The Five Clans RPG
Welcome to the Five Clans! Click below to Log In or Register.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Click on Announcements for more information
The Dark Forest Rises! Check the thread for all the details
DF Discussion thread! Come share your theories!

Share | 

RiverClan Camp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

PostSubject: RiverClan Camp   Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:14 am

First topic message reminder :

The furthermost camp away from the gathering place, the RiverClan camp is on an island in the middle of a small shallow lake. Littered with rocks, most of the dens have been dug out of the earth and are situated beneath trees as the roots keep the dens together better. The leader's den is situated in an old hollow tree; when speaking to the Clan, the leader stands on an old round rock. During new-leaf the island is prone to flooding; when this happens the rocks littered around become safe zones for those who cannot yet swim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefiveclansrpg.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Grizzly
House-Dog

RP Stats
HP:
40/40  (40/40)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:09 am

Grizzly blinked and sighed deeply, flicking his ears back as he heard pups close by speaking and to that he smiled because it reminded him of his youth. He would spend days chasing the sheep all around the fields until his owner would call him and he'd share a snack with them by the fireplace. He licked his muzzle a bit. "Ummmm, yes, I would like to join, Graystar. Sorry my joints are aching today and they keep locking up. But I'm not sure I'd be much use to your Clan being blind like this." he barked softly and wagged his tail once, telling the gray she-wolf that he was in fact blind and it answered her question about the eyes. He smelled Bubblepup right away and that made him nervous. Being blind wasn't exactly the best thing in the world, being blind and in the middle of a wolf Clan's camp sounds totally suicidal. He gulped and sat down once again and panted and then heard Bubblepup approaching him. "Ello young'un." he greeted the tiny fae.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonbreeze
Deputy

RP Stats
HP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:55 am

Her keen ears picked up on the dogs voice as he spoke to Bubblepup making her gaze snap over to the pair and her white ears tilted back slightly uncomfortable with how close the pup had gotten to the dog. "Pups leave the elder dog alone and go play on the other side of camp where you won't be underpaw." she called out letting her gentle motherly tone wash over them all. It also had a firmness to it that indicated to all the pups that she expected them to do as she had asked them however as she looked at them all although she did not expect Silentpup to play as he preferred to watch. "Or rest if that is what you would prefer." Moon added looking more at the young male with those words.

Pup

RP Stats
HP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:09 am

Upon hearing a new voice, the gray she-pup with the white paws and tail-tip turned her head towards its source to see Moonbreeze telling her to step away from the old dog named Grizzly. She whimpered a bit in annoyance and gave her the classic puppy-eyes, telling her she didn't want to leave the dog's side because as of now the dog seemed pretty nice and even greeted her friendly-like. But alas, she obeyed the white she-wolf and padded slowly over to her. "W-why are you making me leave him alone? I know he's old but he seems friendly. He's not going to hurt anyone." Bubblepup asked Moonbreeze confusedly. The gray and white she-pup glanced back towards the old leonburger dog who Graystar was speaking to and then her gaze fell back upon Moonbreeze. "Do you think he'll join RiverClan? If so, what do you think his name'll be, huh?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glitterpup
Pup

RP Stats
HP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:17 am

She'd been quite satisfied with Greystars response, certain now that Greyscale would be punished she only just noticed the dog and disgust entered her eyes as she saw the big, drooling, lumbering blind mutt that had stumbled into their camp and hunkered down like he was a submissive pup. Instantly she decided that she didn't want such an ugly creature in Riverclan, which was home to the sleek, elegant beautiful wolves who could swim and fish not well that. Jerking as he lunged towards Bubblepup she nearly called out for the other pup to get out of the way but mother moonbreeze beat her too it, throwing the dog one more disgusted look she decided very adamantly that she needed to do something to stop the drooling mutt enter her clan full of beautiful wolves. Getting up and sniffing the dog she jumped back as it moved and cried out, abruptly turning on her paws and pelting past Bubblepup to snuggle into Moonbreeze's soft white fur "Mama Moonbreeze! Don't let that dog enter the clan, he's gross and scary! He looks like he'll eat me" sniffling and cuddling close she flashed a look at Bubblepup. She's so stupid, dosen't she understand that he'll do nothing but ruin the clan? ha she's probably trying to get him to replace hollowpup in her life since she messed up with him he'd be utterly useless, and useless and ugly were two things that were not allowed in riverclan that was for certain.

