The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RiverClan Camp

Go down 
+22
Follyfoot
Hollowpaw
Grayscale
Glacierpath
Bubblepaw
Violetpup
Glitterpaw
Ripplesplash
Curlypaw
Flamebreeze
Stormblade
Iceflood
Lunapaw
Twistedfoot
Graystar
Silentpaw
Oceanpaw
Forsakensoul
Pantherpup
Eaglepaw
Moonbreeze
StarClan
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

RiverClan Camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 1:14 am

First topic message reminder :

The furthermost camp away from the gathering place, the RiverClan camp is on an island in the middle of a small shallow lake. Littered with rocks, most of the dens have been dug out of the earth and are situated beneath trees as the roots keep the dens together better. The leader's den is situated in an old hollow tree; when speaking to the Clan, the leader stands on an old round rock. During new-leaf the island is prone to flooding; when this happens the rocks littered around become safe zones for those who cannot yet swim.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35RiverClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 3:54 am

Graystar glanced up as Stormblade entered the camp, noticing him carrying in a lot of fish. There should be enough prey in the fresh-kill pile now, she thought. When Stormblade set one of the fish in front of her, she smiled. "Is this for me? Thank you," she told him, her voice warm. "Thank you for fishing, as well. I was worried that we'd run low on prey." Deciding that there would be enough prey for the entire Clan, she figured that it would be fine if she ate now. She bent down to take a bite of the fish before turning back to Stormblade. "If you're not too exhausted, would you mind taking out a border patrol? Just a quick trip around the borders will suffice. I doubt the other Clans have intruded, but it's always best to make sure." She paused for a moment. "I can come, too, if you can't find enough available warriors," she added.
Back to top Go down
Eaglepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Eaglepaw

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20RiverClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 8:13 am

Twistedfoots herby smell stirred him, opening up his eyes he stared up at her confusedly, his rattly chesty breathing not out of ordinary for the sickly thing. Investigating the medicine on the beech leaf he gave her a wary look, he'd had too much to do with medicines and was very unbelieving when she said it shouldn't taste too bad. But he also knew from experience that Twistedfoots poultices worked for a while, the asthmatic puppy lapped up the mixture and pulled a face of disgust. "Yuuuck" her mixtures would often linger on his tongue taste wise as well, but he knew better than to spit it back up so instead he rubbed his muzzle on his leg then back up at the medicine wolf "Thank you Twistedfoot" he murmured feeling the tightness in his chest start the slow process of loosening so he could breathe without rasping again. Sitting up he could guess that he'd be stuck in the nursery for the rest of the day, so he opted for the idea of grooming himself to get the rest of the water out of his fur and the water would hopefully wash out the yucky taste of Twistedfoot's medicine concoction. He didn't want to talk to anyone about his fear that he'd never become a warrior, he ran out of breath so easily and was subject to coughing fits, sighing he continued to groom himself before he remembered his eye sight and looked up at twistedfoot "How does everyone not trip over everything like i do?" She was the medicine wolf and knew pretty much everything so she'd be sure to know why right? Staring up at her, he had to squint to see her in the blue darkness of the den "I'll trip over something but everyone else acts like they can see it but I dont get how because i dont see it" he tried to explain what was going on to the best of his ability, was there something else wrong with him? He really hoped not, it was hard enough as it was, half groomed he expectantly waited for the medicine wolf to explain all.
Back to top Go down
Stormblade
Deceased
Stormblade

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40RiverClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 9:31 am

Pleased that she accepted the fish the male listened to her speak carefully, he agreed with the idea of a patrol "yes a patrol sounds good, we don't border with shadowclan but it never hurts to be vigilant, I'd be honoured if you came with me Graystar, it'll be good for you to get away from the worries of camp for a little bit" the irish wolfhound replied with the same warmth in his voice that the dove grey leader had had in hers. Hoping she'd agree to come with him, the dog would privately prefer it if it was just them, as usual however he'd not figured out how to say what he wanted to. After all Graystar was a leader, what would the other clans say and think if a dog was her, no best not to even go there she wouldn't. His warm brown eyes lingered on her for a moment longer than was polite which caused him to hastily flick them away and to watch the pups scampering about, chuckling a little at Silentpups antics he murmured absently "Cute little things" pups were awfully cute but he wasn't sure he could watch them grow up to become warriors and potentially get hurt preforming a warriors duty.
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35RiverClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 10:54 pm

Twistedfoot gave a slight nod at Frozenpup's thanks. She was rather worried about the pup; first there was the issue with his breathing. Twistedfoot hadn't come across a persistent issue such as this before. Perhaps one of the other medicine wolves had? Maybe she'd bring it up the next time she met with them all. There was also the problem with his vision, which was a rather curious issue. Frozenpup could at least see some things, but he still managed to trip all of the time. As if reading her thoughts, Frozenpup brought up the issue himself. "Hmm..." she murmured. "The things that you can see—are they well-defined? As in, the colors don't seem to blur together? Can you easily tell the edges of an object apart from its surroundings?" she asked. Perhaps the pup's vision was like Flamepaw's, but Flamepaw had injured his eyes as a pup. Could an injury cause the same issues a wolf could be born with? Or perhaps Frozenpup had something else wrong with his vision. Twistedfoot wasn't fully certain, and instead waited for the pup to answer her questions.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 11:14 pm

At Stormblade's words, Graystar nodded. "Sure, I'll come." She took another bite of the fish before looking back to Stormblade. He'd looked away soon afterwards; at his next words, the leader followed his gaze to see that he was looking at the pups. "They certainly are," she replied. Of course, she had none of her own. She wondered what it was like to be a mother, to have such helpless little things entirely dependent on you. She wasn't certain that she'd ever know exactly how that felt considering she was Clan leader. Could a wolf both care for pups and lead a Clan at the same time? Leaving her thoughts behind, Graystar quickly finished up the fish and sat back up. "I'm ready to leave whenever you are."
Back to top Go down
Eaglepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Eaglepaw

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20RiverClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 4:34 am

Listening carefully he tilted his head to the side and stared up at her observantly "No its all clear but the colours are all so similar, how do you all see like this without running into things? In here the dark shades are all so similar, I can barely see you" rubbing his muzzle against a paw he sighed "Why does everyone have different names for different shades of the same colour, its all one colour I don't understand" it was all blue, yet they called some shades of it orange, or brown or red and the silver and blue pup just didn't get why. His puppy blue eyes spoke of the complicated feelings throbbing through the young wolf who had struggled ever since he'd entered the world. He could hear the sounds of camp going on while he was still in the nursery an dimly registered silentpup coming back into the den with feathers. Would he ever be able to be a warrior with eye sight like this? He didn't want to be a medicine wolf, he wanted to be a warrior to roam and do more than just play with dusty old herbs.
Back to top Go down
Stormblade
Deceased
Stormblade

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40RiverClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 7:33 am

Brightening up when Graystar said that she'd come with him, the shaggy dog was quite pleased at the idea of being able to spend some time with her without anyone else around. Perhaps it'd give him some confidence, to admit finally what he felt, but he doubted it when it came to that kind of thing he was far too scared to speak up. The idea of rejection ruining the friendship that they had, making it awkward was too big of a risk if he spoke up, that and of course what would the other leaders say. Would they consider Riverclan weak because of who Graystar had taken as a partner? They seemed that way, so he decided against letting her know the truth. Unbeknownst to the dog some of his emotions were often shown through his features, "Nows good then Graystar, shall we start with the windclan border?" He was admittedly pleased that Riverclan didn't share a border with Shadowclan the two clans knew far too much about each other making sharing a border far more risky in his personal opinion. Watching as she stood, the male hesitated before turning and heading out without saying anything else cursing himself again for being such a coward. Why couldn't he just throw caution to the wind? Ugh
~Riverclan and Windclan Border~
Back to top Go down
Moonbreeze
Young Warrior
Moonbreeze

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30RiverClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 9:55 am

Moonbreeze watched the pups as she ate her meal slowly and she held herself back from checking on her rebellious pup. Once the white queen had finished her meal she turned her head and gently licked Forsakens cheek before standing.
Moving around the camp she picked up the bones left over from all the pups and stacked them in a pile with hers. In doing so she missed her little blue furballs reenterance to the nursery with his damp pelt and weezing breaths. It wasnt until after she had burried the prey bones and looked around for Twistedfoot that she knew he was in there. The worried mother bounded over and stood by the entrance listening in on the conversation. Her shoulders dropped as she heard her third born speak about his eye sight and she hated how hopeless she felt to help him. The female held her tongue as she moved away to await the medicine wolfs exit by her mates side carefully grooming his pelt.
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 4:21 am

Twistedfoot listened silently as Frozenpup explained his vision in further detail. This time, she had a better idea of Frozenpup's issue. It was quite peculiar, however; she had never heard of another wolf having the same problem that he had. "I see," she began. She went quiet for a moment as she thought about how she could describe what colors were like normally. "To me, and most others, colors are very different from each other. They're not just shades of the same color, but are vividly different," she said. "For me, it's easy to tell apart objects that are different colors because of that." The medicine wolf paused. "I think that your vision is different in that you can only see one color, whereas most others see many." Twistedfoot hoped that the pup wouldn't take the information too badly. In truth, Twistedfoot thought that with a lot of practice, Frozenpup could be able to better differentiate objects based off of their shades.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 4:31 am

Although Stormblade's expression had initially brightened, Graystar thought that she caught a flash of worry on his features. "The WindClan border is fine with me," she told him. She got up to her paws and headed out after Stormblade when the warrior exited the camp. She found it curious that he hadn't asked any other warriors to join them on the patrol, but decided not to think too much about it. Truthfully, with the Clans being in peace, there wasn't much to worry about and two warriors would suffice. Besides, she didn't mind spending time just with him. Stormblade was probably her closest friend in the Clan, and with his kind and caring personality, he was always a pleasure to be around.

~RiverClan and WindClan border~
Back to top Go down
Eaglepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Eaglepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 9:58 am

The third oldest of the litter of pups Moonbreeze had had listened quietly but intently focusing his puppy blue gaze on Twistedfoot. His ears flicked back in dismay when the grey female slowly explained what the world looked like to everyone else. Staring at her without realizing it he felt a wave of dread wash over him "So... I can't be a warrior then? Will I have to go into the Elders den like my father?" he asked numbly not wanting to be useless like his father, he wanted to be a warrior to earn his keep and not be the source of sympathetic looks and whispers. He gritted his teeth determinedly, no he'd be a warrior, the best warrior his chaotic good self could be, whoever mentored him would likely have troubles as he questioned everything especially when it came to the warrior code and starclan something he didn't believe in. He always had a different way of looking things and the idea that he was missing out on the vibrant ways of the world was difficult to comprehend "Is there any way we can try and fix it? I want to see what vibrant means" he could guess that it was probably hopeless but never the less he wanted so desperately to try anyway. His blue and silver fluffy fur was fluffed out against the slight cold of the den, the sickly pup sensitive to the cold, yet he remained focused on the medicine wolf hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Pantherpup
Deceased
Pantherpup

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10RiverClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 10:35 am

He was laying on his side when Moonbreeze came over and collected his bones from the fish he had eaten. "Thanks mama." he said before letting out a burp as the white warrior walked away. It set the large pup off into cackles briefly before he bounded over to Lunapup. "Come on Luna lets get Ocean and Frozen and go play." he said nudging at her as she finished her meal. His tail wagged rapidly into a blur as he waited impatiently for his sister to hurry up so they could play in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 8:56 pm

Twistedfoot shook her head at Frozenpup's question. "You can still become a warrior. However, you will likely have to practice more so that you can adapt to your different vision. By this, I mean working on better telling the different shades apart. Once you notice the little differences, it should be easier to tell where you're going and what you're looking at," she said. "I've met a few other warriors who had poor eyesight in my time as a medicine wolf, and Flamepaw is training to be a warrior despite his vision," she added. At Frozenpup's next question, however, she hesitated. The pup looked so hopeful and she didn't want to let him down. "There is an herb for damaged eyes, but it generally only works with scratches. Would you still like to try it? I must warn you, however. I've used celandine for wolves with other vision problems besides scratches and it didn't help them." She awaited Frozenpup's response before she went to get the herb. She'd used celandine before to try and mend Swiftpaw's and Silentwhisper's vision issues, but it hadn't helped. She'd also used it on Minkfur when she was an apprentice and her vision did later get better, but Minkfur's vision problems had been different from Frozenpup's.
Back to top Go down
Lunapaw
Warrior Apprentice
Lunapaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 9:15 pm

