The Five Clans RPG
Welcome to the Five Clans! Click below to Log In or Register.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Click on Announcements for more information
Riverclan Deputy: Moonbreeze congratulations!
Deputy of Sunclan: Heavycloud - Congratulations!

Share | 

Abandoned Mine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StarClan

PostSubject: Abandoned Mine   Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:28 am

An empty mineshaft long abandoned by two legs, forbidden for most to go here. Wolves come here in times when they are desperate for food, but most stay away because of the stories of ghosts and evil demons from days long past.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefiveclansrpg.forumotion.com
Ashfall
Young Warrior

RP Stats
HP:
30/30  (30/30)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Mine   Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:03 am

With his name cleared from the mess with Windclan about him supposedly murdering Snowstar he should be happy, but he wasn't. Nothing was right with the world, Specklefrost the quirky female he'd grown to love was gone, with three of their pups. Standing at the entrance to the abandoned mine he sighed softly remembering how he'd been considering leaving Sunclan and she'd gotten him to stay. Entering the mine he stepped over the old rusted tracks left behind by two legs and ventured into its depths, he'd admittedly been neglecting his two remaining pups but the loss of Specklefrost had hit him like the death of his first mate. Was he cursed? Fit only to wander these mountains without a partner at his side? He had so many questions and little answers, was she ever going to come back to him? He doubted it, nothing ever went his way for long, stumbling over a rock the sound echoed through the pitch black mine tunnel. The dark place suited his mood, as he progressed further he began to appreciate his thick coat that kept the cold at bay, what was he going to do now? That was the biggest question he had no real answer to.

Dwelling in the dark mine for a few hours his thoughts returned to his two precious pups, stumbling out of the darkness the sun blinded him for a brief moment before he picked up the fat quail he'd picked up on his way there and trotted back to the camp with the quail as a gift for his children

~Sunclan Camp~

"The world pushes us without mercy,
 and when some of us push back,  
the world points and cries, Evil."
"Everyone's gonna die. It's a natural part of life.
But if life has no purpose, you're dead already"
"Sometimes the best helping hand you can give, is a firm hard push"
"I'm not saying you're stupid, you just have bad luck when it comes to thinking"

Other Characters:  Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshire ,Claire, Daniella, Dappledforest, Delilah, Dragonsteel, Embershard, Frozenfeather, Ghostwhisper, Honeybadger, Jesterfang, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt,  Peachblossom,  Rosestar, Shadowheart, Sofia, Silentstorm, Sky, Silverfern, Stormblade, Sunheart, Ted, Thomas, Timescatter/Spacedust, Tremblecloud, White demon, Willowmist, Windfleck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissa
Loner/Rogue

RP Stats
HP:
40/40  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Mine   Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:39 am

Walking up quietly the smell of another wolf assaulted her sensitive nose, despite the fact that it was clearly broadcasting that this piece of mountain territory was indeed claimed, Melissa continued on. The rules of the packs that had moved in didn't really occur to her as she simply didn't care, there wasn't much that she cared about. The brown wolf followed her nose along before discovering an old cavern that had two leg equipment in it, she brushed a paw along one of the rusted old tracks that she recognized as being similar to the ones that trains ran on in the two leg town. The trains had killed Julians friend, she remembered it quite clearly, at least it had been a quick death not one that had drawn out for days. Studying the cave that had the tracks running into it she surmised that it was abandoned, after all there was no two leg scent around and the tracks were busted up a small way inside. Wondering what was in the black emptiness that reminded the brown fighting wolf of the void she'd sent opponents too. Melissa began slipping into the darkness, unafraid, her logic told her that there were no two legs around and the other wolf scent was somewhat faded not fresh as it would be if the wolf remained inside or used this place as a den.

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julian
Loner/Rogue

Location : Land of Oz. No, not the one you're thinking of. The one with roos

RP Stats
HP:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Mine   Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:24 am

Following the brown she-wolf's scent, Julian came to the mine and hesitated. He'd picked up scent markers of a pack that lived around here, and clearly had this as part of their territory, but he was just a singular loner, and he wasn't hunting or anything on their land. Deciding that it would be fine, he kept going, padding his way through the dark tunnels. he didn't attempt to be quiet, preferring to let Mel be aware of his appearance. He knew that she was an old ring fighter, and didn't particularly want to get jumped on because he startled her. Sniffing around curiously, he made a mental note to not bring Claire here. It was so dark he'd lose her in an instant, and knowing her she'd do it on purpose.

"There is nothing more painful than your first howl being one of grief."
”Time for tucker?”
“Get the job done and grab some smoko, mate. Ease up.”
"G'day, mate. How's it going?"
"Yeah, no worries. She'll be right, mate."
"Yeah, nah - that means no. Nah, yeah - that means yes."

I Come From a Land Down Under

Dictionary 1 Dictionary 2 Dictionary 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melissa
Loner/Rogue

RP Stats
HP:
40/40  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Mine   Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:12 am

She'd stopped going any deeper, quite content where she was, hearing foot falls her ears swiveled back to listen to what was going on. Getting up she turned about her brown eyes searching the black darkness for whoever it was, however the scent long came before who it belonged to. It was Julian of all canines, moving forward she slipped through the darkness quietly herself and her brother having the natural knack of being silent. Appearing out of nowhere she towered over the dog before tilting her head to the side "Julian" she stated rather bluntly "What are you doing here?" she could not quite fathom why he'd be here of all places. Her tail ever so slightly gave a brief wag, she was not neutral to seeing him here, no seeing him here was almost... pleasant, which was so unusual for her. Deciding she might be able to make more sense of him outside where she could read him better, Melissa began walking out towards the exit of the mine giving the dog little choice but to follow her. At the mouth of the entrance to the mine she stopped seeing white stuff, she had absolutely no idea what it was, very wary of things that were new she pawed at it lightly in confusion. This was her first year out of the fighting ring, where she'd always been kept inside, she'd never seen snow before. "Julian what is this white, cold, wet... mush" the question was soft and slipped out of her without her really noticing, so entranced by the strange white weirdness.

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julian
Loner/Rogue

Location : Land of Oz. No, not the one you're thinking of. The one with roos

RP Stats
HP:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Mine   Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:00 am

Jumping a little in surprise when Melissa came looming out of the darkness, he was about to respond when she began to walk off. Giving a soft sigh, he padded after her, stumbling over the old railway tracks a bit and stopped at the so sudden change in the weather. It hadn't been snowing when he'd entered the mine. What was going on? Moving out to sniff at it, he glanced at the she wolf, wondering what was going through her mind. “It's snow,” he explained, wondering if Claire was stuck in it, and hoping that she was at least with the black fighter. Killian would be able to take care of her. “Usually it only come in winter, when all the leaves come off the trees. I don't know why it's so early.” Sitting at the entrance to the mine, avoiding staying in the snow for very long, he pondered the occurrence for a while, not understanding at all. “Be careful when you move about in it. Stay out in the cold too long, and you can freeze to death.” The light had changed too, and he squinted up into the sky, confused to why the sun was suddenly gone. Not looking up for very long, he pawed at his eyes briefly to try and get rid of the small black spots dancing over his vision, and looked back over the landscape with a slight shiver. His coat wasn't thick enough for snow, so it looked like that he might be stuck in the mine for warmth until the snow melted.

"There is nothing more painful than your first howl being one of grief."
”Time for tucker?”
“Get the job done and grab some smoko, mate. Ease up.”
"G'day, mate. How's it going?"
"Yeah, no worries. She'll be right, mate."
"Yeah, nah - that means no. Nah, yeah - that means yes."

I Come From a Land Down Under

Dictionary 1 Dictionary 2 Dictionary 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Mine