The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Two-leg Place Contest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Larkstar
Clan Leader
Larkstar

RP Stats
HP:
The Two-leg Place Contest Left_bar_bleue10/30The Two-leg Place Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Skill: 0

The Two-leg Place Contest Empty
PostSubject: The Two-leg Place Contest   The Two-leg Place Contest I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 2:12 am

When the clans moved away from their old territories, they thought that they had kissed those Twolegs and Hartford goodbye. They thought that they would never again see the odd colored upright creatures and their even odder pets. Ah, but little did they know that they actually had moved closer to a new Two-leg place, one teeming with House-dogs and unexplored places.
One that you will help create yourself...

Welcome everybody to our next contest! As you probably have guessed, this contest will focus on creating a new Two-leg place for our house-dogs and loners. Anyone and Everyone can participate, and the submissions will be judged by our lovely admins of the site.
Rules:
- Do not have any bad language at all in the description of your area.
- There is a hundred word minimum when describing your area
- Do not use a random photo off the internet for your picture, instead use stock photos.
- Your entry is due by March 24th.
- You can send up the 3 entries, more then one can win.

For each area you submit you will recieve 3 symbols and 5 crystals. The most areas you can submit are 3. Meaning that even if you do not win a category you can still earn 15 crystals and 9 symbols just for participating.

Categories:

Most creative - (Prizes to choose from: Unusual eye coloring for one character, an automatic promtion, an unusual marking for one character, or 150 crystals.)
Most detailed - (Prizes to choose from: A house-dog slot, a free avatar or signature at anyones's shop, an unusual history, or 150 crystals.)
Most organized - (Prizes to choose from:  20 points for skills, a puppy perk, a disability for one character, or 150 crystals.)
Prettiest picture - (Prizes to choose from:  a non-conventional name, a charcter slot[in the same clan], an unusual marking, or 150 crystals.)
Most original - (Prizes to choose from: a character slot[for the same or different clan], 20 points for a skill, unusual eye coloring, or 150 crystals.)

To enter...just send a PM to any of the admins (Graystar, Gentlestar, Sunblaze, or me) of your entry. Once areas have been chosen, we will all vote on what our lovely new place will be called.
Don't forget to have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://larky-the-potato.deviantart.com/
Larkstar
Clan Leader
Larkstar

RP Stats
HP:
The Two-leg Place Contest Left_bar_bleue10/30The Two-leg Place Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Two-leg Place Contest   The Two-leg Place Contest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 2:40 am

Annnnnd the entries are all in. Thanks to everyone who participated!

The Old Farm (By Forsakenpaw) - Prettiest Picture
The Fighting Ring (By Forsakenpaw) - Most original
The Town Square (By Lionpaw) - Most organized
The Junction (By Lionpaw) - Most creative
Shady Pines Park (By Lionpaw) - Most detailed

The details of the entries will be posted shortly in another thread. Good job you guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://larky-the-potato.deviantart.com/
Cheshire
Rogue
Cheshire

RP Stats
HP:
The Two-leg Place Contest Left_bar_bleue35/35The Two-leg Place Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)

PostSubject: Re: The Two-leg Place Contest   The Two-leg Place Contest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 2:47 am

Oh wow can't believe I won smoething O:
Back to top Go down
Moonbreeze
Young Warrior
Moonbreeze

RP Stats
HP:
The Two-leg Place Contest Left_bar_bleue30/30The Two-leg Place Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: The Two-leg Place Contest   The Two-leg Place Contest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 2:51 am

Congrats guys cant wait to see what you have entered in full details
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Two-leg Place Contest   The Two-leg Place Contest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Two-leg Place Contest
Page 1 of 1