The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riv and Reve's Art Studio

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:
Riv and Reve's Art Studio Left_bar_bleue35/35Riv and Reve's Art Studio Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Skill: 0

Riv and Reve's Art Studio Empty
PostSubject: Riv and Reve's Art Studio   Riv and Reve's Art Studio I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 11:14 am

Welcome Guest. Riv and Reve here

Riv and Reve's Art Studio At-Your-Service-fili-and-kili-33427162-500-250

This is where you can order coloured lineart as references for your characters, pup or adult age, and at the same time order a bio for your new character!

There is no obligation to buy from both of us at the same time, however, there are discounts for the following:
- Bulk orders
- Frequent customers
- Full order (bio+art) - A full bio generally has room for five images, and discounts will be counted acordingly

Frequent customers will build up a reputation system, each single order adding +2 to your reputation. Once this gets high enough, you can use it to discount your order up to half price.
Once your order is completed, please post in the Crystal Exchange thread to make sure the payment is followed through with

Current Slots:
1. Raven - Windfleck lineart + avvie only; Dappledforestlineart + avvie only
2. Rainstar - Copperwave bio sheet, lineart x 2 + siggy
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

Last edited by Riverstar on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:24 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rosethorn
Warrior
Rosethorn

RP Stats
HP:
Riv and Reve's Art Studio Left_bar_bleue30/30Riv and Reve's Art Studio Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Riv and Reve's Art Studio   Riv and Reve's Art Studio I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 11:17 am

Welcome to Rosethorns part of the shop
Here is where you can either request a coded biography sheet or Enquire about having your biography done for you. My Biography sheets are designed to help you make your character more detailed and complex. I can also put together characters if you feel the need to rp something new but aren't sure what. I can also put together Signatures, consisting of a song, some quotes, and some glowy text
A Coded Biography sheet: 25 Crystals per use
Update to a Biography: 50 Crystals
Making a complete Biography: 50 Crystals
Completely new Character with Biography sheet: 200 Crystals
Signatures: 30 Crystals
Rules:
Payment must be made before using Sheets
The biography Sheets are made by me and so you must show credits on the  biography the sheet is used for.
Patience and Politeness is expected and appreciated
Thank you for stopping by!

EXAMPLES:
Silentstorms Biography
Oceanmoons Biography
Example of character i made from scratch

Steal my bio form without payment and i will seize a fine from your account of up to 100 crystals
Back to top Go down
http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:
Riv and Reve's Art Studio Left_bar_bleue35/35Riv and Reve's Art Studio Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: Riv and Reve's Art Studio   Riv and Reve's Art Studio I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 11:18 am

Welcome to the art part! These linearts are designed to go hand in hand with Reve's bios, however as stated, that isn't necessary. I am willing to resize or alter to make them into siggy images, or avatar images if that's required.

Only a few rules:
- I provide the credit to the original lineart creator. Use it or you cannot use the coloured version.
- Provide as much detail colour-wise of your character (references if you just want them in another pose is perfect). Even just a ref of their colours works. Otherwise, I’ll do my best to provide the right colours.
- If none of these linearts work, I am willing to do a different one that you provide, as long as said lineart allows me to resell the lines. If not, I will not use it.

Form
Character:
Description/Reference:
Background Colour or transparent:
Which lineart (pick from below):
Bio, sig image, or avvie:

Do not use lineart that you did not pay for. If you do, you will incur a fine of 100 crystals.

Completed Lineart

PUPS
Base price: 25 crystals. If markings and such are complicated, extra crystals will be added to the price, depending on how complicated it is.

Standing
Walking
Happy

ADULTS
Base Price: 35 crystals. If markings and such are complicated, extra crystals will be added to the price, depending on how complicated it is.

Walking 1
Walking 2
Walking 3
Cheeky
Running
Standing 1
Standing 2
Ref Sheet

ADULT COUPLES
Base Price: 45 crystals. If markings and such are complicated, extra crystals will be added to the price, depending on how complicated it is.

Pinned
Sitting
Protective

Last edited by Riverstar on Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Clan Leader
Rainstar

RP Stats
HP:
Riv and Reve's Art Studio Left_bar_bleue30/30Riv and Reve's Art Studio Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Riv and Reve's Art Studio   Riv and Reve's Art Studio I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 8:33 am

Raven - Bio Use and siggy for Copperwave, Bio update for Moon please
River -
Form
Character: Copperwave
Description/Reference:
Coat Color: Copper
Fur Markings and Scars: White markings cover his paws and lower legs like a wave crashing over them
Eye color: Silver
Background Colour or transparent: Transparent
Which lineart (pick from below): Walking 1 and Standing 2
Bio, sig image, or avvie: Bio for both and Standing avvie please

That's......175 crystals??
Back to top Go down
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Riv and Reve's Art Studio   Riv and Reve's Art Studio I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 12:19 am

Art is accepted, I'll get started on that soon for you, and let you know how much it is when I'm done c:
Back to top Go down
Silentpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Silentpaw

RP Stats
HP:
Riv and Reve's Art Studio Left_bar_bleue20/20Riv and Reve's Art Studio Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Riv and Reve's Art Studio   Riv and Reve's Art Studio I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 12:20 am

Accepted purchase of bio - I'll get around to Moonbreeze and Coppers siggy when i have the time as im currently doing four bios already :'D
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Clan Leader
Rainstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Riv and Reve's Art Studio   Riv and Reve's Art Studio I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 12:33 am

Thanks Raven no rush on them just thought I would get them ordered while I had the crystals Smile
Back to top Go down
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Riv and Reve's Art Studio   Riv and Reve's Art Studio I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 6:50 am

Moon: Can I double check whether you'd like the full lineart as his avvie, or would you like it cropped to fit better?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riv and Reve's Art Studio   Riv and Reve's Art Studio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riv and Reve's Art Studio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Clans RPG :: Out of Character :: User Studios-
Jump to: