The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ShadowClan Camp

Go down 
+24
Val
Blackwidow
Tigerstorm
Direheart
Dark Forest Thief
Dark Forest Deathbringer
White Demon
Sleetpup
Minkfur
Cherrypaw
Thrushheart
Barkclaw
Antpaw
Bramblerose
Marauderpaw
Tricksterpaw
Tremblepaw
Silverpaw
Jesterpaw
Cheshire
Ivyshade
Dragonstar
Nightstar
StarClan
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 12:55 am

First topic message reminder :

The ShadowClan camp is situated in a grove of mangroves where the water has long since dried up, since before the Clans arrived. To make dens, the members have woven leaves and twigs through the top of the exposed roots. The camp gets fairly muddy in leafbare but is pleasantly cool and sheltered from the hot greenleaf sun. The leader's den is directly underneath one of the biggest mangroves, and when addressing the Clan the leader leaps up onto the 'roof' of their den.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Minkfur
Deputy
Minkfur

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue40/40ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 3:56 am

Minkfur nervously shuffled her paws as she waited for Nightstar to continue. She was so anxious, she almost failed to notice the pup behind her until she caught his scent. Turning her head, she offered the youngster a kind smile, dipping her head. "Oh, hi Sleetpup!" she woofed before looking over him. "You're getting quite big now. I won't be surprised if you become an apprentice here soon!" She gave the pup a playful nudge before flinching at an oddly-accented voice. Whipping her head around, she protectively moved in front of Sleetpup, shielding him from the strange yet small dog. She was about to comment before the words sunk in. Minkfur let out a flustered woof, looking away before glaring at the small dog. Inhaling, she narrowed her eyes somewhat before growling, "Leave me alone, dog. I'm not interested. Go woo someone else. Preferably your own height and/or breed." With that, she turned her attention to Nightstar, perking up her ears. So the loners were named Val - that must be the female - and the small dog was the White Demon. 'Certainly... Unique,' she mused. She doubted that this 'Val' would win the attack, however- she was rather... petite. Didn't look like she ever got into a fight in her life.
As Nightstar continued on, Minkfur raised her head as the deputy was announced. 'Dragonsteel...?' she thought, fur fluffing. She knew the male was vicious in battle- too much so for Minkfur's liking. However, she supposed he was a... decent choice. In all honesty, she'd prefer Blackwidow to take back her leadership. She'd even be more than happy if Barkclaw was named the new deputy! But Minkfur wouldn't complain. Dragonsteel was the new deputy, and that was that.
Back to top Go down
Val
Warrior Apprentice
Val

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/30ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 4:30 am

Val turned her attention to the canine she recognized to be a bichon frise, flicking her ears at his words. Smiling, she dipped her head with a soft chuckle, looking back towards the brown she-wolf who had cast a dirty look towards the pair. "Of course," she purred, her ear swiveling in amusement as she watched the male approached the larger she-wolf. Val snickered slightly whilst watching her response- the brown female was evidently flustered. She deserved the mischief caused by the Frenchman- Val hadn't missed the amount of contempt in the wolf's glare. Sighing, she directed her icy gaze towards the leader despite barely being able to see him. Her eyes widened, however, as he stated she'd go through an attack. 'What?! I'll have to fight...?!' she thought, shifting slightly and casting her gaze to her paws. What if she lost the fight? Would she be sent on her way? Would she be kept as a prisoner? A broodmare? Or would she simply be killed? Was it a fight to the death? 'Merde... Ancestors help me...' she thought with a shiver. She had only spent a little more than a month as a rogue- she hated it. It was lonely and unsafe. She knew she relied on other wolves- back in the pack that kept her captive, she was... fit enough, and pretty well-liked by at least a few of the members. Val had no need to fight, as she was strictly confined to the camp, and rarely ever needed to defend herself. She never did anything to provoke anyone, either. 'The only experience I have is what Winter taught me...' she thought with a shudder.
Back to top Go down
Ivyshade
Medicine Wolf
Ivyshade

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue35/35ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 4:48 am

The Medicine Wolf nosed briefly in her stores, beginning to hum to herself quietly. Tremblepup had left the den and Ivyshade figured she had just gone out to check on the other pups. Sniffing her plants silently, she took a step back and sighed wearily. "The sun's disappearance and a strange mist. What on earth could it all mean?" She had received no sign from Starclan about all of this, yet the unsettling nature of this event could only spell suffering for Shadowclan. She could only hope that Nightstar would listen to her advice, though she knew well that the male could be quite bull-headed when it came to most matters.
There was a burst of snarling and whimpering. Ivyshade paused and frowned, her expression quickly changing to one of annoyance. "Oh yes, thank you for attacking someone five seconds after I told you to keep everyone calm!" She thought frustratingly, padding to the entrance of her den and peering out. Thankfully, it wasn't a member of their clan that Nightstar had gone after, but a strange she-wolf who had the misfortune of wandering in. There was literally be no other clan that she could think of that was as hard on trespassing loners as Shadowclan. "Quite the bad luck there." She blinked in surprise when Dragonsteel offered to help the fay, quickly leading her away from the camp. Ivyshade had originally had thought the fierce warrior to be no more cruel then Nightstar, so seeing him helping a loner out was quite an interesting turn of events. "Perhaps I've misjudged him."
She had gone back into her den again when Nightstar called a gathering of the clan. The Medicine Wolf turned back around and slowly ambled out, staying on the edges of the crowd when the leader bellowed his announcements. Her eyes fell on two strange canines that had joined them in their clan gatherings, her eyebrows raising in surprise. "They surely look too petite for Nightstar's liking. I'm surprised he gave them a chance." After what he did to the other loner that had wandered in, she didn't think that two small canids would be in the leader's taste. Not surprisingly, he ordered the smaller wolf to be attacked, something that Medicine Wolf couldn't agree on, yet knew that there would hardly be anyone to change his mind. "Better get some healing herbs ready for that..." She mused.
As predicted, Dragonsteel was selected deputy of Shadowclan. And while Ivyshade had her doubts about the powerful warrior, she knew that he was a good choice for the male, especially since he was the only being Nightstar really listened to besides her.
Back to top Go down
Dragonstar
Clan Leader
Dragonstar

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue40/40ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 7:45 am

At the call for a clan meeting, Dragonsteel stood and moved over to sit and listen, pleasantly surprised when he was named deputy however he noticed the look from both Ivyshade and Minkfur. Of course, just because he was from the fighting ring he was labelled as evil as Nightstar, he hadn’t even been in any border skirmishes yet, still that didn’t bother him. If they wanted to hate the only wolf that could put a leash on their deranged leader then so be it, dipping his head in response to Nightstar the male observed FF flirting with Minkfur just for her reaction. Hiding his snicker as the she wolf instantly took the bait, he just shook his head, a quick glance around the camp told him that Bramblerose and Thrushheart still hadn’t returned yet. There wasn’t much he could do about that, although there wasn’t much he could do with the mist this thick, spotting Sleetpup hiding behind Minkfur he almost rolled his eyes. Naturally, the she wolf was cold towards dogs because she considered them weak and yet showed a pup who clearly was going to earn Nightstars wrath later on kindness. Females, they were nuts, the lot of them, he turned and moved to inspect the fresh-kill pile that had become quite low thanks to not many hunting teams being sent out. Remembering that Minkfur had been supposed to be hunting when Nightstar had sent her away from the marsh, the pile was not bigger when he’d left earlier that day if anything it was smaller. Glancing around the clan in half a mind to ask some others to join him, he decided that he’d be better off on his own, so with that he padded towards the exit of the clan heading towards the silver forest to hunt for something.
~The Silver Forest~
Back to top Go down
White Demon
Warrior
White Demon

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/30ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 7:54 am

Grinning as the wolfs face went from smiling at a weak looking pup to narrowing her eyes and growling at him, FF was certainly thrilled that she’d taken the bait so well. Didn’t she get that he was doing it just for her reaction? Wolves were so dumb, after the leader had finished boringly ramble on about things he didn’t really care about the white curly dog spoke again to the yellow eyed wolf wondering what he could provoke her into “Ah but my dear, why should we hold back our fervent love that beats so strongly within our hearts? To do so would be folly my sweet~” he noticed his friend Steel glance about the camp before leaving and guessed that he had headed off to hunt. Indeed it seemed none of the wolves of the clan seemed to have any interest in doing anything but laze around in this mist, in quite a right happy mood he studied the pup with quite sharp eyes before their gaze returned to Minkfur. He liked the fact that she hated dogs, it made this all the more entertaining and worth it, the heavily scarred dog just grinned wickedly. He had chunks out of his ears, and was missing the tip of his tail, underneath his thick curly white coat he was mostly made up of scars as he’d learned how to fight and defend himself.
Back to top Go down
Marauderpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Marauderpaw

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 11:25 am

The guilt in Marauderpup's chest swelled as he watched Tremble give him and siblings wide berth before approaching Sleetpup as he performed his duties. You shouldn't feel bad. You didn't put those maggots in her nest. Jesterpup did. But deep down he knew that he and his sister were somewhat to blame. He wasn't sure exactly whether Tremblepup believed the tale that Jesterpup had spun to the rest of the Clan, but her hasty departure after aiding the other pup hinted that she didn't want any more to do with him. Sleetpup continued to badger Tremblepup, much to his own frustration, but Nightstar quickly sorted him out, ordering him back to his cleaning duties. He snickered boldly at that, watching the pup skulk back into the warriors' den, defeated.
But as seemed to be happening a lot today, another two unfamiliar canines grabbed his attention as they waltzed boldly into the camp, accompanied by Dragonsteep and Nightstar himself. He wondered why Nightstar was doing this. They were meant to be protecting the Clan from strangers, not inviting them into the very heart of their territory. One of them - the smaller white dog - spoke with the most peculiar accent and mannerisms, which spoke volumes about how much of a stranger to the Clans he really was. Marauderpup didn't like them. Didn't trust them. But kept himself well back from them, nonetheless. He was just a pup, after all. When he became a warrior he'd have the strength and authority to make his thoughts heard, but for now anything he had to say would just fade into the background.
Nightstar let out a booming call to summon the wolves for a meeting. The words of the summons specifically excluded pups from gathering around the rock, but that didn't stop him from exiting the entrance of the den and making himself comfortable so that he could listen. He wanted to know what the strangers were doing here. Val and The White Demon? Their odd names only added to Marauderpup's growing intrigue. The two didn't seem overly threatening - especially the small white one - but the way that Nightstar challenged anyone to question The White Demon's fighting skills hinted at a more ferocious side to the dog that Marauderpup could not see.
With the announcement of Dragonsteep being made deputy, the meeting was abruptly disbanded. Marauderpup found himself a little disappointed. He and his siblings had approached the correct age now to be named apprentices, but such an announcement had been omitted from the meeting's agenda. He wanted desperately to begin his training, wanted more than anything to throw his energy into tasks that would build him up to become a formidable warrior. But until Nightstar allowed it, all he could do was wait, lounging around the camp and performing petty pranks to keep himself and his siblings occupied.
But that small ounce of guilt was still eating away at his mind. Casting his gaze to the medicine den that he'd seen Tremble retreat into earlier, Marauderpup picked himself up and sauntered over, stopping at the entrance to peek inside. "Tremblepup?" he called softly, unable to see her small frame until his eyes adjusted to the change in light. "Ah, there you are." Spotting her in the depths of the den Marauderpup began to trot briskly forward before he caught himself, stopping for a moment before continuing at a slower pace. He didn't want to scare Tremblepup by barging in - after all, she probably thought that he and his siblings had defiled her nest - and not entirely sure that pups were allowed to just wonder into the medicine den. He suspected that they weren't, but he wasn't here to cause mischief on this occasion. He was here to apologise. He sat himself down a little way away from Tremblepup, eager to give her plenty of space and not make her feel uncomfortable. "I... um... I just came here to... well... apologise..." Marauderpup wasn't big on apologies. He usually took the consequences of whatever havoc he'd caused on the nose, and to apologise for something that he hadn't actually done was a difficult thing for him to do. "The prank was aimed at Jesterpup. It was his bed that we put the crow food in, but he used it to torment you instead." He felt too awkward to look Tremblepup in the eye and his tail swished nervously back and forth along the dirt of the ground. He didn't know whether Tremblepup would accept his apology or not, but that didn't really matter to him. He just needed to say this and then it would be off his chest. "I'm.. No, we're sorry."
Back to top Go down
Minkfur
Deputy
Minkfur

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 2:59 am

Minkfur was very open about her distaste of the white dog, looking away and sticking her nose into the air. She did her best to ignore him, instead shooting the male a glare and curling her lip to reveal a fang before turning her attention to Nightstar. She was a little surprised he didn't promote any pups to apprentices- they seemed to be old enough. It was a bit of a pity- she figured they'd be rather eager to become apprentices, as Minkfur was when she was a pup. She could barely even wait- it was rather boring to be stuck inside the camp all day and night. Her eyes flicked towards the nursery as she thought, still ignoring the male dog. There were plenty pups... Would Minkfur get to mentor one? She felt she was ready for another- she thought she did a good enough job with Forsakensoul, despite his fate. 'I'll have to see how he's doing sometime... Maybe at the next gathering, whenever that is...' she thought. She doubted he'd be there, though. Perhaps she'd just talk to a RiverClanner.
As the meeting was dismissed, Minkfur got to her paws and glanced down towards Sleetpup. Raising a brow, she tilted her head slightly with a murmur, "You look exhausted. What have you been doing all day...?" He didn't necessarily seem all that happy, either. Were the other pups giving him a hard time, or did he just play too much? Was it even possible for a pup to play too much?!
Back to top Go down
Nightstar
Deceased
Nightstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:25 am

He made his way over to Minkfur and glared down at Sleetpup as he approached. "Is the apprentice den clean yet Sleetpup?" he asked coldly. If the pup hadn't cleaned it he was going to have much more than the warrior den to clean the next day for his disobedience. His head swung around to Minkfur then dismissing the pup as he focused on the one he had come to talk too. "A word if you will Minkfur?" it was posed as a question but both knew by his tone it was an order. He made his way over to near the camp entrance and stood waiting for the female. Once she was before him the leader opened his muzzle to speak. "Where is Bramblerose? I know you went and checked the thunderclan border where she was meant to be patrolling earlier." he asked with a faint growling undertone to his voice. He needed all his warriors together in camp before he could make the pups apprentices. He knew they were all around six moons now but half the mentors where coming and going on him meaning he couldn't hold the ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Minkfur
Deputy
Minkfur

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 7:58 pm

Minkfur flinched upon hearing the cold voice of the leader. Ears flicking, she turned her gaze to the brown male, apprehension quite evident in her eyes. His words directed towards Sleetpup answered her question- he had the pup working. Curious, she sent a rather questioning glance towards the pup. What had he done to earn a punishment from the leader...? Minkfur always thought the pup was reasonably well behaved. Perhaps she just hadn't been around him too much, but she figured he was one of the more gentler pups. It was Cheshire's offspring that concerned her the most- especially Jesterpup. She pitied whoever would mentor him, as it seemed only his mother could handle the pup. Nonetheless, all the siblings, including Jesterpup, were quite mischievous. Hopefully they would straighten themselves out as they got older. If not, they'd be... quite a handful. Classic ShadowClan canines, nonetheless.
She ended up snapping herself out of her thoughts, dipping her head towards Nightstar. "Of course," she woofed, before glancing towards Sleetpup and giving him a friendly smile. With that, she got to her paws and padded after the leader, concern shining in her eyes. What would this be about...? Had she done something wrong? Whatever it was, she hoped it was nothing too serious. She desired no forms of punishment dealt by the leader. Minkfur was a prideful wolf, wanting no such humiliation.
Standing before the male, she tilted her head and awaited his words. After he had spoken, her eyes widened slightly and she averted her gaze. What should she say...? She knew Nightstar would punish Bramblerose for breaking the Warrior Code- however, as much as Minkfur didn't want to admit it, her friend may deserve it. She knew full and well that falling in love with another wolf- a ThunderClanner especially- was taboo. Clearing her throat, the brown she-wolf looked back towards her leader with a growl, "I noticed she had left the territory so Thrushheart and I went to look for her. It turns out she was meeting with a ThunderClan male in loner territory... I believe that she may have fallen for him." She then closed her eyes, remembering the events she had witnessed. "But we saw the male being killed by a two-leg. I left with Thrushheart before we could be hurt too, but I assume Bramblerose went to take the body of the ThunderClanner back to their camp," she then continued, flicking an ear. She worried the leader would scold her for not retrieving Bramblerose- however, Minkfur felt that it was right for her friend to bring the male back to ThunderClan, enemy territory or not. Especially if she was in love with him- it'd be basic respect to not just leave him there for the two-legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:13 pm

Blackwidow had been the last to arrive to camp from the fire swamp and had gotten there just in time to hear the announcement that Nightstar had made. So he also let a female join, yet he would be putting her to a test. Just from looks alone the female named Val didnt seem like she had ever really gotten in a fight. She didnt seem like she had any scars on her and her eyes didnt seem like that were harden from battle but she did see something else there. She couldnt put her paw on it but this female looked like she had been through something horrible. She hoped for her sake that she passed whatever test Nightstar put her through. Just looking at the female made Blackwidow think of her own horrible past. She scratched at the scars on her hind leg. Remembering the horrible thing she did in deserving them. Maybe being in a clan like this was actually where she belonged. She didnt deserve to be in a fun loving clan like Thunderclan or Sunclan. Blackwidow hated her name, it wasnt a name she picked out herself. It was given to her when she was apart of Shield. One that she had earned and due to her actions she guessed that it was a fitting name. Especially cuz she was a cold blooded killer but she wouldn't show that side of her ever she was apart of a clan now. Though she was sure that Nightstar would maybe like her more if he knew she hated that part of her and if the clan thought her weak then so be it. Shaking her head to try and forget her thoughts she made her way to the fresh kill pile, it was looking super low but when she saw that Dragonsteel after being made deputy left the clan she had assumed that he was going hunting. She thought about doing the same thing but she had been out in that mist for awhile now and just wanted to eat something and relax a bit. She grabbed a lizard off the pile and went a laid down to eat.
Back to top Go down
Nightstar
Deceased
Nightstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 2:19 am

[centre]Nightstars gaze became even colder at Minkfurs words and a soft growl rumbled from his chest. It went quiet however when he was informed the unknown male had been killed by two-legs. He didn't speak as he mulled over the information as his head slowly turned taking in the camp until they paused on Blackwidow. "I want you to go hunting again. I'll send Blackwidow with you go to shades outlook." he told the female by his side suddenly. He didn't give her a chance to respond before he was on his paws and heading for the red and black female who was about to eat. Reaching her his large paw flashed out to knock the lizard out of her reach gently as he looked down on her. "Your going hunting with Minkfur. She is waiting to go." he told her icily. He picked the lizard up and carried it back over to the fresh kill pile before making his way to Barkclaw. [color:6e1a=d3d3d3]"Barkclaw I want you to take Val out to the Fire Swamp and conduct her hunting assessment." he told the male with his face neither warm or cold in his tone.[/centre]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 3:41 am

Blackwidow got really angry when Nightstar took her prey away and told her that she was going hunting. No she wasnt goingto go she had been out all day plus she had went hunting that morning and all she wanted was a bite to eat she didntreally mind going hunting again but shewas going to eat first and she didnt care what he said. "I have been out all day and have not had anything to eat. I und i understand the kill pile is low. But what good am i if i die from starvation. So im going to eat first then hunt with Minkfur. I get that your the leader but. Caring about the well being of your warriors is good is it not." Blackwidow didnt say it in a threatening way. She was really just hungry and very tired but Nightstar seemed to think she was just made of energy. If anybody really looked at the female they would be able to tell that she was tired.
Back to top Go down
Bramblerose
Young Warrior
Bramblerose

Location : Wandering in the dark, long having given up on finding the light

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue35/35ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 3:50 am

Returning to camp tiredly, Bramblerose had a Rabbit in her jaws, she’d decided that she’d find something to hunt on the way back to excuse her absence having no idea that Minkfur had told on her. Entering the camp intime to see Blackwidow disrespect Nightstar again she flicked the red and black warrior a cold look, setting the prey down on the pile the empty female looked haggard as if she’d seen a million things in one day that a wolf should never see. Shaking out her red and white coat, the Ethiopian wolf sighed softly and padded for the warriors den. Falling down onto her nest she curled up tightly and felt the tears returning, she felt so empty, and alone without anyone there, she couldn’t tell Minkfur what had happened because how could she understand? As far as she knew, Minkfur had never been in love, although as of now she couldn’t remember what love felt like. Closing her eyes she fell asleep quite quickly having absolutely no energy left in her, she probably should have eaten as she hadn’t eaten anything apart from fresh kill for breakfast the previous day but she felt if she ate she might just vomit bile. Once asleep she didn't sleep well twitching and jerking as her cruel brain sent her back to what had happened the day before with her Jaydust, twitching and whimpering before she finally jerked awake again and burst out of the den feeling crushed underneath him again. Gasping for breath she moved away from the others to bring up the bile that had threatened to plague her earlier, feeling miserable, she returned to her nest and thrust her muzzle under her paw keeping her misery to herself
Back to top Go down
Jesterpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Jesterpaw

Location : Playing a game of cat and mouse, you're the mouse, better start running

RP Stats
HP:
ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 4:00 am

ugh, Sleetpup was SO pathetic, it was so irksome, the pup just screamed for someone to squash him like the little bug he was, however he knew better than to do anything right now. He watched with satisfaction as Tremblepup removed the thorn but then left not wanting to have anything to do with him, shaking out his red and black fur he studied Nightstar telling Sleetpup off and the little whiny bogey complaining about it as if his life was so hard. He had to snicker to himself, did the little brat not realize that Tremblepup would never like a wolf that was just as pathetic and tiny as she was? No no no he’d figured her out, she needed someone older than her ‘kind’ and strong. He didn’t stand a chance, perhaps he’d tell him that later on, however Blackwidows grating voice garnered his attention. Watching with sudden glee as she stood up to Nightstar, his grin spread over his features as he darted over to watch his leader teach the stupid female a lesson. Studying her he snickered to himself, she and sleetpup were meant for each other, just as pathetic and contradicting as each other. His yellow eyes flicked up to Nightstar eagerly awaiting the large brown male to snap and have a go at her, it’d be so satisfying, he had to force himself to keep his jaws shut although he wanted to taunt and howl phrases at her he managed to keep himself under control…. Barely.

He bounced up and down on his paws barely noticing that Bramblerose had returned to camp stinking of thunderclan, unable to help himself he started circling the pair more than ready to stop anyone else from interrupting the two. Hoping it'd descend into a fight and Nightstar would kill the stupid female he privately thought it served her right, after all it had been Nightstar and Blackwidow together that had pushed his mother over the edge that lead to her attacking him. His ears were torn but scabbed over, he kept them clean but bit anyone who tried to touch them, although he could never forgive Nightstar and would never forget what had been done to him, he at least could enjoy the chaos the leader brought. Despite himself words fell out of his mouth "hahhaa you old bag! some toads and lizards wont feed anything but pups! Then you want to eat prey far bigger than what you brought back? Nightstar has every right to make you hunt something decent" his tone was scolding, sneering and disgusted, she didn't belong in this clan she should just get out now however he hoped she wouldn't he wanted to see Nightstar tear into Blackwidow.
Back to top Go down
Minkfur
Deputy
Minkfur

