The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

November Raffle

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StarClan

StarClan

November Raffle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: November Raffle   November Raffle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello and welcome to TFC's second raffle! This is to celebrate our new website and so I encourage all of you to participate! You can win a variety of very valuable prizes! Each ticket costs only 25 crystals. If you are interested in this event, please post with the number of tickets you would like to buy and which ticket numbers you would like (from 1 to 100). Once the ticket is taken another person cannot request it, so please check the list of tickets before requesting! Deadline to request tickets is November 16th.

List of Prizes;

• (2) character slots for other Clans
  • (2) character slots for same Clan
  • (5) character slots for House-dog
  • (4) 150 crystal vouchers for the Crystal Cave
  • (2) "Moderator on the chatbox for 2 weeks" prizes (stackable, so if you already bought this from the shop and win it, it adds on more time)
  • (1) "own usergroup"
  • (3) 5 points to distribute in skills (Strength, Agility, Defense)

If you would like to suggest or contribute other prizes, let me know!

Each member can win a total of 3 prizes, but only after at least everyone in the raffle has earned 1 prize so everyone that enters gets something! (as long as there are enough prizes for everyone)

The character slots are free, if you win one you just have to make note of it in the character's biography

Open Tickets;
Spoiler:

Last edited by StarClan on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thefiveclansrpg.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage

November Raffle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: November Raffle   November Raffle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:42 pm

Wow! thank for doing the results Shadow!!
Back to top Go down

November Raffle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Clans RPG :: General :: Contests & Events :: Forum Contests-
Jump to: