The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadesbury Town Square

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

Shadesbury Town Square Empty
PostSubject: Shadesbury Town Square   Shadesbury Town Square I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 1:45 am

[Idea by Lionpaw]

Shadesbury Town Square Dbijgx

The Town Square is a busier part of this town. Many shops and businesses are on this road, such as the court house and various stores. You can say it's the shopping district of the town. Many celebrations and festivals are held on this street; and when those take place, this town can get VERY busy! People here are generally quite friendly; and if you're nice enough, the people and vendors in the market might just slip you a snack! Just stay away from the alleys; you don't want to run into anyone shady. More importantly, try to avoid the dog catcher!
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net
Daniella
Deceased
Daniella

RP Stats
HP:
Shadesbury Town Square Left_bar_bleue10/10Shadesbury Town Square Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: Shadesbury Town Square   Shadesbury Town Square I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 7:15 am

She'd slipped away from Killian wanting to do some wandering of her own, she'd find him later when she wanted some more training. He wasn't able to come into the town officially but that wouldn't stop him if he really wanted to come and find her. She wanted to see if she could find a sucker and practice her new tricks, grinning to herself at the thought the rather adorable puppy with its striking pale eyes was about to go and beg for food as two-legs were so easy to fool something distracted her. One of her bent over ears twitched as the sound of a guitar drifted over to her, sticking to the shadows out of habit she followed the sound of the music coming to a halt watching the male play while he had a pup beside him that appeared to be a doberman. Scrawny and fluffy, she listened to the music eagerly, sitting down and scratching one of her bent over ears she sighed softly feeling the mental palace that was constructed in her head relax and her always busy train of thought slowing down. Lying down on the dirty ground hidden in the shadows of an Alley the strange twisted little puppy sighed once more in contentment allowing her piercing eyes flick closed. This was nice, there was nothing like human music, it was the one thing they did better than dogs. The mixed bred wolf-dog lay there listening until the music stopped, once it had she got up and scratched her ear again then after a moment of thought returned to her path to beg some food. As she stepped into the light her behaviour changed not unlike lanas, her eyes became sad as her tail and ears drooped, walking with a faked limp she found a human and sat down making the most piteous puppy whine rewarded for her acting skills she picked up the food and carrying on the facade returned to the shadows to devour the meaty sandwich quite happily.
Back to top Go down
Jory
Deceased
Jory

RP Stats
HP:
Shadesbury Town Square Left_bar_bleue30/30Shadesbury Town Square Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Shadesbury Town Square   Shadesbury Town Square I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 12:01 pm

Sprawled beside his master while he played the fun music, the little Doberman with the huge paws was mostly asleep. He wasn’t sure why his master had rescued him from the cranky woman in the twolegpetholder thing, but he liked it much better roaming the streets. And there were so many times when other two-legs called him cute and adorable and gave him food. Rolling over onto his back, he snored lightly, happy in the sun until he caught the scent of a strange dog. Perking up and falling over his huge paws, he wandered over to where the smell was coming from, knowing that his master wasn’t going to run off any time soon. They always stayed in this spot for a few hours until lunchtime and then they moved. Finding the black puppy in the shadows, he batted at her playfully, wondering if she’d play with him while he was waiting for his master.
Back to top Go down
Daniella
Deceased
Daniella

RP Stats
HP:
Shadesbury Town Square Left_bar_bleue10/10Shadesbury Town Square Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Shadesbury Town Square   Shadesbury Town Square I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 8:03 am

She'd been in her happy place listening to the music before she'd heard pawsteps and someone batted at her shoulder. She didn't bother to growl having learned from her father that it was better to just straight up make your first move. Pinning the other pup underneath her easily she stared down at him with her strange eyes, the wolf-dog mix snorted easily able to read his face. He's a pet... assessing him as not a threat she remained pinning him down and flicked her gaze to the male playing guitar for a brief moment. The music was nice, but she didn't have time for a two leg pet pup following her around. If the pup wouldn't go away she supposed she could have some fun and play with him, of course her kind of play wasn't the sort he was expecting. At that her blue eyes flicked down to him what to do what to do, so many interesting options for now she opted to remain pinning him down and observe his reactions and go from there - he could be fun to toy with after all.
Back to top Go down
Jory
Deceased
Jory

RP Stats
HP:
Shadesbury Town Square Left_bar_bleue30/30Shadesbury Town Square Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Shadesbury Town Square   Shadesbury Town Square I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 8:31 am

He yelped at the sudden pinning, wriggling to try and get free before looking up at her. Maybe this was a yes to her playing with him? Tentatively, he wagged his tail, twisting a little to bat at her floppy ears. he hadn't been expecting to be pinned straight away, but that was okay. It was just the beginning of play time, right? It had to be. Wriggling again, he tried to get out from under her paws, wanting to continue playing, and whined a little when she kept pinning him. He just wanted to play, why wasn't she going to play with him. And she was interesting, he'd never seen a puppy like her before.
Back to top Go down
Daniella
Deceased
Daniella

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Shadesbury Town Square   Shadesbury Town Square I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 6:23 am

Keeping the pup pinned underneath her, her pale blue eyes bored into him before she smiled suddenly and stepped off him "Whoops, Sorry!" she murmured tucking her tail guiltily "I've never um properly played with someone before" she explained sweetly coming across as a young pup who'd had a difficult past. Her voice was sweet as she spoke, "I'm Daniella, whats your name? Can you teach me how to play?" the other pup would be easy to manipulate, if she got him to believe they were friends as pups when she returned to her father for more training he'd remember her when they met again. She'd set him up well now, it'd be great fun when she returned as an adult, sitting down she sighed and lowered her head watching him quietly her pale blue eyes watching him beseechingly as if silently begging him to teach her how to play so she could be a normal dog. It was of course an act, but an act so convincing that anyone who did not know her would be taken in by her facade. Brushing her paw over the pavement of the alleyway she swiped her tongue over her nose to keep it damp although it could have been taken as anxious. The doberman didnt strike her as exceedingly smart but an idiot could be loyal as long as they felt that they were wanted
Back to top Go down
Jory
Deceased
Jory

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Shadesbury Town Square   Shadesbury Town Square I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 7:23 am

Jumping up when she unpinned him, he wagged his tail more. “That's okay!” he said eagerly. He could teach her how to play, it'd be fun!. “I'm Jory, I stick around with my master while he plays his music. But sometimes it gets boring doing nothing.” Batting at her gently, he dropped into a playbow with a soft bark, his tail wagging hard enough that he was almost put off balance. “Playing's eaaasyyyy,” he told her, jumping at her to knock her over. It'd been so long since he'd played with someone close to his own size. “It's just like this.” Giving a quiet play growl, he dragged on her ear, knowing how hard to bite so he wouldn't hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Daniella
Deceased
Daniella

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Shadesbury Town Square   Shadesbury Town Square I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 12:06 pm

Resisting the urge to duck out of the way and pin him again she managed to allow him to knock her over, at the growl she tensed and when she felt him take her ear reacted violently out of force of habit. Ripping away she pinned him underneath her growling softly, realizing what she'd done she stepped off of him flattening her ears back sadly "I'm sorry... I thought you were going to attack me" she explained still in the facade she'd pulled out of her liars palace. "I come from the fight ring you see" a crocodile tear slipped out of her pretty blue eyes and slid down her muzzle. It was an easy way to explain her reactions that she was still in the process of mastering them, one day she'd be able to order her body to do whatever she wanted it to do, as a pup she still had a long way to go. One day she'd be truly dangerous and manipulate whoever she wanted, she'd defeat Lana and would win the game that was spread out before her. Sitting down she sighed softly and looked away appearing rather gloomy "I don't think i can learn to play, the entire time you were... i was doing my best not to react and hurt you Jory i'm sorry" another few crocodile tears slid down her muzzle sniffling she wiped her muzzle on her leg and looked towards his master again listening to the soothing music that he played. Even in her facade it eased the tensions and cleared her head, looking back at the doberman pup she portrayed a young pup just like him who'd had a run of bad luck, the type who was sweet and alone, a dog that was easy for an idiot like himself to make fast friends with. Ever the manipulator she wove a spell, a facade to pull him under her control and with his lack of braincells it was like stealing candy from a baby.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Jory
Deceased
Jory

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Shadesbury Town Square   Shadesbury Town Square I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 9:51 am

Yelping again when he found himself pinned once more, he nevertheless wagged his tail at her. She was trying to play with him! This was much more fun than just lazing about with his master. Rolling over to lie on the ground, he tilted his head, pawing at her gently. “That's awful,” he said quietly. “It's okay, we can just listen to my master's music instead.” He nodded, proud that he'd thought of something else they could do together. Maybe as she got more comfortable with him, he could teach her how to play nicer? It would be such fun to be able to play with someone his own age. Yawning and stretching, he moved closer to her and settled down comfortably to listen to the music. “Do you like music? Master makes it sound so nice, much nicer than the other twolegs that try. I think he said we're gonna stay here for a while. Are you going to be sticking around for a while too?”
Back to top Go down
Daniella
Deceased
Daniella

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Shadesbury Town Square   Shadesbury Town Square I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 8:32 am

Nodding when the other pup suggested listening to the music she sat down again and watched the two leg with his guitar. Not that impressed when he moved closer to her the black pup allowed it, moving away, in fact she moved only to scratch at one of her floppy ears and sat back straight again. Glancing at Jory when he questioned her about music she nodded “I like music very much” she provided, the small sentence provided a gleam to her innerself. “I will be in the town for a little while, since I dont have a collar I cant afford to be caught by the dog catcher so Im not here for very long at a time” it was an easy way to find food without having to hunt. She already had learned how to from her father figure Killian. After that she fell silent quite content to listen to the music and close her pale blue eyes that were set in her pitch black face. Her tail slowly brushed against the pavement to the beat of the music, the sound of it relaxing her and all of the facades she'd created and put together over the course of her short short life. She'd had to be a quick learner, if you werent one you died, it was as simple as that, sighing softly Daniella continued to listen to the soothing music quite content to stay there forever.
Back to top Go down
Jory
Deceased
Jory

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Shadesbury Town Square   Shadesbury Town Square I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 11:26 am

Wagging his tail at the response that she liked music too, Jory settled down with his head on his paws, watching his master intently. Glancing at her again, he nodded. “Okay,” he said simply, scratching at his own collar when she mentioned one. “Master tends to stay here, he likes this spot to play, and it’s nice and sunny. Maybe you’ll be able to come back and play when you can?” He was so hopeful, he liked having someone to play with. Settling back with his head on his paws, his eyes half closed in happiness. He could listen to music all day, and it was lucky that he liked it with his master being a busker. Thinking of something, he murmured out drowsily, “If you do get caught, master might rescue you. That’s where he got me from kind of. There were lots of dogs in the place and two legs were always coming in and out.”
Back to top Go down
Daniella
Deceased
Daniella

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Shadesbury Town Square   Shadesbury Town Square I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 10:41 am

The pup was so naive, it would be so tempting to mess him over right now, but no no all good things came to those who wait. She Simply shrugged and opened her eyes to glance up to tell the time, at the sudden change in the sun she was up on her paws, she needed to leave and find Killian. He could explain this to her, flicking her gaze at the pup she spoke “I'll see you around Jory~” Flashing him a warm smile that in all reality was as phony as a decent politician the black german shepherd who had a fair bit of wolf in her her as well as husky turned and padded away dead set on finding her father figure. She put the thought of the idiot doberman behind her for now, and picked up her pace, if the sun was doing strange things then logic dictated that strange things would happen every where else and she had no intent of being caught by the dog catcher and sent back to the ring, she wasn't quite sure if she'd be able to survive that place again.
~Elsewhere~
Back to top Go down
Jory
Deceased
Jory

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Shadesbury Town Square   Shadesbury Town Square I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 7:57 am

Flicking her a glance when she got up again, the doberman pup simply nodded and rolled onto his back. Spotting his master calling for him, he gambolled over happily, prancing around the two leg's feet as he packed up. It looked like they were moving on again. That was fun! New places were always good to see. Glancing over his shoulder at his new friend who seemed to have vanished, he gave a quiet sigh and gambolled after his master out of town, pouncing playfully on the two leg's shoelaces when he could. He didn't mind where they were going, as long as he could make some more friends there. maybe one day they'll come back to this place and he might get to meet the black puppy again.

Elsewhere
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadesbury Town Square   Shadesbury Town Square I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadesbury Town Square
Page 1 of 1