The Five Clans RPG
Welcome to the Five Clans! Click below to Log In or Register.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Click on Announcements for more information
Riverclan Deputy: Moonbreeze congratulations!
Deputy of Sunclan: Heavycloud - Congratulations!

Share | 

Redpup vs. Diamondpup for Tournament Win

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Redpup vs. Diamondpup for Tournament Win   Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:52 pm

Fighting will take place here, scoring will be on first post.

JUDGING BY DIAMONDPAW. Redpaw consents to Diamond judging fight.

First move by Diamondpaw.
3>2  - Agility

---------
Diamondpup:

Agility: 3
Strength: 3
Defense: 4

Redpup:
Strength:4
Agility: 2
Defense: 4

----------------
[[Scaling this down so there are no one hit KOs. Doing intervals of 1 to 10 instead of 1 to 30]]
Post by Post Judging for hit:
Diamondpaw rolls a 5
5+3=8
The attack is a HIT.
8-4=4
10-4=6
Redpaw's HP is now 6.

Redpaw rolls a 7
7+4=11
The attack is a HIT.
11-4=7
10-7=3
Diamondpaw's HP is now 3.

Diamondpaw rolls a 4
7+4=13
The attack is a HIT.
13-4=9
6-9=-3

Redpup must yield.

Last edited by Diamondpaw on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redpup vs. Diamondpup for Tournament Win   Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:08 pm

(Do I just um...Rol-play this out?)

Red lashed out his tail. His brown eyes narrowed. Tck! Where's Diamond?" He glanced around for the fae. The tournament was starting soon,and he was wondering where she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redpup vs. Diamondpup for Tournament Win   Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:17 pm

[[Hey Hawky, I have Riversong/Shadey set as the judge, but if ya trust me I can judge it to make it go faster? If not, I understand.]]

Diamondpup arrived with a smile, a bit too confident for a pup going for a win. She intended on winning, but she had no idea what Redpup could do. Redpup was obviously going to try to win as well. Only one pup could win. "May the best pup win." She whispered when she arrived and she started the fight. Attempting to bite down on Red's right shoulder.

[[Remember though, if it is a hit, Redpup gets to decide where Diamond hits and Diamond decides where Red hits Smile]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redpup vs. Diamondpup for Tournament Win   Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:02 am

(Um,sure you can judge.)

Red watched as Diamond's jaw came closer. As quick as he could,he lifted his front legs and attempted to kick her in the throat,but her jaw did catch his shoulder. He grunted in pain,but opened his own jaw to grab onto her ear. Man...That was totally unfair. She caught me off guard...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redpup vs. Diamondpup for Tournament Win   Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:58 am

[[I put up all the rolls, but Diamond's first one had been an auto so I scaled it down to 1 to 10 to make it longer.]]

Success gripped her as she held to his shoulder. Her eyes had a small amount of triumph in them, she was too proud. She waited for a few seconds and back up. She raised her haunches in defense, waiting for his attack. He tried to kick her in the throat, but she managed to move and instead she was hit square in the shoulder. It stung, and she was knocked back. She got up and aimed to grab into Red's muzzle and force him to the ground.

Last edited by Diamondpaw on Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redpup vs. Diamondpup for Tournament Win   Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:58 am

(Umm,I just kicked you in the throat...?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redpup vs. Diamondpup for Tournament Win   Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:25 pm

[[So sorry, I'm being braindead Sad I edited my post to incorporate the attack]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redpup vs. Diamondpup for Tournament Win   Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:33 am

Red managed to duck and try to tackle Diamond. Her teeth may have grazed his ears,he couldn't tell. He gritted his teeth. His shoulder flaming up in pain. He kept from grunting in pain and tried to head-butt Diamond back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redpup vs. Diamondpup for Tournament Win   Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:41 pm

[[Hawky, the attack had to be a square hit. A graze would have rolled a 5 total after adding the modifiers+ the fight is only 3 attacks since they are pups and it is just how it works out with only having 10 HP. Redpup has to submit after the last attack <3 It was an amazing fight tho!

-Diamond]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redpup vs. Diamondpup for Tournament Win   Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:16 am

Ah sorry. That was extremely confusing. I hadn't done it before. Sorry!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redpup vs. Diamondpup for Tournament Win   Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:48 am

[[Its fine, I've only done 1-2 fights like this in my life time <3 Awesome fight!!! I'm locking the thread since this fight is done.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redpup vs. Diamondpup for Tournament Win   

Back to top Go down

Redpup vs. Diamondpup for Tournament Win
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1