The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riverstar training Galepaw

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:
Riverstar training Galepaw - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35Riverstar training Galepaw - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Skill: 0

Riverstar training Galepaw - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Riverstar training Galepaw   Riverstar training Galepaw - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 10:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome Galepaw to your training with Riverstar. You've been lucky enough to secure the leader as your mentor, however that doesn't mean he'll go easy on you. Work hard, don't get distracted, and you'll do just fine!
To succeed in training and graduate to warrior, you'll need to get 30/60 in three skills. Let me know if there's anything you want to focus on!

Roleplay Stats:
(Idea originally by Magmafeather)

Hunting Large Animals [0/60]
Successful: 12 points--Unsuccessful: 5 points

Hunting Medium Animals [0/60]
Successful: 8 points--Unsuccessful: 4 points

Hunting Small Animals [0/60]
Successful: 4 points--Unsuccessful: 2 points

Fishing [0/60]
Successful: 6 points--Unsuccessful: 3 points

Finding Prey [8/60]
Small: Successful, 4 points, unsuccessful, 2 points (if many prey is found at once, then you will receive points for finding two prey)
Medium/Fish: Successful, 5 points, unsuccessful, 3 points
Large: Successful, 6 points, unsuccessful, 3 points

Finding Herbs [0/60]
Quickly found- 7 points, Not very fast- 4 points, Did not find any- 2 points

Scouting for Predators [0/60]
Found any: 8 points, unsuccessful: 2 points (finding a group of predators will earn the points for finding three, finding an animal that could be considered as both prey and a predator will give you half the points)

Offensive Fighting [8/60]
Successful move: 6 points, unsuccessful: 4 points, more may be earned when fighting prey/predators

Defensive Fighting [4/60]
Successful move: 7 points, unsuccessful: 4 points

Problem Solving [0/60]
Solution found quickly: 10 points, Solution found: 8 points, Tried but no solution found: 4 points

Last edited by Riverstar on Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Claire
Loner
Claire

RP Stats
HP:
Riverstar training Galepaw - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Riverstar training Galepaw - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Riverstar training Galepaw   Riverstar training Galepaw - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 2:13 am

How could he not know what a fighting ring was? Listening as the other young wolf nattered on about learning how to support his family, Claire smirked "Killi wash right, you clan wolves are a bunch of weeniesh" her family could take care of itself well enough. Her friend was right about these clans, it seemed they did think they were better than everyone else which quite frankly was irritating. Her paws were still a little sandy from visiting the ocean some distance away, she didn't really care if she came across coldly arrogant it was better to be that way and not let herself get hurt. Studying the fully grown wolf a little wary of what he'd try and do to her she kept herself sitting studying the pair of wolves quite intently wondering what Killi would think of them. Her mind provided her with the answer and it served only to make her smirk a little more.
Back to top Go down
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:
Riverstar training Galepaw - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35Riverstar training Galepaw - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: Riverstar training Galepaw   Riverstar training Galepaw - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 12:39 pm

Flicking a disapproving gaze at the young wolf's groan, Riverstar chose to say nothing this time. The pup would learn that being a warrior was more than knowing how to fight. He needed patience and steadiness before he could go much further. Turning his head sharply when the black pup came bounding out, he was impressed at her skill at such a young age. Figuring that it wouldn't hurt for Galepaw to be bowled over and knocked down a few pegs, the red male didn't bother moving from where he was lying in the sun, watching the pair. Nudging the spotted pup when he came over to sit beside him, the leader frowned slightly. “Don't disregard something simply because you don't understand what it is,” he scolded lightly. “Lessons come from everywhere.” Studying the little black female, he tilted his head, wondering where she was from. She didn't smell like a wolf that he knew, so she was either an orphan, a loner pup exploring, or from a different clan. He dismissed the different clan option nearly immediately. She wouldn't have been allowed to stray this far if she was a clan pup. And from the way she was speaking about the strange 'Killi', then she was likely a loner pup.

Last edited by Riverstar on Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Galepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Galepaw

RP Stats
HP:
Riverstar training Galepaw - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Riverstar training Galepaw - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Riverstar training Galepaw   Riverstar training Galepaw - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 2:14 am

Galepaw ducked his head at the slight scolding from Riverstar and scratched at his ear with a hindpaw. "So whats your name?" he asked again, "And whats a fighting ring?" He figured that if Riverstar thought it was worth learning about then he should find out what it meant. It sounded important to the female and maybe it would help him learn more about the stuff outside the clans. His front paws pressed his claws into the ground as he fought to remain still what with his still puppy attitude towards most things.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Loner
Claire

RP Stats
HP:
Riverstar training Galepaw - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Riverstar training Galepaw - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Riverstar training Galepaw   Riverstar training Galepaw - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 11:45 am

Watching the other young wolf with very haughty green eyes the cold female sniffed, these wolves didn't know anything if they didn't know what a fighting ring was. "A fighting ring ish where dogsh and wolvesh are forced to fight each other, Killian ish an undefeated wolf and one of my dadsh" she finally said sniffing a little in distaste at how little the other wolf knew. She'd never really had what the apprentice had, and thus was older despite their ages being similar, looking up at the blue eyed wolf who seemed to have his head screwed on right. Claire didn't say her name first out of habit that she'd picked up from Killian and simply watched the two of them clearly expecting them to say their names first. She'd be leaving soon if this was all the clans had to offer, how utterly dull! Once they had given their names she replied "Claire" her nickname was Seasprite but that was something only Killian could use just like only Julian could call her bear or Claire-bear. Shaking out her sleek black fur, the rather pretty youngster studied them.

OOC: Sorry training posts are hard for me
Back to top Go down
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Riverstar training Galepaw   Riverstar training Galepaw - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 4:17 am

Listening quietly, Riverstar tilted his head a little, curious about her apparent father. He hadn't heard much about wolves managing to escape the fighting ring and stayed escaped, but clearly she was in safe paws if he had. “Nice to meet you, I'm Riverstar.” He didn't mind sharing his name with her, she seemed to be quite curious about how clans worked. “Your father's a loner, I assume? He must be teaching you well.” Maybe she'd be able to knock some sense into Galepaw's head if she wanted to help with fighting practice. She seemed to have a good handle on how it works. Glancing down at Galepaw, he nudged the black spotted pup firmly. “I don't see you practising your pouncing. Until you can catch me off guard, you're not hunting any sort of prey.”
Back to top Go down
Galepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Galepaw

RP Stats
HP:
Riverstar training Galepaw - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Riverstar training Galepaw - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Riverstar training Galepaw   Riverstar training Galepaw - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 11:51 am

Galepaw rose to his paws as Riverstar told him to get pack to his practising but first he padded closer to the female. "Im Galepaw." he told her bowing slightly, he then waited until he had her name before speaking again. "Its nice to meet you Claire. Think you could show me how you managed to be so quite when you snuck up on me?" He was curious to see how she did it and to be able to adapt it to suit his form so it would work for him. Maybe seeing it on someone his size would help him pick it up a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Riverstar training Galepaw   Riverstar training Galepaw - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 7:48 am

Watching as the black female apparently lost interest in them, Riverstar soon turned his attention back to his apprentice. “Alright Galepaw. I have a problem for you.” He sat happily in the sun, soaking up the warm rays on the cool leaf fall day. “Say you have a river where there's a couple of very small calm pool where the tiny fish all live, but there are bigger fish in the rapids. Where would you hunt, how, and why?” It would be interesting the youngster's response, but it was a question that was highly relevant to their way of living. Two sides of their territory was bordered by rivers, and they had the Dire Pond and Firefly Falls also to fish in. Rapids and calm places were everywhere in their water, and it wouldn't do for an apprentice to become overcocky and fall into the fast moving water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riverstar training Galepaw   Riverstar training Galepaw - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riverstar training Galepaw
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2