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 4:40 am

Minkfur nodded at Nightstar's words, watching him go towards Blackwidow before he knocked the lizard away from the she-wolf. That caused the large brown warrior to narrow her eyes. It was rather rude; the older warrior had already been out and about. Could she not get at least some time to relax? Minkfur's dislike for Nightstar had increased slightly. He was so disrespectful; yes, he was the leader, but leaders should have respect towards their clanmates as well. Nonetheless, the young warrior kept her mouth shut, only to inhale sharply as Blackwidow snapped at the leader. Her eyes widened slightly in surprise, and she shrank away. Minkfur knew the leader had a nasty temper- she doubted he'd tolerate such an attitude from any of his subordinates... Even if Blackwidow had once been the leader.
Swiveling her ears, obviously uncomfortable, the warrior approached the two wolves, dipping her head. Clearing her throat, she cast her anxious gaze towards Blackwidow before looking back towards Nightstar. "It's okay, Nightstar, I'll just go find Dragonsteel and hunt with him..." she murmured, before hurrying off before the leader could protest. In all truth, she just wanted to get out of the camp before Nightstar punished the older she-wolf. Minkfur worried about what he'd do, knowing his anger and viciousness. Quickly, she followed Dragonsteel's scent, trotting at a quick pace with a soft whine. She didn't fancy going out into the mist alone, but she had a good nose. She'd find the deputy eventually- perhaps she could convince him to come back and talk sense into Nightstar before he'd tear Blackwidow apart.
~Silver Forest~
Back to top Go down
Nightstar
Deceased
Nightstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 4:56 am

He froze completely as his line wasn't just toed by Blackwidow but jumped over and rub out with her disrespect towards him. Barkclaw got full visual as Nightstars ears slowly flattened down onto his head and his green eyes began to swirl dangerously. His upper lip curled up baring wickedly sharp fangs that gleamed even in the dimmed light as the brown leaders grip on his sanity and patience towards the female snapped. He looked as evil as he truly was inside and as mad as Most knew despite his grip on his sanity that was held in control by how he worked. Deep menacing laughter worse than Jesterpups rung forth as the large brute turned around stepping into the circle that the fore mentioned pup was creating. It was the first time the leader has become lost like he was in the camp but his attention was purely on the red and black female who dared to try and defy him.

"So you can a toad and two measly lizards that will only just feed a pup hunting, Blackwidow?" he asked as his fur fluffed out adding to his size. He slowly began to circle her smaller body, "You dare think that you hold a place that will allow you to talk back to me? Not even my trusted deputy would be so stupid you mouse-brained pathetic female. No wonder Reddust left you after you destroyed his relationship with his daughter Bramblerose. He finally saw just how useless you really were." He had continued to circle the female as he spoke with venom dripping off his words until he sprung. His muzzle was wide as his fangs aimed to land on her shoulder to tear a chunk off her. He wanted to hear her scream, feel the blood drip from his fangs as he tore pieces off her bones. If by some miracle Blackwidow survived this fight she would no longer be Shadowclan but a rogue to be hunted should she ever return.

Last edited by Nightstar on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StarClan

StarClan

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 5:00 am

This fight has been determined by Riverstar
First attack: Nightstar rolls 29
Boost of +2 = 31
Blackwidow’s agility is 9. 31-9=22
Attack is a hit. Blackwidow’s HP down 22 to 18
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net
Dragonstar
Clan Leader
Dragonstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 3:20 am

Returning to camp he set the fawn down and quickly bounded over to the two in a few easy strides, knocking Nightstar away from Blackwidow with surprising ease "Enough Nightstar, If you kill her now you give her what she wants. None of the clans will accept her into their midst, so just cast her out from the clan. Don't Kill her" he didn't mind the red and black female but knew that she'd clashed with Nightstar ever since she'd stepped down from leader. He personally could understand both points of their view, and so in the past he'd tried to keep them from killing each other, carefully he guided the injured Blackwidow to the entrance of the camp and spoke calmly "I'm sorry to say this Blackwidow, but I think its safe to say Nightstar does not want you in his clan anymore, I wish you well" watching the defeated Blackwidow limp off cowed he sighed and flicked his gaze towards Nightstar well aware he likely had put himself into a tight spot by interrupting him. However he hadn't been able to help it, however his earlier words had been true. Dragonsteel knew the other leaders well enough to say that they wouldn't allow the seasoned fighter into their midst, she wasn't well liked outside of shadowclan after all. Turning back to the other members of Shadowclan the grey scarred brute kept his cool, the smell of wolf blood in his nose taking him back to the days when he'd fought to live, fought to survive. Shaking himself out he padded over to the leader of the clan and stood there awaiting his words although he would not tolerate any lashing out at himself, he briefly glanced at FF flicking the dog a warning look as it went to open its trap. the camp felt eerily silent after the brief fight that had broken out, although thankfully it seemed the mist was starting to lighten up, watching as the sun started to burn through the mist he brightened up to see that the covering infront of it was now gone.
Back to top Go down
Nightstar
Deceased
Nightstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 3:49 am

