The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dire Pond

Go down 
+5
Claire
Willowmist
Riverstar
Sunheart
StarClan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

The Dire Pond - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Dire Pond   The Dire Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 12:26 am

First topic message reminder :

The Dire Pond - Page 2 Pond1

A pond located near camp named after the first leader of SunClan, Direstar. The pond has many herbal plants growing around the edges and has plenty of fish for those who know how to fish.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Claire
Loner
Claire

RP Stats
HP:
The Dire Pond - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10The Dire Pond - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: The Dire Pond   The Dire Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 9:13 am

For now she was willing to she what it'd be like to live in one place, dipping her head at the wag of his tail and the announcement that it'd be a pleasure to have her. She was still of the opinion that these clan wolves were weenies, however that could be subject to change, he waded out of the water and informed her that he'd have little issue with her visiting them but that them visiting wasn't allowed she had to refrain herself from snorting. Killian would wander where he wanted, she was his daughter and so if he wanted to see her he'd saunter into camp with his tail in the air and a bored look on his features. Listening as he briefly touched on the subject of that they named themselves differently to loners and rogues, that made sense Riverstar and Galepaw were rather ridiculous names, perhaps she'd change her name perhaps she wouldn't she'd have to have time to think about what she'd want to change her name to. Yawning and showing her white teeth, the black adult slipped along after the red and white alpha of the pack, wondering with amusement what Killian would think of this.

~Sunclan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Sunheart
Medicine Wolf
Sunheart

RP Stats
HP:
The Dire Pond - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35The Dire Pond - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: The Dire Pond   The Dire Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 9:39 am

Walking up and feeling quite thankful that it hadn't started to snow yet and that the snow line had reduced some during the last few warm days of leaf-fall, she paused and waited for Darkpup and Specklefrost to catch up again. Once they had gathered she spoke "I'm looking for Coltsfoot, its a bright yellow flower, if you can find me some Darkpup I'll teach you how to harvest it. Specklefrost could you help me find some Feverfew please? It'll help pebblepup who's unwell at the moment, its small white flowers with a yellow middle, they look lie daisies and have a tangy smell with small soft leaves. I'll show you how to harvest it as well if you're keen to learn" Once they were off and searching, she herself was searching for Lambs ear, she'd run out recently and was very invested in finding some more, it grew best in the mountains thankfully the only issue would be finding the plant amidst the snow. Unlike the other two plants she'd sent the mother and son on, this plant didn't live along the water side. Moving up off of the stony shore and sniffing around for the particular plant, she began digging as she detected a faint scent from beneath the snow, freeing the plant from the oppressive snow, she sighed with relief. She'd rescued it before it'd died underneath the snow, that was the worst thing about leaf bare up in the mountains, the excess snow that was always quick to arrive and slow to leave which meant she had herb trouble most of the year. However it was mainly kept to herself no one else needed to know that she often ran low on herbs despite her best efforts.
Back to top Go down
Darkpup
Pup
Darkpup

RP Stats
HP:
The Dire Pond - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10The Dire Pond - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: The Dire Pond   The Dire Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 4:32 am

Darkpup happily bounded after Sunheart, keeping close to his mother. He knew by now that if he wandered too far, she'd panic. He wasn't allowed to leave her side on their journey back to the clan. If she had to go hunting, she'd tuck him away in a well-hidden place, and she didn't attempt going anywhere remotely far. If she had no luck finding prey, she'd collect him, and they'd move on. Darkpup hated hiding, yet he also hated being away from his mother. After all, Specklefrost was off hunting when Littlepup was snatched away by an eagle. He didn't want to meet the same fate, nor starve like his brother. So he obeyed. He was quite obedient at this point. His ears perked at the medicine wolf's words, and he gave her a quick nod. "Okay!" he barked, before trotting off to find the herb. He skirted along the river, flicking an ear at his mother's warning to not wander too far. He nosed around the earth, ears flattened against his head as he searched diligently. It took a bit, but he finally found the yellow flower. "Sunheart! Is this it?" he barked, raising his head.
Back to top Go down
Sunheart
Medicine Wolf
Sunheart

RP Stats
HP:
The Dire Pond - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35The Dire Pond - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: The Dire Pond   The Dire Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 2:26 am

Looking up at the sound of the pups yap, the gentle natured medicine wolf got up and padded down to the shore where he was, investigating the plant and concluding that it was indeeds coltsfoot the medicine wolf began showing the youngster the correct way to harvest it taking care to leave enough there that hopefully the plant would survive the winter snows and would revitalize itself in the spring. Already she longed for spring, although it became treacherous for avalanches as the snow started to melt, there were more plants and colds and coughs became less deadly. "Good job Darkpup, You're doing very well, not much longer and I'll recommend to Riverstar that you get made an apprentice" her own intuitions about what Specklefrost would do was kept to herself, she wasn't blind she'd observed and watched the queen and she was little like the grey she wolf who'd gone missing one night. "Go help your mum find the Feverfew, you've got a sharp nose so im sure you can find the tangy smelling plant" her voice was warm, carefully moving the collected herb into the leaf she'd brought with her to transport herbs Sunheart returned to the plant she'd discovered humming to herself.
Back to top Go down
Specklefrost
Queen
Specklefrost

RP Stats
HP:
The Dire Pond - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Dire Pond - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Dire Pond   The Dire Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 6:24 pm

Specklefrost kept a keen eye on her pup the whole way to the pond. She was aware that he wanted to go off and adventure, but she wouldn't allow him to do so alone. Nonetheless, she was more than glad that Sunheart allowed them out of the medicine den. The she-wolf was restless lately, and she had no desire to remain in one place for too long. She'd become used to travelling. The group of wolves never stayed in one place for long; they were rather nomadic once the pups were able to walk far enough.
After a bit, Specklefrost snapped her attention back to Sunheart. Nodding, she turned and sniffed around for the herb she was told to find. There were quite a few smells hanging in the air, and she resisted the urge to follow them instead. After padding around for a bit, she was able to find a slightly tangy scent until she noticed Darkpup had found coltsfoot. Lifting her head, a fond hum left the young mother, and she flicked her tail as he joined her side. "Smell that, my pup?" She led him to the flowers, before sitting down and sniffing it. She cast her gaze to the black and white male. "What do you think, hm? Is this it?" Specklefrost purred gently, nuzzling him.
Back to top Go down
Darkpup
Pup
Darkpup

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Dire Pond   The Dire Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 6:31 pm

Darkpup lifted his head in pride at Sunheart's praise, watching her harvest the plant. He noticed she left some alone, and he tilted his head in confusion. Why would she leave some? Wouldn't she have more if she gathered the rest? However, he chose not to question it any further, and he glanced around for his mother's gray pelt. After spotting her, the pup swiftly joined her side, puffing his chest and sniffing the air. Sure enough, he found the same tangy scent his mother had found, and followed her closely. At her inquiry, Darkpup leaned forward to sniff the delicate looking plant. He gave a quick nod, followed by a sneeze. "Uh -- yeah, that's it, I think," he woofed, sniffing in irritation before sitting down. "Sunheart, is this it?" he called, looking back towards the she-wolf in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Sunheart
Medicine Wolf
Sunheart

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Dire Pond   The Dire Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 4:52 am

Off on her own again, she'd paid little attention to Specklefrost, it wasn't her business how the strange she wolf took care of her pup, in Sunhearts professional opinion something wasn't quite right with her. Her desire to blame Starclan and everyone apart from herself from the calamity that had occurred to her pups was troublesome, she could only hope that when Specklefrost left again that she'd leave Darkpup behind. True it would be cruel to the youngster but it’d be better for him to be raised by a clan and a more stable wolf that Specklefrost, digging through the snow Darkpups loud yap caught her attention. The creamy hued she wolf turned around and padded over to the pair and investigated the plant “Ah yes perfect, good job Darkpup. You’ve got a good nose, young warrior” harvesting the plant delicately she knew that she’d have to start going around her herbs and digging them out so they didn’t get flattened by fresh snow fall. Indeed leaf bare was always the toughest time of the year for her, speaking of pebblepup needed some of these herbs “We’d better get back to camp, Pebblepup requires these herbs so she can get better, why don’t you lead us back to camp Darkpup? It’ll work on your tracking skills” with a friendly smile in Specklefrosts direction, she carefully packed the herbs they’d harvested into the leaves she’d brought with her and picked them up in her jaws carefully. With Darkpup following the tracks they’d made out to the pond she contentedly followed him, humming a song to herself.
~sunclan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Misty
Rogue
Misty

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Dire Pond   The Dire Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2019 7:16 am

Misty had wandered for a while before she just got to thirsty to continue. She walked up to the pond after scanning the area and not seeing any other wolves nearby but she did notice that there were some in the area. But she didn't know if it was just a couple of wolves passing through or if there was indeed another pack here. After getting a drink she actually walked into the water and decided to fish. The humans had always kept the pond with fish in it as she though it amused them to see the wolves fish but this was the one thing that Misty was pretty good at. After catching and eating her fish she noticed that this place had a lot of herbs growing around, and she spotted one that her aunt use to use when she felt she needed a pick me up. The plant's leaves were green, soft, and fuzzy (Lambs Ear) and she tore a leaf off and chewed it up and swallowed it. It tasted kinda bitter just like how she was use too but after a bit she could feel the effects of it. Even though she didn't feel as tired she still picked a shady spot and laid down. Thinking about where and what she was going to do next.
Back to top Go down
Sunheart
Medicine Wolf
Sunheart

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Dire Pond   The Dire Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 8:34 am

Running up completely out of breath, Sunheart panted quite obviously as she came to a halt, the stale scents of Specklefrost and Darkpup were being overridden by a newer scent. Slightly frustrated that this was the third intruder she’d met on one day, Sunheart, needless to say, didn’t have time to muck about getting rid of an intruder. So she slunk around to the other side of the pond thankfully there was cover and she could gather the rushes she needed in relative peace, picking quickly the cream coloured female’s mouth was soon enough full of as many reeds as she could manage, honestly she needed to collect some bits and pieces and trade them with the wolf who called himself the leopard perhaps he’d have some kind of bag she could trade for and that’d keep things nicely carried leaving her jaws free to do other things. Mulling over it, Sunheart waded out of the water so caught up in her thoughts and feelings about what was going on that she’d forgotten about the grey she-wolf who’d been on the other side of the pond lying in a patch of shade, with her heart and mind in turmoil she almost tripped over her, staggering backward Sunheart paused unsure of what to do. Unlike the two dogs, she doubted she could single-handed fight off a rogue at the same time she so didn’t have time for whoever this was now, not to be disrespectful it was just the unconscious wolf back at the mines needed her more than the one in front of her at present. So she hesitated unsure of what to do which was quite honestly quite apparent on her features despite how many reeds were crammed in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Misty
Rogue
Misty

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Dire Pond   The Dire Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 8:18 pm

Misty had fallen asleep in the shade as she had been traveling all over the clan territories and didn't really get any proper sleep. Though the Lamb's Ear did give her energy that really only went so far.  She was violently awoken from the dream that she had been having about playing with her sister by something skidding in front of her. Misty let out a surprised yelp, and quickly opened her eyes to one of the oddest sight that she has seen. The thing that had stopped in front of her was in fact a she wolf and she was holding what looked like reeds in her mouth. Though if that wasn't odd enough the look on the she wolf's face was. She didn't look like she was going to attack Misty but more like she didn't know what to make of her and this situation. Misty took a slight sniff of the wolf before her and noticed that she smelled like the other scents she had noticed when she first came here. 'She must be apart of this Sunclan here,' she thought to herself. Misty would have to tread lightly in order to not be kicked out of the territory again. She then blinked and shook her head and smiled shyly at the female before her, as if just remembering that she was still there. "Hello, Im Misty Im sorry for coming here without invitation. Its just I just came from...um..Thunderclan...and I asked Rainstar if they had any positions where I could help wolves healing instead of fighting and they said that those positions were already filled and that I should check here. If...that isn't...possible...then I can just leave." Misty told Sunheart, stammering at points as she had started to lose some of her confidence, She had already been to four different clans and though she hoped that this one was different she was still expecting to be rejected.
Back to top Go down
Sunheart
Medicine Wolf
Sunheart

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Dire Pond   The Dire Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 9:58 am

Unable to move out of complete and utter confusion of what to do all Sunheart could really do was listen as the dove grey female explained herself, saying her name was Misty and that she’d just come from Thunderclan where Rainstar had guided her here as it sounded like she was looking for a place where she could help wolves instead of fight. It didn’t take too long for Sunheart to make up her mind about what to do with Misty once she’d heard and digested everything, setting the reeds down and settling a paw ontop of them so they didn’t move the medicine wolf of sunclan was privately thrilled to see this she wolf. Misty was her way out, if she trained misty to be the next medicine wolf she could find a mate and experience what it was like to be a mother, personally she was well aware that her thoughts and feelings were a little extreme she didn’t particularly want to fight anyone just be a mother. Likely influenced by the fact that her aunt Willowmist was a senior warrior and unable to produce pups now and that Willow regretted it quite bitterly although she’d taken care to keep that to herself. “I’m Sunheart it’s a pleasure to meet you Misty, we do have a spot available in the clan for an Apprentice Medicine wolf, however there are conditions surrounding this position. You will be unable to have a mate and pups, and follow the messages sent from starclan our heavenly ancestors, this is quite a big thing to swear off so I understand if you want time to think about it” speaking quietly but kindly, Sunheart paused in her speaking waiting, internally eager for Misty’s response hoping that she’d agree. Then she could take her back to camp, get her settled in and head back out to the wolf that required her aid and the list went on.
Back to top Go down
Misty
Rogue
Misty

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Dire Pond   The Dire Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 4:36 am

Misty was so prepared to be rejected and kicked off of the land that it shocked her when the now named Sunheart actually told her that there was indeed a spot open for the position that she wanted. When Sunheart told her that one of the requirements were that you couldnt take a mate nor have pups, she stopped to think about that. All Misty wanted to do was help wolves heal and she had never really cared to have a mate then pups. That was the whole reason that she had escaped from the zoo in the first place. Her tail wagging, she smiled at Sunheart."Sunheart I have no wish to take a mate nor have pups. And I will follow any rules needed to become a apprentice medicine wolf as you put it." She told the shewolf before her with determination in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Darkpup
Pup
Darkpup

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Dire Pond   The Dire Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 2:41 am

Darkpup felt his chest swell with pride after he identified the herb. He dipped his head respectfully to the medicine wolf, before perking up after her suggestion. "Oh! Uh... Yeah! I will," he somewhat uncertainly barked. The male didn't trust his confidence to an extent. However, he would go along with her words. With his nose to the ground, the pup carefully followed the tracks the group made on their way to the pond. He did his best to carefully follow their scents back, despite the scent of the herb still stuck in his nose. He sneezed softly after paying too much mind to the odd scent, though nonetheless continuing, his mother's gentle encouragement making him determined to lead the way back to the camp.
~SunClan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dire Pond   The Dire Pond - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dire Pond
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2