The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WindClan & SunClan Border

Go down 
+11
Wrenclaw
Silverfern
Pancake
Pinedusk
Galepaw
Willowmist
Larkstar
Thornfur
Embershard
Timescatter/Spacedust
StarClan
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 9:01 am

First topic message reminder :

The border between WindClan and SunClan.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Pinedusk
Warrior
Pinedusk

RP Stats
HP:
WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 am

Pinedusk's honey brown gaze looked out at the prairie that stretched before him. It seemed to go on for sky-lengths. He knew that he would have been born into WindClan had his parents not left the Clan to form SunClan. It was a strange thought. He was fully WindClan in heritage, and yet he felt nothing towards the Clan. The curiosity he'd once had for WindClan as a younger wolf had vanished after they accused SunClan of murder. He wondered if relations between the two Clans would have been better had Direstar still been around.
He frowned as he thought about his father. He'd been gone for moons now, but the hurt Pinedusk had felt over his death had never gone away. Thinking of Direstar made him think again of Fernshade, which further saddened him. What happened to his sister? Certainly she wouldn't have just upped and left, especially considering she'd been deputy. Something horrible must have happened.
He let out a long sigh, but continued on towards the border. He lowered his muzzle to the grass, and a very strange scent scent made his pelt bristle. It was unlike loner and unlike Clan, but worst of all, the scent led deeper into their territory. Were Gentleheart and their pups safe? Had the wolves gone to attack their camp while they were away? He'd never forgive himself if something happened to them and he wasn't there to help.
"You've noticed it as well," he said to Willowmist, who was looking out in the direction the strange wolves had taken. He opened his mouth to say more on the subject when he heard a thud. He looked back to Galepaw. The apprentice seemed to be quite out of breath. "You okay there?" he asked, waiting for his answer before turning back to Willowmist.
Back to top Go down
Galepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Galepaw

RP Stats
HP:
WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 11:27 am

The small apprentice started to nod to Pinedusk when he asked if he was alright but the movement instead sent the small wolf falling forward where he landed on his head before flopping onto his side. "I ok." he gasped out as he laid sprawled out on the ground with his side heaving his spots up and down. Once he had caught some of his breath back he slowly sat back up and shook his head before standing. He wriggled between Willowmists front paws to take in the scent that had the two warriors talking. "What is that?" he pipped up curiosity clear on his face.
Back to top Go down
Willowmist
Senior Warrior
Willowmist

Location : In a patch of sun, remembering when things were simpler and easier

RP Stats
HP:
WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 11:51 am

The senior warrior flicked an ear and nodded in agreement with Pinedusk her eyes trained on the mountains before she made her decision "Galepaw you are to return to camp right away, If Riverstar is there tell him what we have found if he is not do not breathe a word of this to anyone we cannot risk a panic" she ordered the apprentice firmly, the sunclan camp was well hidden and it was difficult for someone who did not know the mountains to find it let alone get to it. After all she'd helped discover it after all she knew how difficult it was, she looked over at Pinedusk knowing he'd be more than willing to help her find and chase out these intruders, he had pups to defend after all "Pinedusk and myself will follow the scent and find the intruders" she finished ignoring the fact that she was getting older and would likely find rogues a little difficult to tackle however with the warrior at her side they should be just fine. She looked at Galepaw "Go on then, run as fast as you can Galepaw" the senior warrior informed him and once his black boy had vanished her features turned more grim. Lowering her nose to the ground she inhaled more of the strange scent before starting to follow it, a little impressed at the path the strangers had taken it was a little difficult even for her. She picked up the pace when she could, two sets of pups meaning they had to be extra vigilant when it came to protecting their lands.
~The Sun Clearing~
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Warrior
Pinedusk

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 10:02 pm

Pinedusk frowned when Galepaw fell forward, but the apprentice maintained that he was okay. Guessing that he was just out of breath but was otherwise fine, Pinedusk nodded and returned his attention to Willowmist. The red warrior nodded his head when Willowmist said that they'd track down the strange scent. "Be safe," he told Galepaw. "If you happen to run across any wolf you don't know, run away from them as quickly as possible," he added. He didn't know how dangerous these mysterious wolves could be. After Galepaw had left, Willowmist began to follow the scent and Pinedusk started after her. The strangers had taken a somewhat difficult path, to which Pinedusk wondered if it was supposed to deter others from following them. He increased his pace when Willowmist did, hoping that the two wolves were merely lost and would pose SunClan no harm.

~The Sun Clearing~
Back to top Go down
Pancake
House-Dog
Pancake

RP Stats
HP:
WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 1:14 am

Pancake made her way to the border separating WindClan and SunClan and sniffed around. She smelled wolves clear as day, but the scents were kind of old, hours old. She glanced around, wondering if she'd be spotted by anything. Her tail wagged happily as she caught the scent of prey and started digging at the exit of a rabbit hole to get to the rabbits hiding inside. She couldn't reach them and grew frustrated and soon learned they had another exit that they had escaped from.
Back to top Go down
Galepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Galepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 1:11 am

Galepaws ears dropped slightly when he was told to return to camp but he knew that he would only get in the way of the warriors if they had to fight. He rose to his paws and dipped his head at Willowmist, then Pinedusk before he started to back away. He took a moment to orientate himself to work out just where the camp was from their location before he took off. His small body was low to the ground as he raced off heading back to camp as instructed.

~Sunclan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Silverfern
Warrior
Silverfern

RP Stats
HP:
WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 1:55 am

Running up and a little out of breath, Silverfern skidded to a halt and stared at the sunclan side of the border in shock. What on earth were the mountains doing covered in snow at this time of year? It was still Green-leaf, the snow was so perfect and untouched she could only guess it'd only just finished snowing. Reaching out and pawing at it with her silver toes, the warrior sighed softly, this wasn't good, wasn't good at all, she hoped the clan had managed to survive without any deaths. Wanting nothing more than to return to the Sunclan camp and make sure the wolves she still cared about were okay she contented herself with keeping her paws where they were. The snow had washed away the scent markers both patrols had put up and so she idly began remarking them her grey eyes very worried about everything that was going on. Taking a deep breath, Silverfern turned her gaze back to the mountains, silently praying to Starclan that they would be okay, out of all of the wolves in Windclan the wolf that could likely relate to her and the tug towards sunclan was Wrenclaw but she didn't wish to get hiim in trouble and thus kept her longing to herself.
Back to top Go down
Wrenclaw
Young Warrior
Wrenclaw

RP Stats
HP:
WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/40WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/40)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 2:22 am

The temperature went from cool to frigid, and as they approached the border the male slowed, his face a gasp. "Snow?" For snow to be falling in the middle of Green-leaf was a dreadful sign, and surely it meant the loss of their prey. The Sunclan wolves also would still have their thin, green-leaf fur, and would be even more susceptible to freezing to death. "Weedfang's part dog, her fur doesn't get as thick as mine. What if she freezes in this weather?" Every part of him bristled with anxiety and alarm, but he kept his face aloof, only his spiking fur showing his concern. He noticed Silverfern looking on in agitation, and shot her a look that was a mix between pity and his own fear. They both had something they loved over the border, yet neither of them could do anything about it. He wondered briefly if she was beginning to regret leaving her first clan.
"Wrenclaw..." A voice murmured to him in the breeze. The sound was familiar, yet remembering Heavypaw hallucinating back at camp made him wise to the voice. "It's the wind playing tricks. It's not real." Trying his best to ignore the sound, the male shook his head to clear his thought, yet the voice sounded again. "Wrenclaw... Wrenclaw are you there?" This time he recognized the sound, and he quickly snapped his attention back to the border. There was no sight of her, and there was no scent of her, yet he was sure that was her voice. Hesitation flickered in the brute's gaze, and he tried his best to stifle the sound, pinning his ears back against his head. "Not real. Not real. It's not real. It can't be real. There's no way." Yet she continued calling him, her voice growing louder. "Wrenclaw, it's alright. You're alright, just let me speak with you." Groaning and shutting his eyes, Wrenclaw bent down and rubbed his paws over his eyes, his grasp on reality fading. "Not real. Not real. Not...." He opened his eyes. "...real." And she was there, standing in front of him. The male could only stare blankly, every thought and fiber of his being gaping in awe. His throat was dry, his tongue sticking to the roof of his mouth. Yet slowly he rose, his paws trembling. "W-Weedfang...?"

