The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ThunderClan Camp

Go down 
+25
Skypup
Rainpup
Ravenpup
Dark Forest Spy
Rainstar
Nightstar
Berrywhisker
Bramblerose
Stonepaw
Lightfire
Nettlecloud
Cherrypaw
Leopardstrike
Glitterpaw
Maplepaw
Mustangspirit
Cloudwisp
Shadowheart
Rockybolt
Pigeonheart
Blackadder
Angus
Jaydust
Rosethorn
StarClan
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 11:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

A slightly steep dip in the ground, surrounded by fallen pine trees and brambles. Some trees have even fallen over top of the large dip, making bridges over the camp. The leader's den is a jumble of rocks with a tunnel under it that leads into a den. The medicine wolf den is the same as the leader's den. The elders' den is in a hollow log on the side of camp that has been filled up with moss and other soft bedding materials. The warriors' den is a large, thick bush with much cover, as is the apprentices' den, and the nursery is the same as the elders' den.
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Berrywhisker
Warrior
Berrywhisker

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue35/35ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Skill: 0

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 6:35 pm

Berrywhisker flicked her tail from side to side. Her brown eyes glancing between the two male wolves before her. Duckpaw wasn't exactly her apprentice and she would be pleased to have one of her own eventually although with Rosestar so concentrated about the sun being covered up she doubted she'd be a mentor soon. Either way the Ethiopian she-wolf was rather surprised as Shadowheart asked her to teach Duckpaw some fighting moves. She did know some but she wasn't sure if she was the right person to ask for such a "mission". She was only a young warrior after all so she hadn't trained her first apprentice yet but she imagined it would be a lot like how her mentor had trained her. "Oh......of course, Shadowheart." she said after some moment of silence to think about it. She turned towards Duckpaw, her brown gaze turning a little more serious/darker. "So Duckpaw, what kind of moves do you have in mind? Offensive, defensive?" she asked him curiously, she licked her nose a little as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Rosethorn
Warrior
Rosethorn

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:38 am

Carrying the fallen white warrior into camp, Rosestar and Leopardstrike carried her into the middle of the camp, where Rose carefully rearranged Ghostwhisper so it looked like she was asleep with her head between her paws. Gritting her teeth painfully she took a large breath and spoke out to her clan "Wolves of Thunderclan! Today we have lost one of our own that has only just returned to us! Rest assured that the wolf who has done this to our warrior will be caught and punished! For now we will mourn Ghostwhisper, and for those who sit vigil with me tonight I will tell her story" She looked down at her old friend quietly, her pale blue-green eyes filled with a painful grief, she would get Nettlecloud to anoint the warrior with the usual herbs that hid the smell of death. She wanted nothing more than to throw her head back and howl her grief to the heavens, but that would wait for tonight when the moon rose and Ghostwhispers spirit started the journey up into the stars. It would be the next day before she sent out any more patrols, she'd lead the next one and take some of the more seasoned veteran warriors with her to put down the mangy creature that had done this to one of their own. She sat down next to the red stained warrior and began grooming the blood out of her fur, wanting her to greet her family in starclan as clean as possible. Not answering anyone's questions until the white fur was as clean as she could get it the small ginger wolf looked about her clan fearing the loss another one of these precious faces that were so dear to her. She cared deeply about every single wolf and dog in her clan although she was prickly by nature and thus often found it hard to actually show. She managed to keep her tears from falling, saving them for when she was on her own next, her scars all felt so tight and itchy a sign of her stress. Lifting a leg to scratch ferociously at one on her side she hardly paid attention to it as it started to bleed.
Back to top Go down
http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/
Angus
Warrior Apprentice
Angus

