The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ThunderClan & RiverClan Border

Go down 
+18
Shadepaw
Silentpaw
Angus
Rosethorn
Atrel
Glacierpath
Maplepaw
Berrywhisker
Cherrypaw
Dragonstar
Stormblade
Graystar
Curlypaw
Shadowheart
Glitterpaw
Rockybolt
Pigeonheart
StarClan
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 8:53 am

First topic message reminder :

The border between ThunderClan and RiverClan.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Stormblade
Deceased
Stormblade

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 3:07 am

Trotting up after Greystar and pausing to take in a few interesting scents the mature warrior soon drew up beside her, pausing hearing the splashing he half glancing at greystar he noticed she had indeed heard the sound as well. Following her, they both came across a black dog with thick black curls all over his body. He had a puppyish grin on his face and was happily splashing about in the water scaring off the fish and getting himself soaked. A little amused he kept quiet allowing Greystar to talk to him, it'd only confuse the pup if they both began speaking, internally he was pleased he'd only asked Greystar along he wasn't sure how the pup would have reacted if he'd been confronted with a horde of wolves. At least one wolf and one dog wouldn't frighten him too badly, pausing to scratch behind an ear he lowered his paw eventually and waited paitently for the younger male to answer his leaders gentle questions.
Back to top Go down
Curlypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Curlypaw

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 3:39 am

In the middle of playing in the water he looked up at the voice, going still seeing a wolf he relaxed somewhat seeing that there was a dog with her. His tail gave a large big wag and rather playfully he bounced over to them although he still remained in the water soaked with it. Panting a little his brown eyes twinkled with happiness, on such a fine bright day who could be unhappy? The Grey wolf had introduced herself as Greystar, from what he remembered Aspenpelt telling him, that meant that she was the leader of a clan and the gentle sounding female infront of him confirmed that fairly quickly. "hiya! I'm Ted, I've been hanging around this area for a while now! Nice to meet cha Greystar! and your friend" his tail flicked water as he wagged it good naturedly "Riverclan... is that a pack with lots of water?" perhaps it was this clan with lots of water that'd become his new family. His abandonment of his two legs still hurt, the chain collar still present about his neck, he was so alone in the world even his new friend Aspenpelt had gone missing.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:47 am

The lone dog had been friendly in turn as he answered her question. "It's nice to meet you, Ted," she replied. "This is Stormblade," she added, with a nod in the Irish wolfhound's direction. At the curly-furred dog's question, she nodded once more. "Yes, RiverClan territory has a lot of water. We have the river, as you can see here, but we also have a lake and border the ocean." She wondered for a moment if Ted wished to join the Clan, but she had also noticed his collar. Had he already left his Twolegs or had somehow gotten lost? If he hadn't been on his own for long, he probably wouldn't find Clan life easy. It was also quite possible, perhaps even more probable, that Ted was simply passing through Clan land. Graystar decided to wait for him to speak again before jumping to any conclusions.
Back to top Go down
Curlypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Curlypaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 8:40 am

His brown eyes lit up at the grey hued wolfs response, it sounded great - he loved the water and this place seemed to have a whole lot more of it than where he'd been dumped. Remembering the look on his two leg's face when she'd left him there, he lost a little of his enthusiasm at those memories, however he managed to keep going "Wow that sounds great! Is your pack like a family?" the black curly coated retriever tilted his head at the wolf curiously, naturally open about who he was and his past he added "My two-legs abandoned me on the prairie when stormclan was still around" his tail ceased wagging as he admitted what had happened to him and his folded ears that had been perked forward drooped backwards "I've been trying to find somewhere I can have a family again, oh wait... I'm being too open aren't I? Sorry" he knew that it was weird for him to be able to tell perfect strangers his entire lifes story but it was just part of who he was. He trusted easily and was a kind loyal dog, but he desperately wanted to belong to a family again, to not be so alone in the world. Perhaps Riverclan could give him an opportunity to be happy again, remembering how Rowan had been a close friend and she'd vanished leaving him like everyone always had he had to stop himself from whining. Willow had left him too, he'd tried and tried to find her but he just hadn't been able to find her, so this pack was his hope and dream of being happy and surrounded by those who cared about him and he them.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 5:57 pm

Graystar gave a nod of her head in response to the curly-furred dog's question. "Our Clan is definitely like a family. We all support and protect each other, and make sure that everyone is well-cared for." Ted's demeanor changed as he continued speaking, and the RiverClan wolf frowned. "I'm sorry about what happened," she said. She could somewhat imagine how it must have felt to be abandoned; her mother had withdrew after her sister's death and her father's injury. However, even then she still had her brother, father and the rest RiverClan there to act as a family.

Turning her focus back to Ted, she shook her head when he asked if he was being too open. "You're more than welcome to join RiverClan, if you'd like. If you're uncertain about it, you could spend some time with us before coming to a decision," she added. She opened her mouth to continue when she noticed the water levels of the river beginning to fall, and at a quick rate. She frowned. How is that possible? However, that was not the only strange occurrence. She'd also noticed the sky beginning to darken, and sent a quick look upwards. She blinked quickly and turned away, but she'd noticed something she had never seen before, and something that made her fur bristle. Part of the sun was missing. Is it a sign of some sort? She wanted to speak to Twistedfoot about it as soon as possible, in case the medicine wolf had received any messages. For the moment, however, she tried to appear calm and unworried, and waited for Ted to reply.
Back to top Go down
Curlypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Curlypaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 9:35 am

Soft brown eyes brightened at the grey wolfs words, as she mentioned that this 'clan' thing of theirs was indeed like a family and that they all supported and protected one another. Perhaps this could be someplace he could call home, and be with a family again, she offered him the oppurtunity to spend some time with them before coming to a decision. He nodded as that sounded like a pretty good idea to him, gentle by nature Ted wagged his tail and was about to speak when the world went dark and the water that he'd only just been playing in began to drop. Staring as it got lower and lower, Ted frowned confusedly, it was summer yes but it'd rained only a few days ago enough to keep the river from drying up. Still desperate to come with the wolf and dog, as he longed deeply to be part of something again he spoke once more “I'll Come with you now If thats okay?” perhaps In some stange way he could help, he liked being useful it made him feel good and much less of a failure. If he could be helpful then maybe they'd let him stay and he wouldn't have to be on his own, he was so tired of being on his own, it wasn't any fun and you often got cold too. Shivering a little at the memory of being cold while trying to survive on his own, his thoughts again turned to Rowan missing her with all of his heart. Returning his thoughts and gaze to the gold eyed she wolf who seemed to be in charge he wagged his tail hopefully, the stainless steel collar still chafed away around his neck. The female two leg not having throught about removing it before she'd set him 'free' into the prairie, still he was more than used to it and had learnt how to be careful so he wouldn't get caught and stuck on things.
Back to top Go down
Stormblade
Deceased
Stormblade

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 9:50 am

Storm had been more than content to listen and watch, his keen eye looking over the land scape before ducking off to remark the scents along the border humming to himself as he did so still listening to Greystar and the self proclaimed Ted chatter away. Returning just after the light started to disappear and the world became visible like it was dusk instead of just after sun high, the handsome warrior resisted the urge to glance up towards the sun. Instead he glanced about and started back slowly as the water level of the river that they depended upon for food was dropping alarmingly quick. He shot Greystar a look, they needed to return to the camp and send a patrol to perches flow to see if the river level there was dropping as well. The dog however seemed rather keen to come with them and as they were particularly low on members he thought it was a pretty good idea to let him come with them although he'd back up greystar with whatever she chose
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 5:59 am

Within time, the sky gradually became darker until it appeared as if the sunset was all along the horizon. Despite the fact that the situation was alarming, she did have to admit that it was rather beautiful. She'd never seen anything just like it before; it certainly must have been a sign of some sort. When Ted spoke, she returned her attention back to him. "Yes, that would be okay. Stormblade and I will show you the way to our camp." At her mention of the Irish wolfhound, she glanced at him, catching his look. She gave a quick nod, guessing that he wanted to get back to the camp as soon as possible. "We should go now. Just follow us," she told Ted. Graystar looked at the river one last time, surprised by how quickly it had emptied. She sent a quick glance towards the two others to make sure they were ready before heading back to camp. She hoped that all was well there and that no one was panicking over the missing sun.

~RiverClan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Curlypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Curlypaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 9:57 am

The irishwolf hound hadn't said much, hoping he wasn't making a bad impression or being rude he anxiously awaited Greystars response. Grinning like the dork he was, Ted wagged his tail in large big wags around and around, “Okay I'll keep close” he responded happily appearing to have forgotten already that the river had emptied itself with only a puddle remaining. Appearing quite happy go lucky the boy was rather naieve, he knew little about the world but greeted it with his pup like zeal and enthusiasim. He gave the grey wolf space as she turned about preparing to head back to whatever a camp was, on his long legs the retriever kept up as best as he could even with his youth and endless energy, the dog had difficulty with keeping up with a wolf. However Ted didn't let that get him down and merely pushed himself harder, his tongue lollig out the side of his mouth he appeared to heartily enjoy every single second fo the run to where hopefully  his new home would be.

~Riverclan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Stormblade
Deceased
Stormblade

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 10:46 am

Internally he was pleased they were going back to camp, he kept close to Greystar his mind swirling with thoughts on the way back. He was worried about the lack of sun, the draining of the river and whether their clan could survive this so soon before Leaf-bare. The addition of the other dog would be good the clan needed more numbers even if it meant more dogs than wolves. He was a good example of how dogs could thrive within the clans, slipping a little on a muddy patch of earth where a puddle had been before the water was evaporated. When they got to the lake he was relived to see that at least it was still full although now it was shallow enough that they had to wade through it instead of swim. The black dog seemed to enjoy himself and Stormblade couldn't help but think that the pup would get along well with Follyfoot.
~Riverclan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Dragonstar
Clan Leader
Dragonstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 10:47 am

trotting up to the border he sighed and slowed his pace before turning to look at Misty, his yellow-green eyes glittering “You are captive bred so you cannot know our ways, but barging into a camp and demanding to be allowed to join is considered very rude. You also picked the worst pack for it, Shadowclan favours the strong and cunning. Now, Thunderclan or Riverclan will work for you, they take in wolves that are gentler like yourself Alright? They will teach you how to hunt and become strong like you desire.” the well built male with the impressive scar over his chest looked around noticing how bare the river was of water. There was no mist here, but an eeriee smell came from Thunderclan land that made the fur on his hackles rise a little, deciding to head back to camp to report to Nightstar he nodded in farewell to the stranger whom he hoped would find a good clan and learn to be a true wolf. He himself turned his paws on the road home, this calamity provided opportunity, he headed home for shadowclan
~Shadowclan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Cherrypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Cherrypaw

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 6:32 am

Shock and grief-stricken, Cherrypaw, the newly-made Medicine Wolf apprentice of ThunderClan, padded forth until her gaze fell upon the bare ground where water had once flowed. Tears fell from her eyes so much that she started to worry she'd get dehydrated. "No.......it can't be true. He isn't dead, he can't be dead." the ginger and white apprentice spoke to herself. Her former mentor, Nettlecloud, who she had known less than a day had passed and she was now in deep denial. He's not dead, he's just not in camp, that's all! Yeah, I'll find him looking for herbs on the way back to camp! she thought to herself hopefully. Sniffling she wiped the tears from her muzzle with her lame paw, it was at least good for something. Sadly sitting down she started howling, hoping Nettlecloud would hear her, unaware of the dangers that could lurk around her.
Back to top Go down
Shadowheart
Warrior
Shadowheart

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 12:24 pm

Trotting up he managed to find the wayward apprentice just after the sun rose, sighing and watching her a brief moment, Shadowheart spoke in his quiet voice “Cherrypaw, You need to come back to camp with Berrywhisker and I” Grasping at straws he looked back for Berrywhisker not quite sure what to say to the grief ridden female. Anyone else might have just grabbed the female and dragged her back but that wouldn’t help her right now, so he frowned slightly looking up as the sun started to rise again. Shifting his paws he had the urge to get back to camp, he wanted to head back and make sure Rosestar was alright, that and it wasn’t safe out here, it wasn’t safe at all. Flicking his tail side to side, the shadowy hued male could feel his fur standing on end unsure if he was still being watched or not, it felt like a pair of eyes were burning into him. In the end he couldn’t stand to be there anymore feeling like the very shadows were stalking him, so he moved closer and spoke quietly but calmly “Forgive me for this Cherrypaw, However we need to get you back to camp where you will be safe” before she could get away he grasped her scruff firmly and lifted the six month old apprentice up off of the ground. She still had another year and a half’s worth of growing, and so was little effort for the powerful black male. His jaws held onto her scruff firmly, when Berrywhisker showed her flicked her a quick look before turning and heading back to camp. He moved over the earth quickly, the female barely weighed more than ten kilos which was about the size of a large piece of prey for the large male. Perhaps it wasn’t the best way to get her back but it was the quickest and the safest which if he was honest, was more important to him right about now.
~Thunderclan Camp~
(OOC: Hey cherry theres no way that she’ll be able to get out of his grip, hes much bigger and stronger and as an apprentice she weighs next to nothing C: Shadow is just really worried about Cherrypaw and wants her safe and sound )
Back to top Go down
Cherrypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Cherrypaw

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 5:23 pm

Cherrypaw heard his words and lowered her ears. She didn't want to go back, she didn't want to be reminded of Nettlecloud's death right now. Before she could speak her first word out she felt his teeth clamp onto her ruff and herself be pulled into the air. She struggled in his grasp. "Let go of me! I DON'T WANNA GO BACK!" she shouted at him but she was too late and too weak to struggle free. He was bigger and stronger than her so half-way through her tantrum she basically gave up on fighting.

~ThunderClan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Glacierpath
Young Warrior
Glacierpath

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 7:36 am

Glacierpath padded softly to the RiverClan border that separated him from ThunderClan. He sighed deeply and looked over at the opposite bank and then gulping as he gazed at the rushing river between him and ThunderClan territory. He looked up towards the sky and watched the clouds with his golden eyes. He flicked his tail and then looked down at the water. He gulped and stepped closer, watching a salmon swimming not far from sure he tried to smack the mouse-brained fish onto the shore he was on but his paw slipped and he fell face-first into the water. He gasped as he found his head under the water and then raised it, coughing a little and then shaking his fur out. He quickly backed away and then growled. How was he to hunt here without facing his fears?

He sniffed around the air trying to scent any prey. There was a rabbit hole somewhere close but then he realized it was across the water and he wasn't about to hunt in an opposing Clan's turf. He sniffed around again and managed to only sniff out a fox that had been in this area.
Back to top Go down
Berrywhisker
Warrior
Berrywhisker

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 1:40 am

Berrywhisker followed after Shadowheart and then watched as he basically picked Cherrypaw up, half dragging the Medicine Wolf apprentice after she assumed consoled her, but she didn't hear a single word Shadowheart had said. She watched them and flicked her tail and ears, listening out for any danger before padding after them. She sighed deeply at Cherrypaw's pleas to let go of her.

~ThunderClan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Maplepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Maplepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 1:39 am

The little red wolf trotted up panting a little, shaking herself out in an attempt to rid herself of the loose hairs she was shedding, Maplepaw looked about not noticing the wolf on the other side of the border. Crouching down and balancing her weight out like she'd been taught, Maplepaw stalked forward and tried the simple attack the starclan wolf had shown her. Failing and tripping over her own paws she laughed softly at her mistake and got back up to try again, naturally sweet and not afraid to try the apprentice tried again and again until she finally had it. Quite pleased with herself and wagging her tail she turned and ventured to the river, lowering her head to lap at the water, once she'd finished drinking she splashed into the shallows and made a racket by playing giggling childishly as she did so. Seeing what looked like a fish she pounced forward ending up a little deeper in the water, huffing as she realized it was just a stick she turned and waded out of the water. Shaking herself out again she lay down in the sun on the dry pebbles on the shore of the river and began grooming herself to get the water out of her pelt
Back to top Go down
Glacierpath
Young Warrior
Glacierpath

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 6:10 pm

Glacierpath was currently grooming his fur to get rid of the wetness of it when he heard giggling somewhere close to the river followed by splashing. Curious, he slowly walked towards the river to catch a glimpse of a smaller red wolf that had caused it now grooming herself like he had. He gulped nervously and looked at the water and then towards his own paws. He couldn't trust them sometimes and he felt his name would've suited him better if his mother would've named him Clumsypup. He slowly stepped forward before accidentally breaking a twig loudly from across the river. His golden eyes looked fearfully towards the fae, hoping she hadn't heard him.
Back to top Go down
Maplepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Maplepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 2:56 am

Content there grooming herself in the crisp leaf-fall air, Maplepaw was humming to herself rather contentedly, she had two mentors she was so lucky! Half hearing the stick snap but suspecting it was just a prey animal, the gorgeous red and cream female got up onto her paws again and stretched, right her starclan mentor wanted her to do some practice so she would. Giving a happy wag of her tail she crouched down narrowing her eyes playfully at a large stone and began stalking it. Tripping over her paws that she was still growing into and tumbling head over heels, she laughed a little to herself and got up again not bothered at all by her failure as she'd simply try again. Doing so she managed to pounce on the rock and appeared quite pleased with herself, batting it gently with her paws she continued to be unaware that she was not alone
Back to top Go down
Glacierpath
Young Warrior
Glacierpath

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 7:58 am

Glacierpath heard laughing and glanced across the river and spotted what appeared to be a ThunderClan warrior, but the way they were laughing and the way they were practicing to stalk things told him this must've been an apprentice. He snuck up towards the water to watch them silently but of course, being the clumsy, dry-paw that he was, tripped and fell face-first into the river and this time he fell in deep enough to be swept by the current. Oh great StarClan, help me! he said and then tried paddling the best he could as his head disappeared below the surface he tried holding his breath but it quickly became apparent to him that if he didn't get to the surface soon he was going to drown. And how embarrassing that would be. A RiverClan wolf dying due to drowning in, ironically, a river. He somehow managed to break the surface and he shook his head off. "HELP!!!!" he called out, hoping the she-wolf heard him and hoping she could help him in some way. The current he was in was starting to get faster and at some spots his paws barely grazed the bottom.

He swam forth the best he could until he reached a fallen tree that had collapsed over the water. He hit it hard with his stomach and then used his muzzle to bite onto the one branch and praying to StarClan that it would hold him until possibly the she-wolf came to his aid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan & RiverClan Border   ThunderClan & RiverClan Border - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan & RiverClan Border
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next