The Five Clans RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Continued Forced Hiatus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roka
Rogue
Roka

RP Stats
HP:
Continued Forced Hiatus Left_bar_bleue30/30Continued Forced Hiatus Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Skill: 0

Continued Forced Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Continued Forced Hiatus   Continued Forced Hiatus I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 8:30 am

My apologies for not hitting the activity check, March 2nd is when I got the email for it and real life decided to hit me hard since January.

Long story short;
Because of my brother, I suffered a cardiac attack. Panic or actual heart attack is unknown till we do some tests but I'm keeping it on the down low of stress only to be dealing with a real jerk of an instructor for my graduate studies final classes. Otherwise, if I don't... pop goes my heart. It's not blockage is what we do know and that leaves a thinned heart muscle valve from overworked hearts (anxiety disorders and panic disorders tend to do that) which can cause me to drown on my own blood.

So when I recover, I will attempt to be active again.
Back to top Go down
Rainstar
Clan Leader
Rainstar

RP Stats
HP:
Continued Forced Hiatus Left_bar_bleue30/30Continued Forced Hiatus Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Continued Forced Hiatus   Continued Forced Hiatus I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 4:21 am

Oh no that sounds awful Roka. You focus on you and get better
Back to top Go down
Roka
Rogue
Roka

RP Stats
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Continued Forced Hiatus   Continued Forced Hiatus I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 4:38 am

I will try to Rain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Continued Forced Hiatus   Continued Forced Hiatus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continued Forced Hiatus
Page 1 of 1