He was tearing into the females form when a sudden force slammed into his side as he was between bites sending him stumbling away from the red and black pelt that was suffering under his fangs. Blood coated the ground and dripped off his now red fangs as he snarled at the intruder. However the voice managed to push through the haze of bloodlust with the words of wisdom that Dragonsteel gave him. "Yes it is so she can join her mate." He mumbled, "Not that he wants her anyway." He laughed venomously as he sat down with his still swirling eyes and he watched as Blackwidow limped away. "What to do with you?" he asked as his deputy came back. Even in his current state he knew attacking was a bad idea and humiliation didn't work on the male. "What to do? What to do?" he asked chackling softly. He looked at the male with narrowed eyes humming. "What should your punishment be Dragonsteel?" he asked the grey brute suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Dragonstar
Clan Leader
Dragonstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 6:33 am

Eyes narrowed as he watched his leader, the powerful grey wolf starting to be pushed down a road of no return, this wolf was not worth following, he was mad, insane nad he would never do anything for someone insane. He’d done quite enough of that already, and then when Nightstar started questioning what he should do to him the powerful warrior tensed. He’d not gone through so much, he’d not fought for so much and he hadn’t lost so much that he would let this arrogant little brat threaten him like that. A soft savage warning snarl echoed throughout the camp adding to the eeriness, this was enough, he would not tolerate Nightstar attacking members of the clan and letting Jesterpup get away with murder anymore. He had two options, fight or leave, however his decision was made for him when he was asked what his punishment should be. “I did nothing worthy of Punishment! There was no need to Kill Blackwidow or even try to, She was a good warrior” and his friend, he could understand where the female had come from somewhat after all. Deciding that Nightstar needed to be taken down a peg, the powerful brute flexed his muscles briefly the only sign that what was going to happen next did, he leapt forward as if going to crash into him when at the last moment he swept low and grabbed one of Nightstars front legs his force and tight grasp meaning he snapped the leg with little effort. The foolish male should have realized to never get into a fight with a streak like his, now he would fight until one of them lay dead, backing off after breaking the leg his ears flicked forward and green-yellow eyes intensely focused on the brown leader. He had Nightstar right where he wanted him, “You are not a worthy leader of this pack, none of these wolves want to follow you, they know what you are” with one leg broken the other wolf wasn’t much of a threat. Still he remained wary, he knew better than to underestimate his foes, fairly certain that the same trick wouldn’t work again he kept back forcing Nightstar to have to shuffle forward on three legs if he wanted to attack him at all.

All of the memories of what he had learnt were swirling around in the back of his mind, telling him what he needed to know, what Nightstar would likely do next what he himself could do next. The smell of blood still lingered in the air from Blackwidow and it sent adrenaline through him charging him up and adding to his own deadly strength, his long white fangs were sharp and glistened bared and ready to tear into more flesh. He himself could do a better job of leading this clan and he'd prove it if need be, he would have been able to prevent the loss of a valuable warrior of Shadowclan. Snorting he kept moving never showing what he was going to do next, grey fur moving seamlessly over his muscles and bones as he did so. He was fairly certain that the others would back him, Minkfur for one hated Nightstar, his soft deep rumbling growl was somehow more fearsome than Nightstars, his yellow-green eyes never left his foe while he circled him forcing Nightstar to constantly move. Meanwhile his ears flicked keeping tabs on everyone, he didn't want Sleetpup to get caught up in the middle of this, Jesterpup on the other hand a good pummeling would probably be good for the evil little brat. Weak points, so many weak points heavens above had no one taught these wolves how to really fight? Honestly it was a little pathetic, but it made Nightstar all the more an easy opponent to take down although that meant less of a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   ShadowClan Camp - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Camp
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next