An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Dire Pond

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StarClan

PostSubject: The Dire Pond   Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:26 am

First topic message reminder :

A pond located near camp named after the first leader of SunClan, Direstar. The pond has many herbal plants growing around the edges and has plenty of fish for those who know how to fish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thefiveclansrpg.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Claire
Loner

RP Stats
HP:
10/10  (10/10)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: The Dire Pond   Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:13 am

For now she was willing to she what it'd be like to live in one place, dipping her head at the wag of his tail and the announcement that it'd be a pleasure to have her. She was still of the opinion that these clan wolves were weenies, however that could be subject to change, he waded out of the water and informed her that he'd have little issue with her visiting them but that them visiting wasn't allowed she had to refrain herself from snorting. Killian would wander where he wanted, she was his daughter and so if he wanted to see her he'd saunter into camp with his tail in the air and a bored look on his features. Listening as he briefly touched on the subject of that they named themselves differently to loners and rogues, that made sense Riverstar and Galepaw were rather ridiculous names, perhaps she'd change her name perhaps she wouldn't she'd have to have time to think about what she'd want to change her name to. Yawning and showing her white teeth, the black adult slipped along after the red and white alpha of the pack, wondering with amusement what Killian would think of this.

~Sunclan Camp~

"The waves of the sea, help me get back to me"
"She dreams of the ocean late at night, and longs for the wild salt air"
"Daaaad don't call me Claire-bear"
"Can’t bring myself to do what it is you think I should"
"Dance with the waves, move with the sea. Let the rhythm of the water, set your soul free"
"I'm not ready to make nice, I'm not ready to back down"
"I’m still mad as hell and I don’t have time to go round and round and round"

Claire's Song
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunheart
Medicine Wolf

RP Stats
HP:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: The Dire Pond   Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:39 am

Walking up and feeling quite thankful that it hadn't started to snow yet and that the snow line had reduced some during the last few warm days of leaf-fall, she paused and waited for Darkpup and Specklefrost to catch up again. Once they had gathered she spoke "I'm looking for Coltsfoot, its a bright yellow flower, if you can find me some Darkpup I'll teach you how to harvest it. Specklefrost could you help me find some Feverfew please? It'll help pebblepup who's unwell at the moment, its small white flowers with a yellow middle, they look lie daisies and have a tangy smell with small soft leaves. I'll show you how to harvest it as well if you're keen to learn" Once they were off and searching, she herself was searching for Lambs ear, she'd run out recently and was very invested in finding some more, it grew best in the mountains thankfully the only issue would be finding the plant amidst the snow. Unlike the other two plants she'd sent the mother and son on, this plant didn't live along the water side. Moving up off of the stony shore and sniffing around for the particular plant, she began digging as she detected a faint scent from beneath the snow, freeing the plant from the oppressive snow, she sighed with relief. She'd rescued it before it'd died underneath the snow, that was the worst thing about leaf bare up in the mountains, the excess snow that was always quick to arrive and slow to leave which meant she had herb trouble most of the year. However it was mainly kept to herself no one else needed to know that she often ran low on herbs despite her best efforts.

"Some days you just have to be your own sunshine."
"Dream big. Sparkle more. Shine bright."
"Aim for the stars! But first take care of the bodyguards."
"True friendship is based on trust, honesty and sincere generosity of our hearts."
"Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything."
"What do you get when you toss a hand grenade into a kitchen in France?
Linoleum blownapart."
"What you think of yourself is much more important than what people think of you."
"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different."
"What is a typical diet of a sea monster? Fish and ships."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkpup
Pup

RP Stats
HP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: The Dire Pond   Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:32 am

Darkpup happily bounded after Sunheart, keeping close to his mother. He knew by now that if he wandered too far, she'd panic. He wasn't allowed to leave her side on their journey back to the clan. If she had to go hunting, she'd tuck him away in a well-hidden place, and she didn't attempt going anywhere remotely far. If she had no luck finding prey, she'd collect him, and they'd move on. Darkpup hated hiding, yet he also hated being away from his mother. After all, Specklefrost was off hunting when Littlepup was snatched away by an eagle. He didn't want to meet the same fate, nor starve like his brother. So he obeyed. He was quite obedient at this point. His ears perked at the medicine wolf's words, and he gave her a quick nod. "Okay!" he barked, before trotting off to find the herb. He skirted along the river, flicking an ear at his mother's warning to not wander too far. He nosed around the earth, ears flattened against his head as he searched diligently. It took a bit, but he finally found the yellow flower. "Sunheart! Is this it?" he barked, raising his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunheart
Medicine Wolf

RP Stats
HP:
35/35  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: The Dire Pond   Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:26 am

Looking up at the sound of the pups yap, the gentle natured medicine wolf got up and padded down to the shore where he was, investigating the plant and concluding that it was indeeds coltsfoot the medicine wolf began showing the youngster the correct way to harvest it taking care to leave enough there that hopefully the plant would survive the winter snows and would revitalize itself in the spring. Already she longed for spring, although it became treacherous for avalanches as the snow started to melt, there were more plants and colds and coughs became less deadly. "Good job Darkpup, You're doing very well, not much longer and I'll recommend to Riverstar that you get made an apprentice" her own intuitions about what Specklefrost would do was kept to herself, she wasn't blind she'd observed and watched the queen and she was little like the grey she wolf who'd gone missing one night. "Go help your mum find the Feverfew, you've got a sharp nose so im sure you can find the tangy smelling plant" her voice was warm, carefully moving the collected herb into the leaf she'd brought with her to transport herbs Sunheart returned to the plant she'd discovered humming to herself.

"Some days you just have to be your own sunshine."
"Dream big. Sparkle more. Shine bright."
"Aim for the stars! But first take care of the bodyguards."
"True friendship is based on trust, honesty and sincere generosity of our hearts."
"Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything."
"What do you get when you toss a hand grenade into a kitchen in France?
Linoleum blownapart."
"What you think of yourself is much more important than what people think of you."
"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different."
"What is a typical diet of a sea monster? Fish and ships."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Specklefrost
Queen

RP Stats
HP:
30/30  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Dire Pond   Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:24 pm

Specklefrost kept a keen eye on her pup the whole way to the pond. She was aware that he wanted to go off and adventure, but she wouldn't allow him to do so alone. Nonetheless, she was more than glad that Sunheart allowed them out of the medicine den. The she-wolf was restless lately, and she had no desire to remain in one place for too long. She'd become used to travelling. The group of wolves never stayed in one place for long; they were rather nomadic once the pups were able to walk far enough.
After a bit, Specklefrost snapped her attention back to Sunheart. Nodding, she turned and sniffed around for the herb she was told to find. There were quite a few smells hanging in the air, and she resisted the urge to follow them instead. After padding around for a bit, she was able to find a slightly tangy scent until she noticed Darkpup had found coltsfoot. Lifting her head, a fond hum left the young mother, and she flicked her tail as he joined her side. "Smell that, my pup?" She led him to the flowers, before sitting down and sniffing it. She cast her gaze to the black and white male. "What do you think, hm? Is this it?" Specklefrost purred gently, nuzzling him.

"Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkpup
Pup

RP Stats
HP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: The Dire Pond   Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:31 pm

Darkpup lifted his head in pride at Sunheart's praise, watching her harvest the plant. He noticed she left some alone, and he tilted his head in confusion. Why would she leave some? Wouldn't she have more if she gathered the rest? However, he chose not to question it any further, and he glanced around for his mother's gray pelt. After spotting her, the pup swiftly joined her side, puffing his chest and sniffing the air. Sure enough, he found the same tangy scent his mother had found, and followed her closely. At her inquiry, Darkpup leaned forward to sniff the delicate looking plant. He gave a quick nod, followed by a sneeze. "Uh -- yeah, that's it, I think," he woofed, sniffing in irritation before sitting down. "Sunheart, is this it?" he called, looking back towards the she-wolf in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dire Pond   

Back to top Go down

The Dire Pond
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2