The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunset Point

Go down 
+3
Viper
Roka
StarClan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

Sunset Point - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sunset Point   Sunset Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 2:09 am

First topic message reminder :

[Idea by Graystar]
Sunset Point - Page 2 2qsnsr8
Credit

Sunset Point is a generally peaceful place surrounded by rocks on three sides. Waterfalls cascade down the stone, ending in a small stream that quickly turns into a larger lake, still surrounded by the rock. Sunset Point is named due to the bright amount of sunshine that shines down into the lake during sunset, and the orange leaves of Leaf-Fall make Sunset Point appear even more sunny. During winter, the small waterfalls freeze over, and the stream has ice, although the lake is unaffected.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Misty
Rogue
Misty

RP Stats
HP:
Sunset Point - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35Sunset Point - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Point   Sunset Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 3:04 am

Misty had just been coming to the waterfall to get a drink when she overheard a shewolf talking to some kind of shadowy figure. She had never seen anything like it amd intil she knew what was going on she wanted to stay away from it. But just then a breeze blew and she realize that her scent went along with it. She sighed due to her own stupidity. Making her way to the waterfall she made sure she had equal distance between both of what she could now see were wolves. She sat down and tried to appear calm but she would be lying if she didnt say that the shadowly figure didnt unnerve her. She sat there for a moment observing, before she finally decided to greet them. "Hello." Is all she gave them, until she could get a better feel for the situation. There was no need for her to give out her name.
Back to top Go down
Dark Forest Deathbringer

Dark Forest Deathbringer

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Point   Sunset Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 12:16 am

Deathbringer chuckled softly at Roka as she spoke and pale eyes swung around to zone in on a grey female who caught her interest more. "I come looking for food Roka. I do apologize if I intruded but something called to me from her." With those words and a sharp body shake the inky blackness was tossed away to revel a golden-ginger coated heavy set female with russet stripes on her back and neck. She circled around the females slowly as she studied them before closing in on the second female with a wicked grin. "You look like a snack. So tiny and weak making it easy for anyone to just well take a bite." She purred as before nipping at the females tail sharply. Her mouth opened slightly as she breathed in the pain that came with the bite, loving the way it rolled over her tongue giving her the food she craved.
Back to top Go down
Misty
Rogue
Misty

RP Stats
HP:
Sunset Point - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35Sunset Point - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Point   Sunset Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 3:08 am

Misty observed the female wolf that had just seemed to shake off the shadows that covered her like it was some kind of annoyance. Misty was completely alert as the she wolf circled them, it put her on edge to even have her back to her. But when she said Misty looked like a snack and then bit her tail, she let out a sharp yip in pain. Now on all fours, ears back and teeth bared. "That was uncalled for. And i may look like a snack but i vowed to never be again. I have no wishes to go back to being some sweet, shy, and innocent wolf. And who are you anyways?" Misty asked her tone angry at being attacked out of nowhere.

(Sucky post, due to being on my phone)
Back to top Go down
Roka
Rogue
Roka

RP Stats
HP:
Sunset Point - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Sunset Point - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Point   Sunset Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 5:37 pm

Roka felt conflicted. One paw, she had been insulted on the highest order by having the attention usurped by the grey female and one the other... she was glad that she was not on the menu. She rolled her shoulders to get them as flexible as possible while she watched the revealed shadow wolf nip at Misty's tail. Misty's retort felt flat and kinda weak but on the fly what should she expect? A comment about how she's had others taste her and that she was delicious? No way. Not that Roka would admit she's made those comebacks a few dozen times. Never.

Roka edges out of the shadow wolf's view to escape and looked to see if there were any weak points on the other wolf, in case there was a scuffle.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Rogue
Cheshire

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Point   Sunset Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 11:07 am

Bounding up with youthfulness, the youngsters yellow eyes lit up with enthusiasim, barking over her shoulder for solsie to hurries his behindes up, the creature that to all apart from one was crazy moved forward. The water was fun to play in and distracted her for a few moments before she continued on, honestly Shadowclan was screwed without the white and black she wolf - she alone might have recognized the dark forest vampire and she alone could put a leash on her son Jesterpaw. Yet they'd chosen to write her off as crazy and stupid, the stupid part from how Nightstar and Blackwidow had attempted to baby talk her as if she was thick as two bricks. Seeing two normal wolves nad one strange one, the white and black females tail began wagging with excitement, this was going to be so much fun she couldn't wait. Moving forward into the fray without fear, the sister of Forsakensoul appeared not to even notice that she only had three legs, her missing leg had never stopped her from doing anything at all. Not bothering to say anything until sol got there, Cheshire looked over the grey wolf and the blue eyed wolf with interest before focusing again on the strange one
Back to top Go down
Roka
Rogue
Roka

RP Stats
HP:
Sunset Point - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Sunset Point - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Point   Sunset Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 7:40 pm

Roka noticed the white three-legged wolf nearby in the middle of her inspection of shadow wolf and looking for an attack point. She kept her emotions under control as she turned her gaze to Cheshire.
'Shadowclan... here? No, just someone interesting they let go.'

Old and nearly forgotten ties to the Shadowclan make her edge closer to Cheshire in a sense of loyalty that she assumed dead within her made the golden wolf turn her back on the shadow wolf as a sign that she felt that they weren't a threat as much as Chessie. With a hope that the phrase still holds true to the most zealous sect of Shadowclan that Roka's dam had belonged to in the clan,  she whispers, in a low and deep tone, to Cheshire, "did dear mother get her flowers?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire
Rogue
Cheshire

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Point   Sunset Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 4:12 am

Flicking her ears she studied the other exshadowclan wolf with interest, before checking over her shoulder, letting a soft unhappy whine as she realized that the golden sun had not come with her, the white female considered the possibility that he'd gone to the sticky froggy swamp to hunters. Yellow eyes flicked to study Roka once again as the female moved closer, she had loyalty to herself and her sol others were merely misunderstanding who and what she was. Wriggling her toes she suddenly grinned wickedly at the suggestion that was murmured into her ear "Sweeet sweeeeeet motherrrrrr" her voice pitched high, "Her poor grave goes unattended since the Night stars threw the poor wriggling maggot out of their clan-pack for keeping the maggots jestering son in check" however without the sol there she began to loose what grip she had on reality. The feeling in her chest yanked and pulled her towards where she believed her solsthiem was, turning she started to wander off before grinning back at roka "The golden shiny collector should leave the lonersy landsies and stealses shineny clinky trinkets from the clansies much more fun than the boring loners" tossing her head the three legged wolf pushed with her single back paw and galloped off her mad crazed giggles sounding out after her as she made her way to the sticky swampies.
~The Fire Swamp~
Back to top Go down
Roka
Rogue
Roka

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Point   Sunset Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 4:32 am

Roka wickedly grinned at the suggestion there were shinies to gather elsewhere, which pleased her greatly as she had been neglecting her craving for shinies to add to her collection. Without a second glance back and keeping her retort to whispers as she followed the three-legged wolf, "Good to hear someone speaking my language now."

~Fire Swamp~

Back to top Go down
Dark Forest Mercenary
Dark Forest Mercenary
Dark Forest Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Point   Sunset Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 5:45 am

The Mercenary swiftly flew with the wind, his form cloudy, wispy, and quite graceful. Yes, the male had the grace and yet the darkness akin to a fallen angel. But no, he wasn't far from a demon. At this point, he was a monster, for weren't monsters the only beings able to kill without conscious? Oh, no, he had no feelings about murder. If he was told to kill, he'd simply do so. Did it excite him? Not really. Did he truly gain anything? Maybe, maybe not. But he didn't care about that. So long as he did his job, that was all that mattered. He was rather numb, at this point, to killing. He no longer got any sort of rush or thrill. It was just work. He'd done it plenty of times, from the moment he was born, he was training. No, not under any canines, but he trained, and trained, and trained. He was never rewarded back then, no matter what he did. Track down the fleeing robber? A kick to the stomach later in the day. Take down the armed criminal? A blow to the jaw, a chipped tooth. Simply doing nothing, minding his own business? He could kiss his meals goodbye. What about as much loyalty and dedication he could possibly put in to his work and to his trainers? All he got was abuse and abuse. Now, he embraced rewards and accomplishments, and resented whoever he was told to by his temporary bosses. It wasn't the killing that was celebrated. It was the finished job.
He watched from afar as the wolves did... whatever thing they were doing. Were they talking? He couldn't tell from the distance. So, he once again formed into his earlier shape, his normal shape, before padding to greet the Dark Forest canine he recognized. He somewhat lowered himself, showing his submission. Oh, no, he was not looking to be a threat to such a wolf. What was a simple dog against such a large, powerful Dark Forest she-wolf, the Deathbringer? The Mercenary wasn't to be dismissed as an easy fight, yet he was no more powerful than the Deathbringer. At least, so he thought. Who would really know? "Deathbringer." His voice was rough, somewhat shaky, broken from all too much whining, crying, screaming, savage barking, snarling... He flicked his eyes to the stranger she had been addressing. "Who is this?" he asked with a rather skeptical look in his cinnamon eyes. He didn't know the gray canine, but he didn't figure she was strong. At least for now, until proven otherwise. He had no enemies, no friends, no allies, until he was required to have them. The Dark Forest wolves were only acquaintances. Wolves he knew. Perhaps wolves he could seek work from when necessary.
Back to top Go down
Dark Forest Deathbringer

Dark Forest Deathbringer

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Point   Sunset Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 7:54 am

A mocking laugh left the golden-ginger female at the grey faes weak reply and she looked down her muzzle at her with a pitying look. "You poor poor thing." She said patting her on the head with a paw, "You actually think that I care what you want. So pathetic really. I said you were a snack and a snack you are even now." Her pale gaze swing around at the sound of a new voice but she didn't interfere as she watched a young female coax Roka away. She knew exactly who the black and white female was and how she connected to another she knew so she let them go with amusement. Her paws carried her around the grey female, who was still feeding her, as she turned her focus to the incoming dog. "Mercenary meet my snack. Doesn't she look delicious?" She asked waving a paw at the anger little wolf. It was no secret to any of the Dark Forest inhabitants, that Deathbringer feed off negative emotions but got her most filling from bloodlust and death, the more drawn out the death the sweeter and more filling it was for her. She had grown to love the feeling she got as she watched weak wolves die under her care when she was alive and had found ways to make it more painful for them. Though this fenale was a double threat for she had more than one skill under her belt having made a name for herself on the battle field before changing course with the death of her only family she had cared for. The wolves responsible had suffered greatly for their parts in that plan.
Back to top Go down
Misty
Rogue
Misty

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Point   Sunset Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 12:32 am

Misty looked so confused as another white wolf cam and took the one called roka away with her. That wolf only had three legs, Misty wondered how she survived so long. She was very unnerved when another wilf approached that didnt seem to have a scent, just like the wolf in front of her. "My name isnt snack, its Misty. What do you want from me. I dont have anything you could possibly need or want. " Misty really wanted to just go and never visit this area again. "Why do you not smell like anything. And you seemed to be a shadow before. How did u do that? Where are you from." She said her curiosity and thrist for information getting the better of her.
Back to top Go down
Dark Forest Mercenary
Dark Forest Mercenary
Dark Forest Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Point   Sunset Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 5:23 am

The Mercenary circled the gray wolf with a distasteful scowl, sniffing her slightly and flicking a black ear. She seemed different from most other wolves. He didn't know what, but she seemed... weaker. More inexperienced. How old was she, anyways? She was around his size, maybe a bit bigger, as he was rather large for his breed. Despite that, he figured he could fight her if need be. If Deathbringer ordered him to attack, he would. No reward necessary- he was bored, restless. Working took his mind off said restlessness. Swiping his tongue across his muzzle, his cinnamon eyes went back to the fellow Dark Forest canine, and he gave her a slow nod. "Though I have no true taste for blood," he drawled as he revealed a fang, "she seems like she'd be rather interesting to tear into. Could she put up a fight?" Then gray wolf fired a few questions. The Mercenary rolled his eyes and padded to his acquaintance's side, sitting down. "Annoying..." he mumbled, before lifting his head slightly and glaring into the she-wolf's gray hide. The male didn't care much for questioning, or talking in general. He was a dog of few words, preferring others do the talking for him. He could tell that this was no clan wolf, either. She smelled much different.
Only a moment later, and odd sensation got the male to his feet, pelt prickling. He lifted his head towards the sky, ears flattening against his head. Something was wrong. It took a few moments for the Mercenary to figure it out. 'Someone escaped,' he realized with widened eyes. He sent a knowing gaze to the Deathbringer, tilting his head, confusion in his expression. What were they to do? Did he have any orders? Did he have to go after the escaped canine? Oh, he'd be more than happy to! He was no true follower, only choosing when to listen to orders, but if they appealed to him, he'd listen and carry them out- mostly when rewards were involved. Yet, he wondered how whoever managed to escape made it out. What would be done about it? Would the Dark Forest wolves just leave them be? No, that couldn't happen! Nobody escapes!
Back to top Go down
Misty
Rogue
Misty

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Point   Sunset Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 1:41 am

Misty didn't know why the weird wolves had decided to suddenly just leave but she was extremely grateful. She knew that possibly if they had stayed any longer she was going to be attacked and killed by those two. Misty sighed in relief, she has had too many brushes with death so far. With no fighting experience she really wasn't any good in the wild. She barely knew how to hunt, on occasion she had gotten lucky. Misty knew that her best bet for survival was if she got a clan to accept her. Misty wasn't going to go back to the one that rejected her in the first place, they were too mean. Misty decided to head back in the direction that she came from, where all the scent of the other clans came together. What she could only assume was the borders for the clans.

Clan borders
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Point   Sunset Point - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunset Point
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Clans RPG :: The Clans & RP :: Loner Lands-
Jump to: