The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uptown Suburbs

Go down 
+3
Bagel
Thomas
StarClan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

Uptown Suburbs Empty
PostSubject: Uptown Suburbs   Uptown Suburbs I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 1:42 am

This area is home to the majority of house-dogs, although strays are known to travel through the place from time to time. Houses of many different sizes line the streets. The dogs here live with their Twolegs and are thought of as 'pampered' and 'soft' by both strays and Clan wolves. Dogs who live here typically lead peaceful lives. Any strays who enter should be wary of dogcatchers or being spotted by unkind Twolegs, and wolves are greatly discouraged from entering unless they wish to risk worse consequences.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net
Thomas
House-Dog
Thomas

RP Stats
HP:
Uptown Suburbs Left_bar_bleue40/40Uptown Suburbs Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Skill: 0

Uptown Suburbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uptown Suburbs   Uptown Suburbs I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 10:54 am

The young dog had recently dug out of his yard again, shaking the dirt and dust off of himself he shot down the street with his tongue flapping out the side of his mouth as he looked for Bagels house. Finding his bestest friends house he stood outside and barked loudly for his friend "BAGEL, COME OUTSIDE, I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE" not caring that he was very loud and would be bothering the other residents in the street he bounced around excitedly waiting for his friend to come on out. The word on the street was that there was a new musician in town and he had a dog, more than eager to meet the potential new friend, he had of course thought of dragging his friend Bagel the Beagle along with him. The british pup blinked his mismatched pair of eyes and waggled his tail hard from side to side, once his friend finally stepped outside he bounced over and greeted him cheerfully
Back to top Go down
Bagel
House-Dog
Bagel

RP Stats
HP:
Uptown Suburbs Left_bar_bleue20/20Uptown Suburbs Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Uptown Suburbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uptown Suburbs   Uptown Suburbs I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 6:15 am

The loud barks woke the small beagle from his snooze, and he rolled his eyes a little before reluctantly getting up. He knew the overexcitable pup, he wouldn't be quiet until he'd come out to join him on whatever detective quest he'd thought of now. Checking to make sure that his twolegs weren't around, he slipped his collar easily and wandered outside with a yawn. “I heard you, I heard you. What detectiveness are you planning to drag me around with today then?” Despite his apparent callous words, he was fond of the chirpy border collie, and didn't really mind wandering the streets with him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
House-Dog
Thomas

RP Stats
HP:

Uptown Suburbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uptown Suburbs   Uptown Suburbs I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 12:13 pm

Perking up as his bestest friend in the whole wide world showed up infront of him, the young dog waggled his tail furiously before replying to his friends words appearing not to notice the callous nature of him. Bagel loved him really, they were besties after all! "The most important kind of detective work my dear watson" he replied puffing out his chest the red neckerchief that served as his collar standing out against his black and white fur. "The detectiveness of.... finding food, theres supposed to be a market in the town square, and with our adorable good looks we should be able to beg for some good food" he decided with a grin. Yes okay he got food at home, but that was just gross dog biscuits that didn't really have any flavour to them and tasted like cardboard, well actually cardboard tasted better but had less nutrition. So when he'd heard his humans talking about the market he'd perked up at the idea and had come to the conclusion that it was an epic opportunity to find some actual real food especially since humans were oh so messy and dropped food everywhere. He drooled for a moment thinking of all of the delicious foods that could be found at markets before looking over at Bagel hopefully, it wouldn't be fun without his best friend forever with him. Bagels sarcastic grumpy remarks were funny, and the beagle was a true friend despite his unfortunate name that often made him hungry for a bagel, he'd tried a toasted one before when it'd been left off the bench and mmm had it been tasty!
Back to top Go down
Bagel
House-Dog
Bagel

RP Stats
HP:
Uptown Suburbs Left_bar_bleue20/20Uptown Suburbs Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Uptown Suburbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uptown Suburbs   Uptown Suburbs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 9:39 am

Giving a sigh, Bagel only just stopped himself from rolling his eyes, and sat down. “Alright,” he conceded. Someone had to keep Thomas out of trouble, after all. Scratching at his ear, he watched the energetic border collie almost wearily, waiting for him to decide which way they were heading into town. “After you, Thom.” It was always safer to be behind him, that way he could keep an eye on the boisterous dog. Trotting after the longer-legged dog once he finally decided to begin moving, Bagel kept up with the ease of lots and lots of practice, his nose taking in all the scents and smells that were coming from the markets. Maybe there'd even be music and kids to steal food from as well.

Shadesbury Park

Last edited by Bagel on Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slit
Deceased
Slit

RP Stats
HP:
Uptown Suburbs Left_bar_bleue10/10Uptown Suburbs Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Uptown Suburbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uptown Suburbs   Uptown Suburbs I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 10:58 pm

Slit padded through the suburbs with a soft, frustrated sigh, nose to the ground. He had lost his signature blue ribbon he wore whilst exploring. He needed that ribbon! It happened to perfectly compliment his gorgeous blue eyes! ... Not to mention, he didn't want to look like some dirty stray, wandering around without his ribbon. His nose wrinkled at the thought, and he shook his head, sauntering further along the sidewalk. However, soon, a black shadow loomed over him, and the temperature noticeably dropped. Lifting his head, the confused canine glanced towards the sky upon seeing several humans leave their houses, looking up at the sun. Flicking his ears, he was about to question their sanity until curiosity got to him and he, too, looked. "CHE COSA?!" he barked, lowering to the ground. "I mean- quelle?! Where's zhe sun?!" Quickly looking away, he made his way further around the suburbs, shaking his head. He wanted to be hasty- he heard rumors of a new dog catcher, who was much better at catching loose canines. Slit wasn't all that worried, though. He was a show dog! Surely the dog catcher would realize he wasn't some icky stray, with his soft pelt and dashing appearance altogether?
Back to top Go down
StarClan

StarClan

Uptown Suburbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uptown Suburbs   Uptown Suburbs I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 5:17 am

Dog-catcher:

The temporary dog-catcher had been on the job for a few days now. He'd already caught quite a few strays and the pound was close to capacity. He was quite shocked that Shadesbury had so many strays wandering the streets. It was comical, almost. Did the old dog-catcher just laze around all day? No matter. He'd make sure that Shadesbury was stray-free by the time his contract was up. Today he decided to check out the suburbs first. Most of the dogs here belonged to people, but occasionally a stray or two would show up. Once he was finished here he'd move on to the rest of the city.

He hadn't walked far when he spotted a papillon walking without a collar. He wasn't in someone's yard, which meant that he was fair game. Finally, he'd found another stray. The dog-catcher got out the pole he used to capture the strays with and slowly approached the papillon. Once he got close enough, he lunged forward with the pole, securing it around the dog's neck. He then transported the dog to his car, putting him in one of the cages. Another stray off the streets. He supposed that he should drop the dog off at the pound before he went elsewhere. With the rate he was capturing strays at, he'd need as many free cages as he could have.

--Pound--
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net
Slit
Deceased
Slit

RP Stats
HP:
Uptown Suburbs Left_bar_bleue10/10Uptown Suburbs Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Uptown Suburbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uptown Suburbs   Uptown Suburbs I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:00 pm

Slit scowled as he roamed across the street, nose low to the ground. With a huff, he abruptly lifted his head, hearing dogs barking warnings in a nearby yard. The male sent them a quizzical look, tilting his head slightly in questioning. It was then that he turned around, his eyes widening upon seeing the dog catcher. The papillon backed up slightly, narrowing his eyes and barking, "Are you actually trying to catch me? Slit?! Tonio, the handso-!" His furious yap was quickly cut off as the pole was secured around his neck. With a yelp, Slit dropped to his side, attempting to free himself to no avail. He continued yapping in rage, struggling even while he was put into a cage. "I'm no filthy stray! I am Slit! ... Tonio?! Don't you recognize me?! I'm the winner of DOZENS of shows! My beauty has won me awards while you cATCH INNOCENT DOGS FOR A LIVING! LET ME OUT! O U T, I SAY!" he wailed, batting at the cage, until a canine next to him snapped at him to quiet down. But alas, he did not. The young male yapped in fury until he arrived to the pound.
~The Pound~
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Deceased
Delilah

Location : Running as fast as i can, after the gingerbread man

RP Stats
HP:

Uptown Suburbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uptown Suburbs   Uptown Suburbs I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 4:53 am

The fawn female had trotted neatly on the leash remembering her manners from when she’d been a race dog, now that she believed she’d never see Heavypaw again, the female was resigning herself to staying with humans for the rest of her life. However these two appeared kind, far kinder from those who’d tried to shoot her and heavypaw and those who’d raced her. Her ears were seat back but she wagged her tail slightly, wanting to keep the humans happy, entering the small but comfortable looking house she was let off the leash and allowed to explore. She soon found the bowl of water and empty bowl of food, and was making her way around sticking her nose everywhere and sniffing everything, there was the smell of an older dog, slightly stale and so she assumed that perhaps they’d had an older dog who’d died recently. After having a self guided tour around the house she finally discovered the dog door which she slipped through and had a good trot around the lawn, the back yard was well fenced and it was unlikely that she’d be able to get out on her own but that was alright she had nowhere else to go. Rolling in the fresh grass rather happily, she pushed up onto her paws again and headed back inside, finding the female two leg she nosed her muzzle under her hand to ask for pats and was quite pleased when she was given what she asked for. Leaning into her and the pats, the greyhounds jaws opened to let her pink tongue hang out of her mouth as she did so her brown eyes closing with enjoyment, long whip like tail thudding against the floor.
Back to top Go down
Dark Forest Assassin
Dark Forest Assassin
Dark Forest Assassin

Uptown Suburbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uptown Suburbs   Uptown Suburbs I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 10:38 am

Keeping to the shadows so much so that she was invisible, the stream of faint black mist explored the two leg town curiously, taking in everything so that she'd be able to find her prey so much easier. Mismatched grey and green eyes had a distant look in them as she travelled with her twin, following the scent of the greyhound. Her last prey had been garbling on about a fawn coloured female, and while the heavyset male hadn't been much of a challenge in the snowy mountains that her and her twin had found him in, a fast runner might present more of one. Slipping through the cracks in the two leg house, she came across the greyhound and circled her, taking in all the information she could. Settling down in the shadows of the house, the dark mist waited patiently, curled with the liquidy shadow that was her twin.
Back to top Go down
Dark Forest Thief
Dark Forest Thief
Dark Forest Thief

Uptown Suburbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uptown Suburbs   Uptown Suburbs I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 10:42 am

Following along with her sister, this shadow was far more liquid in appearance, sliding along the ground where the mist faded in and out of view. Still, they kept close together, rarely separated as they explored the town. There were many life forces here that the thief could steal, and the heavyset male that her twin had killed only recently had reawakened her drive to thieve and plunder lives. Intent upon the fawn greyhound that they'd gleaned information on, it wasn't long before the pair were at the house, and slipping easily inside. The liquid shadow flowed along the ground, coiling in a dark corner while her sister gathered information. Similar, but different, mismatched green and grey eyes kept a close eye on the dog, watching and waiting, seeing if there was any weakness that the pair could exploit in order to do what they did best.
Back to top Go down
Delilah
Deceased
Delilah

Location : Running as fast as i can, after the gingerbread man

RP Stats
HP:

Uptown Suburbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uptown Suburbs   Uptown Suburbs I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 9:43 pm

the golden dog wandered outside to flop down in the shade of a bush, she'd been with the two legs a few months now and had long given up on the idea of seeing Heavypaw again. She was safe and loved here so here she'd stay, completely unaware that she was being watched, the pretty greyhound lay her head down between her paws and closed her eyes with a sigh. She started to fall into a doze, her body relaxing and twitching as she dreamt, her dream was of her close friend, the heavy set brown male wolf who'd become her best friend. Completely vulnerable and unaware of the fact that she was, the gold female stretched out onto her side paws twitching and soft wuffs leaving her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Dark Forest Assassin
Dark Forest Assassin
Dark Forest Assassin

Uptown Suburbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uptown Suburbs   Uptown Suburbs I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 11:23 am

Watching the dog closely, the wispy shadow sailed after the golden dog, essentially invisible. Darting through the bright midday sun, her form was briefly shown as a misty wolf-like shape before she came out of the sun and turned invisible again. Coiling around the dog, it took but a moment to invade her dreams, watching as the heavy set brown wolf that they’d killed only a few days before was the star in the female’s dreams. Highly amused at the irony, the shadow wove her way through the dog’s vital organs, taking pity on the young thing. Unlike the killing of Nightstar, and the slow drowning of Heavypaw, the greyhound’s death was quiet and painless, her heart simply stopping without any trace of how or why. Pleased with the killing, the mist-like shadow waited for her twin to steal the lifeforce of the dog before wafting away, wondering where else they could go next. Deciding to check up on their favourite shadow, both whisked away without a trace, leaving the corpse of the gentle greyhound behind them.

Gray’s Beach
Back to top Go down
Dark Forest Thief
Dark Forest Thief
Dark Forest Thief

Uptown Suburbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uptown Suburbs   Uptown Suburbs I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 11:24 am

Coiling her liquid shadowy self up more, quiet mismatched eyes watched her twin go after the dog. Apparently this was their next hunt, so she followed, keeping more to the shadows as she slid over the ground. Arriving in time to steal the lifeforce, she lingered around the corpse for a few seconds, curious to why a housepet would have known the wild wolf of the mountain pack. Disregarding it, she instead agreed with her twin to check on their shadow and darted after her, a soft cackle lingering behind them as they darted away and out of the two leg town, headed for the black male.

Gray’s Beach
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uptown Suburbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uptown Suburbs   Uptown Suburbs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uptown Suburbs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Clans RPG :: The Clans & RP :: Shadesbury-
Jump to: