The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border

Go down 
+9
Blackwidow
Thrushheart
Jaydust
Bramblerose
Shadowheart
Pigeonheart
Nightstar
Maplepaw
StarClan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border   ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 8:56 am

First topic message reminder :

The fiercely contested border between ThunderClan and ShadowClan.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Bramblerose
Young Warrior
Bramblerose

Location : Wandering in the dark, long having given up on finding the light

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border   ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 12:11 am

She was half asleep by the time she heard pawsteps and had lifted her head a little, the familiar voice had the she-wolf bolt up out of the hole she'd dug and gallop over towards him with a smile on her face that her father would have understood. With Jaydust she was pixiepup again, skidding to a halt right infront of him she greeted him with a surprising wag of her tail "Jaydust its been a while" Bramblerose tilted her head at the feather she spotted in her friends mouth "Whats that from?" she queried curiously, they didn't really get many pheasants on their marshy soil and so she'd never really seen one before. In all honestly she was very happy to see him again, he made the ice in her veins and let her be what she should of been. Words didn't explain properly the feelings that ran through her, sniffing the feather she giggled softly as it tickled her nose a look of surprise briefly flicking over her face. She hadn't giggled in moons, not since she'd been a pup.
Back to top Go down
Jaydust
Deceased
Jaydust

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border   ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 2:25 am

The male jumped a little in shock as the fay bolted towards him, his muscles relaxing when he saw who it was. "Hey Pixie," he woofed, a smile growing on his face. The she-wolf always made him feel at ease, like he could be himself around her. But even still, it was hard to open as quickly as she did, her pup-like nature springing out. She seemed to like the feather at least, letting out a giggle when poking the feather with her nose. "That's adorable," he thought, grinning cheekily. At her question, Jaydust set the feather on the ground. "It's a pheasant feather," he replied happily, his tail wagging in delight at her response. "I found-er, caught it today. The bird I mean." He smiled a bit sheepishly, his tongue becoming tied in Bramble's presence. "I thought you might like it," Jaydust enjoyed the she-wolf's company, it made him feel relaxed, yet excited at the same time. He felt he could say anything to her and she wouldn't judge him, yet there was something heart fluttering about seeing her at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Bramblerose
Young Warrior
Bramblerose

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border   ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 4:13 am

She didn't really understand how Jaydust being himself made the coldness that encased her melt and fade although it always returned when he left her presence. He explained that it was a pheasant feather, not quite sure what one of those were he went on to say that he'd caught one that morning and thought she might like it. Putting her paw on the feather before the light green-leaf breeze tried to tug it away from her, quite taken with it she nodded "I do! I'll weave it into my nest" she informed him with an easy carefree smile the sort that only he could get from her these days. It was good to see him again, she found now that she was spending time with again, that she'd actually missed him quite a bit. Bramblerose wanted to spend more time with the dark hued male, however they were both aware of the risks if they were caught by Nightstar or Rosestar. Thinking to herself she frowned for a moment trying to think of a way for them to meet without being caught "I missed you, Jaydust" Bramblerose finally spoke again meeting his beautiful blue eyes "But its so risky for us to meet here" everyone knew the drama of what had happened with Wrenclaw and weedfang and she was anxious to avoid a similar fate and thus she suggested "What if we found a place in the loner territories where we meet every half moon?" and if they saw each other on border patrols they could pretend to be neutral. She wasn't sure if he'd take to her idea or not, but to her it was the safest way to meet, her brown eyes studied the black male internally hoping that he'd agree to her idea. She didn't want to go another three or four moons without seeing him, he was such an important friend as he was her only friend and she was starting to feel something more than friendship althought it was still in its early stages. A slight giddiness, a fluttering inside of her, she didn't fully understand it yet but it didn't feel like a bad thing, not at all if anything it was a feeling she wanted to keep feeling so that one day she might understand it.
Back to top Go down
Jaydust
Deceased
Jaydust

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border   ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 3:19 am

Jaydust smiled when she happily accepted his offer, replying that she would weave it into her nest. The she-wolf then sat, deep in thought for a moment. The male cocked his head, wondering what she could be thinking so hard about. He gazed at her longingly when she spoke that she missed him and their meetings together. "I missed you too, Pixie." He responded, an edge of sadness in his voice. It was a shame that they weren't in the same clan, then things wouldn't have to be so difficult. Jay didn't really understand why wolves were forbidden to have close friends with other clan members. Sure that would make sense if there was a war going on, but there was nothing at the moment to indicate that Shadowclan and Thunderclan would be battling anytime soon. Of course he did remember hearing how a scandal came about when Larkstar's brother got caught sneaking to the border to see a Sunclan she-wolf. Even if there was nothing wrong with him continuing to see Bramble, he would still do his best to hide it from the world, for his sake and hers.
At her suggestion the male nodded. "Yeah, that would be for the best." He replied, letting out a sigh. Why on earth did things have to be so complicated! "I don't know the loner territories that well. Is there anywhere you know specifically?" He asked, gazing into the fay's deep brown eyes. She was certainly odd looking for a Shadowclan wolf. Her red tinted fur seemed completely out of place for the dark forest they lived in.
Back to top Go down
Bramblerose
Young Warrior
Bramblerose

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border   ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 7:32 am

Smiling when the other wolf admitted he'd missed her to, the warm feeling that filled her was surprisingly nice and comforting. When he agreed about finding a loner territory to meet up in and then added he wasn't so sure of where to go she considered it all carefully her brown gaze becoming pensive as she did so, she'd done some exploring of some of the loner territories a moon back when she'd been searching for a more private place to think and just have some more alone time. She looked back up at him when she finally remembered the perfect place "the white glades, its peaceful there and theres prey to hunt, its also easier to get to then some of the other places" thinking about as she was unsure if he knew where abouts the white glades were and it would be awfully awkward if he got lost "Do you want me to show you the way so you know your way there?" it wouldn't take too long to show him the way there then return back to the border. The idea of having a safer place to meet with him was a welcome one, she wasn't sure what Nightstar would think of her meeting with another clans warrior especially thunderclan she knew how much he hated rosestar.
Back to top Go down
Jaydust
Deceased
Jaydust

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border   ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 1:23 am

(Sorry bout the late reply >.<)
Jaydust gave the fay a smile, the warmth inside him growing. "Sure," he replied, meeting her honey-brown gaze. Her soft red fur matched her eyes well, and Jay almost wanted to compliment her appearance. If it wasn't so cheesy sounding that is.
Above them the sky began to grow darker, but the thick Shadowclan-like conifer trees obstructed their view of the disappearing sun, so the male did not notice until they were already on their way to the loner lands.
"I didn't realize Shadowclan wolves could be such good navigators." He teased her lightly, casting a grin in her direction. The breeze began to pick up, but it was nothing out of the ordinary. The scent of pine and woodland creatures carried in the wind, and Jaydust wasn't sure, but he thought he could even smell sap from the Maple Forest. "Must be my imagination, it's too faraway to scent from here." Without saying anything about the particular smells, the male carried on.
~White Glades~
Back to top Go down
Bramblerose
Young Warrior
Bramblerose

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border   ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 10:06 am

Just grinning at Jaydusts words Bramblerose felt like she was Pixiepup again, the warmth and happiness she felt around the jet hued warrior “We're plenty more than the bad reputation we're given Jaydust” she replied coyly her brown eyes warm and looking from him to where they were going. It'd been a couple of moons since she'd discovered the place but she was certain that they'd be safe from Nightstar and Rosestar's wrath there. Carrying herself neatly along, the bright red ethiopian wolf who was the only surviving pup of the ill fated Aurafrost, Bramble or even Pixiewing picked up her pace into an easy canter her paws thudding against the earth. She hadn't realized what the sun was doing yet, having assumed it'd just slipped down behind the thickly growing shadowclan trees. During the relatively easy journey to the safer location she found herself thinking about the future, the black warrior had such an effect on her she would consider leaving Shadowclan to be with him. Perhaps she'd talk to him about it later, she didn't want to scare him off, still it was something to think about, he made her happy like nothing else did these days. She wanted to feel this happiness all of the time, keeping close to Jaydust her fur felt warm whenever they touched.
~The White Glades~
Back to top Go down
Minkfur
Deputy
Minkfur

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border   ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 12:59 am

Minkfur had managed to catch a couple of squirrels on her way to the border, the small rodents not even seeing her approaching. Glancing around, she looked into the territory on the other side of the border. Scowling, the she-wolf paced along the boundary, sniffing the ground to make the ThunderClanners stayed on their side, especially since they'd be easily concealed in the thick mist. Everything seemed fine, until she caught Bramblerose's scent. The young she-wolf paused, narrowing her eyes and lifting her head. She could smell another wolf- a ThunderClanner. They had encountered each other at around the same time. Scowling, Minkfur barked to Thrustheart, "I'm gonna follow Bramblerose's scent. I think she ran into a ThunderClanner." It had been a while since Minkfur last saw her friend in the camp. Giving the male warrior the squirrels, she flicked her tail and moved on, immediately narrowing her eyes when Bramblerose seemed to have left the territory. Turning to her clanmate, the she-wolf lashed her tail and woofed, "Bramblerose seemed to have left the territory with the ThunderClanner. I'm gonna follow her scent. You can come with if you want, or go back to camp and inform Nightstar, once he returns, that I'm looking for Bramblerose." Her ears flattened against her head, Minkfur hurried after the scents, worried for her friend. What was she doing with this stranger? Had she gone off with him somewhere? Anger flared in the she-wolf's eyes. Her friend could never leave the clan- especially with some filthy ThunderClanner!
~The White Glades~
Back to top Go down
Thrushheart
Warrior
Thrushheart

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border   ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 7:26 am

Being careful to stay within range of Minkfur, Thrushheart wandered off a bit to see if he could find any prey. When he was about halfway to the border he ran across a toad and caught it with a swift bite. Carrying his catch, he bounded forward to catch up with Minkfur. The warrior sniffed about to make sure that ThunderClan had remained on their side of the border, quickly finding Bramblerose's scent along with a ThunderClan wolf's. He tilted his head, somewhat confused, and looked over at Minkfur when she started to speak. "I'll come too. Let me just bury our catches first," he replied after setting down the toad. He knew that Minkfur could hold her own should she run into any danger, but he wanted to come anyways because he was easily bored and was always looking for something to break the monotony of everyday Clan life. He dug a hole in the ground a bit away from the border and deposited their prey there. He'd stop by and pick the prey up on the way back—they probably wouldn't be gone long and the prey would hopefully be safe for the time being. The warrior then trotted after Minkfur, heading into the loner territories.

~The White Glades~
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow
Warrior
Blackwidow

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border   ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 1:41 am

Blackwidow had made her way to the border of shadowclan and thunderclan and just fell down. The wound that Nightstar had inflicted on her was deep and hurt a lot. She would just take some time here to rest. She slowly move to where she was safety tucked away so she could heal. She really wished she paid attention when Ivyshade gave out herbs. Then maybe she would know what to do, shaking her head knowing that thinking about that wasnt going to help her, she started licking at the wound. Trying to stop the bleeding. She couldnt believe that Nightstar had attacked her over something like that. If it wasnt for Dragonsteel she would be dead. She hoped that nothing happened to the dark brute for helping her out. She already missed the clan. And she never thought that maybe she would end up as a loner again.
Back to top Go down
Minkfur
Deputy
Minkfur

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border   ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 5:14 pm

Minkfur sniffed along the border, leading the patrol. It seemed that the fog had completely vanished, thank StarClan. It was quite nice being able to actually be able to see again. Sure, the mist was helpful since it kept out intruders, but it was rather irritating to be unable to see much. Not to mention, something just felt off about it. Just completely wrong. What it was, Minkfur didn't know, but some voice within her told her that it wasn't entirely natural. What mist lasts for that long, anyways? Shaking her head, the young she-wolf looked around, before catching the scent of blood. Perking her ears, Minkfur recognized that scent to be the older she-wolf who had been banished from the clan. "Follow me. Blackwidow's nearby," she woofed, glancing over her shoulder for a moment before hurrying towards the scent. After a bit, she was able to spot the black-and-red wolf collapsed on the ground. "Blackwidow. Nightstar has been killed. You're safe to return back now," she murmured, before nudging her. "Can you walk? Do you need help getting back to camp?"
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow
Warrior
Blackwidow

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border   ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 7:36 pm

Blackwidow had dozed off for a bit and woke up to the sound of Minkfur's words. Surprise let her face when the she wolf told her that Nightstar was dead. She wondered what had happen that he lost all nine of his lives. She thought for a moment and realized that Dragonsteel would be the new leader now seeing as he was deputy. She now knew that Shadowclan would be in good hands as having the dark brute for a leader. She slowly got to her feet and stumbled a bit, she looked at Minkfur sheepishly. "Mind helping me back to camp?" She asked. And when she answered, with Minkfur's assistance she started to make her way back to camp. Wondering if Dragonsteel or Dragonstar now if he received his nine lives would allow her back into camp. Maybe the clan thought her weak after what Nightstar had did to her, she knows she did. She didn't feel like the strong female that she was. She felt weak and humiliated. So if she felt this way she wondered what the clan would think of her.

Shadowclan Camp
Back to top Go down
Direheart
Young Warrior
Direheart

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border   ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 12:59 am

Following Minkfur, and keeping an eye on the black and gold apprentice he'd been given, Direheart padded along the border, sniffing and renewing markers where they were needed. Spotting the recently cast out Blackwidow, he studied her in almost detachment. Now that Nightstar was dead, he supposed that she'd want to return, and Minkfur's actions and words made that somewhat clear. Keeping a watching eye on both apprentices, he considered his options and decided that he didn't particularly want to be stuck with both apprentices on a patrol. Jesterpaw likely wouldn't survive that, and he was thoroughly glad that he didn't have the evil red pup to mentor himself. Giving a soft sigh, he finished renewing the markers and turned around, giving a flick of his tail to tell the apprentices to keep up. At least it didn't look like Thunderclan had been trying to invade, which was a good thing, he supposed. Peaceful times were much more preferred, it made for more time to laze around and rile up his clanmates with needling sort of comments. A wry grin crossed his muzzle for a moment at the thought, and then he kept following the two females, keeping his thoughts and opinions to himself.

Shadowclan Camp
Back to top Go down
Minkfur
Deputy
Minkfur

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border   ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 4:46 am

Minkfur looked over the wound on Blackwidow's shoulder. The young she-wolf could easily tell that it would be her downfall if she didn't get it treated soon. It was bleeding quite badly, and she could tell the older wolf would have difficulties hunting with it- and that was just if it didn't get infected. Blackwidow was quite lucky to be found. Giving the wolf a curt nod, Minkfur swiftly moved to her side, supporting the she wolf as she walked. Glancing over her shoulder, the newly appointed deputy was about to command the three other wolves to continue the patrol before her dull eyes flicked to Jesterpaw. She then quickly changed her mind, knowing that Direheart didn't seem to take a liking towards the young male. Instead, she motioned for them to follow her, heading back to the camp with the wounded fay. She was pretty sure Dragonstar would allow her back, especially if she was wounded. So long as Blackwidow acted right and didn't pick anymore fights, all would be fine.
~ShadowClan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Marauderpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Marauderpaw

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border   ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 11:45 am

The excitement was electric in his veins, his mind racing as he followed the patrol to the border. He desperately wanted to be at the front, leading the patrol, and be the first to meet the potential danger, but he respected that Minkfur had priority here and hung back. The first notable scent that hit him other than the peculiar scent of ThunderClan was that of the banished Blackwidow. He stuck close to Minkfur the whole time, eager to get his first piece of the action, but was denied such an exchange when Blackwidow did not act with hostility and Minkfur offered ShadowClan's forgiveness in wake of Nightstar's death. Marauderpaw was pleased by this outcome - he thought that Nightstar had been especially harsh on the black and red wolf and was pleased to have an additional member back in the Clan. He was not so pleased, however, that this resulted in the dismissal of the patrol. But we've only just got here! He complained internally, his displeasure shown in the sulky pout of his lip. Deciding that he didn't want to make a complete waste of the patrol, he followed Direheart's lead by marking the borders and cast a quick, wistful glance into the woodland of ThunderClan's territory. The adventure in his soul sparked back to life as he imagined what could have happened if they'd encountered another patrol, but it was swiftly quenched as he turned tail and followed his Clan mates back to the camp.

~ShadowClan camp~
Back to top Go down
Barkclaw
Warrior
Barkclaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border   ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 9:32 pm

Barkclaw walked up alongside the border, careful not to step over the scent markers that defined it. His nose wrinkled at the stench of ThunderClan, although he was thankful that no members of the other Clan were present. "Seems like everything's normal here, at least so far," he called back to Tigerstorm. "We should just renew the scent markers. Maybe keep an eye out for prey, too," he added, remembering Dragonstar's words. He was somewhat hesitant to hunt so close to the border. They didn't need ThunderClan accusing them of something. He was on his own side of the border, however, so technically, any prey they caught was theirs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border   ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan & ShadowClan Border
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2