The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RiverClan Camp

Go down 
+22
Follyfoot
Hollowpaw
Grayscale
Glacierpath
Bubblepaw
Violetpup
Glitterpaw
Ripplesplash
Curlypaw
Flamebreeze
Stormblade
Iceflood
Lunapaw
Twistedfoot
Graystar
Silentpaw
Oceanpaw
Forsakensoul
Pantherpup
Eaglepaw
Moonbreeze
StarClan
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

RiverClan Camp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 1:14 am

First topic message reminder :

The furthermost camp away from the gathering place, the RiverClan camp is on an island in the middle of a small shallow lake. Littered with rocks, most of the dens have been dug out of the earth and are situated beneath trees as the roots keep the dens together better. The leader's den is situated in an old hollow tree; when speaking to the Clan, the leader stands on an old round rock. During new-leaf the island is prone to flooding; when this happens the rocks littered around become safe zones for those who cannot yet swim.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Grayscale
Warrior
Grayscale

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue40/40RiverClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 3:46 am

The male shifted nervously as she neared and gave her an odd look, so she edged back without conscious thought. "Professional courtesy." Her mother said. "An awkward shuffle." She thought back. A passing hello could have sufficed; after all, the gathering was tonight and the moon was already climbing higher in the sky (and it would have spared them both from the closely held frowned and furrowed brows), but Grayscale always found it easier to hide behind a wall of fur and acquaintances.

She wrinkled her nose as he recalled some of the more mild chores of the clan. "No, you aren't." She said with a quiet chuckle. "You couldn't have been an apprentice for nothing! Your mentor and Graystar would have made sure of that either way." She added, as he padded back with some prey between his jaws.

"Thank you." She started before glancing at the sky overhead. "Oh, hey-- what do you think's going to happen at the gathering? That crazy hole in the sky was..."She paused, and then glanced at the white male for his opinion; tipping her head this way and that, as she presented a slow smile. "Eh...Strange." She said, licking her lips before expelling a breath into the night air.

What was that thing anyway? It's been... so dark. Grayscale felt a shiver run up her spine at the thought. The river had dried up and from the stronger stenches at the borders, she could guess everyone else was getting paranoid. "Can't blame them." She thought, before nibbling at the Glacierpah's offering.

Food. Food was good. Food was a good, normal thing. (Did she even like normal? Didn't she hate it? The hole was by far the weirdest thing up there. And Grayscale just couldn't decide if--)
Back to top Go down
Glacierpath
Young Warrior
Glacierpath

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue35/35RiverClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 5:15 am

Glacierpath frowned deeply and swallowed the bite he had in his mouth. "I don't know what'll happen at the Gathering, I'd just rather not go, I'm basically the only drypaw in RiverClan right now and I'll probably be stuck here watching all the pups." he explained to her with a little sneeze into the night air. "And yes, what had happened this week had totally been strange, I've never seen anything like it in my years as a RiverClan apprentice." he added in with a low woof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 6:00 pm

K I T E . F E A T H E R
~ ~ ~ ~

The she-wolf had been fading into a nap when she heard the sounds of conversation. She twitched one of her russet hued ears, and listened, in interest. Grayscale and Glacierpath were talking about the up coming gathering and the strange events that had engulfed the surrounding territories in mist and had darkened the sky. She opened her purple eye to look at the two. Grayscale - like her name suggested - was coated head to toe in grey tinged fur, and Glacierpath, was similarly coloured, only with more white splashed across his pelt. Kitefeather raised an eyebrow, and then turned her head to look upon the rest of the camp. Both mismatched eyes now opened, she noticed several of the pups all together, and smiled to herself. A second later, a sound disturbed the pretty picture, and she frowned as she realised it was her stomach rumbling. She eyed the freshkill pile, and noticed it looking a little bare, and her frown deepened. Might be time for a hunting patrol or some fishing. She thought to herself, and clambered to her feet. She wandered over to the "pile" and took a small bird for herself. It didn't fill her up, but it was at least something until she hunted more for the clan.
Back to top Go down
Grayscale
Warrior
Grayscale

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue40/40RiverClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 11:27 pm

She chewed carefully, savoring the taste of meat and blood. It was too easy only to eat and not to enjoy. (Even if it was tasting a bit stiff.) She did this as Glacierpath remarked that, no, he would not be interested in crossing the border and heading into the giant hole that had magically opened up a few nights ago. She shrugged back, and felt the cold slide through her paws and past her fur; leaving a tangible ache in her hips and elbows. "Excuse you." She said, sympathetic in his intolerance for the cold. Dear Starclan did she want to walk and run and dust off her own cold muscles, but instead she regarded him carefully, unsure of how to respond. While Grayscale was invested in hearing about the goings on in the other clans, perhaps it was best to stay put for once in her life. Besides, the wave of bodies and breaths on the air would bring her blood pressure to an all time high.

She offered up a tip of her head in response and slid her tongue over her jaws before speaking. "Aww, c'mon, Glacierpath-- they're cute! Do it for the pups."She stressed, before releasing a breath of laughter at his look. "Don't you want to have puppies one day?" She retorted, before frowning at the expression that passed over his face. "I guess...?" She cleared her throat awkwardly. "Anyway..." She began, turning her head and spotting Kitefeather.

She waved her tail in greeting as she slid up to stand on unsteady, buzzing legs. "Anyway, we're not going to the gathering, so we can talk all about the magical things in the sky as long as we want." She added, flicking his ears with her tail. "Hey Kitefeather! Have you've ever seen those big fluffy things in the sky...?" She said, before bursting into a fit of giggles.
Back to top Go down
Eaglepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Eaglepaw

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/20RiverClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 11:48 pm

Not really registering the lick to his head, Frozenpup glanced about watching as various wolves and dogs came and went, twitching his tail he had spent most of the night watching the stars he liked the stars they were pretty and were one of the few things he could see quite clearly. Soon enough the sun was in the sky uncovered like it should be, blinking his yellow eyes trying to see through the haze of blue he spotted Kitefeather and what looked like Greyscale. Wondering what was going on he sighed and sat down frowning, he sat lost in thought before he decided it was time for some questions, up on his paws again the silver and blue puppy padded over to the two warriors with a studying gleam in his gaze. The males eyes flicked from female to female as if assessing them before he sat down and announced "Will you tell me about the warrior code Kitefeather?" he was curious about this strange code that seemed to control everyone which if he was being honest he thought was rather dumb but he couldn't say for sure until he knew everything he could about it. Squinting a little to try to bring the females into to focus he didn't notice Glacierpath as with his markings he faded into the blue that he saw everywhere, his ears were perked forward trained on the warrior he'd asked to explain to him. A part of him was still a little upset that he'd never be able to see like everyone else but another part of him accepted it, he'd handle it and master it, even if all he ever saw was blue blue and more blue, he had his nose and his ears to help him out as well, he could do this. He wouldn't be useless like his father, and he wouldn't be nuts like his aunt and cousins, he'd be fine.
Back to top Go down
Glacierpath
Young Warrior
Glacierpath

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue35/35RiverClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 2:22 am

Glacierpath had to force the growl down his throat at the she-wolf's words. He'd rather go out hunting than listen to her babble on and on about stuff he didn't give a flying feather about. He growled at her finally and raised his tail a little to make himself appear bigger than he already was. "I'd rather not sit around and chat here all night if that's okay with you." he growled angrily at her, his ears going back and pupils narrowed. As for her final comment about having pups his aggressiveness went away and it then turned to sorrow. "Nobody'll want a drypaw as a mate." he said to her turning his head away towards the camp exit/entrance.
Back to top Go down
Hollowpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Hollowpaw

RP Stats
HP:
RiverClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/20RiverClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:31 am

Hollowpup couldn't help but smile from ear to ear when Glitterpup approached him. "Oh- of course Glitterpup! What do you wanna play? Border skirmish?" he dropped into a play bow and wiggled his rump. "RiverClan versus ShadowClan?" He didn't particularly care which game she picked, as long as she'd be a part of it he'd be happy.
Back to top Go down
Bubblepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Bubblepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 6:43 am

Bubblepup looked towards Glitterpup and her brother Hollowpup but felt the need to go walk around a bit. She spotted a mossball not far away and growled, batting at it with her fore-paws and then tossing it into the air. It accidentally bopped Kitefeather right on the nose by accident and she grimaced. "Sorry about that!" she shouted an apology and then ran over to fetch the mossball.
Back to top Go down
Grayscale
Warrior
Grayscale

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 6:49 am

A pup began to pad towards them; looking expectantly towards Kitefeather and her. She swung her head around to soothe any untoward feelings before switching gears with The Puppy Voice.

She's didn't just strike a nerve, she possibly battered it. His fur had flared up like those birds in greenleaf, who were more concerned with yelling at each other than being eaten. (And yes, Grayscale did end up having some robin that day.) She rolled her eyes in response and stuck out a tongue. "No need to be a sour wolf, sourwolf." She remarked, before attempting a nervous smile. She couldn't help the flare of irritation in her gut, however. It roiled and growled at her to be a bit more scathing. If someone was being rude, what's to say they won't be rude again? They can't all be friends-- no matter what all the queens would tell their pups. But it simmered down as he wilted in response.

She pressed her lips together tightly before she would spout some ego-based retort about being afraid of water and cowardice, and instead pricked her ears for his response. It was quiet and unassuming. "No one wants a Drypaw."

Starclan, it was tragic
(and mopey), but Grayscale wasn't going to be a piece of mousedung, if not anything else.

"Look, if anyone is going to find a mate, you'll be one of them." She said, with a small frown. "You have... nice eyes." She said as she formed a frown for fighting down the wave of embarrassment at the sentiment. "They're very..." She gestured vaguely with a paw, before turning her head to garner Kitefeather's earlier response, (and take note of Frozenpup'a strange curiosity amongst the battleground of moss), and then glanced back at the male. She smiled (nervously).

(Again)
Back to top Go down
Glacierpath
Young Warrior
Glacierpath

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 7:06 am

Glacierpath sighed deeply. "No.......if anyone found a mate it would be my sister first. She's stronger than me, and at least she knows how to swim and wants to get wet while I-" he cut off, lowering his ears and closing his golden eyes. He let out a long sigh. "Nobody will want a nobody like me as a mate, plus I doubt I'd make a good father. Any pups I'll have would be teased in their birth-clan because I am a drypaw who can't swim and I'm in RiverClan for StarClan's sake!" he growled, squinting his eyes even more closed. He lowered his tail and whimpered. "Trust me Grayscale, no she-wolf will ever want me, and it's foolish to think otherwise." he finished and then walked off towards the warrior's den.

He circled his nest three times before curling up in it. He watched her silently and then laid his head on his fore-paws. He wished he wasn't a drypaw, but his fears of drowning made him fear the water even more than he feared his own sister's death. He closed his eyes again and sighed deeply.
Back to top Go down
Hollowpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Hollowpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 3:34 pm

Hollowpup was caught off guard by some Clan chatter and flicked his ears as he offered Glitterpup a dashing grin. "Hang on for a sec," he murmured before dashing up to the warriors. Grayscale was very sweet and he liked hanging around her whereas Glacierpath... he was always so mopey and lame. All he ever did was complain about not liking water. How could anyone not like water besides those other dopey Clans?

As Glacierpath left, Hollowpup stuck his tongue out at him. "Is it just me or is he more depressed than he's ever been?" he commented, sitting down at Grayscale's paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:32 pm

K I T E . F E A T H E R
~ ~ ~ ~

Not long after she had licked the blood clean from her mouth, Kitefeather's attention was soon settled again on the stone coloured form of Greyscale. They looked at her with a friendly face, and spoke with a giggle. "Hey Kitefeather! Have you've ever seen those big fluffy things in the sky...?" The other wolf asked, and Kitefeather cast a curious glance at the sky, thinking to herself. Ah, yes, those things. She concluded, and gave Greyscale a meek and unsure nod, before adding a response.
"The clouds... you mean?" Her heterochromatic eyes were no longer on the sky, and turned to look toward the sound of approaching pawpaws. It was Frozenpup. He had a bright gleam in his yellow eyes. When he had approached, he sat down, and with his eyes on Kitefeather, made his announcement. "Will you tell me about the warrior code Kitefeather?" He had asked. The large female couldn't help but smile, almost proud in a way. The warrior code held the utmost importance to her. Continuing to smile, and with a wave of her dark red tail, she greeted the young pup.
"Hello there, Frozenpup," She woofed, and then spoke further, "I'm glad to see you've taken an interest in something as important as the warrior code," Laying down in her place now, she inclined her head upwards, and waved a paw absentmindedly side to side as she talked. "Well, first of all, they've been around since the clans were first made, by the very first leaders!" A pause to breath. "The warrior code is as follows... One: You must always defend your clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with wolves from other clans, but you must always stay loyal to your own, for you may meet them in battle."
Another pause to catch her breath, and another smile at the pup and the she-wolf. Kitefeather didn't mind talking at all, and didn't pay any mind to if they were listening or not; the sound of her own voice was interesting enough her. "Two: You must not hunt or trespass upon another clan's territory. Three: Elders and pups must bed fed before apprentices and warriors, and unless an apprentice has permission, they cannot eat until they had hunted to feed the elders. Four: Prey is killed only to be eaten, give thanks to starclan for it's life...
And so it continued, the maroon she-wolf talking the other two's ears off, and her finding joy in reciting what she knew. Finally, she finished, quiet venom in her voice. "And, last but not least... fifteen: a warrior rejects the soft life of housepet." The warrior looked at the two, first the pup, and then the warrior. All traces of anger were gone from her features, vanished, just like that. "What do you think, Frozenpup?" She expected no other reply than a good one.

OOC: I hope this isn't confusing to read.
Back to top Go down
Grayscale
Warrior
Grayscale

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 11:55 pm

She hadn't managed to come across as apologetic enough it seemed. The male refused to listen and only bemoaned his failings and his sibling complex. She pressed her lips together as a little voice in her head told him to just take the complement, but Glacierpath plodded away into the warrior's den before she could offer a word of comfort/dismissal. "Professional courtesy." She thought, holding back the tumult of pity and irritation.

She was knocked out her thoughtful reverie when Hollowpup padded over to sit nearly over her paws. She chuckled as his tail knocked into her leg whilst flicking this way and that. "It's just you, kid." She replied with a small smile. Grayscale didn't need to spread rumors about the male and pups should know better than to be rude anyway. "He's just the way he is and we can't dislike him jut because of that." She reasoned, before nudging the pup off her paws and swinging her head towards Kitefeather. "Yes! Yes, clouds! Thats what they're called. Couldn't remember for a moment." She replied with another laugh and nudged her shoulder. "Hey, Hollowpup, what about those sparkles in the sky at night?" She said, turning back to the pup. "Do you know what they're called?" She asked, testing the knowledge of the little ones.
Back to top Go down
Glacierpath
Young Warrior
Glacierpath

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 2:03 am

Glacierpath opened his eyes and then stood up. Unable to sleep he looked at the small size of the fresh-kill pile and smirked. Guess I could go hunting and come back with a deer or something? But where should I hunt! Oh I know, I don't think anyone's checked the border of ThunderClan for prey yet and I'll make sure to stay on our territory for the river separates us! he thought to himself. Wagging his tail the male tried to make his way out of camp but slipped on some mud and fell onto his belly rather pathetically in front of everyone. Now his belly was brown with the dirt and he felt super embarrassed. His fur heated up as he knew he had fallen in front of pups and at least 2 she-wolves.

He quickly stood up only to slip and fall again, only this time his but got stuck up in the air and he had fallen onto his neck and chest. He sighed, tucking his tail between his legs and whimpering. Clumsyfoot, that should've been my warrior name! he thought to himself as he finally managed to stand and pad towards the exit, his feet sore now from all the slipping he had just done.
~Thunder/River border~
Back to top Go down
Bubblepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Bubblepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 4:36 am

Bubblepup glanced towards Grayscale and her wagged her tail and ran over. "They're stars." she said, answering for her brother rudely butting into the conversation but she was too young to understand right now. She wagged her tail and gently nipped on her brother's ear once she sat down next to him. She was in the mood to play with him and him alone!
Back to top Go down
Hollowpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Hollowpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 5:26 am

Hollowpup could sense Grayscale thinking to herself. Whatever, it didn't matter to him if the warriors didn't talk about their feelings as openly as Glacierpath, but he knew based off what he overheard that she was pretty exasperated with him. He didn't understand why she'd compose herself in front of him. Is it because I'm a pup? He stuck his tongue out when Grayscale finished her sentence, but her question caught him off guard. No one ever taught him nor his sister, Bubblepup, what those bright spots were. He could only guess. Opening his maw to answer, he was promptly interrupted by Bubblepup, who answered for him.

Blinking in surprise, he wondered where she could have possibly known that. They had been inseparable since they first left the nursery, so unless she snuck off without him there was no way. He was still in shock when she nipped at his ear- playful or not, puppy teeth were sharp, and it hurt. With a yelp he withdrew himself from her and snapped his teeth with a growl. "Watch it!" Hollowpup shook out his pelt and swiped his paw across his ear, recomposing himself. "Grayscale asked me not you! And they obviously aren't stars," he added trying to think on the spot of what else they could possibly be. He didn't want her to be right, but in his gut he already knew she was. "They're clearly our warrior ancestors watching us from above. Every speck up there used to be down here, hunting, fighting, and serving their Clan."

Hollowpup looked up at Grayscale with a sideways smirk. He wanted to apologize on his sister's behalf but knew it was utterly pointless. Bubblepup was the cute one, the one everyone just had to pay attention to. To everyone else Hollowpup was just a blunt unintelligent buffoon. He didn't mind it if people would make fun of his smarts. In his eyes, a warrior is about heart, not their brain. Although both can be pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Glitterpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Glitterpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 9:13 am

Smiling cheekily when Hollowpup dashed off to the warriors the beautiful female stood up and stretched out her form before following him, listening as Greyscale spoke with Hollowpup and how Bubblepup rudely interrupted him she didn't show she'd heard that. That wasn't nice, instead she made a mental note to be extra nice to Glacierpath when he got back and trotted over to sit down once again, admittedly she wasn’t fond of the way that Bubblepup was an attention seeking brat. She was the attention seeking one, and she also happened to be the shallowest but nicest pup in the clan, wriggling closer to Hollowpup she gently swiped her tongue over his ear after Bubblepup bit him. How rude of her, that wasn’t nice at all! It seemed that Bubblepup wanted the attention and was going to be mean to get it, that wasn’t how things worked in her camp. She was the most beautiful, most gorgeous, most kindest, nicest wolf in the entire clan and this little brat who was fairly ugly if she was going to be honest would not ruin that for her. Giggling softly as Hollowpup spoke, she replied “You make it sound so heroic and romantic Hollowpup” however she refrained herself from making a comment about bubblepup outside of her head, that would not be nice, and being nice was important. Curling her slip of a tail around herself she curiously looked over at Frozenpup who was busy questioning Kitefeather about the warrior code, her eyes returned to Bubblepup studying this brat that wanted to try and keep Hollowpup away from her when he so OBVIOUSLY to the blindest of wolves that he belonged with her and to her. Sniffing a little she flicked her gaze from the brat to Greyscale, she liked how nice the adult was, it was good to be nice, to be popular to be loved and how she deserved to be loved! Politely dipping her head so that the warrior could not claim that she of all wolves was rude, shallow yes, self obsessed yes, but intentionally rude to a warrior? Never, rudeness was used when all other nice options had been used, anyway she cleared her throat softly as she had a slight cough in there and stared up at the stars for a few brief moments liking how beautiful they were, like her.
Back to top Go down
Grayscale
Warrior
Grayscale

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 8:15 am

Glacierpath exited camp in clumsy disarray and left Grayscale to huff to herself. He was being much to self-conscious for no reason but his own. Sometimes wolves had a problem looking past their own vices, so much so that they couldn't see anyone else's. He could learn to be a bit more shameless in his displays.

She shook head as another pup, who was was heartily interested in playing, came bounding up. Hollowpup had stuck his tongue out at her and she returned the gesture with an air of smugness when Bubblepup nearly ran him aground and yelled out "Stars!" before going to nip his ears. Grayscale chucked to herself as the two bantered back and forth before the male replied with a much more thoughtful answer. Ancestors.

"Very good." She said, echoing Glitterpup's sentiment as she too arrived. "You're both right. Our ancestors in Starclan live high up in the sky, and they watch over us at night and during the day-- even if we can't see them." She lectured, before tilting her head a little. "And like Glitterpup said, it's a very romantic metaphor." She added, before lapsing into a a bout of thoughtfulness. "What do you know about Starclan?" She asked, albeit distractedly. What had her parents seen of her lately? Her playing with pups and dealing with insecure clanmates? Her face edged into a frown before she caught herself staring listlessly at the sky. And then she began wondering what they thought about the river drying up and whether it was an omen to be heeded. Was Grayscale supposed to be listening harder? Or was it all barely repressed paranoia about the hole in the sky and all the crickets whom had believed it was night?

Her body began to tense and she attempted to relax and snap herself out of the worry she'd managed to coax out of the back of her head and try listening to the more innocent and rose-colored reality of children. She was sinking beyond her depth and felt the need to pull her clan in a bit closer to home than that new hole in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Bubblepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Bubblepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 9:39 am

Bubblepup yelped as her brother yanked his ear away from her and then turned to see Glitterpup licking her brother's ear. She growled at Glitterpup and made her ears go back. "Get away from my brother, Glittterpup." she said angrily to the fellow she-pup. She didn't like Glitterpup because she always acted like she was better than everyone else in the Clan and she didn't want Glitterpup to get her brother's attention at all. So when Glitterpup started licking Hollowpup's ear, she came over and purposefully stepped on her brother's tail harshly to take his mind of the licks. It was possibly enough to make him yelp or shout at her and then she bared her puppy teeth at Glitterpup. "Go away." she told the she-pup, her blue eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Oceanpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Oceanpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 11:37 am

Oceanpup had been padding over to Glitterpup slowly to take her up on the offer to play a game in an effort to distract herself from the sadness she felt from the lose of her father when she saw Bubblepups rudeness and the kind female took major offence on Glitterpups behalf. Yes Glitterpup was a lot about herself in some ways but she was always nice to everyone and that sort of rudeness was not acceptable to the motherly pup. "Bubblepup how could you be so rude to Glitterpup? She has done nothing but be kind to you and your brother and you are treating her like she has stolen your bone. You should be so ashamed of yourself and apologise for your complete and utter disrespect towards your clan mate." she said looking down her muzzle at the other pup, "And get off your brothers tail before he jumps up and sends you flying through the air like a bubble that you are named for. Sitting on someones tail is also rude and disrespectful." She was normally very kind to the other pups but Glitterpup had been so kind to her and her family especially when they had lost their siblings on the way over. She disliked rudeness and to hear it coming from a fellow clan mate to another was not on in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Camp
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next