The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raspberry Glade

Go down 
+2
Rainstar
StarClan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

Raspberry Glade Empty
PostSubject: Raspberry Glade   Raspberry Glade I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 11:46 pm

Raspberry Glade NIIHRQA

A meadow filled with green bushes that grow a sweet fruit, raspberries. During the fall the bushes are bare because birds find them particularly tasty as well! This meadow is home to many wandering deer that are attracted to the cloying scent that floats in the air. The glade is deep in the heart of the Maple Forest.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net
Rainstar
Clan Leader
Rainstar

RP Stats
HP:
Raspberry Glade Left_bar_bleue30/30Raspberry Glade Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Skill: 0

Raspberry Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raspberry Glade   Raspberry Glade I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 8:01 am

Rainseeker drifted into the open meadow with a spring in her step as she took in the sun feeling its warming rays. Her freshly groomed pelt shimmered as she moved turning her head from side to side instpecting the area for other life. Some birds flittered around and deer grazed further in but the patchworked female didnt see or smell any of the clan wolves. It was deep in their territory but maybe they didnt often come here. She shrugged as she found a nice clear patch of flowery grass to lay in as the sun warmed her after the coolness of the forest. Soon she rose to her paws and padded slowly back to camp.

~Thunderclan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Dark Forest Wiseass
Dark Forest Wiseass
Dark Forest Wiseass

Raspberry Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raspberry Glade   Raspberry Glade I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Wandering up, the warm sun pleasantly shone down upon his fur, this had been a good spot to pick after all, walking purposely through the grass until he found the perfect spot. The male sat down and entertained himself by grooming his chest for a few moments until his lover turned up, affectionately nosing Atrel he settled down to curl up with him. Staying quiet until they’d had some time together he yawned and began speaking about his idea “I’ve started us on the path to changing the medicine wolf code, I’ve spoken to the Riverclan medicine wolves, your star studded fur will be helpful. We warn the medicine wolves of all of the clans to change it or chaos will ensue, then we encourage Mercenary and the Twins to cause chaos to put pressure on them until they give in. You have more information than I do on the clans, so Im guessing you’ll be able to help me decide how we’ll warn each medicine wolf” falling silent he waited to hear what his lover had to say. He hadn’t felt this happy and content in decades, he’d long stopped counting the years since they’d been able to be together like this, he loved his Atrel, so much. Giving a soft content sigh, he closed his mismatched eyes and settled down awaiting his lovers reply.
Back to top Go down
Atrel
Dark Forest Agent
Atrel

Raspberry Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raspberry Glade   Raspberry Glade I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 12:57 am

He was a few moments behind his lover, having stopped to sniff at a few smells before catching up. Bounding over is an extremely rare show of playfulness, he pushed his head into the other's fur before lying down and curling as close to him as he could get. With his head resting comfortably on the grey and black male's shoulders, a content sigh left the small wolf. It was so nice to be together again. Listening to what had been happening so far, he gave a slight nod. "One of the clan wolves escaped to the stars, Eclipsestar isn't happy, so I suggest we stay away from him for the moment. There's a small apprentice in Thunderclan, she will be easily convinced to tell her leader and their medicine wolf to change." He so hoped that they would be able to change it. Giving a soft whine, and nestled closer to the bigger wolf, comfortably tucked into his side like they adored being. "The twins are enjoying themselves, I'm sure they'll love causing chaos. Thief was mentioning that she wanted more trophies to add to her collection." Yawning, he reached over and chewed on his mate's ear cheekily, tugging on it gently. "You didn't join me in Starclan," he murmured, nuzzling into the soft fur. "Where did you go?"
Back to top Go down
Pigeonheart
Young Warrior
Pigeonheart

RP Stats
HP:
Raspberry Glade Left_bar_bleue35/35Raspberry Glade Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

Raspberry Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raspberry Glade   Raspberry Glade I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2017 7:15 am

Pigeonheart slowed down to a stop as he neared the glade. The snow was starting to come down heavier now, but it wasn't unbearable. Surely they'd be able to find some prey around here somewhere. The young warrior wasn't very confident when it came to hunting in the snow. This was only his second leafbare, so he didn't have so much experience. No matter. How much harder could it be? He tried to see if he could detect any prey scent, but apart from a stale trail left by some rabbits, there didn't appear to be much. As unobservant as he was, he had failed to noticed the two Dark Forest wolves as they were obscured by grass and had no scent.

He turned to Maplepaw once she arrived. "Alright, so, why don't we get started." He gave a very quick glance at the sky to see if it looked like the snow would continue for some time, and was quite thankful that he didn't end up with any more snowflakes in his eye. He wasn't certain how much longer the snowfall would last, so he figured that they should hurry in case it turned to a snowstorm. "The first aspect of hunting that you must master is the hunter's crouch. Have you any experience with it from Dovefrost's teaching?" He continued on without a response, however. "I'll go ahead and show you anyways so that it's fresh in your mind. What you want to do is crouch down low. You also want to make sure that your tail isn't dragging through the grass. Keep your paw steps light, and always look before you step. One wrong move and you might alert your prey. It's imperative that you're cautious, especially in leafbare," he said. He dropped down into the hunting crouch to demonstrate. "You want to move slowly, and be prepared to leap forward once you've neared your prey. Also, it's highly important that you remain downwind of your target. If not, it could scent you, and that would, of course, be bad." It was here that he paused. "Have you got all that? I'd like you to attempt the hunter's crouch, and then we'll see about finding some prey."
Back to top Go down
Atrel
Dark Forest Agent
Atrel

Raspberry Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raspberry Glade   Raspberry Glade I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 12:11 am

Distracted from his quiet time with his lover by a voice, the lean black wolf lifted his head, shaking snow out of his ears. He was cold, so very cold, and curled up closer to Wiseass. It smelled similar to the red female he'd met, and he wondered if this was another of their clan wolves. Perhaps she was even there, and he could get started on gently and carefully manipulating her. He had the advantage of a star studded pelt, of course, and looking like a starclan wolf would really help with getting them to trust him. It was so stupid sometimes, just how blindly they followed the stars, and had no real minds of their own. Shivering, he nestled closer to his love's longer coat, fluffing out his own to try and keep warmer. "Shall we have some fun?" he murmured, putting to the side his questions of just where his mate had been. Those could be answered later, when they had more time to themselves. Yawning, he got to his feet and stretched, still cold, but pushing that out of his mind. Knowing that he'd be easily recognisable as a starclan wolf, he padded over to where he'd heard the voice, flicking his tail a little to let his mate know to keep safe.
Back to top Go down
Misty
Rogue
Misty

RP Stats
HP:

Raspberry Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raspberry Glade   Raspberry Glade I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 7:42 am

By the time Misty arrived here in Thunderclan territory she was so hungry and tired and it felt like her paw pads ached with every step she took. She all but collapsed as she made it to the lust field and after she took a minute to collect herself she made her way over to some of the raspberry plants she found that weren't mostly picked over by the birds and ate a few. After she started to feel somewhat full she found a shady spot under a tree and laid down. As she was drifting off to sleep she hoped that this clan would accept her because she honestly didn't know how long she could go without a pack and a part of her had started to rethink ever leaving the zoo. Perhaps she should have stayed and became nothing more than a breeder, but she knew that she left because she wanted something different out of life.
Back to top Go down
Pigeonheart
Young Warrior
Pigeonheart

RP Stats
HP:

Raspberry Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raspberry Glade   Raspberry Glade I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 3:33 am

Pigeonheart had been so focused on his teachings that it took him a relatively long time before he realized that a loner was among them. His ears flicked back in alarm, and he warily watched the stranger for a few moments. It almost seemed as if she was asleep. He knew that he shouldn't allow an unfamiliar wolf to stay on ThunderClan territory, but at the same time, he was scared for his own safety. What if that other wolf was a skilled fighter and didn't take very kindly to being woken up? He didn't want to look like a coward in front of Maplepaw, though. "Um, excuse me one moment. I should see why that other wolf is here," he told the apprentice. After hesitating a little while longer, Pigeonheart finally padded up to where the loner was. He noticed that she smelled of WindClan, but not quite as strongly as he would expect for a warrior. That was odd, and it only made him even more uncertain. Mustering up the bravest voice he could, he started to speak. "You do realize that you are on ThunderClan land, certainly? Our scent markers aren't that easy to miss." He was prepared to dash straight back to camp should she react negatively to him.
Back to top Go down
Misty
Rogue
Misty

RP Stats
HP:

Raspberry Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raspberry Glade   Raspberry Glade I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2019 4:29 am

Misty was awoken at the sound of a loud male voice. She looked up at the grey and white furred male and nodded her head at him. "Yes I do know that I am on thunderclan land, I just came from windclan to say goodbye to my dead sister and I was wondering if I could join your clan. I haven't been apart of any kind of clan before as I escaped from living in a zoo. Im a quick learner and very much willing to work hard. Please I have asked different clans and they have all been whether hostile. It is hard to survive out here without a pack or clan. Oh and sorry my name is Misty, what yours? Are you the leader of your clan? If not may I please speak with your leader?" She asked question after question a little bit flustered with being caught sleeping and hoping that this clan wouldnt turn her away as all the others had. Misty just wanted someplace to belong to. Misty's voice was sweet, gentle and almost pleading. She didn't want to come across as hostile, or a threat. But she also didn't want them to think that she was weak, but Misty has always had a gentle demeanor.
Back to top Go down
Pigeonheart
Young Warrior
Pigeonheart

RP Stats
HP:

Raspberry Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raspberry Glade   Raspberry Glade I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2019 10:36 pm

Pigeonheart blinked at the loner's words. He hadn't expected her to actually know she was in ThunderClan's territory, nor did he expect her to have had a sister in WindClan. "Oh. Uh...." He trailed off and listened to the rest of the wolf's story. He fluffed out his chest proudly when the stranger—or Misty, rather—wondered if he was the leader of the Clan. Oh, how great that would be. Someday. "Er, no, I'm not the leader, but I am a very skilled warrior. My name is Pigeonheart. I can certainly take you back to meet with our leader, however." He glanced back at Maplepaw for a moment. "Sorry to cut our training session short, but we'd best return to camp now." To Misty, he said, "Just follow me." With that, he began traveling back to camp.

~ThunderClan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Misty
Rogue
Misty

RP Stats
HP:

Raspberry Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raspberry Glade   Raspberry Glade I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2019 3:19 am

Misty's tail wagged at Pigeonheart's words he was actually going to take her to see there leader about her joining there clan but she doesn't know if a skilled fighter is what she wants to be. So far all the clan wolves that she had met have been warriors and had been pretty aggressive. Misty wasnt that type of wolf she preferred to get along with others and help them out. She remembered the days where she would tend and care for the pups in the pack or when somebody was injured she loved doing that. She wondered if Thunderclan had a rank where she would be able to help out in that way. "Thank you Pigeonheart." She told the grey furred male as she followed after him into the heart of their territory.

Thunderclan camp

Last edited by Misty on Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling correction)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raspberry Glade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raspberry Glade   Raspberry Glade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raspberry Glade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Clans RPG :: The Clans & RP :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: