The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Activity Check!

Go down 
+7
Dragonstar
Dark Forest Wiseass
Rome
Minkfur
Rainstar
Riverstar
StarClan
11 posters
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

Activity Check! Empty
PostSubject: Activity Check!   Activity Check! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 9:41 am

Post here with your Main account so that we know you're still around and active! Those that don't post by the 25th will be taken out of their groups and positions, though their accounts will not be deleted should you wish to rejoin later.
This is just so we know who is still active and eager to help with the amazing event.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:
Activity Check! Left_bar_bleue35/35Activity Check! Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Skill: 0

Activity Check! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check!   Activity Check! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 9:48 am

Yep I'm still around! Can't wait to get back into the swing of things with the event!
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Clan Leader
Rainstar

RP Stats
HP:
Activity Check! Left_bar_bleue30/30Activity Check! Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Activity Check! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check!   Activity Check! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 9:57 am

I'm still kicking. Hope that the event can kick off again soon
Back to top Go down
Minkfur
Deputy
Minkfur

RP Stats
HP:
Activity Check! Left_bar_bleue40/40Activity Check! Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

Activity Check! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check!   Activity Check! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 7:39 pm

Ahhh I'm here I'm here! I'll try to remain active as possible. Can't wait for the event!
Back to top Go down
Rome
House-Dog
Rome

RP Stats
HP:
Activity Check! Left_bar_bleue20/20Activity Check! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Activity Check! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check!   Activity Check! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 11:58 pm

Well, just in case...

I'm here and active : P
Back to top Go down
StarClan

StarClan

Activity Check! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check!   Activity Check! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 9:07 am

Thanks everyone so far! Just a reminder, the event is still very much underway - the DF wolves are back and ready to post, but unfortunately unless activity with posts picks up, their limits on attacks and killing will be removed!
Back to top Go down
Dark Forest Wiseass
Dark Forest Wiseass
Dark Forest Wiseass

Activity Check! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check!   Activity Check! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 9:08 am

This is lovely my dears but the event is already in motion, perhaps if more people actually post for us dark folks there would be more events of the event happening. Just a thought my darlings..... the response shown to the event thus far has been disappointing, id like to suggest that we all start interacting more, after all it's never a good idea to let evil get bored ; )
Back to top Go down
Dragonstar
Clan Leader
Dragonstar

RP Stats
HP:

Activity Check! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check!   Activity Check! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 9:21 pm

Hey guys! Sorry i've been flat out working horses and prepping for a show, it happened yesterday so after a couple of days of rest i'll be able to get some posts out!
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow
Warrior
Blackwidow

RP Stats
HP:

Activity Check! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check!   Activity Check! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 12:27 am

So sorry in the process of moving, and its a lot more draining then i suspected. Will post this week
Back to top Go down
Larkstar
Clan Leader
Larkstar

RP Stats
HP:
Activity Check! Left_bar_bleue10/30Activity Check! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

Activity Check! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check!   Activity Check! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 2:20 am

Here's Laaaarky! Very Happy

I'm going to try and get some posts up today, not sure how many I'll get to do, but I'll hopefully return back to normal activity this week. :3
Back to top Go down
http://larky-the-potato.deviantart.com/
Atrel
Dark Forest Agent
Atrel

Activity Check! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check!   Activity Check! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 3:06 am

Hello everyone! I speak for all of us tumblr folks that we're back and raring to go. We just need some posts, my dears <3
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:
Activity Check! Left_bar_bleue35/35Activity Check! Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

Activity Check! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check!   Activity Check! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 6:55 am

Hi everyone! I'm still here. I'll work on getting posts up for my characters tomorrow. c:
Back to top Go down
StarClan

StarClan

Activity Check! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check!   Activity Check! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 5:34 am

Awesome thanks everyone! This thread will be locked now.

An update on the Dark Wolf event. It has been confirmed that there are at least two dark wolves who used and/or tweaked old biographies. For now, the limits on killing are still in place - only those volunteered will be killed off - but that's only in place as long as activity keeps up like it has been this week!

We've also decided to impose a site wide requirement on posting. If you cannot make the minimum of one post per week - it doesn't matter what character you choose - then you must post in Going Away forum. Failure to do this and you will be fined 20 crystals. Continuing to do so will increase the fines. We'd really like to keep this site alive and kicking, but we need you guys to post for that to happen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Activity Check! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check!   Activity Check! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity Check!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Clans RPG :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: