An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Firefly Falls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StarClan

PostSubject: Firefly Falls   Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:30 am

Deep in the SunClan territory, you will find a waterfall that contains hundreds of small fireflies during summer nights, during the winter, the site of the falls is pure beauty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefiveclansrpg.forumotion.com
Claire
Loner

RP Stats
HP:
10/10  (10/10)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Falls   Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:01 am

Her adoptive father had always liked these mountains and now she was nearly fully grown herself she’d adopted that love too, staring at the waterfalls as she came up to them her green eyes flickered with delight and she happily splashed forward into the water with a soft laugh. She loved water, just as she loved the sea, the sea was her favourite place to be in the world however these water falls would suit her for now. Pushing her nose through the water and flicking water everywhere she didn’t seem to notice the fact that it was starting to get cold thanks to the turning of the earth around the sun. Noticing a few fish making their way through the water a sly grin flicked onto her face, knowing very well that this was claimed territory, Claire didn’t really care. Another thing she’d inherited from Killian, going still and watching the creature wind its way through the water, Claire lunged forward and captured it in her teeth. Tightening her grip on the fish until it died she waded out of the pools of water to lie down and begin happily eating it, wasting little time in stripping the meat from the fragile sharp bones she was soon once again in the water enjoying the soft mist that came off of the waterfalls. Eventually she heard pawsteps and voices, not bothering to take off she instead lifted her muzzle from where she'd been playing in the water again and watched them show up

"The waves of the sea, help me get back to me"
"She dreams of the ocean late at night, and longs for the wild salt air"
"Daaaad don't call me Claire-bear"
"Can’t bring myself to do what it is you think I should"
"Dance with the waves, move with the sea. Let the rhythm of the water, set your soul free"
"I'm not ready to make nice, I'm not ready to back down"
"I’m still mad as hell and I don’t have time to go round and round and round"

Claire's Song
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galepaw
Warrior Apprentice

RP Stats
HP:
20/20  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Falls   Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:36 am

Galepaws spotted pelt rippled over his frame as he climbed up to the falls sticking close to Riverstar as he found the easiest way for his shorter form. One of his forepaws slipped on some loose rubble and he yipped as he started to fall before he corrected himself with slight difficulty. "Im ok." he said softly to himself before he continued on. Reaching the falls he shook his fur out and looked up wagging his tail as his muzzle parted in a grin. "Hiya Claire. How are you?" he asked padding over to the waters edge.

Clan Leader

RP Stats
HP:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Falls   Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:19 am

Climbing slowly for the little apprentice to keep up, Riverstar kept an eye out for anything that was untoward. Even though they were deep in their own territory, it never hurt. Pricking his ears as he heard splashes coming from the pool, he trotted forward, relaxing a little when he saw that it was the black she wolf from Galepaw's training. She hadn't seemed to want to harm them then, though she'd need to be informed she was on their land. Giving a sigh as Galepaw trotted forward, at least the apprentice was polite this time. So he could learn to contain himself, good. Giving a soft hum, the bigger male checked around the pool, making sure that there were no other loners about before returning and having a drink. “Pleasant to see you again, Claire,” he said simply, not bothering to get out of the water. He was half thinking about going for a swim, though that would have to wait until the loner was gone. She'd grown since last seeing her, seeming to be almost fully grown now. “Are you lost? Since you're trespassing just a little.” A slight bit of humour entered his tone, and he got distracted by some fish for a few seconds. “Or are you just passing through to the mountain?” He was well aware there was a dark loner setting up camp there, and wondered if Claire knew the mysterious male. Making a mental note to warn the rest of the clan to steer clear, he glanced at the she wolf again, waiting patiently for her answer.

"Perhaps those who are best suited to power are those who have never sought it. Those who have leadership thrust upon them, and take up the mantle because they must, and find to their own surprise that they wear it well."
"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
"Never say goodbye, because saying goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting."
"To die will be an awfully big adventure."

Avvie done by Lark
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claire
Loner

RP Stats
HP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Falls   Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:30 am

Lo and behold the owners of the voices and splashes was Galepaw and Riverstar, admittedly it'd taken her a few moments to recognize them both, so much had happened since she'd seen them last. A slight smirk curled onto her lips as Riverstar spoke he inquired if she was lost since she was on their land a bit of humor creeping in to his tone which made her smirk widen. It appeared he'd heard that her foster father Killian had started to make a lair for himself up there, perfectly content in the water claire lowered her haunches and sat down. not minding the cold water leeching into her fur she flicked her ears and focused her green gaze on both males apparently not worried about the fact that she was out numbered, sleek and well fed her black fur shone with health. She wasn't threatened by either of them "No I'm not lost, this is the closest place for a drink" well it seemed Galepaw had at least grown some manners since she'd seen him last, her green gaze flicked from the leader back to the other young wolf. A cheeky glint entered her eyes suddenly, moving forward she flicked water at the two males snickering with amusement, as far as they knew she was harmless, thankfully they didn't know who exactly she'd been trained by. Still it was surprising that there was snow on the ground this early in the year, perhaps they'd be kind enough to explain it all to her, she splashed them again there was nothing better to do and when it came to water she was always up for some kind of goofy mischief.

"Dance with the waves, move with the sea. Let the rhythm of the water, set your soul free"

Claire's Song
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Falls   Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:45 am

Heavycloud caught up with his clanmates just in time to be greeted with a splash of chilly water. He blinked, amused and a little embarrassed, he turned to Riverstar and dipped his head in a quick greeting. He nodded to Galepaw as well before finally resting his lime green gaze upon the rascally trespasser. "I daresay that was quite the splash of a first impression," he murmured cheekily in his low baritones. Grinning slightly, he stepped up to Riverstar's side, waiting before continuing to speak.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Loner

RP Stats
HP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Falls   Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:21 am

A wolf she didn't know showed up without warning, instantly her demeanor changed and her green eyes narrowed, she didn't know who this was and she wasn't just about to trust him because he had a similar scent to the other two. Her ears flattened back slightly and her hackles rose a soft raspy snarl erupting from her. Claire smoothly stood and stared the large brown stranger down, she didn't know who he was and didn't trust him, despite knowing Galepaw and Riverstar she didn't know who this was and so they were assessed and treated as a threat. She thought about it all and then made up her mind, no she would not stay here and would not have anything to do with him, wading out of the water and shaking herself off the pitch black female flicked her tail. It took her only moments to decide where she'd go, planning to head to the pond where Julian had taught her how to fish some months back, quite satisfied with that course of action she shot the large brown wolf a frosty glare before dipping her head in half respect to the red wolf who appeared to be the alpha, his recruit was given a brief glance before she was gone heading to somewhere on the territory away from the others.
~The Dire Pond~

Claire's Song
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riverstar
Clan Leader

RP Stats
HP:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Falls   Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:44 am

Amused at the splash, he simply shook himself to clear the water from his coat. She was a playful thing, and looked to be in surprisingly good health for this time of year. Pondering a few ideas spinning around his head, he gave a frosty look towards his deputy, well aware that he hadn't asked the brown male to leave camp. Lucky his mother was still around to make sure there wasn't any trouble that was being gotten into. “The borders need tending to, Heavycloud,” he said, almost mildly. “Galepaw and I are quite fine on a training patrol.” He wasn't surprised that Claire had gone, she was outnumbered now, and from her stance, she considered Heavycloud a threat since she didn't know him. “Head back to camp and take a border patrol out. I will take care of the loner. Come on Galepaw. You track her for me. Remember to be quiet, there might be prey around to catch in the meantime.” Nudging his apprentice, the leader padded out of the water and followed the black she wolf's scent.

Dire Pond

"Perhaps those who are best suited to power are those who have never sought it. Those who have leadership thrust upon them, and take up the mantle because they must, and find to their own surprise that they wear it well."
"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
"Never say goodbye, because saying goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting."
"To die will be an awfully big adventure."

Avvie done by Lark
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Falls   Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:00 am

The burly male watched as the loner scampered off. Was it something I said? he didn't have much time to think over it before Riverstar seemingly scolded him for joining him. Wrinkling his nose at his leader while he followed the strange longer, he scuffed the earth with a paw as he wondered what to do. He could obey Riverstar's orders like a good little deputy, or... well, there wasn't much else of an option. Riverstar's word was Heavycloud's law. Letting out a low growl he turned and headed off back to camp. This shouldn't take too long, or at least, he hoped it wouldn't take too long.

- SunClan Camp -
Back to top Go down
Galepaw
Warrior Apprentice

RP Stats
HP:
20/20  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Falls   Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:12 am

Galepaw laughed as his head ducked at the splash of water and his tail wagged just above the surface. He had grown taller and slightly broader since they had last seen Claire. However he was still playful though slowly maturing as he grew and learned to hunt and fight for his clan. This wasn't a time to be serious though as he rose onto his hind legs slightly and brought his forepaws down onto the waters surface sending water back at Claire. He was fully preparing for a water fight when her stance changed and his ears started to drop until he heard Heavyclouds voice which made his blue eyes roll. He turned around slowly to look at the deputy with annoyance as he heard Claire take off and he sighed considering sneaking off to go after her but he internally perked up when Riverstar said they would be going after her. Climbing out of the water he shook his spotted pelt out to get rid of some of the clinging water. "Good one wise guy. Just send the loner all over the territory." he said to Heavycloud before he put his nose to the ground and raced off after the dark female.

~Dire Pond~

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Falls   

Back to top Go down

Firefly Falls
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1