The Five Clans RPG
Welcome to the Five Clans! Click below to Log In or Register.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Click on Announcements for more information
Riverclan Deputy: Moonbreeze congratulations!
Deputy of Sunclan: Heavycloud - Congratulations!

Share | 

The Junction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StarClan

PostSubject: The Junction   Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:43 am

[Idea by Lionpaw]

This is where all the freight trains stop to drop off and load their cargo. It's perhaps one of the most dangerous spots of the town, having many unblocked train tracks, allowing one to be easily hit by a train if they fall into the tracks at the wrong time. The air reeks of train fumes and coal (many of the trains carry it), and it's undoubtedly the noisiest part of town, with many trains coming and going, along with having surrounding factories. Many teens like coming here for the thrill of it. However, many creatures and people died here, too, when falling onto the tracks at the wrong time. Be careful if you're here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefiveclansrpg.forumotion.com
Pancake
House-Dog

RP Stats
HP:
20/20  (20/20)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: The Junction   Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:59 pm

Pancake, a puny little jack Russell terrier who had lost her way from the actual town had stumbled across the train tracks and was a bit worried. The place she wanted to go was on the other side of all the tracks. The trip to it would be rather risky, for right now the tracks were at it's busiest hour. She gulped fearfully and ran forward, dodging humans and making it to the first tracks. She tripped and fell with a yelp and a train was coming right towards her. She quickly dodged it by leaping out of the steel railing's way and into the clear space between two tracks. She waited until the next two trains before sprinting onward, barely avoiding a train in time to save her life. She made it to the other side before collapsing with loud pants. She chuckled happily about herself and then moved onwards towards the Clan borders.

~ WindClan/StormClan border ~

"I may be small but my heart's bigger than my body!"
"Bite my tail and I'll bite your tail until it's shorter than mine!"

Last edited by Pancake on Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typoes, lots and lots of them XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Junction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Clans RPG :: The Clans & RP :: Shadesbury-
Jump to: