The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SunClan Camp

Go down 
+21
Gentleheart
Weedfang
Pancake
Robinwish
Darkpup
Jaspercloud
Tourmaline
Rainheart
Ashdust
Heatherfrost
Stoatblaze
Willowmist
Riverstar
Lightningpup
Stormpaw
Peachpaw
Galepaw
Pinedusk
Pebblepup
Sunheart
StarClan
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 12:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Located near Dried River, it stands on a cliff like area. Inside there is a cave with tunnels. The Elders, Deputy, Warriors, Queens(+pups), Medicine wolf, Apprentices, Deputy and Leader all have separate dens down different tunnels. The Leader's den, however, is outside the cave in a Separate Cave that you need to climb to get to; it is a little above the main Clan camp's entrance. The Leader typically holds meetings from a lightly lower ledge under their den.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Heatherfrost
Warrior
Heatherfrost

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 11:46 am

Swiping her tongue over the grey pup’s head as she woke and moved out, Heatherfrost watched her quietly, wondering what she was going to do. The two older pups should play some more, in her opinion, but she was hesitant to force them if they really didn’t want to. Listening to the little ones, she gave a sigh as Mistypup abandoned the game after barely trying, and licked the pup’s brother gently. Perhaps she’d have a talk to Gentleheart, see if they could encourage the four surviving pups to learn to play together. It would be good for all of them, for the younger ones to toughen up a little, and for the older ones to soften a little. Wondering where both Ashfall and Gentleheart was, the older female still didn’t move from where she was curled around Peachpup, knowing that he needed the comfort more than she needed answers to her curiosity. She’d get her answers soon enough, and Mistypup wouldn’t leave her brother alone for too long.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpup
Pup
Lightningpup

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 6:56 pm

Lightningpup nodded when Heatherfrost told them to play outside. "Okay," he told her. He hurried out of the nursery, his gaze shifting back towards the moss ball and Pebblepup. He wagged his tail with excitement when his sister tossed back the ball; however, it was moving quite slowly. "I'll get it!" he yipped, preparing to stop the ball with a paw. Before it neared him, Mistypup came over. He tilted his head a little; the other two pups didn't usually pay him and his sister much mind.
"Wanna play too?" he asked. Hopefully Pebblepup would allow it; Lightningpup knew that she was uncomfortable around others who weren't himself or their parents. Instead, however, Mistypup had said something about being sorry before she batted the moss ball away, sending it skittering far past Pebblepup and towards another tunnel.
"What was that for?" For a moment he wondered if Mistypup's aim had just been off, but it didn't seem like that was the case. He frowned before looking back to his sister. "Come on, Pebblepup, let's go get the moss ball. Maybe we can find some lizards or something along the way!" He headed off towards the medicine wolf's den, sending a glance over his shoulder to see if his sister was coming too.
He'd only been out into the camp a few times before, so it was quite interesting to be out there again. The gray pup padded down the tunnel the moss ball had disappeared in, wrinkling his nose at the strong scent of herbs. This den smells like that wolf who came into the nursery earlier, Lightningpup thought, recalling the plant-wolf. Finding the moss ball, he padded over to it. He was about to roll it away when he spotted the herby-scenting wolf. He tilted his head in confusion. "Why are you looking at those plants?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rainheart
Warrior
Rainheart

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/35SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 11:26 pm

The grayish-tan female let out a yawn as she exited the tunnel that led to the warriors' den and stepped out into the main cave. It seemed that most of her Clanmates were already up, and it also appeared as if the patrols had been sent out as several wolves were missing. Rainheart just hoped that she hadn't been selected for a patrol and had overslept. No, someone would have woken me up had that been the case. She headed over to the fresh-kill pile and selected a robin, settling down to eat her meal. She looked up when a moss ball skittered past her towards Sunheart's den; Lightningpup was chasing after it. She smiled at the pup's adorableness. She'd never had pups of her own, but had raised Sagepaw. She'd been heartbroken when the pup she'd mothered went missing, but could only hope that she was safe somewhere outside of the Clans.
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline
Young Warrior
Tourmaline

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/25SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 11:36 pm

Tourmaline let out a yawn as she lounged about by the sides of the camp. SunClan had been her home for a few moons now; it seemed like so long ago that she'd joined the Clan, when in reality she'd spent most of her life as a stray. SunClan had changed a lot since she first joined, too. They'd gotten a new leader and medicine wolf, and her friends, Weedfang and Carlos, were now gone. At least she still had Jasper. I'm glad he managed to find SunClan. Frankly, she was surprised that Jasperpaw was still in the Clan, what with his fear of fighting and all. He was just lucky that war hadn't broken out between SunClan and WindClan. Tourmaline wasn't certain how her brother would react if he'd have to go out into battle.
She yawned again, closing her eyes as she relaxed. She hadn't been assigned to any patrols and she didn't have much to do in the meanwhile. She'd been out hunting late last night so she was still a bit tired. Perhaps she'd take a nap before she did anything else.
Back to top Go down
Jaspercloud
Young Warrior
Jaspercloud

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 11:45 pm

Jasperpaw was sitting nearby Tourmaline, eating a squirrel that he'd selected from the pile. Even though he'd been in the Clan for a few moons he still felt rather uncomfortable around most others. He was shy by nature, and didn't really have any friends in the Clan aside from his sister. Sometimes he wondered what he was even doing in SunClan. Surely I don't belong here. But where else could he go? The couple of moons he'd been living on his own were the worst moons of his life. He also wondered if he'd ever become a warrior when he was terrified of fighting. He'd fallen behind on his training after Steelstripe disappeared. Jasperpaw figured that he'd be assigned a new mentor relatively soon, but he still worried that he'd never get to be a warrior.
Back to top Go down
Pebblepup
Pup
Pebblepup

Location : In that one place, at that one time, with that one thing.

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:25 pm

Pebblepup blinked, tilting her head as Mistypup came over towards her brother, stopping the moss-ball with her own paws. "Does she want to play too?" the pup thought, hesitating briefly. But as long as Lightningpup was around, Pebble guessed it was ok for the older pup to join. Sometimes Mistypup and Peachpup could be sticklers to their fun, but maybe they would want to play too. "Maybe they'll be nice once they join the game," Pebble thought hopefully.
Her hopes were dashed though when Mistypup took a hard swing of the moss-ball, sending it flying past her and into another tunnel. Pebblepup flattened her ears at the other pup's meanness, watching as she padded away outside the cave. She was hurt briefly, quite sad that Mistypup wanted to be rude to them. Lightningpup seemed a bit offended at first, but got over it quickly, chasing after toy into the den it had flown into. Pebble hesitated, not liking exploring as much as her brother for the many dangers it could bring. "What if we get in trouble for going in there?" She thought, hesitating. But her brother had already taken off and the little she-pup didn't want to be left behind. Pebblepup then scampered after her brother, slinking close to his side as they entered the strange area. "It smells so much like plants in here? What is this place?" She wondered, still not daring to leave Lightningpup's side. She blinked when she spotted the wolf who had visited them earlier, closely looking at some weird plants on the ground. They had a strange but appealing scent to them, and Pebble wondered what the other she-wolf was doing with the leaves. Glancing around she noticed that many more plants lay in piles or in cracks along the walls. Lightningpup asked the question she was thinking. Taking a step out from behind her brother, Pebblepup tilted her head and awaited the answer.
Back to top Go down
http://larky-the-potato.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 5:49 am

Gentleheart was still trying to get her thoughts in order when Ashfall came over. "Ashfall I know that we have never really seen eye to eye. And since your mate and your other pups have left I haven't helped you at all with your pups, and have just seen your pups as being negative or rude. I apologize to you and your pups. I dont know if you know but I know what it feels like to lose a mate and pups. I lost my first mate to illness and recently just lost a pup in my first litter. I have been so far in my own head that i didnt even try to understand or think that you and your pups were grieving. It took somebody else telling me that to finally see. I would like to help you as much as i am able to right now. I truly am sorry , yes we have never gotten along but I hope that we can put those days behind us. Being leader turned me into something i dont even recognize anymore. Sorry that I was hard on you. I ask that you possibly think about forgiving me." Gentleheart said with a nervous smile but her eyes showed that she really was feeling guilty for the way he treat the brute and his pups. She hoped that he would forgive her.
Back to top Go down
Sunheart
Medicine Wolf
Sunheart

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue35/35SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 12:06 pm

She'd been sitting in her den going over the various herbs again and had been as always concerned about her store of catmint. There was never enough of it stored, thankfully though it'd been a good year for poppy seeds, a small blessing at least. Absorbed in her thoughts she didn't really notice the mossball as it was tossed into her den and indeed bounced off of her creamy hued coat. What she did hear was little clicks of puppy claws on the stony floor of her den, and then the bold voice of a pup she knew, glancing over her shoulder to see Lightningpup and his sister Pebblepup snuggled in next to her the she wolf smiled warmly. "hello you two, these are herbs and they're used by Medicine wolves like me to keep the clan healthy, its a very important job" she was quite happy to explain to the two pups about medicine as she had a slight feeling that Pebblepup would end up joining her in the medicine den. "Would you like to help me? I have some herbs i need sorting" there were some old ones that needed throwing out anyway so they could have a play at sorting them into their types before she got rid of them. Sunheart had a natural sunny personality, she loved talking to others and brightening their day so giving the pups a chance to learn something new and have fun was a good idea in her book it also recycled some of the old past it herbs.
Back to top Go down
Ashdust
Young Warrior
Ashdust

Location : You know, just picking up the pieces of my broken self off the floor no big deal

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:16 am

He had been waiting patiently, studying Gentleheart wondering what on earth she would want with him now. They had nothing in common as far as he was concerned, however she finally seemed to gather courage and spoke to him. Explaining that although they'd never seen eye to eye they had similarities, he wasn't quite sure what to make of this sudden change of heart. Listening carefully there was a spike of bitterness, she'd had to be reminded of what he'd been through for her to notice that she wasn't the only one that had suffered? Aww she lost one mate to illness thats really too bad, its not like your first pups and mate was murdered by a rogue however he kept that to himself managing to wait silently until she'd finished. He'd learned that it was sometimes better to keep his true feelings to himself, so he shook his head and produced a fake smile that was enough to at least mostly convince the female it was all forgiven "We've both had trying times Gentleheart, don't be so hard on yourself" he wasn't even sure if his pups would accept her into their little lives. Silently he told himself he'd never take another mate, all it did was hurt him, they either died or left him. Dipping his head he moved passed her back into the nursery to watch Peachpup quietly, the little crosspatch was surprisingly dear to him. Indeed it likley had come as quite the surprise to his clanmates that he could be as gentle and caring with pups due to his normal nature. Flicking Heatherfrost another grateful look he nudged his little orange pup and then lay down near bye wanting to stay close to him.
Back to top Go down
Pebblepup
Pup
Pebblepup

Location : In that one place, at that one time, with that one thing.

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 1:23 am

Pebble listened closely as the she-wolf who spoke to them explained her job. "Herbs? Medicine Wolf?" Keeping the clan healthy did sound like and important job, and a tough job at that. "But there are so many wolves to keep healthy!" In Pebblepup's mind the clan tunnels were like a maze, and the wolves who inhabited them might as well have numbered up into the hundreds as far as she was concerned. The little she-pup sank back into Lightningpup's fur when the other wolf asked if they would like to help. "But that's such an important job. What if we mess up?" Pebble said nothing, preferring her brother to speak for her. Instead she continued to observe the den they were in, the sharp tang of leaves here, the sweet scent of berries there, it was in honesty very confusing and she wasn't sure what to make of it.
Back to top Go down
http://larky-the-potato.deviantart.com/
Heatherfrost
Warrior
Heatherfrost

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 9:59 am

Quite content settled with the cross little pup, Heatherfrost was drifting off to sleep herself, enjoying the peace and quiet while it lasted. Spotting the pup’s father coming in, she lifted her head and moved over a little, giving him the choice of curling with the bright little pup if he wished. She was already fond of the two motherless babies, and sent a stern look towards Ashfall. “Your fur is appalling,” she scolded him gently, moving so that she could groom him, not caring about what he might think. “How are your pups supposed to have any confidence in their father to take care of them if he doesn’t care about taking care of himself, hm?” Swiping her tongue over his messy fur, she soon had it set to rights again, pushing him to clean his own paws. “Remember to look after yourself, Ashfall,” she told him, nosing him gently. “If not for yourself, for the pups. They can’t lose another parent.”
Back to top Go down
Peachpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Peachpaw

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20SunClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 11:15 am

The light scolding of Heatherfrost woke Peachpup in time to see her forcibly grooming his father, not wanting a bath right then and there and noticing that Mistypup was gone he got up onto his paws and scuttled out of the nursery. Looking around the clan camp cave with his usual disgruntled look he noticed Gentleheart and sent her one of his usual scowls. He could hear her disgustingly noisy and irritating pups from the medicine den, well Lightning pup was loud and annoying, Pebblepup was okay in his book she liked to be quiet after all. Glancing about and spotting the grey pelt of his sister he trotted over to her and sat down next to her brushing his tongue over her ear staring out at the world. It was so bright out there he wasn't quite sure how the warriors could handle it, one day he'd be a grown up and then no one would be able to tell him what to do. Lying down he sighed staring out at the world, his blue eyes had begun to change into their adult colours, hints of yellow shining through. He looked like his father while his sister had the colours of their mother whom he was already starting to forget what she looked like.
Back to top Go down
Ashdust
Young Warrior
Ashdust

Location : You know, just picking up the pieces of my broken self off the floor no big deal

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 11:33 am

The grey backed mexican wolf had hardly time to lie down when Heatherfrost noticed the state of his coat and moved to very firmly groom him. Somewhat amused at her gentle scolding he didn't put up too much of a fight, once she'd finished he very obediently cleansed his paws so she would cease her mothering of him. A slight smile had wound its way onto his muzzle during her gentle scolding, noticing that Peachpup had almost bolted from the nest he snickered "It seems Peachpup was not keen on a bath or a scolding" he commented to the red female. With both of his pups out of the nursery he no longer felt like he belonged there and so got up onto his paws and followed them out watching the pair of them sit at the entrance to the clan cave camp rather quietly. His amber-gold eyes became sad once again, he knew his pups were slowly forgetting their siblings and mother, the heavens knew her voice was starting to fade from his mind. However he'd expected it, after all this wasn't the first time he'd lost a mate or pups, closing his eyes a brief moment to try and deal with the pain he shook himself up and moved away from the nursery den, to a spot where he could watch the pair of his pups quietly
Back to top Go down
Heatherfrost
Warrior
Heatherfrost

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 1:08 pm

Pleased that the male didn’t put up a fight, she finished her grooming and just watched the bright pup go with an amused look on her face. “So it seems,” she responded, ducking out of the den to clear it now that the pups didn’t need her any more. Glancing about the camp area, she noted that her son wasn’t back, nor the border patrol party. A flutter of worry revealed itself, and she tried to push it away. She couldn’t lose her son. He was the only family she had left. Surely it was fine, they were just finding prey. It wasn’t like they could get in trouble with that. Still, she knew what a magnet Riverstar was with trouble, and it was highly likely that he’d found something. Giving the Mexican wolf a gentle nudge with her nose, she turned her gentle blue gaze onto him. “If you want me to help with the pups, I’m very happy to. But I won’t interfere if it’s not what you want. They are yours, after all. The offer is merely there if you want it.” Content that she’d done what she could for now with the little ones, she cast her gaze around the camp, searching for the other queen of the camp. Soon finding Gentleheart, the older female padded over and waited patiently for the other mother to be free. “May I speak with you a moment, Gentleheart? If you’re free.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 5:31 pm

Gentleheart felt so relieved at Ashfalls words. She felt like a small burden had been lifted off her shoulders. She looked around and saw her pups run after the moss ball she had allowed them to play with. When they ran inside the medicine den she winced at the thought that Sunheart ay have some of her plants ruined. She hoped that the pups didnt do any damage, if so she would offer to go pick some herbs for her. She also saw that Mistypup and Peachpup were also out of the nursery. She had started to make her way over to the pups to apologize, when Riverstar's mother Heatherfrost asked if she could talk to her if she was free. " Yeah im free, is something wrong Heatherfrost?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpup
Pup
Lightningpup

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 9:15 pm

Lightningpup tilted his head when the she-wolf began to speak, mentioning something about herbs and medicine wolves. He'd never heard of a medicine wolf before, but apparently they kept the Clan healthy somehow. With plants? How could a little plant heal a big wolf? When the medicine wolf asked them for help, the pup spared a glance back at his sister. She seemed somewhat uncomfortable and he wasn't certain if she wanted to assist the medicine wolf or not. It seemed like it could be fun, however. Maybe he'd get to learn a thing or two about these so-called herbs.

"Hmm, how about it?" he asked Pebblepup, before turning back to the medicine wolf. "Sure, we can help," he said, hoping that he was making the decision his sister wanted. "What do you need help with?" He padded past the medicine wolf, sniffing about the herb store. Some cobwebs got stuck to his nose and he sneezed. He gave a sheepish look and stepped back, waiting for the she-wolf to speak before he attempted anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 11:23 pm

Oakstream was so far in his thoughts once more that he didn't even see the hunting patrol leave. He quickly sped after Stoatblaze. Not wanting to get in trouble with Riverstar. On the way there though he thought about a certain pretty she wolf. He wanted her as his mate, but first he knew he would need to show her and her father that he would be a good mate and would provide for Rainheart and whatever pups they had.

