The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Blood Clans

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Two Blood Clans Empty
PostSubject: Two Blood Clans   Two Blood Clans I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:11 pm

This is a new site based off of the Werewolves and Vampires rp here on the site. Kitpup, Lunalight, and I have decided that since it was so popular here on this site, why not make a whole site based only on that. So if you love the Werewolves and Vampires here, come to the site and register with us, and have fun! (current members may have their same character and rank if they want it).

Here is the link: http://thetwobloodclans.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down

Two Blood Clans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Blood Clans   Two Blood Clans I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 4:14 pm

Yes, hello there everyone. Eliza here. Im the owner of the rp and site, so I would real love if you would join. You don't have to be in the rp on this site to join the new one. Anyone can join, and we would all appreciate the members. If anything, I would love if you would check it out at least. There may be a few things to fix up, but we are taking care of it. We have a few high ranks and mod spots left, so in a little bit there will be tryouts for the positions. We need more members, and trust me, it will be a lot of fun! Thank you for reading!
~Kit/Eliza
Back to top Go down

Two Blood Clans
Page 1 of 1