The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exciting Promotions and Announcements

Go down 
+2
Rosethorn
Riverstar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:
Exciting Promotions and Announcements Left_bar_bleue35/35Exciting Promotions and Announcements Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Skill: 0

Exciting Promotions and Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Exciting Promotions and Announcements   Exciting Promotions and Announcements I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 11:50 am

Some exciting developments in Sunclan:

Jasperpaw has finished his training and will be promoted to Jaspercloud

Peachpup is old enough to become an apprentice, and will be mentored by Heatherfrost, becoming known as Peachpaw
Mistypup is old enough to become an apprentice, and will be mentored by Stoatblaze, becoming known as Stormpaw

Specklefrost and her pup Darkpup have found and rejoined the clan.

Congratulations everyone. The ceremonies will be done in rp after the eclipse event finishes.

Last edited by Riverstar on Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rosethorn
Warrior
Rosethorn

RP Stats
HP:
Exciting Promotions and Announcements Left_bar_bleue30/30Exciting Promotions and Announcements Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Promotions and Announcements   Exciting Promotions and Announcements I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 11:51 am

Congratulations everybody! Good luck to mentors and apprentices
Back to top Go down
http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/
Lilysong
Deputy
Lilysong

RP Stats
HP:
Exciting Promotions and Announcements Left_bar_bleue35/35Exciting Promotions and Announcements Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Promotions and Announcements   Exciting Promotions and Announcements I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 6:48 pm

Congratulations everybody involved!! (:
Back to top Go down
Larkstar
Clan Leader
Larkstar

RP Stats
HP:
Exciting Promotions and Announcements Left_bar_bleue10/30Exciting Promotions and Announcements Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Promotions and Announcements   Exciting Promotions and Announcements I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 12:49 am

Congrats to all the new warriors and apprentices, and good luck to the new mentors! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://larky-the-potato.deviantart.com/
Nightstar
Deceased
Nightstar

RP Stats
HP:
Exciting Promotions and Announcements Left_bar_bleue40/40Exciting Promotions and Announcements Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Promotions and Announcements   Exciting Promotions and Announcements I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 4:56 am

Congrats to everyone on that list
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Promotions and Announcements   Exciting Promotions and Announcements I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 8:00 pm

I'm a bit late, but congratulations everyone! c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exciting Promotions and Announcements   Exciting Promotions and Announcements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exciting Promotions and Announcements
Page 1 of 1