Sun clearing
Back to top Go down
Heatherfrost
Warrior
Heatherfrost

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 1:18 am

Grateful, Heatherfrost dipped her head slightly, sitting down where she was before speaking in her quiet voice. But for once, there was a trace of steel in it, a tone that if her son had been around, he would have recognised as being in trouble again. “It’s about the pups. I realise that you’ve lost some of your own, and I understand how hard that is to cope with. However, you are not the first, nor will you be the last, mother to lose pups. Yours are exceptionally lucky they have both parents, and it’s been rather selfish of you to ignore Peachpup and Mistypup.” Watching the brown female steadily, Heatherfrost wasn’t afraid to be blunt and straight with her, and didn’t really care if anyone else could hear them. They were a clan, a pack, and that meant taking care of everyone, not just picking and choosing who they wanted to take care of. “Losing a parent is when they need comfort, not irritation and annoyance thrown at them. Losing their mother is especially hard – they’re not to blame for their actions. They’ve had no one to tell them what is right and what is wrong, despite another family being in the nursery with them.” Giving a sigh, the pale red female got to her feet again, giving Gentleheart an almost stern look. “I’m disappointed in you, and it shouldn’t take two other females to knock some sort of maternal instinct into your head.” Finally finished, she turned and moved over to Ashfall again, tilting her head at him. “Come on. Stop moping. The pups are fine. We’re going for a hunt.” It would be good for him to get out of camp and not be alone, and she wasn’t going to take no for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 6:17 am

Gentleheart listened to the wise she wolfs words and nodded her head. I mean what was she to say anyways. She knew she did wrong. She just wished everybody would get off her case and at least give her a chane to try and make things right. Deciding not to delay things any further she made her way over to the two pups. "Hello Mistypup, Peachpup, Im Gentleheart. As you two may already know im Lightningpup and Pebblepups mom. And i came over here to apologize. I wanted to tell you that i am sorry for treating you two the way i did. I shouldn't have made you feel like you couldnt come to me, that you were isolated, that you couldnt play with my pups." She said refering to when Mistypup had started to play with her younger pups. "My pups are younger but you can certainly play with them just not so rough. Im sorry for what happened to your mother and siblings. Im sure that it hasnt been easy for you two and all i did was ignore you. I hoping that you will forgive me and allow me to get to know you two. Im not trying to play as a stand in mother or anything i would never do that, but i want you to know that you can come to me if you want."
Back to top Go down
Peachpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Peachpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 7:48 am

Peach had settled down next to his sister and had leaned into her soft grey fur quite contentedly, she was there so everything would be okay. She was stronger than he was, so much stronger and so he looked up to her quite a bit. The pup who was the same coloring and fuzziness of a peach had settled down from his unhappiness from earlier and was half considering exploring outside of the clan camp cave in the brightness. Reaching out with a paw and jerking it back finding the light was warm, he frowned, that's so weird, Mistypup dosent seem to be worried about it so i wont be worried about it he was about to try his whole body out there when a voice interrupted him and his thoughts. Looking up he scowled his trademark scowl seeing Gentleheart again his body stiffening defensively, she didn't like him but that was fine he didn't like her at all either. She began blathering away to him about things he already knew claiming that she was Sorry it irritated the pup that the female seemed to think that by announcing she was sorry for what she had done to him that she'd be let off with it. He managed to keep his jaws closed Why would i ever want to come to you?? the rest of the sentence he thought spilled from his mouth "You want me to forgive you for treating us like a scab you couldn't wait to get rid of? Thats rich, and dumb. Go trotting back to your happy little world Gentleheart, rest assured out of everyone in this clan you are one I'd never go to. I'm quite satisfied with someone else who didn't need to be reminded about having a maternal instinct. You should be coldheart, not Gentleheart" the glint in his eyes revealed how uninterested and uncaring he was in any response the she wolf could think to come up with. Ignoring his sisters nudge he stepped out into the sun feeling the bright light make his eyes squint before he turned about and padded away to find a spot to sit by himself and think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SunClan Camp
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next