An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Sun Clearing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StarClan

PostSubject: The Sun Clearing   Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:27 am

First topic message reminder :

A large grassy clearing where wolves go to sun themselves and train, rabbits are hunted there though foxes and occasionally a badger will burrow their due to the soft ground being easier to dig.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefiveclansrpg.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Gentleheart
Queen

RP Stats
HP:
35/35  (35/35)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Clearing   Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:11 pm

Gentleheart was feeling a little restless since giving birth to her pups and felt like she just needed some space and to go for a walk. Granted it was a slow process considering that her muscles were a little stiff. She was happy that the sun had come back and that they were able to finally start filling up the fresh kill pile again. She then reflected on her actions towards Ashfall's pups, and she felt really horrible. How could she have behaved in such a manner considering that at the time she was the only queen in the clan. She should have helped the brute out and taken care of those pups as her own. So she deserved all the foul words and treatment that Peachpup had given her. Sighing, Gentleheart turned in the way back to the camp. She needed to be with her pups as they were still to young to be eating fresh kill and they were probably hungry.

Sunclan Camp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heatherfrost
Warrior

RP Stats
HP:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Clearing   Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:23 am

Keeping an eye on the two youngsters as they followed her, Heatherfrost slowed to a stop in the place with the least amount of snow, giving them a breather. It looked like not much had melted, but she could still give the pair a bit of a lesson. She wasn't quite sure why Riverstar had sent the two with them to hunt, but she had a feeling that he was preoccupied with something. “Still makes him an idiot sometimes,” she murmured to herself before turning to the pair. “Alright, I know that we're likely not going to catch much prey with you two still learning, but there's always a chance. Stormpaw, you've become pretty good at stalking, why not see if you can pick up any prey scents? Should be a few rabbits around, they don't mind the snow very much.” She was only intending for it to be a short lesson, she was worried about their father. Something wasn't going well with him, and her gut was telling her that she had to get back to the camp. Dismissing it for the moment, she turned to Peachpaw and explained how best to stalk some prey. “Come over here a bit more, stand in a different spot to your sister. The more noses we have sniffing, the higher our chance of finding some prey.” Giving him an encouraging smile, she watched the pair as they tried to find some prey. If they could find some, that would be great, the youngsters could have a go at catching a rabbit or two, and they might end up with something to bring back for the fresh kill pile.

Avvie by Larky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stormpaw
Warrior Apprentice

RP Stats
HP:
20/20  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Clearing   Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:43 am

Following the adult she wolf, the grey wolf gave a curt nod when she was praised, she already knew she was good at stalking and so the praise didn't exactly bother her. Her ears perked up at the mention of trying to pick up some scents, figuring it was the same as following her nose to the fresh kill pile but with fresher scents the stocky well built pup cast about. However in the heavy snow she wasn't able to find much, the cold white substance interfering with scents, sneezing and shaking herself out she told herself it was an honour to serve the clan and hunt for it no matter how cold and hard it was. Inexperienced and with little training however it wasn't long before the young fierce wolf was huddled underneath a bush where there was less snow and shivering, her brother would likely voice his disapproval soon enough he could never know when to keep his big fat mouth shut. Glancing about with her bright yellow eyes hoping she might be able to find something to hunt her mind drifted and soon she was thinking about Specklefrost, had her mother always looked right through her like that? No matter what she said it felt like she'd picked Littlepup, Darkpup and Blackpup over herself and Peachpaw, was there something wrong with them? No, that wasn't true, her father loved her and Peachpaw very much, he'd always been there for them even when he'd been hurting. Scowling to herself and looking remarkably like her brother, the strong willed female huffed Specklefrost is the one whos in the wrong! Obviously she didn't realize what a wonderful father and mate our dad really is! Heatherfrost wouldn't do to our family what Specklefrost did! hunching her shoulders against the cold the youngster's yellow gaze was distant as she thought everything over in a way she wanted to get away from it all. To not be the pup that was stared at and pitied, she didn't want pity for what had happened to her family she just wanted to be strong, that was why she wasn't complaining now the cold would strengthen her and make her better.

"Ice brain"
"None of you will be alive to tell it."
“The intensity of the hunt is special, isn’t it ?”
"If you wish to hunt with me, your feet need to be quick, and your eyes quicker."
"It means waking up every day knowing that you could die,and having to earn your life by clawing for every breath"

[/color]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peachpaw
Warrior Apprentice

RP Stats
HP:
20/20  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Clearing   Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:24 am

Following his sister and Heatherfrost, the grumpy little pup stomped through the snow following Heatherfrosts trail and placing his paws where hers had been so it was easier to get through the deep snow. Scowling more as his sister went off to try and scout about he moved closer to the warrior like she'd asked, attempting to sniff he promptly sneezed and fell back on his rear from the strength of it and promptly started to complain. "Riverstars such an idiot! How can two newly named apprentices know how to hunt! It would have been smarter to send us on a border patrol to learn the territory or something. I want to go back to the camp.... I don't trust Specklefrost with dad she'll probably do something and hurt him more. She's horrible! I wish she'd just die - if she died she couldn't hurt dad anymore! Darkpup has no idea who Stormpaw and I are! He probably thinks the stupid rogues Specklefrost ran off with are his family. I hate him and Specklefrost. Hate hate hate hate hate loathe entirely!" his voice was spiteful and mean as well as angry, it wasn't right it wasn't fair for the waste of fur that was his birth mother to suddenly return to the clan. She should have died, it would have served her right the stupid cow, anger and resentment burned in him, it was easier to feel the anger and the resentment than the pain that threatened to overwhelm him. Instead of trying to sniff out anything else he flattened his ears back and glared his yellow eyes back towards the camp, they needed to get back to chase Specklefrost away from Ashdust, getting up and nearly falling over as his paws had gone numb in the cold he took a few steps back towards camp in hopes that Heatherfrost would take the hint.

"We're all dying, with no real purpose for our meaningless lives."
"I'm not great at the advice thing, can i interest you in a sarcastic comment instead?"
"I'm sorry that you got offended when I called you stupid, I honestly thought you knew"
"I don't argue with idiots, they will just lower me to their level and then beat me with experience"
"Am I just eating because I'm bored? Or is it to prolong my inevitable demise..."
"Hate, hate, hate. Hate, hate, hate. Double hate. LOATHE ENTIRELY!"

Avatar Base Credit|Signature Base Credit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heatherfrost
Warrior

RP Stats
HP:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Clearing   Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:57 am

She really wasn’t surprised when Peachpaw started complaining, and in truth agreed with him a little. “I know, youngster,” she said, brushing her nose over his scruff gently. “He wasn’t really thinking, I think there’s a few other things on his mind.” She was fairly sure that the low kill pile was one such issue, but hopefully he and Galepaw would come back from their patrol with some food. Looking over at where his sister was, Heatherfrost called over to the youngster gently. “Come on Stormpaw, you had a good shot. We’ll go home via the stream and maybe catch a fish or two. We don’t really want to return empty pawed with the fresh kill pile so low.” Nosing Peachpaw affectionately, she turned her nose back towards home, worried about Ashdust as well. She’d grown fond of the three while Specklefrost had been gone, and she truly looked at the pups as her own now. It wouldn’t do to leave their father alone with Specklefrost for long, in her opinion. Nothing good would come of that. “Heading home, you both did well for your first time."

Sunclan Camp

Avvie by Larky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stormpaw
Warrior Apprentice

RP Stats
HP:
20/20  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Clearing   Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:29 am

Distracted from her thoughts as she heard her brother talking, Stormpaw rolled her eyes with a soft sigh, she loved her brother but honestly he didn't really fit her idea of a proper wolf. He was weak, he didn't like play fighting or play hunting, he just wanted to sit by himself and over think things. In this instance he was just whining instead of bearing the brunt of the cold and getting on with things, it was annoying and she longed to snap at him and tell him to shut up but she knew that wouldn't end well. Although she was superior when it came to actual play fighting in a war of words he'd win, flicking her tail she simply listened as Heatherfrost spoke,saying that they'd go home via the stream and try to catch some fish. Agreeing whole heartedly that returning to camp empty pawed wasn't an option, the newly named apprentice got to her paws and shook the snow out of her thick coat, hopefully she and heatherfrost would be able to get her depressed brother to actually do something positive and catch something for the clan. Not minding the snow as they were serving their clan she carried her tail high in the air not unlike a flag pole and followed Heatherfrost closely.
~Sunclan Camp~

"Ice brain"
"None of you will be alive to tell it."
“The intensity of the hunt is special, isn’t it ?”
"If you wish to hunt with me, your feet need to be quick, and your eyes quicker."
"It means waking up every day knowing that you could die,and having to earn your life by clawing for every breath"

[/color]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peachpaw
Warrior Apprentice

RP Stats
HP:
20/20  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Clearing   Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:37 am

Grumbling he glared up at Heatherfrost as she brushed her nose over his scruff, then she explained why which made him snort "Shouldn't be leader then if he can't think of more than one thing at a time" however he brightened up when she called to Stormpaw announcing that they were going to head back. Although his smile vanished when she mentioned stopping at a stupid river first, resuming grumbling he glanced up at Heatherfrost when she nosed him. In all honesty she was his mum to him, and he loved her like one, Specklefrost was a stranger who hurt his family, standing up on all fours he struggled in the snow after Heatherfrost. Glancing about and seeing his sister he tagged along with her managing to keep his grumbling to himself as he knew it'd irritate her, she was the only one he truly didn't want to annoy. His bright fur stood out against the cold snow which annoyed him, what the heck was the point of having such a bright vibrant pelt? He'd stick out like a sore paw when it came to hunting, and fighting well he really wasn't that keen on that although perhaps learning to back up his words with teeth could be useful. Truth be told he didn't really want to hurt anyone attacking wise, but he'd keep that to himself he had a reputation to maintain of someone who didn't give any cares and would say what he thought. Pushing himself to keep up, by the time he reached camp after trying to help his sister fish and falling into the frigid waters Peachpaw was cold, wet and miserable and let Heatherfrost know quite loudly.
~Sunclan Camp~

"We're all dying, with no real purpose for our meaningless lives."
"I'm not great at the advice thing, can i interest you in a sarcastic comment instead?"
"I'm sorry that you got offended when I called you stupid, I honestly thought you knew"
"I don't argue with idiots, they will just lower me to their level and then beat me with experience"
"Am I just eating because I'm bored? Or is it to prolong my inevitable demise..."
"Hate, hate, hate. Hate, hate, hate. Double hate. LOATHE ENTIRELY!"

Avatar Base Credit|Signature Base Credit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Clearing   

Back to top Go down

The Sun Clearing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2