"Thats what makes me so nice"
"What I have got is too hot to hide."
“It's just life, so keep dancing through.”
"Look at my style, could it be more glam?"
"Oh, look at me can't you see? I'm fabulous baby!"
"Hell, you can tell even if you're blind. See, I'm fabulous baby!"
"I'm meant to be where the spotlight shines, Born to be on display."
"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to respond! That was rhetorical."
"You just take that one road the whole time...I hope they don’t get lost. I’m so bad at giving directions."

Popular - Glitters theme song
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonbreeze
Deputy

RP Stats
HP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:08 am

Moonbreeze narrowed her green eyes slightly with disappoinment when Bubblepup not on questioned her but also entered Graystars den without permission. "I am so very disappointed in you Bubblepup. The very first thing I taught you all when you were first able to leave the nursery was to never enter a den that you didn't live in without permission. Not only that you are questioning my authority and knowledge with your questions." she said looking down at the grey and white pup, "I am telling you to stay away from him as he is not a clan member and we know nothing but his name. As for your other questions you would do well to forget them until such time as an announcement is made on where or not he is stay. Now go." With her paw gently pushing the pup around and out of the den she was caught slightly off guard when Glitterpup came bolting into the den and snuggled into her fur. She dipped her muzzle to nuzzle the scared pup before lifting her head to gaze pointedly at their leader as her foster daughter had just proven her point on why the dog shouldn't stay. "Glitterpup you know you are not meant to come into a den like this." she scolded gently, "But I won't let him hurt you. Please excuse me Graystar and Stormblade I need to calm Glitterpup. You know my stance." Dipping her head to the older wolves she guided both pups out of the den and over towards the nursery. "Bubblepup inside for your time out. Come here little one." she told the two pups laying down out the front of the nursery in the shade.

Clan Leader

RP Stats
HP:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:04 am

Graystar returned her attention to Grizzly when he started to speak again. She gave a small nod at his words. So she had been correct when she noticed something was off about his eyes. Before she could respond, however, she spotted Moonbreeze approaching. She hadn't failed to notice the queen's pointed look, certainly about Grizzly, but Graystar still felt sympathy for the dog. She didn't know how long he'd been living on his own; if he had only recently been separated from his Twolegs, how long would he last when leafbare came around?

Stormblade approached shortly after, and Graystar nodded in response to his question. "Sure, we can discuss this in my den." She gave a quick glance at new dog. "Please excuse me for just a moment, Grizzly," she said, before following Stormblade and Moonbreeze back to her den. She sat down and looked back at her Clanmates to hear their opinions on the matter. She did have to admit that they'd brought up good points. It was true that with so few warriors in the Clan, it would be hard to keep everyone well-fed throughout leafbare. It was also true that they didn't know so much about Grizzly yet, but wasn't that the case with most others who'd been let into the Clan? "I understand the points you both have made," Graystar began, though she stopped short when Bubblepup and Glitterpup both entered the den. Again she caught Moonbreeze's pointed look. The queen dismissed herself soon afterwards, so Graystar turned toward Stormblade.

"I really do understand what you're saying," she began, "but I'm worried that Grizzly might not last long if we don't allow him to stay. He doesn't seem very strong, and I don't know if he's used to living with Twolegs or not—if he's been a house-pet most his life, I fear that he may not know how to hunt properly. His blindness can only complicate the matter." The leader paused for a moment, her golden gaze focused on Stormblade's own brown one. "I... I just feel like I'd be rather heartless to send him away. If I were to find out that he didn't make it through leafbare, knowing that I could have helped him...." Her voice trailed off and she sighed. She respected her Clanmates' opinions—especially Stormblade's—but she felt uncertain on which choice she should make. Should she go against Stormblade and Moonbreeze, or potentially risk the dog's life if she sent him away? Graystar's expression betrayed the doubt that she felt, and she looked back at Stormblade to hear what his response would be.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf

RP Stats
HP:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:21 am

"If you don't have access to goldenrod, comfrey root or marigold would be good choices to use in its place," Twistedfoot said in response to Oceanpup's question. "Now, let's go find your mother." The dark gray wolf glanced about the camp, quickly finding Moonbreeze lying just outside of the nursery. She nodded for Oceanpup to follow her and headed over to the queen. "Hello, Moonbreeze," Twistedfoot started. "How are you feeling? If you would like, I could give you some medicine to help with any shock that you might be feeling." She flicked an ear at Oceanpup, who was carrying the thyme, before returning her focus back to Moonbreeze. At the moment the queen didn't seem too outwardly distraught to Twistedfoot, but the medicine wolf knew that looks could be deceiving, and inside Moonbreeze could really be hurting.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Forest Wiseass
Dark Forest Wiseass

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:07 am

Finding the camp of the water dwelling camp had taken some time, thankfully however he could float above the lake's surface to the island where they made their home. Stepping onto the stony shore line the cloaked creature made his way further onto the island, smug once he found the correct exact spot where the camp of Riverclan was, mismatched eyes picked out the medicine wolf with ease. He was practiced at figuring out what wolves where the ones that dedicated their lives to their clan and medicine with no thanks or reward, it truly was selfless. Stepping properly into the camp he remained hidden, a barely noticeable smudge of black shadow moving around the outskirts of the camp until it was close to the blue-grey wolf who's paw was cruelly twisted. He could guess her name was twistedfoot from that, clan wolves could be so cruel with their names, drawing his memories from watching medicine wolf after medicine wolf he was able to remember who had been Twistedfoots mentor.
"Twistedfoot"
He wheezed in the fierce tone of the previous medicine wolf who'd trained the quiet female
"Twistedfoot... Dark forest wolves are about to attack the medicine wolves of the clans, There are three things you must do to save yourself. Pick an apprentice, Alter the medicine wolf code to allow mates of the same gender and beware the shadows, the forest is rising and will wipe out Riverclan if it is not strong and prepared before leaf-bare"
Thankful that all of his years in the forest practicing voices had allowed him to completely mimic the dead wolfs voice, he stepped back masking himself completely in the shadows and watching for his words to take effect. He spared the pup who was carrying Thyme a glance and moved to whisper into her ear as well
"Oceanpup, it is your destiny to take up the mantle of medicine wolf. It is the will of Starclan that the medicine wolf code is altered to allow mates of the same gender. Help your mentor to-be make this change, and you'll grow to be a medicine wolf that saves countless lives thought lost"
now satisfied with his mischief making he stepped back and settled down waiting for the wolves to react to his words with vibrant enthusiasm. If a wolf could see him, he would have appeared very jovial and eager, thankfully none could and so he was alone in his eagerness.

sometimes swift while in other places slow
to get to know
the wolves of the darkest forest
one must figure out where their time flows"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oceanpup
Pup

RP Stats
HP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:23 am

Oceanpup bounded after Twistedfoot having stored the herbs she had mentioned away. She would have to ask the medicine wolf what they looked like after they had given Moonbreeze the thyme. The pup stood at the grey females side just behind her forelegs and when it was said that Twistedfoot had some medicine for her mother, should she need it, her head poked around with a smile. Carrying it forward she placed it on one of her mother's paws and retreated back sitting down with a wagging tail. Suddenly one of her ears began to flicker madly as a voice spoke in her ear making her frown briefly before looking up at the other fae curiously with the intention of asking her questions.

Warrior

RP Stats
HP:
40/40  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:29 am

His determined features softened as he spotted and understood the uncertainty on her face, he moved to stand next to her and leaned into her somewhat aiming to give her some comfort. Listening as she explained that she felt rather responsible for the dog and would feel awful if he died, the shaggy wolf hound considered his next words carefully "In my opinion Greystar, this dog isn't your problem, you are kind and have a gentle heart, but you must put your clan first. An apprentice is still a pup and we have a great many we must train and protect. This dog would be a burden, I know you want to help him sweetheart. I remember my way around the two leg city, I can guide him back there, his looks and obvious blindness will get Two legs feeding him without any worries" He genuinely believed that the older blind dog would be a serious danger to the clan when it came to hunting, the prey was already starting to vanish for Leaf-bear. Wanting to keep her happy he mulled over his options before speaking again "PErhaps if he survives Leaf-bare he could join the clan during new leaf once the prey has started running again?" That way it'd soothe her conscience hopefully, the clan was lucky to have such a gentle leader he could only imagine how things could have been worse if Nightstar had taken over Riverclan. Shivering slightly at the thought the normally jovial good natured dog watched Greystar quietly, worry for the clan evident in his brown eyes, it was quite clear that his priority was Riverclan and her best interest above anyone elses and if that meant turning away the brown dog that looked like it'd eat more than its weight in food then so be it.

Stormblade's theme
His other theme
Other Characters: Ashdust, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshire , Claire, Curlyriver, Dappledforest, Dragonstar, Eaglevision, Embershard, Glittershine, Honeybadger, Jesterfang, Lana, Melissa, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Ravensky, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Silentstorm, Silverfern, Stormblade, Stormlight, Sunheart, Timescatter/Spacedust, Tremblecloud, White Demon, Willowmist, Windfleck

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grizzly
House-Dog

RP Stats
HP:
40/40  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:23 am

Grizzly laid down in the middle of camp, his fluffy tail curling around his rump to the right direction as he breathed in and breathed out softly. He didn't feel like he was welcomed here, but it was just a hunch he had, but a very good one. He hoped they'd let him join, he didn't want to be lonely especially when the snow starts falling all around him. His thick fur may protect him from the cold but with his blindness, finding suitable food or prey would be rather hard. His nose wasn't so good at smelling things in winter and that was his only sense he used to find his way around. If they make him leave he should surely start up a ruckus or something because he didn't want to leave, and his aching joints were agreeing with him, for they were aching badly right now, so back he whimpered. In his mind he flashbacked to the time when he was first losing his sight and his owner had taken him to the vet.

"Doctor, please, you must give him the surgery, it would be best for him. I don't want him to lose his sight this soon." he heard his owner say as he laid onto the stone-cold metal table that they always made him lay on. He wagged his tail slightly at his owner's voice but thanks to his nearly-gone eyesight he couldn't see him. He heard the doctor sigh and place a hand near his eyes. "Mr. Smith, this dog is too old for surgery, I think we should put him down." the doctor said. "Put him down?! But he is family!" his owner shouted and Grizzly whimpered. He knew what that meant. It was a peaceful way to die but his owner did not want that. "He's not giving up on me yet." he heard himself say. "Mr. Smith, please calm down. The cataracts is so bad that he'll be completely blind in 3 days, he can't see very well right now. If he cannot see he may be a danger to your kids for he'll see it as a potential; threat and he might bite them because of it." the doctor tried to reason with him.

Grizzly whimpered sadly as the flashback ended. Blind......that was the only thing he knew that made him what he was - an old dog. He wished that his owner would've kept him then and he wished he could turn back time to when he was younger and still have sight. He placed his paws over his eyes and cried silently. His shoulders rising and falling with each sob that raked his pelt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bubblepup
Pup

RP Stats
HP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:40 pm

Bubblepup's ears lowered at Moonbreeze's scolding that was given and she shrunk more and more the more the she-wolf spoke to her. She whimpered and tucked her tail between her legs and then looked around for her brother Hollowpup, hoping he could help her with reasoning with Moonbreeze but she couldn't spot him. She whimpered. "B-b-but......he's blind, he can't harm anyone if it's blind, Moonbreeze." she dared speak against the fae. Her ears lowered even more as it seemed she was to be combined to the nursery for a "time out". This isn't right, what am I being punished for? For speaking to a stranger?! Plus the leader's den is in camp and I should be rewarded for my efforts of exploration, not put on time out! she thought to herself before she defiantly sat down where she was. "No, I will not go back into the nursery." she told Moonbreeze, glaring at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violetpup
Pup

RP Stats
HP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:41 am

The young pup lazed about in the edge of the camp, her purple eyes closed and her tail flicking across the ground. Things had been weird, lately, but at least the sun was back. She couldn't give a hoot about things, otherwise. As long as there were pups to play with, adults to pester, and food to eat, that's all that mattered, right? After a bit more of her calm resting, she suddenly shot to her paws, fur fluffed. "I'm bored!" she declared to nobody in particular. Sitting down rather abruptly, the careless pup glanced around for something to do. She spotted the old dog first, and instantly decided that he was boring and most likely smelly. Huffing, the small pup got to her paws and padded towards the fresh-kill pile and taking a small fish. She carried it back to her self-assigned lazing spot, and flopped down, eating it hungrily til it was merely scraps. Silently, bored out of her mind, she pawed at the remains, swiping them to and fro, to and fro, to and fro... "Lame," she declared upon swiping it too far out of reach. She didn't want to get up and walk over to go get it. That was useless and boring. Instead, she rolled onto her back with a groan, beginning to absentmindedly roll about.

Last edited by Violetpup on Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graystar
Clan Leader

RP Stats
HP:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:51 am

The leader let out a small sigh. She'd been leader for several moons now and had since grown quite used to having to make decisions. It still didn't make the choice any easier. She appreciated Stormblade trying to comfort her, and she nodded slightly to show that she had heard his words. "I will have a talk with him before I come to my decision," she told Stormblade. She dipped her head to excuse herself before exiting her den and walking over to where Grizzly was lying down. The old dog appeared to be sobbing, but about what, Graystar didn't know. "Is something wrong?" she asked, her tone gentle. After the dog had responded, she decided to bring up the topic of him joining the Clan. "Now Grizzly, before I can reach a decision on you joining RiverClan, I do have something to ask of you. With leafbare coming up quickly, our prey will begin to grow more scarce. Are you able to hunt at all? Although normally Clan elders do not need to hunt, with our lack of warriors, I worry that we may not have enough prey to adequately feed us all during the colder season." She truly hoped that his answer would be 'yes,' and that he'd be able to help support himself and the Clan just for a few moons, until newleaf arrived. Although Grizzly was blind, perhaps he'd since adapted to using his senses of hearing and smell to detect prey. Of course, Stormblade was probably right in that Grizzly would be well-taken care of by Twolegs if he couldn't hunt, and if that were to be the case, she would most certainly allow him back come newleaf.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf

RP Stats
HP:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:19 am

A certain familiar voice caused the medicine wolf to freeze. Owlscreech? She had crossed paths with him a few times when she shared tongues with StarClan, but whenever she saw or heard him, she couldn't help but remember when she'd found out that he died. She'd been so young when she and Lightpaw, who eventually became her apprentice, buried him back at ShadowClan's old camp. The grief she'd felt then, knowing that she hadn't been there to help him came rushing back. She tried to push her feelings aside so that she could focus on what her mentor had to say. An icy chill ran down her spine as Owlscreech said that the medicine wolves, and RiverClan, were in danger. There were a couple of things that she didn't understand, however. Although an apprentice was important, how would having one help if the medicine wolves were about to be attacked, and how would allowing medicine wolves to have mates of the same gender help either? She would have to think more about what Owlscreech said to see if she could understand. She noticed Oceanpup looking up at her; had she heard Owlscreech's voice as well? Making a note to ask the pup about it later, she looked back to Moonbreeze. She had tuned out for a moment there, and was uncertain if the queen had already responded to her. "I'm sorry, Moonbreeze, I got lost in my thoughts for a moment. Did you say if you wanted the herbs or not?" She glanced back at Bubblepup briefly when the pup refused to head back to the nursery-- pups certainly seemed like a handful, and Twistedfoot was glad that she'd never need to care for any of her own. She returned her focus back to Moonbreeze, waiting patiently to hear the wolf's response.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grizzly
House-Dog

RP Stats
HP:
40/40  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:24 am

Grizzly looked up and saw Graystar, oily tears dripping from his nose. He told Graystar he was just flashbacking and at her question his eyes widened a bit. I don't like lying but I really should. If they take me back to the two-legs I could get hit by a monster.....or worse......taken to the pound! he thought to himself. He slowly and weakly stood up. "Of course I can hunt, I use my scent of smell to find food." he said, which was the truth but he was worried he wouldn't be much use unless he taught himself how to ignore the scent of leaf-bare and get more used to sniffing prey out. He wagged his tail a bit. "So does this mean you'll let me stay?" he asked Graystar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonbreeze
Deputy

RP Stats
HP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:53 am

Moonbreeze felt her eyes narrow before she stood and grabbed Bubblepup by the scruff. Carrying the pup inside she firmly placed her in her nest. "You will stay in here and think about your words and actions Bubblepup until dinnertime." she told her firmly. "I am the one looking after you and I teach you things for a reason. Clearly you are going to need more time to grow up before you are ready to become an apprentice given you clear disrespect. I will be talking about this with Graystar once she is free." With those words the queen left the nursery and settled back into her former position looking at Twistedfoot and her pup as they approached.

Her head dropped at the medicine wolf's words as pain twisted in her heart making her eyes shimmer. Her tongue swiped over Oceanpups head as she laid the thyme on her paws. "I think I will take the herbs Twistedfoot." she replied softly before chewing the herb up and swallowing it. Her head rested on her forelegs as she sighed letting the effects kick in quietly.

Warrior

RP Stats
HP:
40/40  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:23 am

Following Greystar he stood at her side as she addressed the dog, his brown gaze studying the older beast, it was more than clear to him that the dog didn't know how to hunt. After all his fur was dull and hung off of him, he clearly hadn't eaten in quite a while, so Greystars question had seemed pointless although the dogs answer irked him. The dog would lie so he could leech off of the clan? That was not going to happen, more than happy to call the older male out on his lie Stormblade let his features brighten up and his usual goofy rather simple smile spread over his features "Thats great! I was just about to take a hunting patrol down the Island to the lake for a hunt since the fresh kill pile is looking rather sparse, Tag along and show off your hunting skills" Normally he was rather jovial and good natured and he was indeed trying to be however he was finding it difficult as his loyalty to Greystar and Riverclan meant he was rather reluctant to let this potential drain on the clans resources sail into camp and automatically get accepted as one of their own. He'd been about to ask Moonbreeze if she wanted to join them however he spotted her eating herbs and lying down with a somewhat broken glint in her green eyes, his heart ached at what his adoptive daughter was going through. She'd lost so much and yet somehow had the capacity to love and treat all of the pups of the clan as if they were her own, she was so strong and seemed to not realize it. Spotting Iceflood he woofed "Hey Iceflood, keen to come on a quick hunting trip down at the lake side?" it didn't seem like the white warrior was busy so perhaps he'd enjoy something to do. Sending a very friendly look at Grizzly the irish wolf hound spoke again "Follow us, its not that far but it can get rocky so step carefully" and with that he made his way down to the lake side, he could spot a fair few fish in the watery depths and he was interested to see how the blind timid dog would go about fishing. If he wanted to be part of Riverclan he'd have to know how to fish, otherwise what was the point? You didn't get to join and be served paw and foot, he hadn't and neither had Follyfoot they'd both worked hard and earnt their rank within the clan.

Stormblade's theme
His other theme
Other Characters: Ashdust, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshire , Claire, Curlyriver, Dappledforest, Dragonstar, Eaglevision, Embershard, Glittershine, Honeybadger, Jesterfang, Lana, Melissa, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Ravensky, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Silentstorm, Silverfern, Stormblade, Stormlight, Sunheart, Timescatter/Spacedust, Tremblecloud, White Demon, Willowmist, Windfleck

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grizzly
House-Dog

RP Stats
HP:
40/40  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:01 am

Grizzly's ears went back and he faced Stormblade head on even without sight he could tell where the fellow dog was, or at least he scented it as a dog. He's wanting me to come hunt at a lake? B-but the water.......I can't swim very well and I can't see, how could I catch a fish? he asked himself in thought before he sort of realized what he was doing. Had they thought he was lying? Had this dog been listening the entire time and was trying to prove he was worthless to "RiverClan"? He slowly lowered his ears and tail, a flicker of unease and guilt in his eyes. If this dog could catch sight of that he was in big trouble. He slowly followed after Stormblade, following the dog's scent and listening to his pawsteps. Maybe his hearing could help him hunt as well? But for fish? He wasn't so sure. If he gets close to water all he can smell is fish and he can already imagine what would happen if he failed to show he could hunt for his own. He'd be kicked out and they'd most likely not let him back. He shivered slightly at the thought of being alone, hungry, and cold in leaf-bare.

"Who are you?" he asked Stormblade curiously as he followed the Irish wolfhound. His tail was hung low like a shepherd's dog would when it was going after sheep and he remember his days on the farm his owner had before he was suddenly cast out for no reason at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Graystar
Clan Leader

RP Stats
HP:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:08 pm

The elder dog stated that he was able to hunt. Graystar gave a slight nod, although she felt a bit doubtful. Grizzly seemed to be rather weak, but perhaps that was only something temporary. She didn't know what he'd been through recently, after all, and perhaps he was an able hunter but just couldn't find any prey. Before she could reply to his question, Stormblade mentioned a hunting patrol and had invited the dog along. "Let me know how he fares at hunting," she murmured into the Irish wolfhound's ear. Looking back at Grizzly, she said, "Depending on how the hunting trip goes, you may be able to join before newleaf." Soon the patrol was off. In the meantime, she needed to finish planning for the next Clan meeting. Hopefully everyone who was out of camp would be back by then. Her golden gaze flicked about the clearing before stopping on Moonbreeze. There was something that she needed to discuss with the queen before the ceremonies. She waited until Moonbreeze and the medicine wolf had finished conversing before padding over. "Hello, Moonbreeze," she greeted her. "Could I speak with you briefly, whenever you have the time?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Camp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next