The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Monthly Events

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:
Random Monthly Events Left_bar_bleue35/35Random Monthly Events Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Skill: 0

Random Monthly Events Empty
PostSubject: Random Monthly Events   Random Monthly Events I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 1:42 am

Hey everyone! Reve and I are hoping to get some more regular smaller events going on around the site, but we're gonna need your guys help. Give us all your ideas, and we'll see if we can use them or not. Wink

• Perches flow is tasting disgusting to drink - Humans dumping dead animals in the water or something
  • Lights flickering in the swamp, is it starclan sending a warning or humans who knows?
  • Baited deer traps to try and kill off some of the wolves
  • Bear traps
  • Infestation of ants or something in one of the dens
  • Humans camping and setting off fireworks - could start a fire so have to figure out how to combat this and save their land
  • Poaching - deer are becoming more and more scarce in greenleaf what to do
  • Perhaps for house dogs someones been stealing collars to get dogs impounded, or their houses are being catburgled
  • Loners/rogues could be a sudden influx of prey in one spot causign tensions to rise because they're all together?
  • Also rare coloured creatures like a white stag that has high stats is hard to kill and takes a good team of wolves to bring down plus keeping antlers and pelt
  • Skysong's old tribe appearing in the clan lands and causing confusion and worry

Last edited by Riverstar on Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunheart
Medicine Wolf
Sunheart

RP Stats
HP:
Random Monthly Events Left_bar_bleue35/35Random Monthly Events Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: Random Monthly Events   Random Monthly Events I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 3:25 am

Random Monthly Event ideas
Perches flow is tasting disgusting to drink - Humans dumping dead animals in the water or something
Lights flickering in the swamp, is it starclan sending a warning or humans who knows?
Baited deer traps to try and kill off some of the wolves
Bear traps
Infestation of ants or something in one fo the dens
Humans camping and setting off fireworks - could start a fire so have to figure out how to combat this and save their land
Poaching - deer are becoming mor eand more scarce in greenleaf what to do
Perhaps for house dogs someones been stealing collars to get dogs impounded, or their houses are being catburgled
Loners/rouges could be a sudden influx of prey in one spot causign tensions to rise because they're all together?

Also rare coloured creatures like a white stag that has high stats is hard to kill and takes a good team of wolves to bring down plus keeping
Antlers and pelt
Back to top Go down
Sleetpup
Pup
Sleetpup

RP Stats
HP:
Random Monthly Events Left_bar_bleue10/10Random Monthly Events Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Random Monthly Events   Random Monthly Events I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 11:54 am

My monthly event idea might have an unknown deadline if it happens. I'm thinking maybe no charge for what deaths occur during it like the Eclipse event did because mine sounds a bit post-apocalyptic if you ask me. My idea involves every Clan but I have no ideas for what'll happen for the loners and house-dogs as of yet. If it is taken seriously, whatever you want to add on you can.

RiverClan
The RiverClan wolves experience a flood that is so great they are forced to move elsewhere (either to another Clan's territory or elsewhere)

SunClan
The SunClan wolves will experience heavy rainfall that will cause either sinkholes or landslides to form.

ThunderClan
The ThunderClan wolves will experience earthquakes

WindClan
The WindClan wolves will be forced to move as tornadoes erupt from their territory

ShadowClan
The ShadowClan wolves will experience shortage of prey due to a severe drought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Monthly Events   Random Monthly Events I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Monthly Events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Clans RPG :: General :: Maintenance, Support & Suggestions :: Event Suggestions-
Jump to: