The Five Clans RPG
Welcome to the Five Clans! Click below to Log In or Register.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Click on Announcements for more information
Riverclan Deputy: Moonbreeze congratulations!
Deputy of Sunclan: Heavycloud - Congratulations!

Share | 

ShadowClan Camp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

PostSubject: ShadowClan Camp   Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:55 am

First topic message reminder :

The ShadowClan camp is situated in a grove of mangroves where the water has long since dried up, since before the Clans arrived. To make dens, the members have woven leaves and twigs through the top of the exposed roots. The camp gets fairly muddy in leafbare but is pleasantly cool and sheltered from the hot greenleaf sun. The leader's den is directly underneath one of the biggest mangroves, and when addressing the Clan the leader leaps up onto the 'roof' of their den.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefiveclansrpg.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:32 pm

As Blackwidow saw what Cheshiregrin did she could only what in anger. But before she could scold the female, she left. She heard Dragonsteel, and shook her head. "No absolutely not, that is not how anyone should treat a puppy." she said before making her way over to the medicine wolf den looking for Ivyshade. "Ivyshade Jesterpup needs your attention. Cheshiregrin basically just attacked her own pup for biting her ear. I don't think she knows what it means when pups play around. I will have a talk with her about that later. But can you treat him please." she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ivyshade
Medicine Wolf

RP Stats
HP:
35/35  (35/35)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:58 pm

"Marigold, Juniper berries, ivy leaves," the Medicine Wolf was deep in thought, completely oblivious to the happenings of camp. "I wonder why my mother named me Ivypup, I look nothing like the color of ivy, except my eyes." But it was hard to determine a wolf's eye color based on what it looks like as a puppy. They all started out blue. Ivy briefly tried to recall what eye color her mother had, but she couldn't quite remember. "Were they green or amber? Probably am-"Oof!"
Ivyshade gasped as a smaller bashed into her paws, nearly knocking the distracted wolf over. The ivy leaves she had been holding were scattered, and the Medicine Wolf sighed, a flash of irritation coursing through. She expected it to be Jesterpup or Marauderpup, but was surprised when she turned to see an unexpected face. "Oh! Tremblepup-" She was cut off by the pup's reiterated apology, and Ivyshade smiled, wanting the young wolf to feel at ease. "Calm down, It's alright. But this is quite an unexpected surprise." She replied, knowing how easily Tremblepup was to startle. Any other pup and Ivy might have given them a scolding, but she knew that Tremble was such a meek and timid creature and hadn't meant it. But the way the pup had ran in seemed quite strange, and Ivy wondered if something had happened. "Are you ok? You aren't hurt are you?" She looked the pup up and down, not noticing any obvious injuries.
Before the she-pup could answer, Blackwidow stepped inside, and informed the Medicine Wolf that Cheshiregrin had gone off on one of her pups. "Again?" Ivyshade let out an audible sigh, and turned her head to the warrior. "I will, thanks for letting me know." she replied, her voice calm but thoughtful. When Blackwidow said that she would talk to her, Ivy nodded. "And please talk to her, I've tried teaching her how to treat pups, but maybe she'll listen more to you." It hadn't gone unnoticed to the dark fay how much Cheshiregrin looked up to Blackwidow. She hoped that maybe the warrior could instruct her on how to behave.
Turning away she grabbed two Marigold flowers and a stem of Horsetail, and began to make a poultice out of the herbs to give to Jesterpup. Remembering that Tremblepup was still there, Ivyshade glanced over at her, spitting the poultice out onto an ivy leaf bundle. "If you'd like Tremblepup, you could help me out in my den. I just need to take care of Jesterpup first." The smaller pup had never shown any interest in herbs before, but the Medicine Wolf thought maybe a distraction would make her feel better.

Medicine Wolf Apprentice

RP Stats
HP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:37 pm

Ivyshades voice didn't sound angry or upset, still looking at the ground she listened quietly as the older wolf spoke. Feeling a little better when Ivyshade told her it was alright the anxiety started back up What if its not okay and she's just saying it is so i dont feel bad? trying to keep her frame from shaking she shook her head in response to the question. When she heard another wolf enter she went to look but the voice struck fear into her, scuttling behind Ivyshades back leg she peeked around it up at Blackwidow. The pup found the warrior rather intimidating and frightening she stood up straighter when Ivyshade said she could help with the herbs when she got back, nodding very enthusiastically the idea of actually being helpful to osmeone was very enticing. Sitting down to wait until the medicine wolf came back she kept still not wanting to wreck the herbs some how by moving. She'd be good and then she'd help out and be useful and then the clan wouldn't want to kick her out, the timid shy pups thoughts turned towards the apprentice ceremony that was in her future, she wasn't sure how she'd be able to cope being trained to be a warrior.
Nightstar would probably give her a tough mentor since she was soft,
swallowing hard at the thought of being mentored by Nightstar her slip of a puppy tail tucked tighter between her legs.

"Maybe if i'm quiet, they'll like me more"
"I'm so anxious its like im going to suffer a heart attack..."
"others say just dont worry, just dont be anxious, if only I could just"
"They say listen to my heart, my heart says i'm useless"
"the worst battle is between what you know and what you feel"
"I want to go to sleep and never wake up again"
"Reading behaviours of others is an engima to me,
everyone else knows the code and expect that I do too. But i don't"
"Its horrible feeling anxious, its stressful having that
feeling of butterflies in your stomach and chest, for days on end and you don't sleep at night"

Trembleclouds Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesterpaw

Location : Playing a game of cat and mouse, you're the mouse, better start running

RP Stats
HP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:16 am

Battered and bruised he wasn't sure if his mouth hurt more or his tail where his mother had grabbed him by, but the pain didn't bother him like it should if anything the aching pains made him feel alive. With a wide grin stretched over his muzzle he considered what he'd do to Tremblepup to make the pathetic scaredy cat scream. By the time Ivyshade and Blackwidow showed up at his side his mouth had finished bleeding, not that interested in being fussed over he sat up and stared at them the unnaturally wide grin spread out over his face before speaking "I'm fine your assistance is not required" with that he got up onto his black paws and headed towards the nursery purposely pushing his way through his half siblings who he knew hated him. If they wanted to hate him then he'd go out of his way to provided a reason for them to, entering his nest that was separate from the others he curled up and yawned still enjoying the alive feeling he got from the pain in his tail.

"Being alive is wonderful! And the most wonderful thing about life is taking it away from other people."
"They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."
"You see gentlemen, greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy. Now that's fun!"
"What exactly does "freedom" mean, If I'm not free to be as twisted as I want to be?"
"Your laws, like your bones, were made to be broken"

other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Claire, Embershard, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jesterfang, Lana,  Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia, Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Sunheart,Ted, Thomas,Willowmist
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheshire
Loner/Rogue

RP Stats
HP:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:23 am

Returning to the camp she paused to itch a place in her thick fur, the shaggy somewhat unkempt looking young warrior giggled to herself a little unstably already the effect of the calming solsie fading in her unbalanced mentality. Her ears swiveled wondering if anyone else could hear the voices that whispered in her head, their words only caused her to giggle more "Mother sweet mother, you are simply a riot, of course i'll find you pretty pretty flowers to lay upon your grave" whispering to herself she kept her tail held out to help her balance upon her three black paws. Once again the song began making its merry way around and around her head, and finding herself humming the amusingly up beat song the words danced along through her headsie Do you believe in magic in a young girl's heart.... How the music can free her...whenever it starts...And it's magic, if the music is groovy....It makes you feel happy like an old-time movie Her tail tip flicked along with the beat of the song, paying no mind to the fact that there were others in camp she happily moved around on her three legs to sit down and not hungry due to her snack with Solsie scratched behind an ear and yawned as if she'd never attacked Jesterpup in the first place. Flowers flowers flowers, where could she get some pretty flowers for her beloved mother, perhaps nightshade she'd always loved those flowers when she'd lived with her, perhaps ivyshade would have the knowledge of the flowers bouncing about in her brainsie. Giggling as she realized Nightshade and Ivyshade were similar words she muttered them to herself underneath her breath until she was cackling again. Gasping for breath she lowered her head inspecting the earth beneath her claws, pretty pretty nightshade, her mother would be oh so very pleased. Lusterpelt was both alive and dead in the corrupted youngsters brain, flicking between believing she was still alive and knowing she was dead. Thinking about how pleased her mother would be to see the nightshade flowers Chessie began plotting about how she'd find some and gift them to her.

""...and if I spy a singing bird, I'll snap its neck before it's heard..."
"What is lifes greatest Illusion? Innocence"
"I wasn't good enough for my own mother, how can I be good enough for anyone else?"
" 'Fixed' is such a subjective term. I think 'treated' is far more appropriate, don't you? Like one does to a rash, or an arrow in the face."
"The Cheshire is so happy this one could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!"
"Hey hey! your spine would make a great skipping rope! I'm taking it"
"You're making the Chessies teeth itch!"
"The game is a foot. Or a leg. Or all manner of severed limbs!"
"need to get Mother some flowers...pretty, pretty flowers..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverpaw
Pup

RP Stats
HP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:18 pm

Silverpup watched with interest as their mother battered Jesterpup, flinging him around by the scruff. The pup was usually not one to approve of such treatment, but Jester was a little demon and in her opinion deserved every bit of their mother's wrath. "What bullies deserve," she thought, observing as the little brute picked himself up and started to laugh manically. He then went over to torment Tremblepup, sending the younger wolf fleeing with panic.
"Well now, wasn't that quite the show?" She woofed, sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws. She stepped aside as Jesterpup pushed in between the sibling trio, but stuck her paw out last minute to get him to trip. He didn't and instead padded into the nursery laying down. Silverpup lifted up one of her front paws and licked it, elegantly brushing out her soft fur. "I wonder what other mayhem will be around today," She said silkily, sparing a glance at Marauderpup.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivyshade
Medicine Wolf

RP Stats
HP:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:45 am

Ivyshade padded out her den carrying her poultice, watching as Jesterpup started to pad towards the nursery. Hearing his comment, the Medicine Wolf scanned him, noticing the injury on his tail and the blood/saliva that he had drooled from his mouth. She frowned and set the leaf bundle on the ground. "If you insist. But I'm going to have to put something on that later." She replied, watching as he padded into the den. Ivy thought it strange that he would be smiling after what had happened. "There's something not right in the head with him. Is it just a pup-phase?" She knew the male to be a troublemaker and a bully, but it was not uncommon to have a pup be like that in a clan. But was there something more? "Maybe he'll grow out of it."
Ivyshade picked up her bundle again and carried it back over to the Medicine den, gently pushing it into a corner. Tremblepup still waited patiently, and the Medicine Wolf wondered what job she could give the pup that she could handle. "I don't think sorting or organizing herbs would be a good job for a pup. What else.." Ivyshade then had an idea. "Tremblepup, could you come with me to collect some moss for the dens? We are running quite low." Moss collecting wasn't the most thrilling job in the world, but Ivy figured it would be more easier and enjoyable then sorting herbs. "There's a nice place for moss right outside of camp," she added, her green eyes meeting the pup's.

Medicine Wolf Apprentice

RP Stats
HP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:45 am

She'd been looking at the herbs curiously, feeling safer now she was on her own, she was very careful not to touch any of them as she was terrified of getting into trouble however their different smells were so interesting and she couldn't help but wonder what their uses were. Jumping with surprise when she heard Ivyshades voice she turned about and tucked her tail a little nervously wondering if she'd be told off for moving a little closer to study the herbs. She relaxed however at the medicines gentle tone, at the question her features lost their terrified look she wanted to help, she wanted to be useful and since Ivyshade had asked her she obviously didn't think she'd muck it up! She guessed that she'd ruin the herbs if she tried to help with those, but moss collecting was an important job, if there was no moss there was nothing for their nests and nothing to soak up water to bring into camp. Realizing that she hadn't replied yet the female swallowed hard finding her mouth suddenly bone dry, attempting to speak she stumbled over words in an incomprehensible blunder before she managed to get out something intelligible "y-yes please! I-I-I want t-to help you a-a-and, and be u-useful" it also meant she was away from the other pups in the clan. Friendless, parentless and alone, the timid anxiety ridden female could only meet the medicines wolf gaze for a brief few seconds before she stared at the ground underneath her paws uneasily. She was so worried all the time, what was the medicine wolf thinking? She couldn't tell, did she really want to have help for the moss collecting or was she just being nice and didn't really want to have anything to do with her. Taking the deep breaths in through her nose and out through her mouth helped ease the anxiety that fluttered in her chest making it difficult to breathe. Still she liked the medicine wolf, despite feeling anxious around her, Tremble was nervous around everyone and was nervous on her own so in a sad way she expected it these days. However the Medicine wolf was the only wolf in the clan that didn't scare the living daylights out of her, Ivyshade had been kind to her and despite her fear that she was doing it to be nice and internally didn't want to be around her, Tremblepup's anxiety was less around the female. It was nicer in the medicine den than in the nursery, it was quieter and the herby smell was pleasant, it felt safer than the nursery where she was always too scared to sleep well. Who knew what Jester and the other three pups would do to her if she slept for very long, looking back up at the green eyed wolf for a brief moment she was soon studying the ground again fiddling with her paws.

feeling of butterflies in your stomach and chest, for days on end and you don't sleep at night"

Trembleclouds Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Antpaw
Warrior Apprentice

RP Stats
HP:
20/20  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:51 pm

The young apprentice began to stir in her nest, slowly becoming aware of the world around her. She could hear some birds chirping in the distance, perhaps some sparrows and robins by the sound of it. Antpaw stood up and gave her pelt a quick shake before slipping out of the apprentices' den and into the camp. Many of her Clanmates were already awake; Antpaw was usually among the first to wake up on any given day, so she was faintly surprised. I must have overslept.
Her golden gaze shifted to the fresh-kill pile, but she remained where she was. She hadn't yet hunted and knew that she wasn't permitted to eat until then as according to the Warrior Code. She sat down just outside of the apprentices' den, her jaws parting in a yawn. Her mentor had gone missing recently and she was worried that she was falling behind on her training. I hope Nightstar will choose a new mentor for me soon. Which warrior would he decide upon? Antpaw figured that she'd just have to wait and find out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tricksterpaw
Warrior Apprentice

RP Stats
HP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:26 pm

Tricksterpup watched as their mother picked up Jesterpup and swung him around before dropping him onto the ground as if he was nothing. He shuddered, initially feeling sympathy for Jesterpup that faded somewhat upon his crazed laughter and threatening of Tremblepup. He found it hard to believe that Jesterpup was related to him and his siblings, but he supposed that Jesterpup did have a lot in common with their mother. Tricksterpup just hoped that he himself would never get on Cheshiregrin's bad side. The little pup glanced back in Jesterpup's direction but quickly looked away; the red pup's stare was disconcerting. His currently blue gaze turned to Silverpup when he heard his sister speak. "Yeah, that certainly was something," he replied. He glanced away from Jesterpup once more when their half-brother pushed his way past them, instead looking out into the camp clearing. "Hopefully nothing too chaotic will happen," he murmured idly in response to Silverpup, even though it appeared to him that her words were directed more towards their brother.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivyshade
Medicine Wolf

RP Stats
HP:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:23 pm

The dark fay listened to the pup's reply, noticing how anxiety-driven she seemed to be. "She's so anxious for being so young. Is it an inherited trait?" Ivyshade herself had been more relaxed as pup, until the clans had to move homes. But it seemed to her that Tremblepup had always lived up to her name- that is, being a walking bundle of anxiety. Dismissing her thought, the Medicine Wolf looked back down at the pup. "Of course," she replied softly, then turned her head to look out the den. "Just follow me, it's not far." With that she turned and began to pad out of her dan, hearing the young pup's pawsteps behind her. While she walked, her green orbs scanned the camp, taking in all of the warriors busy with their duties. However, there was one wolf in particular that she noted missing. "Nightstar's gone. Did he take a patrol out?" The fay wondered, a bit annoyed at herself for not paying attention earlier.
Once the pair were outside the camp entrance, Ivy trotted further along, quite visibly happy to be out of the camp. She turned her attention back to Tremblepup, realizing that the pup had probably never been out of camp before. "This is your first time out of camp, isn't it Tremblepup?" She asked, still continuing to pad forward. While they were still close enough to hear the adults back in camp, it did feel further out. "How do you like it? I know it's a lot less stuffy out here." She said, slowing her steps, as she reached the moss-gathering spot.

Medicine Wolf Apprentice

RP Stats
HP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:21 am

Tremblepup nodded quietly, obeying the order of follow her she almost glued herself to the medicine wolfs back left leg. Following as closely as she could without bumping into the leg, Tremble slunk after her with her tail tucked and her ears flattened back anxiously hoping no one would notice her. She felt queasy with all of the stress and anxiety that fluttered around her insides, once they were outside the clan's camp entrance she relaxed a little. There were less wolves out here and it was nice, like she and Ivyshade were the only one in the big wide world, still keeping close she nodded vigorously when the medicine wolf asked her if she'd ever been out of camp before. This was the longest she'd been out of the nursery, she normally had a corner where she had a scruffy nest she'd made herself too scared to ask anyone else for help to make it. AFter all why would they? She wasn't good for anything, wasn't worth anything, she was just a pain in everyones tail. Blinking at Ivyshade in a mixture of terror and surprise when she was asked for her opinion she swallowed trying to speak she as normal completely garbled up her words until she was able to compose herself enough to speak properly without her tongue tripping up in knots "I Like it" she whispered quietly, as usual she had no eye contact and so was watching the ground before her rather intently as she was staring at the ground not where she was going the puppy banged into the back of the medicine wolfs leg. Imediatelly she was pressing herself against the ground with her ears back pleadingly "I'm sorry!" she managed to get out without garbling the words too badly. She didn' twant the medicine wolf to get angry with her she was the only wolf in the clan that didn't send her scuttling back to the nursery.

Trembleclouds Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivyshade
Medicine Wolf

RP Stats
HP:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:56 am

Ivyshade felt the pup bump her back leg, but it was too light to knock her over or even come close to that. She would have paid it no mind, had Tremblepup not start her apologies again. "Great Starclan! You'd think I'd be a badger for all her nonsense apologies." She thought, turning her head back in the pup's direction. "It's alright Tremblepup, really. There's no need for the apology." She said, noticing how the young wolf made no attempt at eye contact when either of them spoke. She seemed quite fond of gazing to the ground. "It might be easier though if you looked ahead instead of  at the ground all the time." She woofed, keeping her tone gentle.
Shifting her gaze back to the moss clearing, she took a few steps forward, waiting for Tremblepup to follow. "Alright, so when you collect moss, you use your paws to gather it." She explained, readying herself to demonstrate. "Use your front claws to gently scrape the moss together. And make sure to do it gently. If you scrape it up to hard, you'll gather all the mud and wet grass underneath." Ivyshade then used her paws to gently gather the moss, pricking it lightly with her front left paw. She gathered a small amount of moss and turned back to Tremblepup, making sure the pup understood her demonstration.

Medicine Wolf Apprentice

RP Stats
HP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:04 am

Lowering her head a little more when Ivyshade told her off she apologised again, of course Ivyshade in reality wasn't telling her off by through her twisted lens through which she viewed the world Ivyshade had. Fairly sure she was about to get yelled at instead she was told that if she looked up she wouldn't run into trouble like that. She didn't argue, how could she? It wasn't her place, no. She had no idea how to tell Ivyshade that when she made eye contact with others it was like she was being over whelmed with two much information she didn't understand. Fidgeting with her paws as a way to regulate herself she looked up as soon as Ivyshade began talking about the moss. Intently studying how Ivyshade did it and putting to memory as best she could the older females words, the small iberian pup copied her as best as she was able. Using her sharp puppy claws she very gently ran them through the moss, her paws were a bit wobbly and unsteady not used to being used this way, going slowly since she wanted to do it right her features were filled determination as well as a careful air. Ending up with a small ball of moss she turned herself in Ivyshades direction looking down at it hoping that she'd gotten it right

Trembleclouds Theme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghostheart
Warrior

RP Stats
HP:
20/20  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:57 am

Ghostheart padded out from the warriors den and strerched his muscular black and white legs. Shaking any moss out of his fur, he padded over to Dragonsteel after selecting a nice plump rabbit from the fresh-kill pile. "Hello Dragonsteel. Mind if I sit here?" Not wanting to bother the massive gray warrior, he patiently waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rollingthunder.boards.net
Dragonstar
Clan Leader

RP Stats
HP:
40/40  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:40 am

He'd been sitting watching Cheshiregrin with a dark look upon his silvery grey features, the senior warrior however was distracted by the sound of a meek voice. Spotting Ghostheart he inclined his head and rumbled "You may" it was interesting how some wolves were arrogant little snots that needed a good lesson on what the real world was like while others were so submissive like they were a pup. That made him think of Trempblepup the poor thing was terrified of everyone and Jesterpup didn't make that any easier on her, looking over at Ghostheart he studied him before speaking "So has anything interesting happen to you or did i give up the exciting life of a rogue to sit in a stuffy camp all day?" He asked less than impressed with what was going on with the clan, and if something didn't happen soon he'd cause something himself or leave the stupid pack to begin with. Grumbling at that thought he yawned and returned to glaring at Cheshiregrin unable to believe that someone could be so cold hearted towards their own pups.

"You've breathed your last!"
"I've killed legions like you!"
"You're making this too easy!"
"Your blood will adorn my fangs!"
"That was hardly worth my time."
"You've just written your own epitaph."
"Your feeble attempt to hide is insulting"
"That wasn't a fight, it was an execution."
"You're not a threat... merely an annoyance."

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshire , Claire, Curlyriver, Dappledforest, Delilah, Dragonstar, Embershard, Frozenfeather, Glittershine, Honeybadger, Jesterfang, Lana,  Maplebreeze, Melissa,  Mustangspirit, Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart,  Silentstorm, Silverfern, Stormblade, Stormlight, Sunheart,   Timescatter/Spacedust, Tremblecloud, White Demon, Willowmist, Windfleck

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivyshade
Medicine Wolf

RP Stats
HP:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:46 pm

Observing the pup as she collected the moss together, Ivyshade was rather impress at how quickly Tremblepup learned. "Very good, that's how you do it." She praised the pup, glancing down at the bundle the small wolf had collected. "Now just gather a bit more and bring it with you back to the medicine den," she instructed, beginning to bundle together some moss of her own. The moss was soft and dry, perfect for dens. In leaf-bare dry moss would become a rarity as it would be covered by snow, so collecting some now was a definite must. Ivyshade pushed the clumps of moss together with her paws, creating an even larger wad. Satisfied, she glanced back to see how Tremblepup had done.
(short blah >.<)

Clan Leader

RP Stats
HP:
40/40  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:45 pm

Noghtstar trotted back towards camp with a pair of rabbits hanging from his fangs. He had spotted them as he had been traveling and with ease had caught them. His ears flickered at the sound of voices comeing from the moss clearing making his head turn towards it. Slowling down he stepped into the area and his green eyes jumped over Ivyshade to lock on Tremblepup. A soft growl rippled from his chest as the rabbits hit the floor as his narrowed green eyes returned to the medicine wolf. "Pups are not meant to leave camp. Why is Tremblepup out here?" He asked his voice slightly more cold then normal.

Shadows of the Night

Black dark shadows of the night,
across the sleeping earth they creep,
slithering and crawling, they obscure the light,
as they try to steal your soul to keep.

The shadows spread, begin to mingle,
becoming ever stronger in their evil intent,
maliciously seeking souls from the vulnerable,
they journey on and will not relent.

They silvery moon, she grants them life
and gives the shadows their umbras guise,
so pray they do not find you, to cause you strife,
if they do, beware, do not open your eyes.

When the black velvet night grows old,
dying; as the early morning begins to dawn,
the shadows retreat from here they evolved,
as the sun rises  and a new day is born.

~Jacqueline Nash

Avvies done by Lark and Heavy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivyshade
Medicine Wolf

RP Stats
HP:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:31 pm

She scented the brute before he appeared, immediately snarling accusations and glaring at her. Ivyshade flinched at first but then narrowed her eyes, taking a step in front of Tremblepup. Admittedly, she didn't completely trust her leader, she preferred Graystar better as the gray wolf was more honest and open. Nightstar was more sinister, only being kind when it suited him. Nevertheless, Ivy knew that he wanted what was best for the clan- even if his means of doing so were flawed. She raised her head and met his gaze, ok with defying his authority. She was a Medicine Wolf after all, and knew that the Shadowclan leader wouldn't dare kick her out. "Tremblepup was helping me collect moss for the clan." She explained, feeling the pup's terror from behind her. "I don't have an apprentice to assist me and the other apprentices are out training." In all fairness, her words were honest though she mostly had the pup with her to calm the younger wolf down. Noticing the two rabbits Nightstar had caught, she briefly turned her gaze towards them and then back to her leader. "You went out hunting alone?" she inquired, quite aware that he had been gone quite awhile for such a small catch. Any other wolf and Ivy wouldn't have cared, but Nightstar could be shifty.

Clan Leader

RP Stats
HP:
40/40  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:10 am

Nightstars expression didnt change but he gave a short sharp nod at Ivyshades words. "Very well. Next time however ask first if you would .
No confusion then." He told her as his eyes looked down at the small pup. "Once you are done come find me Ivyshade if you have a spare moment." With his request he looked back at the fae his eyes no longer narrowed but calculating. At the females question the brown brute shrugged. "I spoke the Bramblerose and checked along the Thunderclan border first." His replied his tone going hard. "These were just begging to be hunted on the way back." His grin was slightly feral as he picked the rabbits back up and walked away entering camp. He dropped the rabbits down on the pile and looked around the camp to see if Antpaw was there.

Shadows of the Night

Black dark shadows of the night,
across the sleeping earth they creep,
slithering and crawling, they obscure the light,
as they try to steal your soul to keep.

The shadows spread, begin to mingle,
becoming ever stronger in their evil intent,
maliciously seeking souls from the vulnerable,
they journey on and will not relent.

They silvery moon, she grants them life
and gives the shadows their umbras guise,
so pray they do not find you, to cause you strife,
if they do, beware, do not open your eyes.

When the black velvet night grows old,
dying; as the early morning begins to dawn,
the shadows retreat from here they evolved,
as the sun rises  and a new day is born.

~Jacqueline Nash

Avvies done by Lark and Heavy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShadowClan Camp   

Back to top Go down

ShadowClan Camp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next