could you make it look like it's snowing in the picture? Please?
Back to top Go down
Mustangspirit
Young Warrior
Mustangspirit

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue40/40Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 2:34 pm

Iceflood wrote:
Sorry for the wait everyone! I was too busy to work on requests earlier, but I believe I'll be able to now. I don't think the front post is currently updated but I'll go through the topic and do anything that hasn't been done. Due to the long wait, anyone who requested and who hasn't yet received their request is able to have a free avatar or signature if they wish.

I'll either update this post or post the requests to a new post when they're finished. I believe the slot listings on the first page are also incorrect, and I think that most slots are open, so if anyone wants to put in a request they can even if the topic says somewhere that it's closed. Smile

is this still a thing? I'm still waiting for stormblades stuff C: not wanting to be a bother, just wondering if you might have forgotten is all. If you've just been busy its no trouble either
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 11:48 pm

Penguin; accepted, I'll try to have your request finished soon. c:

Raven; sorry about that! I thought that I had asked you if you still wanted Stormblade's requests and you said no, but I can get started right away on Stormblade's avatar and signature if you still would like them. Due to the wait you can have Stormblade's signature for free.

I'll try to have all the requests completed soon, hopefully within the next few days/week. c:
Back to top Go down
Rosethorn
Warrior
Rosethorn

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 11:49 pm

AH sorry if i did say no i can't remember what i had for breakfast most days! Thanks for all this though <3

Character Name:Silverfern
Fur color: Black
Markings: https://2img.net/h/oi66.tinypic.com/8ximq9.jpg
Scars:na
Eye color: Silverygrey
Head only or full body:Head please
Photomanipulation or drawing:  Photomanip
Background: Could possibly have something like fern fronds in the backround if you can't manage it thats fine
Name on picture: NA
Name color:NA
Anything else: NA

Signature form

Character Name: Blackadder
Fur color: Black
Markings: Lighter black on his belly
Scars: https://2img.net/h/oi63.tinypic.com/15gtug5.jpg
Eye color: Bright orange
Wolf Species: Na
Fur length: Medium length
Background: Could he please have a slightly misty forest behind him
Background effects: a misty affect in his backround if possible
Name on picture: NA
Name color: NA
Border effects:
Border color: NA
Quotes: "cross me and you'll soon discover that underneath this boyish, playful exterior, beats the heart of a Ruthless, Savage Maniac"
Quote color and position: I don't mind positionwise werever there is room I guess, could the words be a Darker blue or black please
Anything else:

Signature form

Character Name: Cheshire
Fur color: White
Markings: Three black legs
Scars: Missing half of back left leg
Eye color: pale yellow
Wolf Species: Na
Fur length: Short
Background: Her back round dosen't matter to me
Background effects: a little blurred
Name on picture: Cheshire
Name color: dark purple that matches her 'sane' words
Border effects:
Border color: (Only if you want an actual border.)
Quotes: “We're all mad here”
Quote color and position: dark red to match her insane words, beneath her paws if possible
Anything else: If you could make her expression look a little quirky or insane i'd really appreciate it

Signature form

Character Name: Lilacsplash
Fur color: Silver
Markings: https://2img.net/h/oi66.tinypic.com/2zghv6o.jpg
Scars: none
Eye color: Cyan
Wolf Species: na
Background: Open moor please
Background effects: A rained on look would be really cool
Name on picture: Lilacsplash
Name color: A pinky-purple colour like this
Border effects: I honestly don't mind
Border color: don't mind
Anything else: Thanks so much

Last edited by Rosestar on Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next