The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Moon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nightstar
Deceased
Nightstar

RP Stats
HP:
Welcome to the Moon Left_bar_bleue40/40Welcome to the Moon Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Skill: 0

Welcome to the Moon Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Moon   Welcome to the Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 11:11 am

Hi all, I'm Moon and I play Rainstar along with Moonbreeze, Galestorm, Oceanmoon.

Rainstar is my main account so if you need to get in touch with me thats the best account to pm  Smile

I found this site after I scrolled through the long list of packs in pack central and it caught my eye with ease. I absolutely love the warrior cate books and to play as a wolf was an opportunity I couldn't miss. I am one of the newer members on here and this is the only site where I am still active for my pure wolf rp and I stay because of the amazing people here. Thats my history and now for a little bit more about me which is the whole point of this thread is it not?

I'm from a place called Australia, neighbours with New Zealand, I have been roleplaying for, oh dear now I have to count, its been about 8 years since I started now nearly nine. That makes me feel a bit old xD butreally enjoy rping as wolves although I am on another site where I rp as humans/supernatural creatures mostly with my my close friend Raven. I own two cats, Garfield - yes he looks just like the real Garfield though a lot less fat, Zorro and a Fox Terrier named Yogi - we got him during the phase when all my younger brother would watch was Yogi Bear.

Personality wise, I'm generally pretty easy going and like to try and help people as best as I can, definitely not one to bite your head off if something goes wrong, though I may rant and rave about it just don't take it personally.

Favourite Movie: So many good movies but deffinatly the fast and furious and not just one of them all of them
Favourite Colour: Oh probably black, red and I do like gold
Favourite animal: Horses and Wolves all the way
Favourite food: Chocolate is food right?
Favourite pet: Still is and always will be my beloved Jerry who I lost a few years back now
Tattoos?: Currently no but I am considering getting one
Favourite subjects?: Probably Music, wasn't that great at it but I loved it
Over seas: I've been to New Zealand and out to the pacific islands and am looking into heading to Canada and the USA soon
Music?: I have a wide varied taste in music, I do enjoy RnB a lot though
Fears: I fear finding a snake in the ceiling, I'm a cant do horror movies at all
Friends?: I dont have a lot of close irl friends but my tight group I do have I love a lot
Favourite Book Series: I cant pick one really
Least favourite thing: Running

So thats about it from me! Flick me a pm if you have any questions, queries or concerns - I don't bite.......much anyway ;D
Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Moon
Page 1 of 1