Lunapup had eaten about half of her fish when she spotted Pantherpup approaching her. "Sure, let's go!" she said, leaving her fish behind as she scanned the camp for their other two siblings. She spotted Oceanpup with a duck and hurried over to where her sister was. "Are you finished yet? Pantherpup wants to play a game," she said. She quickly headed towards the nursery afterwards, slowing to a stop inside. She gave a curious glance towards the medicine wolf, but Twistedfoot often visited on Frozenpup due to his sicknesses so she paid her no more attention. "Come on, Frozenpup! Let's go play something," she told her brother.
Back to top Go down
Forsakensoul
Deceased
Forsakensoul

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30RiverClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 7:21 am

He appeared unwell, skinny and with unkempt thin fur the male hadn't been looking good for quite some time. His nose was constantly taking in deep breaths to figure out where everyone was, relaxing a little when Moonbreeze returned to him he ran his tongue over her ear affectionately before he spoke "I'm going to have a lie down Moonbreeze" he spoke a bit loudly and off kilter but it was better than nothing besides for all he knew he was speaking perfectly. Pointing his face in the direction her scent was thickest he gave her a warm affectionate smile before adding in what he assumed was a whisper "I love you" bumping his nose against hers clumsily he got up onto his paws and padded into the elders den he knew his way around the camp well now and soon had settled himself into his nest.

Soon fast asleep, his body worn out and tired suffered a heart attack, never knowing what had happened to him he died peacefully and quietly something he no doubt deserved after the difficult life he'd lead. He'd been born Forsaken but died loved, despite being without his sight and hearing he'd found love and had pups, leaving his body behind in the nest his spirit opened its eyes and stood staring around seeing and hearing everything for the first time in moons. He bounded over to Moonbreeze not yet realizing what had happened, trying to talk to her his paws passed right through her white furred body, she couldn't hear or feel him. This realisation of what must have happened to him made the male turn and stare at his body a look of horror on his features as he realized how horrible his fur and body looked despite being very peaceful. "I'll watch over you Moonbreeze, and our pups" he promised his mate and love before he started his ascent into the heavens of starclan.
Back to top Go down
http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/
Silentpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Silentpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 11:02 am

After weaving the feathers through his nest the pup had sat and listened intently to Twistedfoot and Frozenpups conversation quite interested in it however he kept that to himself the male instead contented himself to remain in the shadows huddling back into them as Lunapup showed up and demanded Frozenpup play with her and their siblings. Quite pleased not to be part of a family as he would have detested having to play with siblings, he wondered what Frozenpup would do as it seemed Twistedfoot had offered other situations of warriors with injured eyes although it seemed a largely unsuccessful endeavor. Moving his slip of a tail so it lay beside him he half wondered what was going outside of the den, he was interested in collecting as much knowledge as he could without having to say much so the only way to do that was to be the fly on the wall unnoticed but seeing and noticing everything. His puppy blue eyes stared through the darkness studying Twistedfoot he was half considering becoming a medicine wolf but unfortunately that'd require him to speak more and so he was reluctant to do that. He liked being quiet and unnoticed, it meant many talked without noticing he was even there, which to him was fun.
Back to top Go down
Eaglepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Eaglepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 11:10 am

He kept his gaze focused on her amber ones while she spoke to him, hope flared in his heart as she mentioned he could still become a warrior, he wasn't afraid of hard work and would be happy to practice more than others to perfect using his vision as best as he could. Tilting his head to the left when she mentioned she'd seen a few wolves with vision issues as a medicine wolf, surprise flicked onto his pup features. He'd had no idea that Flamepaw had issues with his vision he seemed to get about camp so easily, the blue and silver pups ears lowered quite visibly when Twistedfoot mentioned that there was a herb for damaged eyes but it hadn't helped wolves whos eyes hadn't been scratched. Shaking his head he managed a smile “no I wont waste your herbs Twistedfoot, thank you for answering my questions” when Lunapup showed up asking him to play with their siblings he nodded “Okay Lunapup” she was family after all and he was fond of his family. Getting up to his paws and completely unaware that Silentpup had heard everything he turned to his sister and grinned “Last one out of the den smells like crowfood!” with that he zoomed out of the den bumping into Oceanpup by complete mistake. Over their disagreement before he just wagged his tail “Lunapup said we were gonna play a game, what one? Mossball?” he liked games that were a challenge and because of his sight most games were a challenge for him. Frozenpup didn't mind however the challenges were what made his life as a pup all the more interesting, unaware of what had happened to his father he waited for his familys responses eagerly
Back to top Go down
Pantherpup
Deceased
Pantherpup

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10RiverClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 11:07 am

Patherpups tail wagged as he bounded after Lunapup and went hunting for a mossball for them to play with. He tossed it towards his brother when he asked what they were playing. "We sure are playing mossball." he crowed jumping around. "HURRY UP GIRLS!" The black and white pup raced around his sisters nudging them towards the mossball so they could all play. His paws thudded against the ground as he bounced from side to side waiting to start the game.
Back to top Go down
Oceanpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Oceanpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 11:11 am

Oceanpup looked up at the sound of padding paws coming towards her and she smiled at her smaller sister. "Im coming Lunapup. I just have to give this to Mama." She told her nodding. Standing the pup dragged what was left of her meal to the pile of bones beside Moonbreeze and pressed her head to her side before bounding around her father as he stood to go lay down. "IM COMING!" she shouted in response to Patherpups call and soon she barrelled into his side with a squeak. "Sorry Patherpup." she said climbing off him.
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:07 am

Twistedfoot nodded as Frozenpup told her that he'd forgo the herb. "Alright," she said. He'd looked a bit disappointed that the herb hadn't helped in certain cases, but had managed to give a smile. Twistedfoot felt sorry that she couldn't help him. The cases in which she could do nothing were the worst. "Please see me if your breathing worsens again," she said as Frozenpup bounded off after his siblings. She was about to exit the nursery when a flash of blue caught her attention and she realized that Silentpup had been watching. Had he been there the entire time? She was rather impressed that the pup had managed to stay hidden for so long. It certainly wasn't a skill that many wolves, especially pups, had.

Turning back towards the nursery entrance, the medicine wolf stepped outside it. She wondered what she should do next before glancing over at the elders' den. Since she was checking up on wolves, she'd better look over Forsakensoul as well. She'd noticed his fur becoming unkempt in the time since he went both blind and deaf and was worried that he might not be getting enough to eat. Twistedfoot made her way over to the den, poking her head inside to see if Forsakensoul was there. She quickly spotted him in his nest. His fur was a mess, but that wasn't what alarmed Twistedfoot in particular. Forsakensoul was eerily still. Twistedfoot frowned as she entered the den, resting a paw on his chest to feel for his heartbeat. She couldn't find one. Oh no, she thought as the realization hit her. Forsakensoul was dead.

Was this her fault, or had there simply been nothing that she could do? Twistedfoot always considered this whenever anyone in the Clan died. She was responsible for everyone in the Clan and took her responsibility very seriously. It was always tough when she found out that someone had passed away, but she knew that she couldn't save everyone. Twistedfoot sighed sadly before exiting the elders' den, her amber gaze coming to a stop on Moonbreeze. She needed to tell the queen what had happened to her mate. She made her was across the clearing, uncertain if Moonbreeze would be able to tell that something was wrong based off of Twistedfoot's expression. "Moonbreeze," she said, hesitating. "I have to speak to you about Forsakensoul." She glanced at the pair's pups, who were busy playing a game. They were blissfully unaware of what had happened. Twistedfoot frowned, knowing that the pups would also learn of the news eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Camp
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next