(OOC: Note, it's only a hallucination. To all the other wolves he's just standing there muttering intangible words to himself)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 3:25 am

C Y P R E S S

" Follow me into the endless night "

"Alright gang, let's split up and search for clues"

"Alright," Cypressrunner announced as he caught up with the patrol. He turned his head towards Silverfern. "You do the talking." He flashed a quick glance at Wrenclaw as well. "You too. They should be friendlier towards familiar faces, Embershard and myself will be here merely for backup in case things go awry. Any questions?"

He noticed the snow and the drastic change in temperature as they approached the border, but decided not to bring it up. It was so obvious he knew the others would have noticed. But another thing he'd noticed was far more troubling.

"Wrenclaw, are you alright?"

The two toned warrior was mumbling, and looking out into the distance as if he's seeing someone he recognized. Cypressrunner followed his blank stare curiously, then drew in a face. Bloody dog's gone mad, he thought to himself. Just like Heavypaw did earlier. Could it be from the lack of sun? Or this howling wind? He kept the speculations to himself and gave the others a worried glance, hoping they'd know how to help him better than he could. The best idea Cy had to snap him out of this trance was to club his skull with a mighty swipe of hit paw, but he knew that wouldn't fly so well with the others. Or Larkstar for that matter.

" I can bring your fears to life "

Back to top Go down
Embershard
Warrior
Embershard

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 5:44 am

Catching up after nearly getting bowled over a few times, the red wolf trotted up to the border and stared at the snow in confusion. Before her gaze narrowed, Thats so strange, we're having an unnatural wind, and now they have an unnatural snow... what else is going on? We need to head back and tell Larkstar, we should check with Thunderclan since they're our allies keeping her thoughts to herself she was about to suggest to Cypressrunner that they check the Riverclan border as well when movement caught her attention. Wrenclaw had sunk into a bow to rub his paws over his eyes, drifting closer to him, the red wolf flicked her gaze around before trying to decide what should be done. It would damage his already fragile reputation if the others saw him like this, so she made up her mind fairly quickly "I'll take him back to camp, why don't you and Silverfern check on the Riverclan border?" it must be the wind or something out in the open like this that was driving Wrenclaw nuts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 6:07 am

C Y P R E S S

The senior warrior blinked, not really sure how to react in this situation. But Embershard shot him a good idea, and he nodded his head. "Just... be careful, okay?" he warned her with an unusual edge of concern in his voice. It was highly unusual for Cy to ever openly show his worry, but these were highly unusual circumstances.

The sun was hidden, the wind was screaming, the snow was falling, what else could possibly go wrong? Larkstar needed to hear of this, it is of extreme importance that they do so. "Be sure to tell Larkstar what we saw, Silverfern and I will keep going and see what else is going on." Cypressrunner figured since half his patrol was returning early they can do the report instead. It saves him and Silverfern time and energy better used for investigating.

"Silverfern, you heard her. With me," he returned to his rather brutish way of interactions as he barked the order at his clanmate, taking the lead into the direction of the RiverClan border. From there they can check up on ThunderClan. Larkstar would want to know how they're holding up as well.

Back to top Go down
Silverfern
Warrior
Silverfern

RP Stats
HP:
WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 6:39 am

She hadn't noticed what had come over Wrenclaw, she'd been too busy staring up at the mountains, there were pups in the clan had they survived? She flicked the tip of her tail wishing she could just dash across the border and go home, to protect her clan and hunt for them. Flicking her ears back with a sigh she jerked her head up when she heard talking, looking over at Cypressrunner and Embershard she finally noticed that Wrenclaw was acting rather peculiar. It seemed Ember wanted to take wrenclaw back to camp, which would be good they could report to Larkstar whilst herself and Cypressrunner saw to the riverclan border, unsure if they'd check on Thunderclan as well she held no notiions about going to visit shadowclan. She wasn't stupid, it was wel known what htey'd do if they found someone who didn't belong at their borders even if they werent on their territory. Nodding when she was addressed the black and silver wolf with the strange fern marking on her side turned and followed Cypressrunner with no complaints. The way there she ignored the wind, quite used to gales that whistled around the mountains, it was more irritating than anything else
~Windclan and Riverclan Border~
Back to top Go down
Avalanchepup
Pup
Avalanchepup

RP Stats
HP:
WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 8:27 am

Avalanche, the lone Samoyed puppy with the big adorable round eyes had met a wolf and a dog in a single day and had felt rejected by both. He came across what appeared to be a border due to smelling scents he had never smelled before floating in the air. He stopped and crouched down low when he heard voices. He stalked forward and watch as he saw two wolves and a dog? It surely looked like a dog but maybe he was mistaken. He hid in some brush close by and forgot to check if it was big enough to hide him in. Sure enough the brush rattled with his presence inside of it. He ducked down, hoping they hadn't heard him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 5:14 pm

C Y P R E S S

The senior warrior was already making decent pace, flicking his ear as he heard Silverfern behind him. He caught whiff of a dog nearby, but if it was smart it wouldn't trespass. He had no idea why anyone would, considering there's snow on one side and a terrifying wind on the other. But dogs were known to be relatively stupid.

There was work to be done however, he put his Clan, and the needs of other Clans, before the dog. He'd check back later to see if it was still there, but for now he headed off to the next border.

- RiverClan border

Back to top Go down
Wrenclaw
Young Warrior
Wrenclaw

RP Stats
HP:
WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/40WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/40)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 2:10 am

"It's ok. You.. don't have to be afraid." She spoke to him softly, yet there was unconcealed sadness in her eyes, in her gaze. Something was wrong with the way she looked, with the way she sounded, with the way she smelled. It all seemed the same, yet, there was something peculiar about it. Wrenclaw didn't know what to think, but he scanned her up in down, eyes wide with confusion. There were such an innumerable amount thoughts and feelings going through the male's head. "This is a dream. This has to be. She would never approach me with so many of my clanmates around." "Don't worry about them, only you can see me." The fay told him gently, reaching out and stroking his fur with her muzzle. Wrenclaw took a step back, eyeing her wearily. A part of him wanted nothing more then to snuggle into her soft fur, yet a part of him was still weary of his clanmates. Heck, he didn't even know if what he was seeing was real in the first place. But it felt so real. "H-How?" He asked her, scanning her beautiful green eyes. She looked sadly at him for a moment, and lowered her head. Her fur was thick and shining, and not even a single blemish or scar grazed her pelt. She was more beautiful then he had ever seen her, and Wrenclaw suddenly figured out what was wrong with the she-wolf. She was too beautiful. She was too perfect. She was how she looked in all his fantasies and images of her in his mind, yet he knew that she would have scars and blemishes, that she would not be as perfect as he envisioned her to be. Doubt and fear flickered in the back of his mind, and he stared at her before asking. "H-How can they n-not see you? Why only me?" There was faint starlight in her fur, and the male suddenly felt that he might be sick. "I...I died Wrenclaw." She told him, her voice not above a murmur. Wrenclaw took a step back, eyes widening with horror. "No...No! I don't believe you!" He replied, panic rising in his voice. Suddenly the world seemed to spin around him, everything falling out of place. The ground was moving. The sky was falling. Everything was breaking. Everything was painful. Everything was wrong.
"No, nononono." He shook his head vigorously, trying to rid the dreadful thought from his mind. "You can't be dead. You can't be.. You just can't..." His breath began to grow ragged, and the she-wolf padded forward to meet him, nosing his muzzle. "Shh, It's ok. It's going to be ok." But the male was despondent, eyes wild but gazing at nothing, as his breath started to come in shorter gasps. "No no no no no no. I... I don't... I don't.... Y -You... can't..." Oily tears formed in his eyes and he gasped again, his lungs hurting too much to breathe. She stepped closer to him, wrapping her tail around his paws and hugging his body with her own. "It's ok Wren. I'm ok." He didn't hug or cuddle with her back, every part of him on edge with horror and disbelief. "No, n-n-no." "Wrenclaw, look at me." She told him more firmly, her glimmering emerald gaze meeting his. He finally had the strength enough to comply, and as he gazed at her his vision began to become obscured from the tears that pooled up. "I'm fine. I'm not hurting or in pain. I feel good. You don't have to worry about me anymore." She blurred from his vision, and the male choked out a small cry from his muzzle. Closing his eyes, he blinked away the tears and gritted his teeth. Allowing one more cry to escape, he finally gazed at her again. "You're dead... How-How did you die?" She met his eyes for a long moment, as if deciding whether or not she should tell him. "The snow came... I was out of camp. I got trapped under an avalanche." Wrenclaw felt his throat burn and his eyes start to water again, but he stifled it back. "I'm sorry...I know how much you're hurting now. I'm so sorry." Tears began to form in the she-wolf's own eyes. She blinked and looked away, the oily substance falling down her muzzle. Wren drew her closer to him, holding her tightly against himself and feeling her soft warm fur meet his. Around them the world didn't matter, and the harsh winds that had plagued him earlier had fallen still in the male's mind.
They sat together, silent, for what would be the last time. The sky was dark and his clanmates were no longer around. It was just the two of them. Just the two of them and the expanse of world around them, the world that they would never again share. Wrenclaw held onto her tightly, every part of him in pain, from his nose to the tip of his tail.
"It's going to be ok Wrenclaw." She told him softly, nuzzling his fur gently and leaning her head against his shoulder. "How can it ever be ok? It's never going to be ok ever again." His voice was filled with despair, bleakness overshadowing his face. "I'll always be with you, Wren." She told him, her gaze meeting his. "Always. No matter where you go, no matter what you do. I'll always be there, watching over you. Protecting you." Her voice became more firm, but the male refused to let go of her. His lungs hurt, and his breath started to become short again. "I should've died. I should've died before you. If I had joined Sunclan you wouldn't be..." The fay shook her head. "If you would have joined Sunclan, I still would have died, and you would have been left all alone. It was already too late by then. You did the right thing by staying loyal to your clan. Your sister needs you. Your clan needs you." Refusing to believe that it wasn't his fault, Wren gritted his teeth and shook his head, tears reappearing in his eyes. "But...but I need you." He let out a choke again, feeling tightness build in his chest. "I love you."The she-wolf gave him a faint smile, and cuddled into his fur again. "I love you too Wrenclaw. But I won't be the only one. There are other wolves you love, and there are other wolves you will love." The male shook his head sadly, anguish filling his soul. "No, not as much as you." The fay said nothing to this for a moment, but remained silent, leaning back into his fur.
For thirty heartbeats, they sat, side by side, huddling against the faint light. Neither of them moved, as if stirring would somehow end the time they had together. Finally, she spoke, her voice gentle. "I have to go soon Wrenclaw." She stood up, but the male gazed at her fearfully, all hope having vanished in his eyes. "No, Please don't go! Please..." He stepped forward, brushing his fur with her own in an effort to make her stay. But the she-wolf sighed and shook her head, and Wrenclaw felt anguish wash over him. He couldn't bear to see her leave, for he knew that once she left, he would be completely alone, never to hear the sound of her voice or feel the softness of her fur. She would be gone, and he would be broken, left to pick up the scattered pieces of his heart.
"It's going to be alright. I know you'll move on. I know you will find someone else." Wren shook his head, his fur standing on end. "No! No, there won't ever be anyone else. There can't be. I only love you." But the she-wolf only shook her head. "I'll always be with you Wrenclaw. But I'm with Starclan now. And your clan needs you. They need you to be strong. To be loyal. " Wren shook his head, confusion clouding his gaze. "I-I am loyal. I've given up so much for the clan already." She continued to gaze at him, her tone becoming more firm. "I know. But it's not enough. You have to devote your life to the clan. That's what you promised you would do when you were made a warrior. Remember?" Wrenclaw casted his gaze downward, agony enveloping his heart. What did his clan matter to him now? Nothing in the world mattered to him right now except Weedfang, who had been taken from him. "And Windclan needs you more then ever. They need you. And I need you to give your all to them. Everything." The male blinked at her, unsure of what she meant. "I-I don't understand." She gave a look of sympathy, her expression softening. "Sometimes things happen for a reason. And sometimes there are consequences for things that have happened. Things we have done. Choices we have made. Everything we do has an outcome, whether we like it or not." Wren shook his head, confusion clouding his thoughts. "Outcome...?" Everything hurt, and his thoughts were foggy. It was as if his mind were a broken record, everything she said was repeated over and over in his head but no connections were made, no thoughts formed. "Wrenclaw... when I left camp, when I got caught in the avalanche, I wasn't out there hunting or patrolling." Her gaze turned mournful and she looked away as she continued. "I was out there for you. I was coming to find you." She blinked and glanced up at him again, her eyes two pools of tears. "If it wasn't for you, I would still be alive. If we hadn't had met then we would have been both loyal members to our clans. Nothing bad would've happened." Wrenclaw felt every hair on his pelt stand on end as he processed what she was saying. Horror flickered in his eyes, and pure torment struck him from inside. Everything ached and trembled, and he let out a pained gasped as tears ran down his muzzle. "We-Weedfang-" Another gasp choked forward cutting the male off. He closed his eyes, wishing that he could be struck dead on the spot. She was right, it was his fault. It was his fault that she had died, it was his fault that all of it had happened. "It's ok, we were both so young when it happened. Don't blame yourself." She nosed him gently, but Wren was despondent in his agony. "But now you understand right? How important it is to remain loyal to your clan? It means everything." She took a step back, examining him with a soft look. The male opened his eyes once more, but when he did, he noticed that she had started to look translucent, and he began to see the grass through her pelt.  "NO!" He lunged forward, but his muzzle fazed right through her fur. He stepped back and stared at her, his eyes wild. "Don't leave! Please! Don't leave! Not again... not....again." "I'm sorry Wrenclaw. But I was never the one meant for you. If only you had stayed true to your clan, none of this would have happened. But there is another, another she-wolf who you must love. Within your own clan. It does not matter what you think or feel, all that matters is that you prove you are loyal." Her pelt became more and more translucent, and the brute bristled with terror. She was leaving him. She was leaving him and there was nothing he could do about it. Nothing.
"Wait!" She gave him a pained smile closing her eyes as she disappeared from reality.
. . .
Back to top Go down
Embershard
Warrior
Embershard

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 12:32 pm

Embershard was pleased that Cypressrunner and Silverfern didn't take much time to leave, glancing around the border she finally noticed the Jack Russel terrier, the snow had washed its scent away meaning it'd taken her a while longer to notice the small dog. She deduced that it was infact on the neutral area of the borders however it still needed to be talked to, with Wrenclaw talking to himself she could only flick a concerned glance his way before turning to deal with the small dog. Before Embershard opened her mouth to say something yet another dog showed up, what did they think it was public property to take walkees on with their two leg masters? The red wolf snorted to herself and took in the pup, it looked so young that it would be a pup if it joined the clan, although their resident Queen to be Lilacsplash would love him. Humming to herself she decided that there was nothing she could do for Wrenclaw until he'd finished speaking with whomever he was seeing and she had a strong hunch it was Weedfang. IF that was the case then the young warrior was sadly dead, despite the warrior being in another clan and causing disloyalty in a member of her own clan it was still a death, still sad.

So she'd deal with the pup, watching him fail at hiding in a bush she masked a snort of amusement as a slight cough and made her way over to the bush moving the pup out of the branches and to where she could see him more. Yes he was young, far too young to be on his own, if anything he looked like he should still be on milk “Who are you pup? This is a bit far out for a youngster” She spoke firmly and concretely although there was some gentleness in her amber gaze “Are you lost? Or do you need a home? If you feel you are brave enough to live with wolves then there might be a spot for you in our clan. There is an expecting she-wolf who'd likely accept you as her own son” perhaps it was a bit much for right away, but she believed in cutting to the chase even though she didn't exactly have plenty of tact, that had been Diamondfangs thing not hers. Her heart ached again at the memory, why, why, why did she have feelings? Why couldn't her heart be made of stone and never hurt, sighing softly to herself she looked over at the pup and waited for his response from the rather cute little fellow.
Back to top Go down
Avalanchepup
Pup
Avalanchepup

RP Stats
HP:
WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 1:27 pm

Avalanche let out a little yelp in surprise and fell back pathetically onto his rump as the she-wolf confronted him. "Please don't hurt me, I was only looking." he begged her, tucking his tail between his legs and his whole body shook, but not from just the coldness of the air but out of fear. Fear-scent surrounded his thick-furred white pelt before he realized it had. Eventually after several seconds and no signs of pain or the she-wolf attacking him he lifted his head and stared at her. He had never seen such a creature. So this was a wolf? It doesn't look dangerous at all! he thought to himself. His ears went forward and he got a little teary eyed. "I-I-I am......Ava-Avalanche." he managed to stammer out pathetically.

"I got separated from my mum and now I'm lost......c-can I come with you?" he asked her, lowered in his ears again and shivering only this time he was only cold. The wind picked up and he was forced to hunch down to the ground to keep himself from almost getting swept away with the leaves that were to his left. He whimpered and tried his best not to cry in front of the beautiful fae.
Back to top Go down
Embershard
Warrior
Embershard

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 11:14 pm

(OOC: Hey Awesome post Avalanche! you're gettin better and better)

Listening to the puppy, the amber eyed she wolf tilted her head a little, Lilacsplash will just adore him, he managed to get out that his name was Avalanche and that he got separated from his mum. Feeling bad for the poor youngster she could hardly imagine being his age out in the wilds all on his own “Yes you can, My name is Embershard, my packmate over there is Wrenclaw, we're about to head back to our camp” noticing that the pup was shivering, she moved over to him and nudged him gently “ I think we'd better get you back so you can warm up some” she'd never really considered herself a fan of pups so the way it was so easy to be kind to the little white powder puff surprised her. Looking over at Wrenclaw she sighed and got up to walk over to him “Come on, we need to return to camp, we might have a new member” padding back over to Avalanche she smiled slightly “Come with us Avalanche, We'll take you to our home” when the pup was ready she started the walk back, deciding that his tiny little legs wouldn't be able to keep up with them at any faster than a slow walk. She wanted to get the pup back to camp so he was out of the howling wind, he appeared to be rather wet from the snow so when they got back she'd offer him to Lilacsplash. .The silver she wolf was much better than pups than Embershard was afterall, she kept a firm eye on the pup slowing down if he wanted help. If he was to impress the clan to get in he'd have to get to the camp under his own steam.
~windclan camp~
Back to top Go down
Avalanchepup
Pup
Avalanchepup

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 2:28 am

Avalanche curled his already curly tail around his paws and sat there shivering as he listened to the she-wolf. So her name is Embershard? What a strange name.....but then again, Wrenclaw is as well! he thought to himself before he forced himself to his tiny paws to try and follow after her. He stopped mid-step as the wind picked up again and blew through his pelt ever so easily. He laid down and shivered. He wanted to be carried like his mom always had, but then his mother wasn't here to pick him up or comfort him with the warm lick of her giant pink tongue anymore. He found himself wondering if he'd ever see her again, or if he was destined to live on without her for the rest of his days. No! I mustn't think about that! I'll find her......I hope! he added in thought.

His brown eyes closed as the strong wind made his fur go flat for a second so they could all see how skinny he truly was, meaning he had been separated from his mother for at least 2 days. StarClan knows how he had survived for he surely didn't. He took slow and stiff-legged steps towards the she-wolf before pathetically slipping in the snow and onto his belly. He was now too cold to move but somehow he found the strength to carry on after Embershard.

~ WindClan Camp ~
Back to top Go down
Wrenclaw
Young Warrior
Wrenclaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 3:18 am

Everything seemed to blend together. Light and shadow, ground and sky, right and wrong. Nothing made sense in the male's mind as the bitter cold of reality crept in on him once again. As the vision faded his breathing came in faster, and he clenched his teeth together as stabs of pain wracked his body, making his paws give out. Collapsing helplessly into the dirt, Wrenclaw let out a long, raspy breath, interrupted by short gasps. For once, he did not hide or bury his feelings, as they were too agonizing to keep wrapped up. Embershard was nearby talking to a dog, but the male could hardly care  about that, all thoughts focused on what he had just seen. "She's gone... She 's really gone." Another bout of pain wracked his body, and he closed his eyes. The she-wolf nearby headed off to take the pup back to camp, but Wrenclaw didn't move. It didn't matter right now anyways, nothing really did.
The anguish in his soul came in waves, as if every time he ridded himself of one, another came crashing down on him. "No, no I can't believe it. It...It just can't be true." She couldn't be dead, there was no way. She was a young, healthy she-wolf. How could she possibly die? He flattened his ears and dug his claws into the earth, as if somehow trying to hold himself up against the sadness in his heart. Around him the wind whipped, and he could swear he heard voices whispering to him in the breeze. "Your fault...Your fault." They breathed mockingly. "All your fault." Wrenclaw bared his teeth against the gale, tears dripping from his closed eyes. "Stop...it." He choked slowly against the wind. But it's taunting only continued. "It's all your fault. She's dead because of you." The brute snarled and opened his eyes, fur bristling. "STOP IT!" He yowled to no one, snapping his fangs into nothingness. He gasped and panted, every part of him feeling on fire. He dug his claws into the dirt and scraped fervently, a sudden rage coursing through his blood. But the bitter anger eventually turned into despair and the male slowly sat down, utterly defeated. "Why...?" He asked silently into the darkness, to the roaring that surrounded him. "Why would you do this..?" But there was no answer and there was no sign. No one to call and no one to comfort him. He was completely alone.
. . . . .
He sat in silence. There was no sun to measure the time, yet he sat for what felt like an eternity to him. A good amount of time passed as the male contemplated to himself, his thoughts full of darkness and despair. There was no light or hope, and in his mind there would never be again. Eventually he stood up and turned. With all the energy drained from his body, Wrenclaw felt completely numb and void of emotion. His heart might have as well been crafted from a stone, as he only felt a weight, too tired to draw any sadness or anger from his soul. In silence he stumbled back to camp, his paws slow and shaky.
~Windclan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan & SunClan Border   WindClan & SunClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WindClan & SunClan Border
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next