The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Wood

Go down 
+2
Timescatter/Spacedust
StarClan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

The Dark Wood - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Wood   The Dark Wood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 11:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Dark Wood - Page 2 35900710

A dense forest of tall trees that block out much of the sun. Almost no rays filter through the canopy of leaves, and there is almost no light on particularly bright nights. A mist rolls in during the night, mostly after it rains. Strange noises echo through here and it is said that many wolves have disappeared in its depths and never seen again.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Dark Forest Puppet Master

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Wood   The Dark Wood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 12:39 am

Instantly satisfied with Lions answer the dappled wolf quirked one lip into a crooked smirk of a smile "We are the shadows of the forest, finally free... As for my name, it hardly matters, actions speak far louder than words and names don't you agree? Come along young one you have much to learn if you wish to destroy the clan and the wolves that have wronged you so. I'll teach you how to be cunning and put your brain to good use, my friend the shadow will teach you how to fight properly not with the futile honor that these wolves hold onto..." she'd drop the orange wolf off at the beach where Killian was and then go find the pet that she'd adopted some time ago. He had yet to learn how to form himself into a corporeal being, and was waiting for her, her ears swiveled listening to the sounds of the forest and ascertaining that no one else was about at the moment which was perfect. After tending to the idiot she'd return to Lion and Killian to see how she'd progressed, with her plan fully mapped out in her mind the manipulative female turned "Follow me, once you have learnt the ways of true fighting the training of your mind shall begin" of course Lion would be turned into the perfect little loose cannon who'd be used to stir trouble and mayhem. There was so much anger and rage in the youngsters heart it was almost adorable, in a way she saw Lions affection for the brown and tan warrior who'd just left as the same one would for a pet. Leaving nary a paw print behind the shadowy queen of manipulating lead the way towards where she'd noticed the shadow from the fighting ring hanging about aimlessly
...Grays Beach...
Back to top Go down
Lion
Rogue
Lion

Location : Why do you want to know? Are you some kind of.... stalker???

RP Stats
HP:
The Dark Wood - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20The Dark Wood - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Wood   The Dark Wood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2017 2:04 am

Lion's ears swivled at the she-wolf's mysterious response. What the hell was that supposed to mean? However, she chose not to question it. It's best to never question evil, shady wolves. Just go with what they say. Flicking her tail, Lion got to her paws, scanning the she-wolf carefully. Was she a friend of Lana's? Was she just some random genius yet evil rogue? Who knew. However, her presence was admittedly chilling. Of course, Lion would never admit that out loud. She wouldn't ever admit her fears. Never! So, instead, she listened to the female. After she had spoken, the ginger rogue dipped her head with a soft purr, "If what you say is true, I definitely look forward to it..." Her voice dripped with her thirst for blood- once she took off her mask, it was no question that she was a savage wolf with a monstrous appetite for power. She'd do anything to feel strong- killing others was definitely one of said things. It made her feel mighty and ferocious. Lion gladly followed the mysterious female, though she remained on guard. She still couldn't be trusted.
Grays Beach
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Wood   The Dark Wood - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Wood
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Clans RPG :: The Clans & RP :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: