The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SunClan Camp

Go down 
+21
Gentleheart
Weedfang
Pancake
Robinwish
Darkpup
Jaspercloud
Tourmaline
Rainheart
Ashdust
Heatherfrost
Stoatblaze
Willowmist
Riverstar
Lightningpup
Stormpaw
Peachpaw
Galepaw
Pinedusk
Pebblepup
Sunheart
StarClan
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

SunClan Camp - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 12:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Located near Dried River, it stands on a cliff like area. Inside there is a cave with tunnels. The Elders, Deputy, Warriors, Queens(+pups), Medicine wolf, Apprentices, Deputy and Leader all have separate dens down different tunnels. The Leader's den, however, is outside the cave in a Separate Cave that you need to climb to get to; it is a little above the main Clan camp's entrance. The Leader typically holds meetings from a lightly lower ledge under their den.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Stormpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Stormpaw

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/20SunClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 1:35 am

She narrowed her eyes a little when she was called Misty, she wasn’t Misty she was storm. Listening patiently to her mothers words, the pup showed no real sign of how she felt, feelings weren’t to be shown to others the thing that was shown to others was toughness and a desire to be strong. Specklefrost explained that she didn’t have bad intentions, and claimed that she’d been warned of an event that was coming, yellow eyes glared at her mother stubbornly as she was told that Specklefrost had taken as many pups as she could carry. The excuses grew rather heavy on the young grey coloured she-wolf, as her mother pathetically explained that blackpup had starved and littlepup was taken by an eagle. What kind of mother was this wolf? She clearly had little maternal instinct as she’d taken her three favourite pups and left the other two behind, she’d grown, Stormpup didn’t need a mother. “I’m not Mistypup, I’m Stormpup, I was renamed shortly after you left us” she finally said showing nothing except her tough exterior glancing at Darkpup for a brief moment, Stormpup turned and padded out of the medicine den. She sat just outside it and stared around distantly at the other wolves in the clan, their abhorrent weakness so clear to her yellow eyes, she didn’t belong in such a weakwilled clan infact the only wolf she did consider strong was her father. Everyone else? Not as much, twitching a moment and scratching an itch the pup padded over to the entrance of the cave and sat down taking in everything.
Back to top Go down
Robinwish
Warrior
Robinwish

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 9:58 am

Robinwish, a Maned wolf female and warrior of SunClan had just woken up in the warrior's den wondering how in the name of StarClan she actually fits in there being as big as she is. She yawned widely and stepped outside to hear her Clan-mates chatting amongst one another. She rolled her eyes and heard her stomach growl but she wanted to make sure everyone else has eaten first, which was a stupid idea at the time. She debated going out and hunting for herself but based on how full the fresh-kill pile was she decided to pick something out from it. She trotted over and pick a rather big hare among it and started nibbling at it. Her brown eyes looked at her Clan-mates while she thought about what she'd do today.
Back to top Go down
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue35/35SunClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 11:39 am

Padding back into the camp, Riverstar was going through what he was going to say to his clan. He needed to inform them of the snow issue, and there were a few promotions that he had to do as well. Aded on top of that, Specklefrost and her pup needed to be dealt with. Passing by Robinwish, he gave her a stern look. “I hope you've hunted, Robinwish. The fresh kill pile is too small for you to hog the big prey to yourself.” He didn't care at the moment that he was being short with her, the snow was worrying him, and surely she could see that there was obviously not enough food for them all for her to be eating without hunting for the food first.
Padding deeper into the cave system, he let out a quiet howl, listening to it echo around the rock walls in amusement. “All those old enough to catch their own prey, gather here for a clan meeting.” Finding his mother, he tugged on her ear playfully and sat next to her, waiting for the clan to gather. It was a bit cold outside for the youngsters still to gather where they usually did, so he held the meeting in the caves this once. It shouldn't take them long, most of them were in the main cave they used anyway. Once they'd all gathered, he glanced around at them all, making sure that no one was missing. “I'm sure you've all noticed the early snowfall. There's nothing untoward about it - we will just be sure to keep the fresh kill pile stocked up. As usual, no apprentice is to be out in the snow without a warrior with them. I don't want you all getting lost or frozen.” Looking around, he sought out Jasperpaw, whom he knew was ready to become a warrior. “But we have good news. Jasperpaw, come forwards please.”
When the young dog had, Riverstar stood, a gentle look in his bright blue eyes. “I, Riverstar, leader of Sunclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Jasperpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?" Waiting patiently for the affirmation, the red wolf continued once he had it. "Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Jasperpaw, from this moment you will be known as Jaspercloud. StarClan honours your loyalty and caution, and we welcome you as a full member of Sunclan.” Proud of the young dog, Riverstar rested his muzzle on the youngster's shoulder, and then continued.
"Peachpup and Stormpup, step forward. From this moment, until you have earned your warrior names, you shall be known as Peachpaw and Stormpaw. Heatherfrost, you will be mentor to Peachpaw, and Stoatblaze, you will be mentor to Stormpaw. You are both true and trusted warriors, and I hope you will pass this knowledge to your new apprentices."
Proud of all of them, he led the clan as they chanted the new names, and with that ended the meeting. Seeking out Pinedusk, the leader spoke to him more quietly. "The weather seems to have cleared. Take Rainheart and Ashfall out on a hunting patrol. The fresh kill pile needs a bit of restocking." Giving the warrior a quick nod, the young wolf surveyed the rest of the clan, making sure that there was nothing else that needed his pressing attention now.

Last edited by Riverstar on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robinwish
Warrior
Robinwish

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 12:00 am

Robinwish flicked her ears forward as Riverstar returned to camp carrying the scent of what seemed to be a loner on his pelt. How strange, most of the time doesn't he stay away from them? she asked herself in thought before hearing her leader's words about hogging the big prey. She hadn't even taken a bite out of it and she could clearly hear her own belly rumbling. She growled and shoved the fresh-kill away from herself as she didn't want to risk pissing him off. At the Clan meeting announcement she sprang to be the first one to call the newly-made apprentices and warrior their news names, and she did!

After that she saw him speaking to Pinedusk. He's probably going to organize a hunting party, oh goody, for I'm starving and I need to stay on his good side, if there is one! she thought nastily to herself before grinning. If she was on the hunting party she should tease him and bring back a measly mouse, that would tell him not to stop her from stuffing her gob. Then she reconsidered as that would surely anger him more greatly than her almost eating had.
Back to top Go down
Pancake
House-Dog
Pancake

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/20SunClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 1:12 am

That was when a white and brown Russell terrier tripped on a rock and stumbled into the camp entrance and into the SunClan camp. It was Pancake, who had gotten rather lost and now found herself in the middle of a 'pack' of wolves. She gasped fearfully as she remembered Riverstar's warning and seeing him among them she quickly stood up and backed away, if her tail was long enough it would've been tucked by now. Her ears lowered and her brown eyes flickered with fear. She whimpered and lowered her head.
Back to top Go down
Peachpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Peachpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 2:17 am

The pup had looked up as Riverstar returned, smirking somewhat as Robinwish was put in her place, struggling free he stretched and yawned looking up once more as the red leader called a clan meeting. Instead of calling the meeting from the ledge just beneath his den, instead the leader stood with his clan, a little interested he stretched again before padding over to sit down not really caring that he wasn't old enough. Looking about for Stormpup when he spotted her he flicked his ears and gestured for her to come with him, settling down next to her he leaned into his precious sister rather contentedly. Perking up when he and his sister were called forward for their apprentice ceremony the pup grinned. Finally they could leave the den that had the two twerps in it, the apprentice den was now empty now Jasperpaw had been made Jaspercloud, beaming with pride the odd little orange pup seemed almost happy. However that happiness vanished with an almost audible pop when this small runt of a dog entered the clan camp. She appeared to pretend that she hadn't come here on purpose, but obviously she'd followed Riverstar, bouncing forward with a soft growl the apprentice snapped at her "Get out of here runt! We don't have room for another mouth to feed" his words were hard but true, with leaf bare coming up upon them quickly they couldn't afford such a tiny dog to joint the clan. What would she be good for? Cleaning out dens, and maybe flushing prey out of holes in the ground, she'd not be good at fighting as any adult wolf could surely kill her without much thought. That and she stunk of being what he assumed was the stink of house-pets, pathetic, he growled softly more than ready to chase this rat out of the clan camp where she oh so clearly did not belong.
Back to top Go down
Stormpaw
Warrior Apprentice
Stormpaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 2:26 am

Padding out of the medicine den rather disgusted, she hardly noticed what was said to Robinwish, her gaze flicking about for her brother, hearing Riverstars call she turned and finally spotting Peachpup walked over to him and nudged him affectionately. Sitting down the two siblings snuggled into each other, pride lit her yellow eyes when her name along with Peachpups was called out, stepping forward holding her head high the grey pup met Riverstars gaze with warmth. Pleased at who was picked for Peachpaws apprentice she supposed she could deal with Stoatblaze, he seemed to have honor and to be a good warrior, he was still around after all. Her brothers soft growl however gathered her attention, turning about she narrowed her gaze seeing who he was talking to. A dog, gross, yes there were a couple of dogs in the clan but they had been there since forever and had proven their worth, not even bothering to open her mouth she stared at it with a clear look of utter disgust, it stunk too its smell filling up the clan camp. It obviously wasn't very smart to have ended up with a pack of wolves who'd chase it off with no hesitation, if it yapped it wanted to join their clan she'd back paw it herself, it had no place in Sunclan only the strong belonged here! Although she had her own doubts about the strength of her clan and its leader she kept that to herself for now and instead silently backed her brother up by padding up and coming to stand beside him holding her head high.
Back to top Go down
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue35/35SunClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 2:37 am

Content that every pressing matter was dealt with, Riverstar was allowing himself to relax a little, considering having a snooze next to his mother. Scenting a familiar smell, and then hearing Peachpup's words, he gave a sigh, getting to his feet to go see what the issue was. Heatherfrost was going to have her paws full with the brightly coloured apprentice, but she seemed to not mind him at all, and even better that the apprentice seemed to like her. Seeing that it was the house dog from before, a soft growl came from the leader. “I believe I told you to leave our territory, dog.” His voice was cool, and those who knew him well would be able to tell that he was close to letting go of his temper. It wasn't often that it happened, but there had been the few odd occasions. Glancing down at Stormpaw when she came over as well, he didn't tell her off, letting both have a stickybeak. “Leave. If we find you on our territory again, you won't be so lucky.” Padding forward, he forced the dog back out of the caves simply by not letting her come forwards, and guessing that she was going to be too afraid of him to try pushing forwards.
Back to top Go down
Heatherfrost
Warrior
Heatherfrost

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 2:45 am

Tugging her ear out of her son's grip, the wise shewolf stayed where she was as he called the meeting, proud that he seemed to have stepped up and worked out how to be the leader that she knew he could be. He worded his announcements well, causing little panic with the early snowfall, and she perked her ears forward as Jaspercloud was made a full warrior. As she was named Peachpaw's mentor, she reached out to touch the bright pup's nose, proud of the little thing and his sister for growing up so well despite all their difficulties. They would make the clan proud, whatever they chose to do. Joining in with the chanting of the new names, she'd been settling down again with Riverstar for a quiet doze when the new smell drifted through the warm tunnels. Peachpup of course was snarky towards the newcomer, and the leader's actions confused her. Surely he would be more welcoming to someone who was just lost.
However, his words proved that he'd met the dog before, and Heatherfrost understood better now. Eyeing off her son at the tone of his words, she knew full well that he was ready to have a good go at the dog if she pushed him any more. He'd always had a cold temper, but as a pup he'd learned how to control it. Still, it was easy to tell when he was getting annoyed, and she was his mother. She knew him to the bone.
Back to top Go down
Galepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Galepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 2:54 am

Galepaw bounded over eagerly at the call for a clan meeting and he listened closely to the words spoken. Once he could he bounded over to Jaspercloud to congratulate him. "Congratulations Jaspercloud." He told the new warrior before darting away again. "Congrats Stormpaw. Congrats Peachpaw." He said stopping before the newly made apprentices with a wagging tail. He didnt linger there either as he made his way over to Riverstars side once he had finished with the dog and sat beside his forepaws. "Hey Riverstar." He half said half asked his mentor, "What can I do to help?"
Back to top Go down
Pancake
House-Dog
Pancake

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 6:05 am

Pancake lowered her ears more and shrunk in fear as Riverstar told her to leave. "N-no, I-I want to join this pack and I won't eat until I've hunted for you. I am tired of being alone, I've lived on my own for moons now. Please don't make me leave." she begged Riverstar, whimpering fearfully especially with Peachpaw being so close. She was brave to stand up to him even though she was cowering in fear currently.
Back to top Go down
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 7:24 am

The leader's growl escalated, almost turning into a snarl. Stalking forwards, he forced the dog out, back into the snow that had yet to melt. “Out,” he repeated, his voice low and cold, and still calm. He was so close to losing his temper with the dog, but that didn't mean he was going to yell. No, his temper was of the icy variety, cold and calm and level. “We don't have the room, or the food to feed another during leaf bare. Find a clan or a pack that will take a green youngster on, but it's not this one with the snow continuing to fall.” Standing at the entrance to their clan caves, he prevented her from coming back in, his blue eyes gone as icy as the snow was. “Leave. This is your only warning.”
Back to top Go down
Pancake
House-Dog
Pancake

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 5:47 pm

Pancake yelped as she was forced back into the snow. She took quickly steps backwards, now fearing for her life and then growled at him. She then stopped growling and whimpered as he blocked her path back into camp. "B-but I-" she cut off sadly, growing teary-eyed. She then glared at him. "Mark my words, I might be back once you go through an attitude adjustment." she warned him before she walked off after kicking snow towards him with her hind feet. She then disappeared from sight behind a rock.

~SunClan/ShadowClan border~
Back to top Go down
Robinwish
Warrior
Robinwish

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 4:16 am

Robinwish saw the dog leaving camp and growled a bit at Peachpaw at his rudeness but who could blame him for she never liked the male anyways and felt bad for Heatherfrost to have to mentor him. She stepped towards the camp exit and then glanced towards Riverstar. "She didn't seem like much of a threat to SunClan and she could help us with the hunting." she said to Riverstar. She was brave to speak against him but she hated seeing the fear in another's eyes, even in the eyes of someone she didn't know at all.
Back to top Go down
Riverstar
Clan Leader
Riverstar

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 5:34 am

Watching the tiny dog go, Robinwish made the mistake of coming up to question his actions. Turning on the young warrior, he fixed her with a cold look. “Unfortunately, we don't have the resources for that, Robinwish. With the early snow, we're going to have a hard enough time feeding ourselves and the pups without another draining the already nearly non existent fresh kill pile.” Turning, he left them, needing to have a chat with Sunheart, and then maybe a vent with his mother to cool off a little. The early snow was stressing, they had three small pups to look after, one of their queens had gone missing, and the two new apprentices would need to be able to keep up with their training. They couldn't afford to feed another right now. Padding into the medicine den, he cast a quick look over Specklefrost and her pup. They seemed to be recovering fairly well under Sunheart's care, but she hadn't let them out of the medicine den yet. “Sunheart, apologies for disturbing you again. Have you seen Gentleheart recently?”
Back to top Go down
Pebblepup
Pup
Pebblepup

Location : In that one place, at that one time, with that one thing.

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10SunClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2017 8:25 pm

Pebblepup had fallen asleep within the warmth of the nursery. She had been huddled in fur when she had first laid down, though now the warmth of her parents had seemingly vanished. Opening her eyes, the she-pup sat up and let out a small yawn. Her nose didn't feel as itchy anymore, but her throat felt scratchy and sore, and hurt whenever she tried to swallow. "The snow must have gotten me sick..." She thought, letting out a feeble sigh. The pup couldn't wait until the bitter weather was gone and all of the snow melted. She felt cold even in the warmth of the nursery, and wrapped her tail around her fur to preserve her body heat. Outside she heard the noise of many wolves walking around and chattering, but she did not feel like socializing with any of them. Neither Peachpup or Stormpup were in the nursery, and Pebblepup was kind of glad to have the space to herself. The pup leaned up against the moss in her nest, shivering, even though her body temperature was quite elevated.
Back to top Go down
http://larky-the-potato.deviantart.com/
Weedfang
Warrior
Weedfang

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2017 10:39 pm

OOC: Did I get the story right? Was the paranoia too much???

The camp grew more lively as Riverstar shifted the pecking order for the first time since Gentlestar's departure. Weedfang failed to cheer, but sent a few raised brows towards Jaspercloud. It was good to see her friend grow into a warrior and take his new name, but she was too relieved to pay too much attention to the rest of the ceremony. Touramaline and Jaspercloud were both on the right side of the warrior code, (Her heart fluttered.) and that would keep them safe should Weedfang fall out of favor with the clan.

She kneaded the ground with her paws, before scrunching up her nose at foreign scent. She swung her head around to the sight of a house-dog; how it managed to get this deep into Sunclan territory was not a mystery, but Weedfang quickly flattened her ears with a quiet chuff. "......" Riverstar was right to say that Sunclan has little less to sacrifice in the face of winter, but (she shifted her jaw, allowing herself to wonder about what mercy should be extended) Robinwish may have had a point, another set of paws couldn't hurt.

She looked away as the dog was eventually forced out, begging. "We're not prepared for any more coddling..." She mumbled in juxtaposition. Weedfang refused to give the event more thought, though, and lifted her eyes to search for Tourmaline. She gently shelved it somewhere in the back of her head; she had worse things to worry about, like—

Dog.

She shot a glance at Riverstar, making sure he'd been engulfed by the medicine wolf den before settling besides her. Tourmaline had been asleep, but with Jaspercloud's ceremony, she expected her eyes to be closed but her ears to be open. Weedfang didn't wish to disturb her, and decided to keep her distance, before settling her eyes on Riverstar the medicine den.

The warrior had yet to explain her whereabouts that day, and wasn't in the mood either. (She drew in a slow breath.) Her chest always rattled in the worst ways, and it began to bubble in her gut again.

As of today though, the story had solidified somewhat: Weedfang had spoken to Wrenclaw to get information regarding Snowstar and Pandamask's death. It was a show of trust that Sunstar and Gentlestar had hesitated on, and Weedfang and Wrenclaw merely decided to take some initiative.

It didn't mean that Silverfern and Fernshade hadn't stared at her twice as much as before, but she had carved out a solid resting place for herself and she had given herself a sort of "house arrest". Before, she'd run out of options, but now that Jasperpaw was Jaspercloud...

Weedfang swept some dust over the plans that were worn and tearing at the folds. She knew no one could look into her mind, but she didn't believe she had the right kind of poker face. Instead she left all of her longing simmer in her stomach as her eyes flickered to the entrance and back to Riverstar.
Back to top Go down
Galepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Galepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 3:16 am

Galepaws ears dropped slightly when Riverstar ignored him in favour of going into Sunhearts den and so the apprentice sat waiting nearby. His paws shuffled over the ground as his nap had energised the young brute leaving him eager to do something, ANYTHING! Unable to sit there he stood and began to pad around the cave circling in and out of the other entrances. His pace was measured from doing this as a pup and he slowly added some speed every few laps to work on his stamina having seen how bad he was during the patrol.
Back to top Go down
Ashdust
Young Warrior
Ashdust

Location : You know, just picking up the pieces of my broken self off the floor no big deal

RP Stats
HP:
SunClan Camp - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30/30SunClan Camp - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 12:45 am

The Mexican wolf had been thinking to himself half lost in his own world when a clan gathering was called, looking up sharply, he abruptly rose to his paws and padded over to join the others. His heart and chest swelled with pride as riverstar called forward his two pups, nudging Peachpup forward, his two precious pups had survived and endured what had been thrown at them. Flicking his ears forward listening carefully as they were named Stormpaw and Peachpaw, he was silently pleased with their mentors, Heatherfrost was more than able to handle Peachpaw and Stormpaw would do well with the respected senior warrior Stoatblaze, however after the ceremony his attention was drawn towards a small dog, it was rather fearful which only made him feel it wouldn’t do well in the clan, it was rather small and pathetic. Ashfall didn’t lift a paw to stop Peachpaw and Stormpaw, in his opinion they were backing Riverstar up and had every right to want the dog gone, unlike the warriors Tourmaline and Jaspercloud, this dog looked rather weak and useless. Content where he was, the wolf curled his tail around his paws and gave a yawn, perhaps now that the storm had died down he’d go for a proper hunt, yet Robinwish opted to bug Riverstar which was a fools errand, Riverstar soundly told the stilt legged female off and stalked off. Then the female made the mistake at growling at Peachpaw, up on his paws he stalked over and using his superior strength over the fast but fragile female he knocked her to the side and snarled at her lifting his tail in a sign of dominance “If you DARE to growl at my pups again Robinwish, I’ll tear out your voice box and make you never growl again! You are not their mother and have no right at all to growl at my son like that!” long teeth were bared and lips were drawn back in a vicious snarl, how dare she be like that towards his son, how dare she. Flicking his tail at his pups to go to Heatherfrost, he snorted and once they were away sent Robinwish another death glare before turning and looking over the warriors at camp wanting to get out of the stuffy cave and do something of use.
Back to top Go down
Heatherfrost
Warrior
Heatherfrost

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 8:45 am

Quietly content that her son would deal with the intruder the way he though best, Heatherfrost turned her attention to the pacing Galepaw, a soft smile gracing her muzzle. “Practicing your stamina, Galepaw?” she asked him when he passed by her. It was good that he was trying hard, and even better that he was taking the initiative to do something about his failings without being asked to. Hearing Ashfall getting grumpy, she glanced over, ready to get to her feet and break up an argument if she really had to. Deciding that it wasn’t worth it, she nuzzled Peachpaw gently when he padded over. “Congratulations, Peachpaw,” she told him. “I’m proud to be your mentor. You and your sister will become fine warriors, I’m sure.” Flicking a glance at Pinedusk, having overheard the hunting patrol that was going out, she hoped that he’d get to it quick. Ashfall needed to have some time to himself, she reckoned, before he snapped at the rest of the camp as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SunClan Camp   SunClan Camp - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SunClan Camp
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next