The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tempest's Cavern

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

Tempest's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Tempest's Cavern   Tempest's Cavern I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 12:14 am

Tempest's Cavern The_Colsea_Yawn_cliff_cave_near_Cove_Bay,_Aberdeen_-_geograph.org.uk_-_409131

A cave along the east coast of the territory. It opens up to deep caverns beneath the forest and moors floors that span most of the territory. It is hard to gain access to this cave because you must traverse a rocky cliffside in order to reach it.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net
Eclipsestar
Dark Forest Warlord
Eclipsestar

Tempest's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempest's Cavern   Tempest's Cavern I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 10:46 am

Expertly traversing the rocky cliffside and noting with pleasure that none of the stupid clan wolves had been here, the white and red male hopped down and into the large opening of the cave. The tide was currently out and so most of it was laid bare for the eyes to see, clambering up the slightly slippery path deeper into the cavern Eclipsestar flicked his ears listening about for any of his 'clan' members. He'd picked this spot as the rendezvous location as the cavern lead to other tunnels beneath the forest and moors of the territories making it the perfect place to coordinate attacks. He was fairly sure that the others would have felt the tremor and that at the very least Agent would show up to tell him exactly who'd escaped, then he'd likely send the mercenary after them the other wolf needed something todo and the twins were rather youthful as it was. His amber eyes glittered with dark intent, he wanted to find whoever had escaped and teach them a good solid lesson of why he was the leader of the dark forest wolves and why nobody messed with him.
Back to top Go down
Atrel
Dark Forest Agent
Atrel

Tempest's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempest's Cavern   Tempest's Cavern I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 10:52 am

Darting over the cliffs and taking a moment to play in the sea breezes, it wasn't long before the shadow that was the agent followed Eclipsestar's footsteps. Now, would he be helpful, or would he be cryptic. After all, he wasn't exactly part of the Dark Forest, nor was he a part of Starclan any more. He merely drifted between the two factions depending on what his mischief level was at the time. Dropping into the sand, he formed his wolf shape again and inspected the shallow water, wanting to see if there was anything worth collecting. "So you felt it too, Eclipsestar," he remarked conversationally, not bothering to keep an eye on the dangerous male. He was too valuable to attack and harm, for he'd long made it clear that if that happened, he would just clam up and refuse to spill any of his information. "Have you done your head count yet and worked out who managed to slip away?"
Back to top Go down
Eclipsestar
Dark Forest Warlord
Eclipsestar

Tempest's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempest's Cavern   Tempest's Cavern I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 11:42 pm

Watching as the agent made itself known, Eclipsestar narrowed his gaze at the words Atrel spoke "Of course I felt it" the large formidable male replied shortly, "Thats why I was waiting for you here, who escaped?" if it was a male he wouldn't be too bothered, however he was extremely possessive of the females they were fun toys after all. "How did they manage to escape" he added, amber eyes focused on the black wolf that was investigating the shallow waters. After this he had to go find the thief as he had some mischief planned and needed the other dark forest creature to aide him in it. There was so much to do after all, he had so much planned, for the weak puny wolves of the clans, with puppet master pulling strings and manipulating, thief and assassin stealing lives and killing, the siren luring wolves to their fate and the mercenary on standby there was plenty of work for everyone, grinning and licking his chops the formidable male was already planning his next move
Back to top Go down
Atrel
Dark Forest Agent
Atrel

Tempest's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempest's Cavern   Tempest's Cavern I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 11:56 pm

Getting distracted by some patterns in the sand under the water, it took the small lean wolf a while to respond. "Mmm." He pondered it, considering whether he really wanted to let the bloodthirsty male know. He was already aware that the escapee had made it to Starclan, where they were safe from Eclipsestar now. "I know where they are. Not who they are. I suppose you want me to find out then, hm?" It would take him a while, after all, he had to go back to Starclan and flirt about there to work out his information. No doubt Eclipsestar would find some other poor female to toy with while he waited. "Your spy and your deathbringer returned to the forest," he added absently. "These wolves didn't catch their interest enough to stay."
Back to top Go down
Eclipsestar
Dark Forest Warlord
Eclipsestar

Tempest's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempest's Cavern   Tempest's Cavern I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 12:11 am

Listening closely, Eclipsestar snorted "Deathbringer and Spy were never high rank, the most important ones are those that are still here." it didn't really worry him that they were gone, he had bigger things to do, namely fetch thief and go on an adventure of sorts. Remembering something that Wiseass had told him some time ago, the white wolf looked over at Atrel "Wise ass wants to team up with you and play around with the clan wolves" now where was it that the sneaky wolf had wanted to meet him "At shades outlook on shadowclan land" with that his thoughts turned to his own target. Able to generally sense where his fellow dark forest wolves were he determined that Thief was at the beach with her twin. He could guess that Atrel wouldn't be much more help for now, and so he spoke "I'll meet up with you later then Agent" he turned and padded out of the caves ignoring the water, he'd been a Riverclan wolf in life and thus water didn't bother him in the least.
Grays beach
Back to top Go down
Atrel
Dark Forest Agent
Atrel

Tempest's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempest's Cavern   Tempest's Cavern I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 12:25 am

Amused that the big male didn't seem to want more information, he batted at the water playfully, listening to what else was wanted from him. Perking his ears at the mention of shadowclan land, he pondered on it, unsure if he wanted to return so soon. It wasn't his old haunting grounds, but it was still shadowclan grounds, and so it still hurt to be around there. Still, it was fun to mess with the clan wolves, so he supposed that it would be good to have a partner to thoroughly mess with them. Swiping his paw through the water and shaking off the sand that had settled on his coat, he lost his physical form with a single thought and drifted on his way, heading for the spot that he was to meet Wiseass.

Shade's Outlook
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tempest's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempest's Cavern   Tempest's Cavern I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tempest's Cavern
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Clans RPG :: The Clans & RP :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: