The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perch's Flow

Go down 
+12
Moonbreeze
Dark Forest Siren
Follyfoot
Eclipsestar
Iceflood
Grizzly
Hollowpaw
Grayscale
Pantherpup
Ripplesplash
Curlypaw
StarClan
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

Perch's Flow - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 12:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Perch's Flow - Page 4 5351390112_5e386fffef_b

This merry little river runs through the RiverClan territory and borders with ThunderClan. Plenty of fish can be found here during Greenleaf and Newleaf, and it's a great spot to teach apprentices how to fish.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Moonbreeze
Young Warrior
Moonbreeze

RP Stats
HP:
Perch's Flow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30Perch's Flow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 4:27 am

Moonbreeze snarled at the female as she spoke but her words didn't register fully in the warriors mind. Only once the other white female had disappeared did she turn and look down at the body of Stormblade. Her legs shook as she carefully brushed the sand from his body and nudged his head with hers before seeing the bite on his throat. Her body collapsed to the ground as she laid her head over the Irish Wolfhound shoulder with tears streaming down her muzzle. "I love you father." she breathed out softly. She wondered what she had done to anger Starclan so that they took many of her family from her so swiftly.

Last edited by Moonbreeze on Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stonepool
Warrior
Stonepool

RP Stats
HP:
Perch's Flow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue40/40Perch's Flow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 9:49 pm

Annoyed when the wolves converged on Follyfoot without talking to her first, he didn't blame the brown dog when she snapped at Twistedfoot, sighing softly as his past apprentice got up and took off. Stonepool picked up the herbs that had been dropped onto the ground, "I'll tend to her Twistedfoot, you might want to have a look at Teds paw it looks like somethings happened to it" watching as Moonbreeze walked off and soon spotted Stormblades body floating in the water after Moonbreeze screamed out his name. Shifting his weight uneasily the warrior turned and began following Follyfoots scent trail worried about her, she was important to him after all, she was his only apprentice that was still alive the others having died over the past few months. The cold wind tugged at his thick fur, which made him worry all the more, Leaf-bare was officially here and he didn't want the dog on her own during that time, even if it was just him hunting for her and telling her his bad jokes to keep her spirit up. Pushing off with his back legs into a swift gallop the wolf soon vanished into the distance

~The Ancient Oak~
Back to top Go down
Curlypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Curlypaw

RP Stats
HP:
Perch's Flow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue35/35Perch's Flow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2017 12:15 am

The curly furred dog balanced as best as he could on three legs, tucking his tail in surprised as he saw Follyfoot go to attack Twistedfoot who appeared to be their vet. Everything happened so quickly after that, Moonbreeze walked off and started screaming as she realized that Stormblade was hurt and Stonepool went off after Follyfoot. Knowing he wouldn't be able to keep up with the wolf, he went to follow Moonbreeze not complaining about his wounded paw, he'd be okay. Pausing to lick his aching paw that'd ended up in the big white wolfs jaw for a few long moments, the unhappy pup couldn't help the guilt that overwhelmed him. If he hadn't gotten caught, if he'd headed back with the others then Follyfoot would be okay and not hurt. Struggling on the stones he stopped when he got close to the body wary that he might get hurt because she was so upset, his tail was wagging slightly while hanging down by his heels. Brown eyes were filled with concern, was all this misery in the clan because of him? Was he a bad dog?
Back to top Go down
Moonbreeze
Young Warrior
Moonbreeze

RP Stats
HP:
Perch's Flow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/30Perch's Flow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 8:23 am

Forcing her grief down as snow started to fall the white warrior lifted her head and looked around slowly. She noticed that Stonepool was no longer there and she couldn't see or hear Follyfoot so she could only guess the dog had bolted and her old mentor had followed. "Ted your paws injuried. Why didn't you tell me before? I'm sorry I didn't notice." she said standing up and padding to the retrievers side. "What happened?" Her voice was filled with worry for the young dog who had just joined them. She hoped that his injury was not going to cause him long term pain or trouble when he had so much life in him.
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

RP Stats
HP:
Perch's Flow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue35/35Perch's Flow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2017 8:24 am

When Follyfoot snapped at her, Twistedfoot quickly tried to move her paws out of the way. She hadn't been fast enough, however, and she held back a growl of pain as Follyfoot managed to bite her good paw. She gave her paw a quick glance and determined that it would be alright. The bite hadn't been very bad and it would probably only hurt for a couple of days, at most. It didn't matter anyways. Follyfoot's condition was far more important. The retriever's demeanor was quite atypical; she was usually calm. The dog before Twistedfoot appeared terrified. What had happened that had caused her to react in such a way? Before Twistedfoot could say anything, Follyfoot managed to run away, much to her surprise. She was about to head after her, but Stonepool instead said that he would check up on the injured warrior. Twistedfoot nodded, although she decided that she would still need to tend to Follyfoot later, to make sure that all of the retriever's wounds were patched up and that there weren't any signs of infection.

She was about to check on Ted when she heard a wolf cry out. It took her a couple of moments to recognize the voice as Moonbreeze's. She quickly limped in the deputy's direction, ignoring the discomfort caused by placing extra weight on her twisted paw, only to find Moonbreeze and some strange wolf standing nearby Stormblade's limp form. The stranger had at one point turned into mist, causing Twistedfoot's pelt to bristle. Had this been one of the Dark Forest wolves Owlscreech warned her about? Shifting her attention back to Stormblade, she knew the situation was hopeless. He was eerily still, and the stranger's words implied that she had killed him. Nonetheless, the medicine wolf walked over to check for any sign of a pulse. She found none. A soft sigh escaped her lips. They'd lost too many Clanmates, in too short a time.

While she couldn't help Stormblade now, there was still someone else in need of her assistance. "Ted, I heard that your paw was injured?" she asked as she turned to face the curly-furred retriever. "Let me get my herbs." She limped back over to where the remaining herbs were, picking them up and heading back over to examine Ted's paw. "Sit down and hold still." As she carefully looked over his paw, she noticed a bite mark near all of the blood, and the bones appeared to be broken. "I'm going to apply a poultice of the herbs I have here," she told him. She went to work on making a poultice of comfrey, raspberry leaves and marigold, and gently applied it to his paw. She ignored the pain in her own paw for the time being. "Wait there for one second," she told him, while she padded over to some reeds. They would help to bind Ted's paw. Luckily she was by the river, or else she would have had to make due with only cobwebs. She carefully broke off two of the stems, making sure that she had the right size before hobbling back over to Ted. "I'm going to try and keep the bones in your paw in place with this. You'll have to keep weight off of it while it heals." She went to work on assembling a cast of some sort, placing the reed stems on either side of Ted's paw and wrapping cobwebs around it all. "I want you to stop by my den in the future so that I can check on your paw and replace the poultice," she said. Hopefully his paw would fully heal, but she supposed that was something that they would only tell with time.
Back to top Go down
Moonbreeze
Young Warrior
Moonbreeze

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 9:24 pm

Moonbreeze got out of Twistedfoots way swiftly when the medicine wolf came over to inspect Teds paw and apply a poultice before a splint to held brace the dark retrievers paw.
"Will he be able to swim Twistedfoot?" she asked softly. She knew that to get Stormblades body back to camp she would have to carry him down the river inline with the camps island where to was only a short swim across. It would be the best spot for Ted as well if it wouldn't undo the work just ahieved by the gray female.

New section

Locking her eyes on Ted she studied him carefully. "Take your time coming back to camp theres no rush ok." she told him softly. Taking a firm hold of Stormblades scruff she gently started to carry him back to camp not noticing that fresh tears were beginning to fall.

~Riverclan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perch's Flow   Perch's Flow - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perch's Flow
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Clans RPG :: The Clans & RP :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: