The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~

Go down 
+12
Galepaw
Avalanchepup
Rosethorn
Tricksterpaw
Wrenclaw
Beechpaw
Lilysong
Jaydust
Riverstar
Graystar
Nightstar
Larkstar
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Larkstar
Clan Leader
Larkstar

RP Stats
HP:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ Left_bar_bleue10/30~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Skill: 0

~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 7:23 pm

Heya Guest! Welcome to my lil art shop!

So there's really nothing I love to do more in my spare time than draw- besides spending mindless hours on YouTube that is. ^-^

Soooo, here you can request some of your characters you want me to draw. I may update the shop every now and then so it's still a WIP.

AS OF NOVEMBER 1ST THE SHOP IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED. PLEASE CHECK BACK AT ANOTHER TIME, THANK YOU.

~Rules~

- Once I finish your avatar/signature, please use the art for at least a week. Drawings take a lot of effort to make and I would really appreciate your cooperation with that. :3

- After I finish your request, please link or credit my shop in your signature

- Please be patient! I don't have a certain number of hours or days for the drawing to be done, as my schedule can change quickly.

- You can pay me in crystals once you are completely content with your artwork

Cost: 30 crystals

Realistic Ex:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ Riverstar_of_sunclan_by_larky_the_potato-dbi85ux
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ Graystar_of_riverclan_by_larky_the_potato-dbjg3kp
Chibi Ex:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ Silverpup_by_larky_the_potato-dbjg6du

Code:
[u]Avatar Form:[/u]

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Fur Color:[/b]
[b]Markings/Scars:[/b]
[b]Eye color:[/b]
[b]Head or Full body?:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b](Do you want no background, a one colored one, or a full background?)
[b]Background Description:[/b](If no background put N/A, Also for an avatar, I can only do very simple/blurred backgrounds)
[b]Realistic or Chibi:[/b]
[b]Photo reference:[/b](If none put N/A)
[b]Anything else:[/b]

Signatures:

Cost: 60 crystals

With signatures I can be more detailed, and can also make a better background. Smile

Chibi Ex:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ Pebblepup_by_larky_the_potato-dbjg70k
Realistic Ex:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ Larkstar_the_wolf_by_larky_the_potato-dbin0pi

Code:
[u]Signature Form:[/u]

[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Fur color:[/b]
[b]Markings/Scars:[/b]
[b]Eye color:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b](Do you want no background, a one colored one, or a full background?)
[b]Background Description:[/b](Please be descriptive, if none put N/A)
[b]Writing/quotes:[/b]
[b]Realistic or Chibi:[/b]
[b]Photo reference:[/b](If none put N/A)
[b]Anything else?[/b]

Slots Available:

Slot 1: Avalanchepup's request
Slot 2: Galepaw's request
Slot 3: Skysong's request
Slot 4: [CLOSED]
Slot 5: [CLOSED]
Slot 6: [CLOSED]

Thanks for checking out my shop! Also thank you again if you've ordered a picture, it really means a lot when people buy my art. Smile

Last edited by Larkstar on Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:40 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://larky-the-potato.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 7:39 pm

Character Name: Coalpaw
Fur Color: Black and gray
Markings/Scars: None
Eye color: One bright blue and one bright green
Head or Full body?: Full body
Background:(Do you want no background, a one colored one, or a full background?) no background
Background Description:(If no background put N/A, Also for an avatar, I can only do very simple/blurred backgrounds) n/a
Realistic or Chibi: realistic
Photo reference:(If none put N/A) Can you make it look like the one in the bottom left of the site banner?
Anything else: Nope! Thanks Lark!!
Back to top Go down
Larkstar
Clan Leader
Larkstar

RP Stats
HP:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ Left_bar_bleue10/30~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 7:42 pm

Your request is accepted Coalpaw, thanks for buying! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 7:45 pm

No problem Lark! No rush either, just take your time!
Back to top Go down
Nightstar
Deceased
Nightstar

RP Stats
HP:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ Left_bar_bleue40/40~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 8:55 pm

Character Name: Nightstar
Fur Color: Browns
Markings/Scars: lots of scars as you know xD
Eye color: Green
Head or Full body?: head
Background: ues no maybe whatever you chose
Background Description:(If no background put N/A, Also for an avatar, I can only do very simple/blurred backgrounds)
Realistic or Chibi: Realistic
Photo reference: N/A wait the site banner
Anything else: all evil and snarly looking

<3 Larky
Back to top Go down
Larkstar
Clan Leader
Larkstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 9:16 pm

Accepted, Nightstar! Thanks for checking out the shop! Smile
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ Left_bar_bleue35/35~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 9:38 pm

Your artwork looks great, Lark! c: I love the avatar you made of Graystar under the examples; would it be okay if I used it, provided I pay for it?

I'd also like to request an avatar for Tricksterpup (but as an adult), if that would be okay.

Character Name: Tricksterspirit
Fur Color: Dark brown
Markings/Scars: He has a lighter creamy brown belly, front paws, tail tip, and freckles on his muzzle. His back paws are a darker grey-brown, as are the inside of his ears and a tuft of fur on his head.
Eye color: Bright green
Head or Full body?: Head
Background: Full background
Background Description: Could you do a simple ShadowClan-esque one?
Photo reference:
Reference:
Anything else: He has a tuft of fur on his head.

Thank you! c:
Back to top Go down
Larkstar
Clan Leader
Larkstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 9:40 pm

Sure Graystar! And I'll also get started on Tricksterpup's avvie, thanks for shopping! ^u^
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ Left_bar_bleue35/35~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 9:44 pm

Thank you! c: Would you like for me to transfer the crystals for Graystar's avatar, or would you rather?
Back to top Go down
Larkstar
Clan Leader
Larkstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 9:46 pm

I can if you'd like, I really don't mind. c: And I'm glad you like the avatar! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nightstar
Deceased
Nightstar

RP Stats
HP:
~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ Left_bar_bleue40/40~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 9:59 pm

Just take from whoever for me still haven't learned how to do crystals yet...really should learn that
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 10:12 pm

Lark; I went ahead and transferred the crystals as it wasn't any trouble to do so. c: Thank you, once again!
Back to top Go down
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 12:49 am

Yuss an art shop, I love it Larky.

Character Name: Heatherfrost
Fur Color: Dusty red-brown
Markings/Scars: Darker reddish-brown back, tail markings throat, back right sock, ear tips and face markings, white freckles on her nose and left shoulder, white markings under her front paws, reddish-brown freckles on her cheek, rump and head
Eye color: Bright blue (exactly like Riverstar's)
Head or Full body?: Head
Background: Just a simple one
Background Description: Similar to River's is fine by me c:
Photo reference: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ Heathe10
Anything else: She's basically just a lighter version of Riverstar, with a few different markings. No rush for her either c:
Back to top Go down
Larkstar
Clan Leader
Larkstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 3:08 am

Accepted River! Thanks for the business! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jaydust
Deceased
Jaydust

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 6:12 pm

(Sorry for the Double post!)

Your avatar has been finished Coal! I added a some red in the background, but I still have the plain white background version too if you prefer it better.

~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ Coalpaw_avatar_by_larky_the_potato-dbji8vf

Code:
http://orig09.deviantart.net/2a0e/f/2017/222/0/7/coalpaw_avatar_by_larky_the_potato_dbji8vf_by_larky_the_potato-dbjkbcw.jpg

~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ Coalpaw_ver_2_by_larky_the_potato-dbjk8uo

Code:
http://orig15.deviantart.net/e7ef/f/2017/222/3/4/coalpaw_ver_2_by_larky_the_potato-dbjk8uo.jpg

Let me know if there's anything else I can add or do! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 12:42 am

Ack I love it!!!! Thank you so much!!
Back to top Go down
Larkstar
Clan Leader
Larkstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:31 pm

@Coal- No problem, glad you like it! ^-^

~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ Nightstar_s_avatar_by_larky_the_potato-dbjy3cu

Code:
https://orig05.deviantart.net/7526/f/2017/225/3/0/nightstar_s_avatar_by_larky_the_potato-dbjy3cu.jpg

I also finished your avvie Nightstar! If you need anything changed with it just let me know. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nightstar
Deceased
Nightstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 12:08 am

Ah I love it Larky your amazing *drags it away and hangs it up*
Back to top Go down
Larkstar
Clan Leader
Larkstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 1:54 am

Aw thank you! Glad you like it! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 6:35 am

Ooh these are good! *Stalks till I have enough crystals*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~   ~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Larky's Avvie and Siggie Shop~
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next