The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planning to do commissions and YCHs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roka
Rogue
Roka

RP Stats
HP:
Planning to do commissions and YCHs Left_bar_bleue30/30Planning to do commissions and YCHs Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Skill: 0

Planning to do commissions and YCHs Empty
PostSubject: Planning to do commissions and YCHs   Planning to do commissions and YCHs I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 8:49 pm

I figured some people might want to have a heads up that I am going to start a sale of Your Character Here and other commissions like Reference sheets or artwork of scenes from your clans' roleplay. If anyone is interested in examples I've got it linked in my signature but here are some examples I've not posted and are more recent examples. You can ask which games I'm active in so you can trade for payment. Art trades are open but I have to approve your style and I don't accept bases. I don't believe that crystals can be bought in this game but I'm willing to negotiate crystals for art.

Normal rates are:
~Full body, no background - 800 dA points, 8 dollars USD, or trade items from games I play for the same amount.
~Comic or heavily detailed- 1100 dA points, 11 dollars USD, or the equal amount in the games I play.
~Sketch Commissions (not colored)- 350 dA points, 3.50 USD. No trading on this because these I tend to forget and then when I remember to do it, I upgrade you.
~Avatars- 100 dA points, 1 USD, can't be traded for items on a game because it's so cheap usually. 150 by 150, 250 by 250, etc.

Discounted Rates:
~Full body- 500 dA points, 5 dollars USD. Traded items won't be accepted with the discount this time.
~Comic/Heavily detailed- 700 dA points, 7 dollars USD.
~Sketches- 250 dA points, 2.50 USD.
~Avatars - 50 dA points. Can't get .50 USD with transferring money.

The YCH and Reference Pages are not posted prices but here are their prices for the "sale"
~ Reference Pages- 350 dA points, 3.50 USD.
~Scene from Roleplay- 650 dA points, 6.50 USD

Examples:
Sketch (mid coloring for a friend): Planning to do commissions and YCHs Miraculous_felicebug_by_wolfsea-dbnd5n5

Detailed image:
Planning to do commissions and YCHs Amalthea_and_alucard_in_storm__blue_light__by_wolfsea-dbefkrz

Planning to do commissions and YCHs Aquarium_of_water_nasties_by_wolfsea-dbhzzqv - Work in progress currently

Reference pages:
Planning to do commissions and YCHs Roka_wolf_design_for_rp_by_wolfsea-dbmjq3y - My own character reference sheet, I would appreciate if no one turned this into a base for their own to skip out on paying for my services.

Planning to do commissions and YCHs Twitterlu_reference_page_by_wolfsea-dbkkm8l - I don't own this character and I would like it if no one else used or attempted to use this person's character as a base.

Planning to do commissions and YCHs Raven_wolf_and_lion_form_small_sized_by_wolfsea-dbhzgwv - Raven aka Maplepaw's reference page. I see anyone use the art but her I am going to be upfront about this. I don't tolerate theft and I've been known to be exceptionally vicious in pursuit of thieves. I've had it happen before by famous artist in the TLK fandom which now she is disgraced in the fandom and her book chances dashed when I was one of many to forward her copyright infringement on Disney's Lion King by publishing her fanfiction for sale. I won't take full credit for destroying her reputation as she mostly did it herself for her shitty behavior and her horrible troll game where she makes fun of actual victims/people.  I assisted to finish off the artist's popularity once other victims came forward. I am not this hostile when it is my own characters or works being stolen but when it is for a friend. The devil is terrified when I go on my warpath. That is the only warning people get and that is a major trigger for my anxiety disorder.

Terms and agreements to commissioning me:
1. You may post to other sites with the image, you may not take full credit for the work, and refer back to me when asked about the image.
2. You may not turn the pieces into bases to sell.
3. Do not attempt to use me to get into a feud with someone with hate images, or use another's character without permission.
4. Patience is a must. I will try to speed along and do your commission to the best of my ability but I am in my final year of my Master's program and I am in the Criminal Justice Victim Services department. That means I'm reading and listening to recordings of victims. I have multiple disorders; OCD (non-personality which is a major difference), Anxiety disorder, PTSD. I also have injured my wrist and it never set right so some days I cannot do anything with it other than type at best. I am also red-green colorblind. If your character has reds, certain brown tones, or greens please provide hex code for the color or the entire name. You can not put just "red" and then complain when it isn't the right shade.
5. If I sign the image, you are not to erase it as that violates rule one since it would count towards taking full credit and cutting me out.
6. I don't do sexual drawings or fetish, and if I did then there is no sale everything stated above would be ten to twenty times their normal price.
7. You can not and will not use my works to assist in a flame war with people. I have a list of people that if you are friends with and they're on my list I will not draw for because of their reputation or previous encounters with.
8. Do not beg or try to haggle with me into lowering my prices. If I reject your art for the trade please respect my decision and do not turn around to say "It's not that great anyway". I get very annoyed with that behavior.
9. I do my own background work so I do not take stock images of movie scenes like for TLK or Balto. So when I do a YCH, the background will be done by me as well as drawing your character so it will not be out of place. So do not give me a stock image and say use this with the YCH image. I will reject it.

Order Form (I can be noted privately for details on dA)-
Character(s):
Personalities:
Previous ref sheets if available:
Flaws or deformities that might have happened after the original reference sheet:
Pose (optional but the personality question helps me get a better idea for the pose to fit the character):
Anatomically correct: Y/N
Style: mine(semi realistic), Disney, whoever produced balto. Anime dogs I don't do.
Height differences if other characters are involved:

If I put you on a list, it is not in order of who is getting completed. If you can follow the rules above and are able to pay then I will welcome your business. ^^ Thank you for taking the time to read and peruse my wares so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Clan Leader
Rainstar

RP Stats
HP:
Planning to do commissions and YCHs Left_bar_bleue30/30Planning to do commissions and YCHs Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Planning to do commissions and YCHs   Planning to do commissions and YCHs I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 12:04 am

I just want to say those fish are so cute Roka
Back to top Go down
Roka
Rogue
Roka

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Planning to do commissions and YCHs   Planning to do commissions and YCHs I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 12:09 am

Thank you Rainstar. I have been working on fish and realistic animals with a Draw RPG I co-created and run on dA to improve my art skills. I need to finish that piece getting the sea serpents in there and the seal species in there as well.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Clan Leader
Rainstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Planning to do commissions and YCHs   Planning to do commissions and YCHs I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 12:10 am

You have to let me know when you are finished. I would love to see it and long to make it mine xD
Back to top Go down
Roka
Rogue
Roka

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Planning to do commissions and YCHs   Planning to do commissions and YCHs I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 12:12 am

You mean the seal species and sea serpent species? They're made. I'm just revamping using the picture. In fact, I can link you to the group so you can make a custom if you so wished. Halloween ones need to be worked on... but no motivation to do it. The contests don't get too many applicants there.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Clan Leader
Rainstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Planning to do commissions and YCHs   Planning to do commissions and YCHs I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 12:18 am

Oh I see Smile. Make a custom? I feel lost there but I would love to have a look
Back to top Go down
Roka
Rogue
Roka

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Planning to do commissions and YCHs   Planning to do commissions and YCHs I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 12:23 am

This is the starter's journal. Think of it like Pokemon but you don't have to catch them all. The game's world building is pretty much up to the players. The admins lay down a few legends and we might set up a few cults or pits to break apart. We tend to encourage you to improve your art or writing abilities. Bonus to it is that we give double "experience" for drawing or writing about other player's creature which means someone will write/draw yours. It's a circle of a resprosicity idea behind it.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Clan Leader
Rainstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Planning to do commissions and YCHs   Planning to do commissions and YCHs I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 12:26 am

Oh that sounds interesting I would love to have a look though I don't know if I will join in. May just stalk xD
Back to top Go down
Roka
Rogue
Roka

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Planning to do commissions and YCHs   Planning to do commissions and YCHs I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 12:28 am

Stalking is fine and if you decide to join we'd love to welcome you aboard.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Clan Leader
Rainstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Planning to do commissions and YCHs   Planning to do commissions and YCHs I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 12:34 am

You would be first to know for sure Roka
Back to top Go down
Larkstar
Clan Leader
Larkstar

RP Stats
HP:
Planning to do commissions and YCHs Left_bar_bleue10/30Planning to do commissions and YCHs Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

PostSubject: Re: Planning to do commissions and YCHs   Planning to do commissions and YCHs I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 4:53 am

Oooh, I love your art Roka! Especially the sketches of the people, you did a great job with the anatomy(I hate drawing legs omg yours are amazing) and it's just all around a great piece. I've been stalking your deviantart and I'm happy to say you have a new follower! Very Happy Keep up the awesome work!
Back to top Go down
http://larky-the-potato.deviantart.com/
Roka
Rogue
Roka

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Planning to do commissions and YCHs   Planning to do commissions and YCHs I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 5:28 am

Thank you Larkstar. I've just gotten back into the swing of drawing humans after being on hiatus from them for 7 plus years now. The work's paid off on practicing with models and using the traditional to digital media helps me fix mistakes the ink made. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning to do commissions and YCHs   Planning to do commissions and YCHs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planning to do commissions and YCHs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Clans RPG :: Out of Character :: User Studios-
Jump to: