The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}

Go down 
+29
Twistedfoot
Daniella
Timescatter/Spacedust
Stormblade
Cloudwisp
Blackadder
Silenttpup
Cheshire
Mustangspirit
Pigeonheart
Minkfur
Kody
Rosethorn
Specklefrost
Rainheart
Barkclaw
Ferretdash
Eaglepaw
Stoatblaze
Larkstar
Jaspercloud
Leopardstrike
Cherrypaw
Iceflood
Lana
Bramblerose
Sunheart
Tourmaline
Graystar
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/35Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Skill: 0

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Graystar's Studio! Here, you can order artwork for your own character for some crystals! You can request for house-dogs as well, just include the breed of your dog.

RULES:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 25 crystals)

Avatar Examples (Photomanipulation):

Drawing by me: (Cost: 30 crystals)

*not accepting at the moment; examples coming soon

SIGNATURES:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 55 crystals)

Signature Examples (Photomanipulation):

Effects Examples:

Drawing: (Cost: 60 crystals)

SIGNATURE FORM:

POSTING TABLES:

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 75 crystals)
Posting Table Examples (Photomanipulation):

Drawings: (Cost: 80 crystals)

POSTING TABLE FORM:

BIOGRAPHIES:

(Cost: 75 crystals)

Biography Examples:

*Your requested biography table will include only the information fields listed in your character's current biography.

BIOGRAPHY FORM:

BIOGRAPHY PICTURES:

Different than signatures, these are larger pictures and are of the full wolf.

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 60 crystals)

Biography Picture Examples (Photomanipulation):

Drawing: (Cost: 70 crystals)

BIOGRAPHY PICTURE FORM:

GROUP PHOTOS

A group with anywhere from two to five wolves/dogs; more characters can be added for a slight amount of crystals. If a character is not yours, please get permission from their user first to make sure it's okay with them! Smile

Examples:

Photomanipulation: (Cost: 2-5 wolves, 70 crystals) (Cost: 5+ wolves, 85 crystals)

*no examples at the moment, but look at the signatures for reference.

Drawings: (Cost 2-5 wolves, 80 crystals) (Cost: 5+ wolves, 100 crystals)

GROUP PHOTO FORM:

SLOTS:

Slot 1: Raven's requests
Slot 2: Heavy's avatar + signature
Slot 3: Shiver's request
Slot 4: Lark's request
Slot 5: River's request
Slot 6: Heavy's biography
Slot 7: open
Slot 8: open

Completed requests will be linked to in the post below.

Thank you, Guest, for visiting Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More, and thank you for requesting if you do request a picture!

Last edited by Graystar on Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:10 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:35 pm

Graystar, I have a problem. I don't know how I'm going to get the avatar to work for Graywolf's profile. Can you be so kind into telling me how?
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/35Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:54 pm

Graywolf; sure! After coping the avatar link going to "Profile", and then clicking on "Avatar", either paste the link under "Link to an off-site avatar" or "Upload to site from URL"; both should work. Be sure to also copy and paste the credit into your signature; if the avatar still isn't displaying, though, I could try to re-upload it and get a different link.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:01 pm

Got it, thanks Graystar. It looks so good on me :')
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:07 pm

You're welcome Graywolf, I'm glad I could help!

Panda; I've finished your signature! If you'd like, I could try to find a different background or change anything else.

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 2hcdgno

Code:
[center][img]http://i40.tinypic.com/2hcdgno.png[/img][/center]

Credit (sorry for all of the credit; I added the previous avatar credit to this, so that you could replace the old credit with this one):
Code:
[center][size=7]Credit: [url=http://dawnthieves.square7.ch/Website/English/Main.htm]Avatar and Sig[/url]|[url=http://www.deviantart.com/resources/?order=9&q=bamboo#/art/Bamboo-121937183?_sid=93d4234]Avatar BG[/url]|[url=http://www.deviantart.com/resources/?q=mountain#/art/Mountain-and-a-lake-205844953?_sid=110bb9ef]Sig[/url][/size][/center]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:18 pm

I love it Gray!! but could you possible change the fur color on his head and central back area to gray?
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:21 pm

Diamond; Thanks, and sure! Before I start, though, should his ears be gray as well, or just his head/the top of his head?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:25 pm

The top of his ears would still be brown as well as the area in between his ears and his lower sides Smile

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 Aeolus-av_zps97f81ecd
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:26 pm

Alright Diamond, thanks! Smile I'll start right away; I will edit this post as soon as I've finished.

Edit: I've finished on the changes you requested; if you'd still like me to change anything else, though, such as the placement of the gray fur, feel free to ask!

Write "Talk" Think

Table Credit

Code:
<div style="width: 510px; border: 1px solid #000000; background: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/14u96pk.png) no-repeat top #55774a;"><div style="padding-top: 365px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; font-family: Verdana; font-size:9pt; color:#D4B1E4; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;">
Write <b><font color="#364193">"Talk"</font></b> <i><font color="#8C2414">Think</font></i>
<br/><br/>
<center><a href="http://dawnthieves.square7.ch/Website/English/Main.htm">Table Credit</a></div></div></center>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:02 am

LOVE IT GRAY <3 THANK YOU
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:53 pm

Signature form

Character Name: Owlpup --> Owlpaw --> Owlfeather
Fur color: White
Markings: N/A
Scars: N/A
Eye color: Amber
Wolf Species: Arctic wolf please
Fur length: Medium
Photomanipulation or drawing: Photomanip
Background: I don't care
Background effects: Blurred background please
Name on picture: Owlfeather
Name color: Whatever looks best against where it is
Border effects: Blur
Quotes: Neutral Evil cannot be bargained with
Quote color and position: Whatever looks best
Anything else: Luv you <3

Character Name: Owlpup --> Owlpaw --> Owlfeather
Eye color: Amber
Head only or full body: The one like Graystar's? I think that one is just a head shot
Background: I don't care
Name on picture: Owlfeather
Name color: Whatever looks best
Anything else: <3

TOTAL CRYSTALS: 80
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:42 pm

Character Name: Creeksoul
Fur color: A light brown
Markings: Darker brown paws and underbelly
Scars: Scars are on random spots on his body
Eye color: Brown
Head only or full body: Full
Photomanipulation or drawing: Manipulation
If drawing, would you like the lineart seen above in the examples or a different lineart: (N/A if you want a photomanipulation [example of lineart coming soon])
Background: By a creek
Name on picture: Yes
Name color: Sunclan colour
Anything else: Please can Creek be an adult. Also can he have spiked fur (Like a Mohawk) and be covered in mud?
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:41 pm

Owl; you're welcome, and sure! Your requests are accepted.

Creek; accepted! I'll add all of the requests to the front post as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
Sunheart
Medicine Wolf
Sunheart

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:06 am

wow thanks Graystar I love it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:49 pm

Character Name: Mosseybreeze
Fur Color: Light brown
Eye Color: Grey blue
Head only of full body: Head
Photomanpulation or drawing: Manp
Background: Sandyslopes
Background effects: Light rain
Name ok on picture: Yes
Name Color: Sunclan yellow
Anything else: nope
Back to top Go down
Cherrypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Cherrypaw

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:12 am

Sorry for making it so late, but I'd like to buy an avatar for Shiverpaw too.

Character Name:
Fur color: Pure white
Eye color: Chocolate brown
Head only or full body: (Do you want the avatar just of your wolf's head, or of all of your wolf?) Just head please
Fur length: (Short, medium, or long; for example, Pinepaw's avatar has short fur, though Graystar's has longer fur) Medium
Photomanipulation or drawing: Photomanipulation
Background: (Do you care about the background, or do you want a specific one? Unless it's a drawing, try not to have a complicated background) A river
Name on picture: Shiverpaw
Name color: Aqua
Anything else: (Special effects, transparent, etc.) N/A
Total cost including biography picture for Shiverpaw: 115 crystals
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:24 pm

Panda; you're welcome, I'm glad you like the signature! I'll try to complete your other request as soon as possible.

Mossey; your request is accepted, I'll add it to the front post as soon as I'm able to

Shiver; your request is accepted as well, I'll also add it to the front post as soon as I can
Back to top Go down
Cherrypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Cherrypaw

RP Stats
HP:
Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:27 pm

Okay, thanks again Gray Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 4:01 am

Character Name: Kitpup (Or apprentice name, depends on when you get done, apprentice name is your choice, your my leader.)
Fur color: Mostly dark gray with some dark blue
Markings: None, coat is consistant
Scars: none
Eye color: Neon green
Head only or full body: Full body
Photomanipulation or drawing: Photomanipulation
If drawing, would you like the lineart seen above in the examples or a different lineart: (N/A if you want a photomanipulation [example of lineart coming soon]) N/A
Background: I dont mind the background, besides it looking like I'm in Stormclan.
Name on picture: Yes
Name color: Grey/Blue, depending on background you pick
Anything else: N/A

(Feel free to play around with anything I said any/I don't mind on, like the background! ^.^)

Last edited by Kitpup on Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 3:42 am

Shiver; you're welcome! I'll try completing your requests as soon as I can.

Kit; your request is accepted! I'll add it to the front post when possible, and yes, the avatars are 25 crystals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 4:31 am

Signature form

Character Name: Snowtail
Markings: Gray colored around muzzle [see avatar]
Eye color: Golden
Wolf Species: N/A
Fur length: Long
Background: Something WindClan related?
Background effects: None
Name on picture: Snowtail
Name color: White
Border effects: N/A
Border color: Black
Quotes: Warrior Code. StarClan. Honor.
Quote color and position: Whatever looks best.
Anything else: Love your work <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}   Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graystar's Avatars, Signatures, and More {Now Open!}
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next