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 11:41 am

The strangely quiet dog lifted his head at the sound of his leader's howl, unsure what it meant. Getting up, he padded to the entrance of the apprentice den in time to hear her words, and watch her tend to the white wolf. he hadn't known the dead warrior at all, but she'd still been a part of their clan however briefly. Guessing that Rosestar would be torn up inside, he padded over silently and sat beside her, giving her a gentle nudge. He didn't really know what it was like to lose part of his family - he hadn't really known his family because of the fighting ring - but he could sympathise, and offer support. Bending his head, he touched his nose to the white wolf's cheek very lightly in respect, bidding her a silent safe journey to Starclan. Deciding that it wasn't the place for his usual questions, he settled down to lie there, one foreleg resting lightly on one of Rosestar's forepaws. He rested his head on his paws without a word, and shut his eyes, prepared to stay with his leader as long as she needed the comfort and support.
Back to top Go down
Berrywhisker
Warrior
Berrywhisker

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue35/35ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:29 am

Berrywhisker's ears went back as she saw her leader return to camp with a body within her jaws. Ghostwhisper. Her brown eyes widened, Ghostwhisper was far stronger than her and yet the warrior looked to have been killed so easily. Fear-scent surrounded her as she felt the need to stay in camp for her own safety. She wanted to ask Rosestar what had happened but she was at loss for words because of how shocked she really was. Berrywhisker hadn't known the warrior yet but she could feel the leader's sorrow right down to the pit of her heart. She watched Rosestar from afar but then slowly padded towards her, her head bowed in deep respect. Hopefully not breaking the vigil, she whispered to Rosestar "did you see who killed her?" and left it at that.
Back to top Go down
Lightfire
Young Warrior
Lightfire

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20/20ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 3:24 am

Lightfire hesitated, still absentmindedly cleaning his pelt before nuzzling into his companion's fur. "I wouldn't ever let her kill me. Like, I'd never want to leave you. I... I totally missed you, like, terribly. It was awful on my own. Totally and completely, literally awful!" he sighed, before pausing and snickering slightly, glancing back up at the male. "Though I don't think she's been training. She didn't seem to know many moves. Like, totally no experience. She'd be screwed if she wasn't massive... All she relied on were her fangs, claws, and size, totally nothing else..." he snorted, before laying down and stretching out. He was about to take a nap, as Blackadder told him to, before Rosestar's howl got his attention. He glanced her way, furrowing his brows. The young male shuddered at the mention of a clanmate being killed, and he turned away his head, moving closer to Blackadder. He never had taken the topic of death too well, after witnessing his mother being killed. "Do you... Do you think it was Lionpaw?" Lightfire asked, shaking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Cherrypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Cherrypaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 7:32 am

Cherrypaw, the bright ginger and white she-wolf with the lame fore-paw and the sky-blue eyes ran as fast as she could back to camp and once she entered camp she fell and slid on the grass to a complete stop. Her eyes widened, the new medicine wolf apprentice glanced around for Rosestar and spotted her near a crumpled white figure. "Rosestar, I need to tell you some-" she cut off upon seeing the body of Ghostwhisper. "Oh no, what happened to her?!" she exclaimed as she waited for Nettlecloud to return.
Back to top Go down
Song of the Sky
Medicine Wolf

RP Stats
HP:
ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/30ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 10:22 am

Padding silently after the two wolves, the little red female kept her peace as she watched the comings and goings of the other members of the tribe. They were all understandably upset over the loss of one of their own, and she settled herself out of the way, though still keeping watch over the fallen wolf. Humming a gentle almost haunting tune that she'd learned from her teacher, she settled neatly in her spot, placing her paws together as she watched. The red and white one that had come out looked too young to be a champion himself, so she filed him away as a novice, likely learning from the ginger female that he'd settled quite close to. Suspecting that they were lovers, or soon would be, she turned her attention to the others in the clan. Her gaze lingered on the large black male for a moment before dismissing him. As much as she wished otherwise, she was a shaman, and a family was no longer for her. There seemed to be a healthy amount of pups in this tribe, which she was pleased to see. Healthy pups meant good territory, and a stable tribe. Her gentle and careful mind was making notes on everyone in the clan, absently taking heed if any were sick or injured, and what the relationship dynamics seemed to be. She wouldn't stay past the dawn, she was only here to complete her vigil of Ghostwhisper, and then she'd be on her way again so the tribe could grieve without the worry of a stranger in their midst.
Back to top Go down
Rosethorn
Warrior
Rosethorn

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 7:08 am

Angus was the first to come over, he didn’t say anything, instead he gave her a gentle nudge that she silently appreciated. Watching him as he touched his nose to the fallen warriors cheek, feeling one of the dogs legs resting over one of her paws she sent the dog a quiet look of thanks. It was comforting to have him there, although she wasn’t sure that she’d tell him that, feelings of the heart weren’t things she had an easy time explaining or talking about. At least he was there, despite being goofy most of the time, he could step up to the plate when she needed it it seemed, looking over as Berrywhisker made her way over the leader returned the nod of her head. The vigil wouldn’t start until the sun set, a very brief glance told her it was still blocked out, listening to the females question Rosestar answered hoarsely “No, but we will find the wolf responsible” she kept to herself that the attack had been completely silent, there was no need to let them know and spread more fear. Hearing Lightfire ask if it was Lionpaw, she looked over at the shaken warrior and shook her head “No, There was none of her scent around, You and Blackadder are still to preform your warriors vigil over the camp tonight despite Ghostwhispers untimely death” instead of her usual, cross, bossy self. Rosestar spoke calmly and quietly, feeling rather numb thanks to the grief that racked her form. Sighing with Relief as Cherrypaw returned she glanced about frowning when she noticed that Nettlecloud had yet to return, that was strange, with four good paws he should be able to keep up with Cherrypaw no problem. Still she didn’t move from her place “She was murdered Cherrypaw, If you have a message from starclan Tell me in my den” if it was something bad she didn’t want the others to get wind of it either. Naturally protective of her clan she realized she was probably worrying them by seeming so almost defeated, taking a sharp breath and mentally shaking herself she stood and spoke to Berrywhisker “Please sit with Ghostwhisper While I speak with Cherrypaw. Song of the sky tried to save Ghostwhisper, whilst she is camp I ask you all to be polite at the very least” flicking the red female with her unique spots a quiet look she got up onto her paws and vigorously shook her thick pelt out. She had a thick pelt compared to the other wolves summer coats, the orange leader often becoming quite cold, nodding to Cherrypaw once she was closer to her she murmured in the apprentice’s ear “Where is Nettlecloud?” she had a right to be worried with one thunderclan wolf murdered she didn’t want anyone else out there without someone to watch their backs.
Back to top Go down
Bramblerose
Young Warrior
Bramblerose

Location : Wandering in the dark, long having given up on finding the light

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 7:32 am

It’d taken her hours, and had felt like centuries to carry the heavy limp body of her mate back from the loner territories where they’d gone to be with each other, the guilt was crushing her, if she hadn’t suggested the white glades then he’d still be alive. He’d still be with her, struggling not to sob through her mouthful of scruff, Bramblerose finally found the thunderclan camp, doing her best to carry the heavy body into the middle of the camp she barely noticed that there was already another body. Clearly distraught her pain and grief was achingly clear on her features, starting to sob again, only moments away from wailing she through the tears that clouded her vision spotted Rosestar. Managing to speak albeit through thick sobs the red hued female spoke “Two leg shot him, I’m so so sorry” unable to say anything else apart from that simple sentence she sat down abruptly her body trembling. It was like she was drowning all over again, getting flashbacks of what she’d gone through emotionally as an apprentice as she’d watched her father and Blackwidow. Only now it was worse, so much worse, how could her heart that felt like it’d been ripped from her continue to beat as if everything was okay? The last rays of sunlight fell over the camp and it wasn’t long before the stars were visible once again, lifting her tear stained muzzle to stare up at them with hollow eyes she wondered if he was up there. How was she to know that her precious Jaydust was trapped in the Dark Forest along with windlclans Silentpup and thunderclans ghostwhisper not to mention any others who died during the time of the cursed days of darkness. Feeling as if each single starclan warrior was pressing her down into the dirt she continued to be presented with the fact that Jaydusts death was her own fault. She wanted to die, plain and simple, wanted to be with him in starclan where it wouldn’t hurt to live anymore, it was just too much for her. Starting to feel overwhelmed with all of the stares from the Thunderclan wolves to the warriors in starclan she began to hyperventilate, pushed to the brink of a mental breakdown the she wolf who’d started her day by feeling irritable with Nightstar struggled to breathe and without her knowledge the painful eerie keening howls started again, nearly identical to the sound of the wind rampaging over the windclan prairies.
Back to top Go down
Song of the Sky
Medicine Wolf

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 10:06 am

Listening to the bustle, it appeared that two of the youngsters had been promoted to champions, or their version of it. Warriors seemed to be what they called their adults, and so the small female took it on board, filing it away so she’d know what it meant next time that the term was used. She knew that it hadn’t been a wolf who’d killed the white one. It had been something else, something that had left darkness flickering at the edges of her vision, and who was the same as the shadowy figures that roamed the forest she’d found them in. Perhaps when Rosestar finished the vigil, she’d warn her. Everything about the ginger female was telling Song that she was the leader, and she could well understand what the poor female was going through. Losing a tribe member was never easy. Continuing to hum softly to herself, she resumed her watching of the activity around her, distant and clam even in the middle of what could be a threatening place to her. She trusted that whatever happened to her was meant to happen, so there really wasn’t any use worrying about it. Eyeing the lame wolf curiously, she half wondered if there was anything she could offer that would help, or if the young wolf was permanently crippled.
Lifting her head to watch the stars as they came out, she searched out her favourite arrangement, seeking comfort from them. Distracted from her search a little, she watched as the new red and white wolf came into camp, carrying another dead wolf with her. Her grief was clear to anyone to see, and the distance around Song melted a little. They’d been mates, and they’d been separated so cruelly. Getting to her feet when the eerie howls started, she nosed in her bag for a few herbs and padded over quietly, settling down and giving the youngster a gentle nudge on her shoulder. “Here,” she said gently, nudging the herbs over to her. “Close your eyes and breathe. It’s not your fault.” Well versed in how grief worked, and knowing that the distraught female was likely blaming herself, Song offered a shoulder to cry on, and sympathetic ears to listen. The herbs would help her calm down a little without sending the female to sleep. That wasn’t what she needed right now. She just needed comfort while they kept watch over the fallen champions – warriors – of this tribe. Beginning to groom the red pelt that was similar to her own, the soft haunting hum began to emerge from the small wolf again, seeking to comfort. “He’ll find your ancestors, and be with you always. He won’t leave you now.” Gentle as always, she stayed where she was with the grieving female that she didn’t even know the name of. All she knew was that she needed someone there for her, and that she could offer that.
Back to top Go down
Cherrypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Cherrypaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 6:07 pm

Cherrypaw's ears had been lowered upon seeing Ghostwhisper's body but she obediently followed Rosestar into the she-wolf leader's den. "Forgive me Rosestar, but he was in front of me when we left the Moon Cave. He shouldn't be that far behind me. she woofed softly but then her eyes widened as she remembered the dream she had. Her sky-blue eyes became  clouded-over for a second, showing how fearful she was in that second and then she was forced to shake her head to rid herself of the thought. "Rosestar, we didn't speak with StarClan........we are unable to do so until the moon frees the sun." she said gravely and then she closed her eyes, drawing a few tears of fear, her ginger and white pelt shivering. "We were spoken to by dark forest wolves, and what they said and did still worry me as it should worry you. Anyone who dies in the time the moon covers the sun will not be going to StarClan........they will go to the dark forest, even if they believed in StarClan it won't save them from the terrible fate. In my dreams there was Eclipsestar......h-he bit into my lame paw and when I woke I wasn't wounded but I can see that as being perhaps a threat to ThunderClan." she explained everything the best she could.
Back to top Go down
Stonepaw
Warrior Apprentice
Stonepaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 10:47 pm

Stonepaw continued pacing about, nudging his nest somewhat before sighing in annoyance. Walking away, he looked around the camp, ears flattened. He was bored, restless- it was no fair that he had to stay within the camp! However, rules were rules, and he was happy to obey them. As he roamed the camp, his red eyes found the corpse of a warrior he was somewhat unfamiliar with. Ghostwhisper. Pawing the ground nervously, he looked away, closing his eyes. He didn't know the wolf well, but he would still mourn her. She was a clanmate, and clanmates were family. The male greatly respected the ways of ThunderClan- how they respected the dead, gave them proper mourning. In his old clan, the lead healer would just say a few words, as per custom, and drag them further out into the territory to be fed to the other wildlife. He didn't really know why- all he understood was that it was tradition.
Stonepaw was about to go back into the apprentice den to rest before an unfamiliar scent came to him. Turning around, he let out a distressed whimper upon seeing wolf, whom he assumed to be in ShadowClan, dragging in the body of Jaydust. "Two dead...? Ancestors, how could you let this happen...?" he whispered, lowering his head. However, he was left rather puzzled. Why was this ShadowClan wolf with his clanmate? Why was she so upset? Did she have some sort of relations to him? Was she just extremely sensitive for a ShadowClanner? ... Had she been in love with the male? The thought caused Stonepaw to narrow his eyes- wasn't that banned? Against this 'Warrior Code' that the clanwolves followed?
Back to top Go down
Nettlecloud
Deceased
Nettlecloud

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 3:12 am

Raspy breaths wheezed out of the male when he entered the camp. Everything hurt and ached as he stumbled into the clearing, feeling the eyes of all those there lay upon him. He was ragged, fur torn and matted with blood staining his pelt. His front right paw had been broken, crunched by more powerful fangs that were intent to torment him. Deep fang marks had punctured his chest and shoulders, and he understood without a doubt that the bites were fatal. Indeed, he knew that the white male who had attacked him was not intent on killing him straight away, but was having fun at his agony. There was little Nettlecloud could've done to defend himself, he was too old and too weak to face a wolf that not even a warrior could've fought.
As he dragged himself into the clearing, he caught sight of the newly joined Ghostwhisper's body. A look of sadness crossed his features as he gazed upon her. Close by was Jaydust, however the blood coming from him did not appear to be from fang marks. But he did not have time to see what had happened or why a Stormclan wolf was there, he had a duty to accomplish. One that would most likely be his last.
"Rosestar... Where is Rosestar and Cherrypaw?" The request came out in a dilapidated wheeze and it was all he could do not to keep his strength from failing. "No, I can't die. Not yet!" Letting out a sigh he limped forward, scenting the pair in the Leader's den.
Back to top Go down
Rosethorn
Warrior
Rosethorn

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 10:03 am

Following Cherrypaw she had sat down in the leaders den to listen to her words, and the ginger apprentices words struck a chilling chord, they had been unable to communicate with Starclan. Dark forest wolves had appeared, and what they had said made a grieving look appear on her face. Ghostwhisper was stuck in the dark forest, and any others who might die during this event, listening carefully to the rest of Cherrypaws words Rosestar managed to gather herself together. Licking the apprentice over the ear she murmured “You did well Cherrypaw, thank you for bringing this news to me” standing up suddenly at the sound of a wailing howl she didn’t know, Rosestar nudged the apprentice out of her den and stopped still seeing Bramblerose standing with Jaydusts corpse. She wasn’t quite certain whether the red wolf was wailing or howling, but the eerie noise filled the camp and made her fur stand on end. Staring at her in surprise as Bramble announced that a two leg had shot him, blue-green eyes narrowed dangerously. The Shadowclan wolf had lured him off of Thunderclan territory and got him shot, wanting her out of Thunderclan camp now, very certain it was all Nightstars doing, she could only watch in fury as Song of the Sky administered some herbs. About to chase Bramblerose out herself, the sound of Nettlecloud entering the camp caught her attention, turning away from Bramble and Jaydust she moved over to the medicine wolf apprentice staring at him in horror at the state he was in. “Nettlecloud… quick what herbs can Cherrypaw use to make you better?” She couldn’t loose a third wolf in one day, she really couldn’t he had to live, he had to train Cherrypaw, he had to give her his short tempered advice. As much as he was a grumpy old man, he’d done a lot for the fiery leader over the years and to see him like this hurt her heart like it was wrapped in barbed wire, trying to look at his wounds the leader frantically tried to think of her own rather scarce herbal knowledge to help Nettlecloud.
Back to top Go down
Bramblerose
Young Warrior
Bramblerose

Location : Wandering in the dark, long having given up on finding the light

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 10:18 am

Sitting there shaking her brown eyes on Jaydust once more, she could feel herself break more with every breath that she drew into her lungs, a soft voice interrupted her internal fracturing. Looking over at a red wolf far smaller than herself with unnatural purple eyes, she stared at the stranger brokenly, herbs were nudged over to her and unable to find the will power to resist, Bramblerose lowered her head and ate them obediently. Lifting her head she continued to tremble, not fighting the grooming the gentle female began administering. However the loud words of an apprentice broke the fragile peace that had settled over her with the help of the herbs, Jaydust… will never be in starclan? Because he died during the eclipse? Starting to hyperventilate again, Bramblerose stood up once more and moved to curl up next to Jaydust as if somehow she could protect him from such a cruel fate. Snuggled into his familiar smelling fur, more harsh ragged broken sobs escaped her, he had been her light, and now she’d never be with him again, how could starclan let this happen? Such a betrayal by her star studded ancestors planted the first seeds of bitterness in her heart, what good were a pack of wolves who let good innocent wolves be dragged to the dark forest? Darkness festered in the broken hollowness of her heart, if Starclan allowed that to happen then they weren’t worth following, if the only way she’d see Jaydust again was to go to the dark forest then so be it. Sobbing still the seeds of darkness and bitterness weren’t noticed just yet, far too focused on the fact that everything she’d known had been shattered and stolen from her cruelly and without recompense. Not caring that she wasn’t welcome in camp, not caring that others would likely suspect her of doing Nightstars bidding, the broken Bramblerose cuddled her lover her tears staining his sleek fur. There she stayed, all night, unable to be moved by divine power or other wolves attempting to remove her, for now her heart, mind and soul focused on what she’d lost. Her traitorous heart kept pumping painful ice through her veins with every spasm, that only made the intense loneliness and isolation she felt stronger. Throughout the night she kept whispering to him, “Jaydust, come back to me” and other such soft painful words, even to the wolf with the hardest heart it was achingly clear that she was devastated, destroyed, perhaps beyond repair.
Back to top Go down
Nettlecloud
Deceased
Nettlecloud

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 5:25 am

He gave Rosestar a sobering look, shaking his head. "I'm too far past any herbs I'm afraid." He replied slowly, letting out a shaky breath. He hurt, great Starclan her hurt! But he had to make sure his leader knew what waited ahead before he breathed his last breath and left this reality. "C'mon, there's no time to waste...Lets go to the den." He huffed and limped painfully into the leader's den, blood dripping down his side. He saw Cherrypaw and a faint sorrow appeared on his features. "Who's going to train her? Starclan, how could this happen?" He closed his eyes for a moment, feeling pain and tiredness calling out to him. His legs felt weak from blood loss, yet he was determined to stick it out until the end.
"She already told you didn't she? About what happens to wolves that die on the eclipse?" Cherrypaw gazed at him in horror, and it pained him more then his torn flesh that she would have to be alone. He gave Rosestar a dark look, and sighed. "The Dark Forest Wolves have come upon us. Until the light once again returns, they will stalk Thunderclan territory, preying upon every wolf that they meet." He paused and took another breath, his voice becoming raspy. "You can't let-" He let out a jerking breath, breaking into a fit of coughing. He choked on his own blood, his lungs having been ever so slightly punctured by the dastardly male. "You can't let anymore wolves be taken from us Rosestar. You mustn't." Nettle gave in to another bout of coughing, feeling weight stick to his chest. He coughed so hard that his head began to ached, and he nearly fell over from the exhaustion.

Cherrypaw began to scream at him to stay awake, but the male simply twitched his ears to the fay's hollering. "Hush now Cherrypaw! There's nothing that can be done. Train with the other Medicine wolf and become...strong. Care for your clan." Rosestar began to groom him, promising that they would avenge his death and free them from their dark prison. Nettlecloud felt that what she spoke of was only an idealistic fantasy, but he said nothing to this and only closed his eyes. "Thank you..." The Medicine Wolf mumbled to her faintly. He let out a slow breath, feeling the life drain from his body. The pain began to feel less, and having the comfort and security of his clan close by made him feel more content. Yet he knew that neither they nor anyone else could prevent the cruel fate that awaited him. "May Starclan light your path...and mine." Nettlecloud felt the world around him fading, everything being swallowed by the nothingness that was death. He let out one last slow sigh, giving his final breath of life before the flame inside him was extinguished forever.
~Rip Nettlecloud~

Last edited by Nettlecloud on Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cherrypaw
Warrior Apprentice
Cherrypaw

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 5:36 am

Cherrypaw followed Rosestar outside and her sky-blue eyes widened upon seeing her mentor. "Nettlecloud, are you o-" she cut off as she saw her mentor coughing up a red substance. Oh StarClan no! He can't leave me! she thought as the she-wolf raced to his side once she saw her mentor had almost fallen. Tears wet her muzzle as they came streaming from her eyes. "No, you can make it, I just need to think about what herbs I can use. Cherrypaw, think!" she said but she could think of nothing, all she could do is watch. She nudged him with her muzzle, her muzzle disappearing into the fur around his neck. "No, I don't want you to leave me! Not right now! StarClan please not now! I'll make you better! I promise just hold on! SOMEBODY HELP! she howled loudly, desperate for somebody who knew what herbs to use and step up to save him as her vision blurred drastically with the tears that now dripped onto the ground.

"You can't leave me, don't let them dark fools get to you, fight it! FIGHT IT! she screamed into the day, her voice echoing off the rocks around camp. She sobbed into his chest. She didn't care who watched, she wanted to save him with all her might. She wanted to train with him until she was a full Medicine Wolf. "Please don't leave me, I don't know what I'd do without you." she begged Nettlecloud, licking his face and everything.
Back to top Go down
Rosethorn
Warrior
Rosethorn

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 5:56 am

She helped the old wolf into the leaders den and did her best to lick at his wounds, “Yes she has Nettlecloud” Rosestar replied, knowing in her heart what was going to happen, they’d be left medicine wolfless. Her heart ached painfully at what Cherrypaw was going to go through, three wolves in one day, guilt and self hatred coursed through her, if only someone else had been picked leader all of this sorrow wouldn’t have happened. Listening with quiet tears in her eyes as Nettlecloud warned her that the Dark Forest wolves were stalking Thunderclan lands her mind punished her for the deaths. “I wont Nettlecloud, we’ll find someway to save you and the others, I’ll find some way” resigned that she was to loose the medicine wolf that had been there for so much of her life the bright hued she wolf closed her eyes in silent sorrow. It wouldn’t be until later that her anger would ignite, however she got no reprieve from screams as Cherrypaw began screaming and howling at herself, at the clan at Cherrypaw. Loosing her patience Rosestar growled softly “Enough Cherrypaw! Do not fill your mentors last moments with screams, lie with him, there is nothing that can be done. Nettlecloud, there is someone that might be able to fill your place as medicine wolf once you have departed. Cherrypaw will not be mentorless, the clan will not be without a medicine wolf” how she felt so dead inside she wasn’t quite sure, getting up onto her paws with a dull glint in her eyes Rosestar very gently began grooming the older male. Staying with him, “Thank you so much for your service Nettlecloud, you will be remembered, and you will end up in starclan whether I have to give up every single one of my lives to do it” she stayed beside Nettlecloud, grooming him gently until he finally closed his eyes and lost his fight with the wounds that had been done to him. Numb and thinking only of what needed to be done next she carried Nettlecloud out and arranged him next to the other three, turning her gaze to Song of the Sky she spoke once more “Our Medicine wolf has passed, You clearly know about herbs. I’m desperate. Please consider joining the clan and teaching what you know to Cherrypaw” she’d likely fall apart that night in her nest, but for now the she wolf was numb, numb numb numb to it all. “Berrywhisker and Shadowheart, escort this shadowclan wolf back to her territory. Then return here, after we sit vigil for our three fallen members, We’ll find the wolves that did this” her tone was flat hinting at the numbness she felt, however it gave no room for questioning. She didn’t want the Shadowclan wolf in her camp, as far as she was Concerned it was probably the females fault that Jaydust had been taken from them too soon. Turning around she looked over the three corpses and had to steel herself, she had to be strong, she had to lead her clan. Gritting her jaw Rosestar sat down and ignored the fact that there was no point in holding a vigil as the three fallen’s souls had been taken to the dark forest, She lifted her head and pointed her muzzle to the stars starting a howl. It echoed around the camp chillingly, lowering her muzzle again she remained sitting there almost like a statue while the other wolves of the camp left to return the shadowclan wolf, and some went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Angus
Warrior Apprentice
Angus

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 6:11 am

Angus stayed where he was when Rosestar left, continuing to keep the vigil going over the wolves. He wasn't sure who all the strangers were, so he ignored them, and the noise, more concerned about his leader. Staying quite still and small, it was almost as if he'd died too, nothing about him moving. Finally only moving when Nettlecloud limped into the camp, sorrow crossed the setter's gentle eyes. Rosestar was going to be so torn up about losing three wolves in one day, not to mention losing their medicine wolf just as he'd started Cherrypaw's training. At the young apprentice's howls, he flicked his ears, understanding her grief, and yet also understanding the ginger wolf's response. No one would want to die with that noise in their ears. Sighing, he shifted only a little to make himself more comfortable where he was, watching as the old male was placed beside the other two, and as the tiny dark red female was spoken to. With Rosestar finally staying still again, he moved next to her and sat down, adding his howl to hers. He hadn't been in the clan long enough to know everyone well, and he had barely learned Ghostwhisper's name, but they were still of the clan, and therefore still part of his family. He chose to ignore the snatches of words that he'd heard from Cherrypaw, that the three wolves wouldn't' go to Starclan, and lifted his eyes to the stars, searching for something that would let them know that they would be okay. He couldn't see anything in his search, but that didn't mean there wasn't anything there. Giving Rosestar a gentle nudge on the shoulder, he simply let her know with the soft touch that he was there for her when she needed him. She was so numb, it was obvious to him that she hadn't processed everything yet. Once the vigil was over, he'd make sure she grieved properly, and alone in her den where she wasn't going to be afraid of letting go in front of the clan. It was what she needed to be strong for the clan in the coming days.
Back to top Go down
Song of the Sky
Medicine Wolf

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 6:21 am

Staying with the young wolf, Song gave her silent comfort as best she could, unable to do more. The herbs would do their work to calm her down a little, but there was no cure for grief as shattering as losing a mate. Hearing the orders from the leader, she gently nudged the long legged wolf, giving her a sympathetic look. “All is not lost,” she said gently, a quiet wisdom gleaming in her strangely coloured eyes. “You will see him again. There is always a way. Trust in him, he was strong enough to love you.” While she didn't know these wolves, or what they'd been through, she'd dealt with enough grief-stricken mates before that she knew what to say. “Be careful on your journey home. He won't want you hurt.” Sitting up again with her paws placed neatly, she met the leader's blue green gaze with an even one of her own, considering the offer. It was more than she'd thought she'd get coming here, and her gaze lingered on the battered grey body. It was never good to be at a loss of a shaman, and it was what she loved, after all. Giving up her dream of a family once and for all, she nodded slightly. “I will join and teach your novice.” Sadness flickered into the purple depths at the words that they'd go after the shadow wolves, but she kept that to herself. It wouldn't be right to contradict the leader. She'd just find her later, alone, and tell her what she knew. That forest wasn't safe for anyone, and to lose yet another wolf - especially if it was the leader - would simply shatter the clan completely. Staying where she was, she began humming again, keeping her vigil still to the stars and the fallen wolves resting together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Camp   ThunderClan Camp - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Camp
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next